FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Introducing newbies to Swinging Clubs

Introducing newbies to Swinging Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single male trying to expand my sexual boundaries, i wanted to know if regular swingers have ever invited or introduced single newbies to the clubing scene before?

Is this generally frowned upon or is it simply upto the individual to bite the bullet, pluck up some courage and attend a club?

It's something I'd like to do but feel embarrassed/shy to go it alone

Advice and or an invite would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a single male trying to expand my sexual boundaries, i wanted to know if regular swingers have ever invited or introduced single newbies to the clubing scene before?

Is this generally frowned upon or is it simply upto the individual to bite the bullet, pluck up some courage and attend a club?

It's something I'd like to do but feel embarrassed/shy to go it alone

Advice and or an invite would be appreciated.

Thanks "

of course it is the clubs make a fortune out of new single guys a lot of women won't go in as a couple because that cramps their style and limits them to you ,no guarantee of anything when you get inside

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

It's taken me a while, but I'm starting to get comfortable going to swingers clubs as a single guy. It may take a while, and a few visits to get your confidence up, so keep at it.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I've introduced loads of guys that were curious. I have found it difficult occasionally as they can get a touch distracted!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Everyone who has ever been to a club was a newbie the first time and was a little bit nervous.

For us as a fairly shy couple, we have found that attending clubs with the hope of finding another couple we like the look of, that like the look of us, and that we have the balls to actually go and speak to, really doesn't work for us!

Instead we are now only attending clubs when we have pre-arranged meets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never been but I'm fairly open minded and have a fair amount of bottle.... I'm good at looking confident when I'm on the verge of shitting my pants... So I think I'd be OK

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice. May try to go along to a newbie night sometime. Wanting to is one thing, actually doing it alone is something else lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We were nervous the first time we visited a club, but that soon evaporated - all the clubs we have tried have been friendly, relaxed and not all all pushy. As long as a single man is well turned out, willing to chat, and not expecting too much they will be welcomed -and probably successful. We always and only play in clubs and generally with single men.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

everyone was new once so suck it up and just go!!!

if you are going to be waiting on a handholder.... you are likely to be waiting a long... long time!

» Add a new message to this topic