FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If Carlsberg Did Swinging...

If Carlsberg Did Swinging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish_And_Blondie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Ok so I was very interested in hearing about your ultimate night of swinging.

Not all the build up. Not the messaging. Not fab.

But think of it as a Carlsberg ad for Swinging.

How would it play out for you!!

Rachie xxxx

Ps this is really a thread for me to read filthy stories work myself up before Irish is home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Restrain the bi -curious ladies down and let the fem see if they are just curious or what........

Liverpool and Ireland

"Restrain the bi -curious ladies down and let the fem see if they are just curious or what........ "

Oh I like your style...... Corrup them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dinner and drinks to start. Sit next to the opposite partner so you can whisper things to them to make yours and their partner wonder what you are saying. Maybe a little footsie under the table too. Some flirting and horny chat before back to the room.

Liverpool and Ireland

"Dinner and drinks to start. Sit next to the opposite partner so you can whisper things to them to make yours and their partner wonder what you are saying. Maybe a little footsie under the table too. Some flirting and horny chat before back to the room.

"

This is exactly how all our meets go down!!!! The chair swapping is the best part of the night

"Dinner and drinks to start. Sit next to the opposite partner so you can whisper things to them to make yours and their partner wonder what you are saying. Maybe a little footsie under the table too. Some flirting and horny chat before back to the room.

This is exactly how all our meets go down!!!! The chair swapping is the best part of the night "

Of course then there should be bubbles and ice in the room. Oh and bed restraints and massage oil.... Getting carried away with myself now.

Liverpool and Ireland

This is exactly how all our meets go down!!!! The chair swapping is the best part of the night

Of course then there should be bubbles and ice in the room. Oh and bed restraints and massage oil.... Getting carried away with myself now. "

You my lovely have just been hot listed and hat reply alone!!

Ultimate night!!

Xx

I think I'll just have the carlsburg or two then use the bottle to play spin the bottle

Of course then there should be bubbles and ice in the room. Oh and bed restraints and massage oil.... Getting carried away with myself now.

You my lovely have just been hot listed and hat reply alone!!

Ultimate night!!

Xx"

My carlsberg night won't involve carlsberg. It'll involve tea, a Jacuzzi and a group of bi people who just start fucking each other senseless

"I think I'll just have the carlsburg or two then use the bottle to play spin the bottle "

Lateral thinking -

Nice

I can add one fab little detail: as you move in close to the lady and your arms wrap around her waist, your hands feel the corset waiting to be revealed when you untie the single bow of her wraparound dress (If Carlesberg did underwear ...)

Liverpool and Ireland

Omg I'm loving these!!

Of course then there should be bubbles and ice in the room. Oh and bed restraints and massage oil.... Getting carried away with myself now. "

Oh my think I'd want your room number

Me, Fancy a fuck,

Her, Yes

It would involve, lush, plush surroundings (don't know about you, but I have feel comfortable in the surroundings) wine, pink fizz, strawberries, a hot tub, possibly a sauna, with vey sexy people all around.

Blindfolds, restraints, a sex swing maybe. Oil/coconut oil and lots of it.

Liverpool and Ireland

"It would involve, lush, plush surroundings (don't know about you, but I have feel comfortable in the surroundings) wine, pink fizz, strawberries, a hot tub, possibly a sauna, with vey sexy people all around.

Blindfolds, restraints, a sex swing maybe. Oil/coconut oil and lots of it. "

EVERYTHING.

you know we have to make this all happen!!

Xx

"It would involve, lush, plush surroundings (don't know about you, but I have feel comfortable in the surroundings) wine, pink fizz, strawberries, a hot tub, possibly a sauna, with vey sexy people all around.

EVERYTHING.

Xx"

Tell me when!!

EVERYTHING.

Xx

Tell me when!! "

Room for one more?

When do the bacon sandwiches come in?

A luxury cabin/lodge next to a lake, Huge outdoor hot tub, Beer/wine/food sex toys

And fantastic company

"A luxury cabin/lodge next to a lake, Huge outdoor hot tub, Beer/wine/food sex toys

And fantastic company"

Where do I sign ?

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

Good bottle of wine, or 2.

Real log fire on in living room, soft comfortable mattress and quilt on floor.

And one delicious lady!

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

Blindfolds, restraints, a sex swing maybe. Oil/coconut oil and lots of it. "

Ohhh yes please....

» Add a new message to this topic