FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Which do you like best, mmf or ffm?

Which do you like best, mmf or ffm?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I have experimented with both of these scenarios and to date I have found that I enjoy mmf far more than ffm encounters.

For me, I think its because I really get off on jointly pleasuring (and being pleasured by) a beautiful woman. With the right people, the dynamic of a mmf scenario just seems to work.

My ffm experiences have not been so satisfying. Invariably I find myself more attracted to one woman than the other and so want to give and receive attention mainly from her. On a couple of occasions, I have simply found the presence of another woman (who I'm not equally in to) a bit of a distraction. Perhaps I just haven't met the right two women for this particular scenario yet.....

What are your experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only done one of each, enjoyed both but my preference is definitely for mmf.

Having two men at the same time, pure pleasure.

And if they were both bi, now that is my ultimate fantasy

Fff was best so far

Tho very much enjoyed ffm, the dynamic was right tho, no preference to either lady shown.

Mmf is sadly still to be done.

You haven't met the right women

FFM is by far the better experience

MMF is far more difficult to get right as the dynamic between the guys is much harder to achieve - especially where there is no Bi tendencies

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Add a tgirl to the mix too.....

"I have experimented with both of these scenarios and to date I have found that I enjoy mmf far more than ffm encounters.

For me, I think its because I really get off on jointly pleasuring (and being pleasured by) a beautiful woman. With the right people, the dynamic of a mmf scenario just seems to work.

My ffm experiences have not been so satisfying. Invariably I find myself more attracted to one woman than the other and so want to give and receive attention mainly from her. On a couple of occasions, I have simply found the presence of another woman (who I'm not equally in to) a bit of a distraction. Perhaps I just haven't met the right two women for this particular scenario yet.....

What are your experiences?"

Iv only tried a MMF. I would like to try a MFF at some point.

The MMF was better in my head.

I've only had mfm, it was amazing for a greedy girl like me

Two gorgeous sexy men and hours of play.

North Cambs

"MMF is far more difficult to get right as the dynamic between the guys is much harder to achieve - especially where there is no Bi tendencies "

I haven't found that...not if both guys are relaxed and confident/comfortable in their own skin....I've had some great mmf experiences..

North Cambs

"I've only had mfm, it was amazing for a greedy girl like me

Two gorgeous sexy men and hours of play."

"MMF is far more difficult to get right as the dynamic between the guys is much harder to achieve - especially where there is no Bi tendencies "

Never had an ffm (though had plenty of mfmf...mfmfmf lol), but we've had quite a few mmf and I don't think the dynamic between the men has ever been a problem. And Marc (and the men we have met) is straight.

I absolutely love mmf

-Courtney

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Never had the pleasure of a MFF......one day !!!!! Enjoyed a few MMFs over the years.

FFM for me

Had a disastrous MMF many many years go but really want to do it again with the right guys.

Have had a few MFF and really enjoyed this too so yeah, I would love to repeat both

mf with m watching

Mmf with 2 bi guys is the ultimate

I have yet to try either, but on the very very top of my extensive 'to do' list is an mmf, which seems much more erotic and down right horny than an mfm.

For me the combination is irrelevant. It has to be 3 people that click. If there's no chemistry it's shit no matter if its MMF or MFF.

With the right chemistry it's brilliant.

"Mmf with 2 bi guys is the ultimate "

Yip that is top of my to do list

Although a straight mmf isn't too far behind it

"You haven't met the right women

FFM is by far the better experience

"

i agree ffm is always the ultimate experience with me particular when role play is introduced and a close friendship is formed..

North Cambs

I've been thinking more about the mff scenario....I reckon I just need to hook up with the right two women....Ideally one who is the main object of desire for both myself and the other woman. That way we could mutually pleasure her (and be pleasured by her) just like in a mmf encounter. The idea of dp (which is great with a woman who enjoys it), however, with me and a chick wearing a strap on instead of another fella, sounds like serious, kinky fun. Maybe then I could fuck one woman while she is fucking the other one...now that two would be a first!

North Cambs

"For me the combination is irrelevant. It has to be 3 people that click. If there's no chemistry it's shit no matter if its MMF or MFF.

With the right chemistry it's brilliant. "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I've been thinking more about the mff scenario....I reckon I just need to hook up with the right two women....Ideally one who is the main object of desire for both myself and the other woman. That way we could mutually pleasure her (and be pleasured by her) just like in a mmf encounter. The idea of dp (which is great with a woman who enjoys it), however, with me and a chick wearing a strap on instead of another fella, sounds like serious, kinky fun. Maybe then I could fuck one woman while she is fucking the other one...now that two would be a first! "

I did this once, I was in the middle with one of my strap ones on, a gorgeous blonde lady in front of me and a hunky man behind... Getting the timing right was hilarious and it was a really sexy fun experience.

North Cambs

"I've been thinking more about the mff scenario....I reckon I just need to hook up with the right two women....Ideally one who is the main object of desire for both myself and the other woman. That way we could mutually pleasure her (and be pleasured by her) just like in a mmf encounter. The idea of dp (which is great with a woman who enjoys it), however, with me and a chick wearing a strap on instead of another fella, sounds like serious, kinky fun. Maybe then I could fuck one woman while she is fucking the other one...now that two would be a first!

I did this once, I was in the middle with one of my strap ones on, a gorgeous blonde lady in front of me and a hunky man behind... Getting the timing right was hilarious and it was a really sexy fun experience. "

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If anyone fancies reading a hot FFM story, the tale our our first FFM meet through Fab is linked to at the foot of our profile.

So, FFM for us!

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

I prefer FFM but FFF can be good fun

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I've experienced both too, but think

It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Mmf- love giving the attention overload to the female

Ffm - I love the feeling, of getting the attention of 2 women at once it's physically mind bending, but get pangs of guilt stupidly that I'm having too much fun! Lol

And I think I just genuinely love seeing a woman completely in the zone - which is obviously possible in ffm but tends to be more focused in mmf

D

North Cambs

"I've experienced both too, but think

It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Mmf- love giving the attention overload to the female

Ffm - I love the feeling, of getting the attention of 2 women at once it's physically mind bending, but get pangs of guilt stupidly that I'm having too much fun! Lol

And I think I just genuinely love seeing a woman completely in the zone - which is obviously possible in ffm but tends to be more focused in mmf

D"

Good post...thanks

I've had a few mmf's, which is surprising because I had never imagined how that might be, but never had an ffm. again, I can't imagine how that might be, but I've been told I have what it takes

I've never done mmf, but then I haven't wanted to ! Love ffm and always up for fffm ffffm fffffm lol x

North Cambs

"I've never done mmf, but then I haven't wanted to ! Love ffm and always up for fffm ffffm fffffm lol x "

Sounds like you love the ladies....lol

It totally depends on how happy Sabrina is in the scenario . My pleasure comes from seeing her fully immersed in enjoying herself .

Overall I would say the best for us is ffmmm plus me , that's the usual for us and certainly works .

For me it's about watching the woman totally pleasured, so both work depending on what the woman is after ?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I , Red, have had a few of each ... all enjoyable . I personally found it came down to the people I was with .

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Mmf......love it

North Cambs

"It totally depends on how happy Sabrina is in the scenario . My pleasure comes from seeing her fully immersed in enjoying herself .

"

Me and another straight male friend from fab were considering starting a joint profile for mfm fun, wonder if there would be much interest ?

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

Mmf & mff are ok but best experience had to of been a mmmff I had at Utopia near Telford (anyone on here used to go to that club) we were in a room upstairs and must of been rather noisy as we ended up with quite a few people watching

North Cambs

"Me and another straight male friend from fab were considering starting a joint profile for mfm fun, wonder if there would be much interest ? "

Unless you both have outstanding reputations on here and are very well connected (which maybe you are) then I would seriously doubt it!

I think the dynamic will always depend on the people, rather than genders. Both can be great...

"I have experimented with both of these scenarios and to date I have found that I enjoy mmf far more than ffm encounters.

What are your experiences?"

havnt had ffm yet come close a few times loads of mmf experiences which were good mind

Take your point and wouldn't want to do anything to ruin my reputation either.

May just leave it to happen naturally with the couples i meet.

Thanks

MMF with a couple of bi men is my favourate

Just not into FFM at all, dome a few but its not for me

Not that keen on straight MMF I prefer a 3sum where everybody is playing with each other

North Cambs

"Take your point and wouldn't want to do anything to ruin my reputation either.

May just leave it to happen naturally with the couples i meet.

Thanks"

I reckon there are certainly a good few single women on here who want to try mmf (or do it more regularly), however, I would imagine that they probably like to sort out which of their male friends they might invite to team up themselves....only assuming though

"Me and another straight male friend from fab were considering starting a joint profile for mfm fun, wonder if there would be much interest ? "

I think bi male profiles do better than straight male profile (couples I mean)

There are a lot of women looking for a couple of bi men, I have a friend who I meet off here semi regular who has a bi male profile too with a friend of his and they get quite a lot of interest from single women on here

"I've been thinking more about the mff scenario....I reckon I just need to hook up with the right two women....Ideally one who is the main object of desire for both myself and the other woman. That way we could mutually pleasure her (and be pleasured by her) just like in a mmf encounter. The idea of dp (which is great with a woman who enjoys it), however, with me and a chick wearing a strap on instead of another fella, sounds like serious, kinky fun. Maybe then I could fuck one woman while she is fucking the other one...now that two would be a first! "

Now you're getting to the right way of thinking

"I've never done mmf, but then I haven't wanted to ! Love ffm and always up for fffm ffffm fffffm lol x

Sounds like you love the ladies....lol "

Lol oh I do like a man too !

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Am I bovvered?

North Cambs

"I've never done mmf, but then I haven't wanted to ! Love ffm and always up for fffm ffffm fffffm lol x

Lol oh I do like a man too ! "

Lucky fellas

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Add a tgirl to the mix too....."

Did someone call x

I prefer ffm but only slightly. Both are very horny!

Only done mmf xx

FFM all the way. Probably because I'm greedy and like a kid in a sweet shop. Makes a change Add to that a double ender and a strap on and the girls can have the best of both worlds.

By *ral-lover86Man  over a year ago

Oxford

Unfortunately never had the opportunity to do either, poor little me!!

Lucky fellas "

Sarcasm ? X

Depends on the people but mmf somehow just feels that little bit naughtier somehow.

I'm greedy and insatiable so both.

North Cambs

Lucky fellas

Not sarcasm at all...you are hot!!...why do you think I've been fabbing your pics..

Sarcasm ? X "

Lucky fellas

Not sarcasm at all...you are hot!!...why do you think I've been fabbing your pics..

Sarcasm ? X "

Xx

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I don't have a preference, having done mmf, fff, ffm and various combination, each have been equally dynamic and sexually full filling...

Ffm

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

"I prefer ffm but only slightly. Both are very horny!"

Done both, mfm was slightly better

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

MMF or mmmmmf is even better.

I did a ffffm at chams was best night of my life

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

FTM for me thanks

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Still choosing the right second M.....

Mmf !

I agree with the op. I much prefer mfm. Or mmfmm. I get my pleasure from seeing a woman enjoy herself, whether with just me, me and her partner or several guys.

The ffm, I was lucky to have while ticking a box, seeing two women pleasuring each other and me, just didn't seem to have the excitement or intensity. At least for me.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Def mmf for me

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Having only just experienced ffm which was fantastic I find myself thinking about fmm more and more. It's all about the dynamics and everybody getting equal pleasure for me

Had both but mmf for me

Not had any of those scenarios unluckily

North Cambs

"Still choosing the right second M..... "

Enjoying the choosing though

mmf easy for me as i like cock

MMF works well for me, as long as everyone gets enjoyment from it, that's what counts

I havent done either but would like to try mmf at some point in time. Depends on the other male though, not sure hes ready to do so.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I like both and like being able to mix it up. I recently had an MMF with two bi guys though and that was totally different to a straight MFM. It all depends what I'm in the mood for, really.

FFM will happen one day for me...I'm sure lol

Yet to experience either.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Still choosing the right second M.....

Enjoying the choosing though "

I'm working on it

By *unk_of_loveMan  over a year ago

Hanley

"MMF with a couple of bi men is my favourate

Not that keen on straight MMF I prefer a 3sum where everybody is playing with each other "

Definitely the best way, everyone is happy playing together in any way.

I've had a few mmf, but no ffm as yet!

» Add a new message to this topic