FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake boobs

Fake boobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I have seen a few profiles on here of women who have fake breasts. Although they may have just been very pert.

I would love to meet a woman who had fake breasts and whilst I think lots of women with real boobs are amazingly sexy, it could be a very memorable experience to have sex and enjoy the company of a woman who had fake breasts.

I'd love to hear from anyone on their experiences of fake breasts, whatever you age/race/gender.

Also if there's anyone who would like to meet to fulfil this desire, that would be a delight.

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

I like real and fake boobs

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi all

I have seen a few profiles on here of women who have fake breasts. Although they may have just been very pert.

I would love to meet a woman who had fake breasts and whilst I think lots of women with real boobs are amazingly sexy, it could be a very memorable experience to have sex and enjoy the company of a woman who had fake breasts.

I'd love to hear from anyone on their experiences of fake breasts, whatever you age/race/gender.

Also if there's anyone who would like to meet to fulfil this desire, that would be a delight.

Thanks all "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No photos, signed up two weeks ago... Sounds legit

By *urvyemmaWoman  over a year ago

wigan/bolton

Any looks/body/personality is fine but got to have fake boobs. .so its just the boobs you are after?

Hmm. ..have you thought about a blow up doll?

By *otuseatersCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Southport

I've encountered plenty of falsies and generally think that they are over rated.

There are some that have been done very nicely, but oftentimes they just feel like hard lumps spoiling an otherwise lovely soft body.

I prefer natural boobs, even though this frequently means smaller and less pert.

In my experience, the quality of the sex and the quality of the company has precious little to do with false boobs and plenty to do with personality and attitude.

I just like boobs . Xxx

Thought we couldn't discuss 'fake' boobs or at least not use that terminology...

Watch out...i hear the warriors coming...

» Add a new message to this topic