FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why no single women mmf

Why no single women mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are we stupid? Is everyone out of our league? Not sure what else to do.

We are after a single woman for mmf, in 2 years we have actually only met one. We dont want a couple and feel we shouldnt alter our preferences just for some sex.

Suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

For mmf fun ?

Are you sure ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've met some from here but find clubs better to be honest!

After meeting in a club we then message and meet x

I feel like it would be easier to find hens with teeth,than to find what im looking for.

surely you need a man or a MMF or did you mean FFM

"For mmf fun ?

Are you sure ?"

Ffs...meant ffm

"surely you need a man or a MMF or did you mean FFM"

Yep...meant ffm

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Mad suggestion since lots of couples have a bi female and want an MFF - how about two such couples meet socially to check they all get on and then take it turns with two MFFs? Everyone's a winner and the girls get double the fun.

"Mad suggestion since lots of couples have a bi female and want an MFF - how about two such couples meet socially to check they all get on and then take it turns with two MFFs? Everyone's a winner and the girls get double the fun."

What if F doesnt want another man?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

welcome to the world of the single man....

if thats whats you are after (an FFM) then remember there are loads of you... and less of them

so why should they for example pick you over any other couple looking???

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Mad suggestion since lots of couples have a bi female and want an MFF - how about two such couples meet socially to check they all get on and then take it turns with two MFFs? Everyone's a winner and the girls get double the fun.

What if F doesnt want another man?"

That might be why they're rare. But soft swing girl on girl only could also be an option in that scenario.

I assume you mean ffm? For some reason there are just so many couples looking for the same as yourselves and not a huge amount of single fems on here.

You'll probably be advised to go to clubs, socials etc and strike up a friendship rather than just look for sex.

Good luck.

I got a bit excited for a min there

i thought it maybe a bi male couples profile I was all set to reply

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Have you tried chams / bi night? loads from here go, so surely wouldn't take too long for you to find a regular or 2?

lol now you know how hard it is for men to get one, patience is the key

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

as a single lady, it can be hard to be attracted to both the Mr and the Mrs.

I have found it much easier in clubs and enjoyrd many 3sums

I have met two couples and found both a little selfish in a ffm scenario so stick with what I feel comfortable with now

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Mad suggestion since lots of couples have a bi female and want an MFF - how about two such couples meet socially to check they all get on and then take it turns with two MFFs? Everyone's a winner and the girls get double the fun.

What if F doesnt want another man?

That might be why they're rare. But soft swing girl on girl only could also be an option in that scenario."

There are so many options with two couples, people just need the confidence to be able to state their boundaries. Many couples play without the men touching, so why not rule out other combinations beforehand too?

It doesn't hurt to ask.

Mr ddc

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

You need to build trust with a couple. We would love to poach me out to another couple of the chemistry was right. xxx

"I assume you mean ffm? For some reason there are just so many couples looking for the same as yourselves and not a huge amount of single fems on here.

You'll probably be advised to go to clubs, socials etc and strike up a friendship rather than just look for sex.

Good luck. "

And find a nice sensible girl like me lurking there !!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

your profile is clear and very exact about what you like and want to do...what about the single woman? maybe a bit too exact..would expect all this on a first play meet?? think about what we are reading....just a suggestion xx

What if F doesnt want another man?"

He can watch.

Speaking as a single female mainly because anything could happen to you.Boundries are important and how can you trust a couple if you did nt know them socially first.But that's just me I'm very safety first.

theres very little on show of the male half in public pics..

having a hot fem partner(nice pics),unfortunately wont guarantee interest from single bi women

in my opinion

"I got a bit excited for a min there

i thought it maybe a bi male couples profile I was all set to reply "

I thought the same without the excitement bit lol

In the past we have had some fabulous experiences with single ladies. Probably some of our best meets. But it was a 'threesome' and everyone had to benefit. The build up took longer than it would with a guy and to be honest was far more electric. Certainly worth the wait. But single ladies are overwhelmed with mail so a potential offering needs to stand out and be true.

Hope you find that special someone and have a fabulous time.

Mrs x

Many years ago, before I met Ben, I did a bit of ffm as a single fem.

To be honest I got pissed off with couples being a pain in the ass.

It wound up I would do all the work. The wife would lay back and enjoy herself...and the husband would sit there wanking himself silly!

Call me selfish, but I got fuck all out of it!

Just love single males now

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I have met two couples and found both a little selfish in a ffm scenario so stick with what I feel comfortable with now "

Crumbs we would not be selfish... X

"Many years ago, before I met Ben, I did a bit of ffm as a single fem.

To be honest I got pissed off with couples being a pain in the ass.

It wound up I would do all the work. The wife would lay back and enjoy herself...and the husband would sit there wanking himself silly!

Call me selfish, but I got fuck all out of it!

Just love single males now "

I've had a few bad experiences with couples

I just no longer meet them

"I have met two couples and found both a little selfish in a ffm scenario so stick with what I feel comfortable with now

Crumbs we would not be selfish... X"

Awwwww

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Im a single fem one of the needle in a haystack true fems

everytime ive had a cpl contact me in fabs surprise surprise its been a single guy. Saying he can meet but his partner cannot an i got fed up hence i blocked cpls contacting me

if there is a cpl profile i expect a cpl to contact me not a single guy from the said cpl profile. Its false advertiseing if its just one out of the cpl contact me or wants to meet me alone

an its always the guy out of the cpl that can always meet. Surprise surprise an

I got fed up ana bit bored of it hence i stopped cpls contacting me

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's natural that threads like this will be filled with women saying why they don't meet couples, but to give a crumb of hope to the OP, it should also be remembered that there are lovely women on Fab who do meet couples and have a fantastic time, as well as lovely couples who do enjoy the company of women, without any selfishness, jealousy, ignorance, or any of the other myriad reasons why things haven't worked out for others.

Couples seeking to meet women for FFMs have to be realistic though. It takes a lot of trust for a woman to feel safe enough to meet a couple, so communication and honesty is key. Mutual attraction between three people is always going to be relatively rare, and then you have the challenge of geography too.

So while the odds are definitely stacked against you, with patience, Fab has a habit of making your fantasies come true. Well, in our experience, anyway!

How many couples are on here where the male badgers the female to join and he wants a FFM but won't entertain a MMF as he is selfish and wants it all but it won't last and the female will wander being used , am getting ready for the mad selfish guys replys .....by the way I get the most pleasure watching my girl face as she enjoys others

Bristol

Not really sure what you are saying. Are you asking a question?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Not really sure what you are saying. Are you asking a question?"

I think he was saying that it is important for single women to carefully consider the reason behind a couple swinging, and to ensure that it's not just the man being selfish: wanting to have his cake and eat it.

In essence I think he was agreeing with you, but in a less erudite way

Mr ddc

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

FFM I'd offer to help but your a little to far away

Bristol

"Not really sure what you are saying. Are you asking a question?

I think he was saying that it is important for single women to carefully consider the reason behind a couple swinging, and to ensure that it's not just the man being selfish: wanting to have his cake and eat it.

In essence I think he was agreeing with you, but in a less erudite way

Mr ddc"

Ah. Great code breaking!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I do meet couples but I prefer to do that in the safety of my local club like a lots of single fems I know do also.

The main problem after the sheer lack of bi fems on here is MUTUAL ATTRACTION a lot of the time I'm only attracted to one half of the couple and I'm not dropping my standards just to get to one half of the couple over the other half, that's no real fun for anyone. Attraction, of course isn't based solely on looks, but it is hard sometimes to convey your personality online over messages, which again for me is where meeting couples in a club has the advantage

There are many ways a MFF can play out;

there's the girl on girl show (which is hated by most bi fems I know),

The we girls can play but your not touching my man! So your nothing more than a sex toy to get things going (again not appealing)

the straight scenario, where there's no fem on fem play, the women just enjoy the male together (that's not really ideal for a bi fem)

The worship scenario, where the single bi fem is the focus of the meet and her pleasure is priority as the couple gain pleasure from knowing how much she's enjoying things (appeals to the more selfish lover among the single fems out there on the scene)

Or what I call MFF gold, where it's a mutually inclusive experience for all, the clues in the title of my sexuality I'm a BISEXUAL female so yes I'm gonna want to experience the male and the female during play.

I could have missed something but that's what's come to mind from my experiences, So out of all of that what are you looking for? Tell us in the profile so that we can make an informed decision whether or not to persue meeting you, as a lot of people read profiles before messages

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

"How many couples are on here where the male badgers the female to join and he wants a FFM but won't entertain a MMF as he is selfish and wants it all but it won't last and the female will wander being used , am getting ready for the mad selfish guys replys .....by the way I get the most pleasure watching my girl face as she enjoys others "

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

"How many couples are on here where the male badgers the female to join and he wants a FFM but won't entertain a MMF as he is selfish and wants it all but it won't last and the female will wander being used , am getting ready for the mad selfish guys replys .....by the way I get the most pleasure watching my girl face as she enjoys others "
Don't think anyone will put there hands up for that one

Bristol

"Or what I call MFF gold, where it's a mutually inclusive experience for all, the clues in the title of my sexuality I'm a BISEXUAL female so yes I'm gonna want to experience the male and the female during play.

"

Is that really so rare? It's the whole point of FFM as far as we're concerned.

Doncaster

A lot of the time I found with meeting couple through fab is that the female isn't really into it and just going along with it for her mans sake, makes for an awkward and uncomfortable experience.

Me and my ex partner met lots of single fems through fab and I will always say the key to our success was, I led the profile as the female half of the couple, they could of course speak to the male half, but it was mainly me so they knew I was very interested in this as an individual as well as a couple, we also had an informative profile, would do public no pressure social meets first and exhibited the patience of a saint, all these factors make a big difference

Doncaster

"Or what I call MFF gold, where it's a mutually inclusive experience for all, the clues in the title of my sexuality I'm a BISEXUAL female so yes I'm gonna want to experience the male and the female during play.

Is that really so rare? It's the whole point of FFM as far as we're concerned."

In my experience on fab it is, it's the one you always find in clubs though it's why I choose to meet there

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Is that really so rare? It's the whole point of FFM as far as we're concerned."

In my experience, many couples only want the woman to play with the other woman. The man may magnanimously accept a BJ, but won't offer oral in return and penetration is most definitely not allowed.

A lot of the time it's more for the gratification of the bloke than either woman. The female partner sometimes goes along with it on the proviso that he doesn't fuck the other woman.

I was surprised but I've found it far from uncommon.

I quite often feel that couples only want me as a glorified sex toy and give no more thought to what I would like out of the experience than they would if I was just a vibrator.

Bristol

Well, that's a real shame. The experiences we have had have only ever been lovely ones, with the pleasure completely mutual and equally shared by all three...and we'd hope the women who joined us came away feeling the same.

I really don't understand why given the opportunity of a ffm or fmf couples do not make the most of it. Damn if we ever get the chance everyone is going to get messy and I am certainly not going to waste time knocking one out.

Well unless the ladies ask me to of course.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I do meet couples but I prefer to do that in the safety of my local club like a lots of single fems I know do also.

The main problem after the sheer lack of bi fems on here is MUTUAL ATTRACTION a lot of the time I'm only attracted to one half of the couple and I'm not dropping my standards just to get to one half of the couple over the other half, that's no real fun for anyone. Attraction, of course isn't based solely on looks, but it is hard sometimes to convey your personality online over messages, which again for me is where meeting couples in a club has the advantage

There are many ways a MFF can play out;

there's the girl on girl show (which is hated by most bi fems I know),

The we girls can play but your not touching my man! So your nothing more than a sex toy to get things going (again not appealing)

the straight scenario, where there's no fem on fem play, the women just enjoy the male together (that's not really ideal for a bi fem)

The worship scenario, where the single bi fem is the focus of the meet and her pleasure is priority as the couple gain pleasure from knowing how much she's enjoying things (appeals to the more selfish lover among the single fems out there on the scene)

Or what I call MFF gold, where it's a mutually inclusive experience for all, the clues in the title of my sexuality I'm a BISEXUAL female so yes I'm gonna want to experience the male and the female during play.

I could have missed something but that's what's come to mind from my experiences, So out of all of that what are you looking for? Tell us in the profile so that we can make an informed decision whether or not to persue meeting you, as a lot of people read profiles before messages

"

great reply

I gave up on this particular scenario.

As a single bi woman I would LOVE to meet a couple for FFM fun, also very partial to meeting bi men for MMF, anyway, the issue I have is that whilst there are a lot of couples here looking for the same, I'm not always attracted to both of them - and that's my sticking point.

» Add a new message to this topic