FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The great thing about couples...

The great thing about couples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

The great thing about couples I find is that connecting and arranging a meet seems to be a much more rapid and straight forward affair than with many single women. I am off to meet another couple tonight, with whom I connected on fab just yesterday. The other two couples I have met up with were equally easy to deal with and very quicky meets were set up...

Have other people found the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No!!

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Yes I find couples easier to find

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we are a couple who take a very long time to meet for sex. A social meet can happen very fast with us but it takes me (Mrs) a long time to feel comfortable enough to have sex with someone.

North Cambs

"Yes I find couples easier to find"

Its not that they are easier to find (in my experience) its simply that from connecting to meeting seems to be a much quicker and simpler business...I guess its because they mainly find me and when they do so it is because they have decided they want to play and simply go looking for the right play partner/s

possibly because the couples are more likely to be genuine, whereas the single women are either working through the hordes of drooling guys or just attention seeking.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"possibly because the couples are more likely to be genuine, whereas the single women are either working through the hordes of drooling guys or just attention seeking."

We have found quite a few couples aren't what they first appear.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

We're easy

We like to take things slowly no one will get a quick meet with us lolxxx

that's probably because the female in the couple feels safer having a partner meet with them

single female obviously meet alone so need to be more corcious

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

much easier to deal with

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"that's probably because the female in the couple feels safer having a partner meet with them

single female obviously meet alone so need to be more corcious "

That is probably part of it, I wouldn't contemplate this as a single woman and I admire those that do.

North Cambs

"that's probably because the female in the couple feels safer having a partner meet with them

single female obviously meet alone so need to be more corcious "

That certainly makes a lot of sense...One girl that I've met will only meet in clubs for precisely that reason.

Lol yes !! Just like us x

I wouldn't know as Iv not met a couple yet. Iv heard horror stories about couples just as I have about single men.

It's taking me so long to meet s couple as I don't know if I'm bi. And wouldn't know until I met a couple.

For me as well, I don't want to be someone's plaything in a couple meet.

If I was meeting as a couple I'd be more inclined to meet on a whim because I'd be with my partner, so if someone didn't turn up/wasn't as expected/was boring/we just didn't get on, it wouldn't matter because I'd have fun with my partner there anyway.

Meeting as a woman alone, if I'm going to give up some of my time I need to have a bit more certainty that I'm going to enjoy meeting that person, otherwise it could potentially be a total waste of my time.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I wouldn't know as Iv not met a couple yet. Iv heard horror stories about couples just as I have about single men. 

It's taking me so long to meet s couple as I don't know if I'm bi. And wouldn't know until I met a couple.

"

We went through that stage too at the start, scared about being labelled 'timewasters' if we didn't both do full-swap within seconds of meeting, but at the same time not knowing how we would feel about everything until we tried it.

We just took our time, and thankfully our first timers were all very kind and patient. (though when it came down to it, we didn't look back!)

I hope you find someone like we did soon. x

Mr ddc

"If I was meeting as a couple I'd be more inclined to meet on a whim because I'd be with my partner, so if someone didn't turn up/wasn't as expected/was boring/we just didn't get on, it wouldn't matter because I'd have fun with my partner there anyway.

Meeting as a woman alone, if I'm going to give up some of my time I need to have a bit more certainty that I'm going to enjoy meeting that person, otherwise it could potentially be a total waste of my time. "

I agree completely with this

"The great thing about couples I find is that connecting and arranging a meet seems to be a much more rapid and straight forward affair than with many single women. I am off to meet another couple tonight, with whom I connected on fab just yesterday. The other two couples I have met up with were equally easy to deal with and very quicky meets were set up...

Have other people found the same thing?"

When I finally meet a couple I'll let you know!

"If I was meeting as a couple I'd be more inclined to meet on a whim because I'd be with my partner, so if someone didn't turn up/wasn't as expected/was boring/we just didn't get on, it wouldn't matter because I'd have fun with my partner there anyway.

Meeting as a woman alone, if I'm going to give up some of my time I need to have a bit more certainty that I'm going to enjoy meeting that person, otherwise it could potentially be a total waste of my time. "

My thoughts exactly, and safety is an issue when meeting alone

I've not really found a difference.

I've met couples for a social before playing with a few couples where it was a straight play.

And much the same with single females.

What I have found is that the couples are more likely to be long term. One couple I played with regularly for 8 years, another couple from here after meeting last year, we still meet regularly, usually once a week.

While I have met single females, some several times over, it doesn't seem so regular.

I find most cpls quite rude and abrupt

such is the lot of a single guy

usually ran by the guy who is quite enjoying the ego trip of attention when in actual fact its not him most are interested in

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We are a couple who only meet couples so can't comment on the difference but we do find social meets easy to set up, but the ratio of social meets to play meets is 5 to 1 as there are four people who have to be happy to go further.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

"I find most cpls quite rude and abrupt

usually ran by the guy who is quite enjoying the ego trip of attention when in actual fact its not him most are interested in"

I find this really sad to read. We make sure we are as lovely as we can to everyone. Even those that we aren't interested in because everyone deserves the same level of respect.

I actually think it really is dependent on the individuals. You can get genuinely lovely blokes who are respectful of both of us and understand it isn't just me on here, Irish is too, likewise with women and couples. Or you get the entirely different end of hey blondie fancy a fuck tonight.. Same with couples we've had this and ladies!!

Some people never fail to shock me though, a bit of etiquette goes a very long way.

Maybe we're just too nice and that's why we seem to get fucked over a lot too!

Rachie xxx

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Totally this. I have met as a couple as well as singly and this sums up part of the difference for me.

"I find most cpls quite rude and abrupt

usually ran by the guy who is quite enjoying the ego trip of attention when in actual fact its not him most are interested in"

Perhaps its because of this attitude you find couple rude?

Yes as a straight male, its going to be obvious it's the female I am interested in, but if you are only engaging with the female and not the male, then more than likely he will be pissed.

Surely the clue is in the profile. Couples profile!

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

It's funny how people always say it's the guy who runs the couple profile because for us every last thing is me, Irish just come online to re read messages and forum posts and to see who I've lined up for us. But every last thing is me. Unless I've been duped by males into telling me they're the woman!!

I found meeting with couples to be easy to arrange and play meets could happen fairly quickly, although it much depended on free time. I've no qualms about meeting alone etc and knew what I was looking for in a couple. Single women are just harder to find, but if I did getting chatting, I didn't have any trouble arranging a meet.

I had nothing but headache from couples so I stopped looking. Single men are much easier.

it's easier to arrange couples meets for sure.

i have a profile with hubby as well as my own.

as far as us meeting cpls is concerned,its finding ones where everyone finds an attraction to each other that is the main prob.

Meeting couples like is is easy and can be set up.in minutes . If there's an attraction and the right feel for the guy it really can be that simple .

If arranging a meet with a couple is hard work , I wonder why ? Is it the couple and their demands ? Are they looking for something more than NSA sex ? Are they unsure that meeting a single guy is what they want ?

I've never really got this , we play with single guys and pretty much know it's gonna be fun from the first message and pic .

I have found couples to be more direct with their messages

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Is that there are two of them to have sex with....

» Add a new message to this topic