FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So....

So....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Message a loveley lady what you looking for. Comes back with what I'm looking for . Next is when. I say when ever u want . Next message is ok maybe tomorrow I say that would be awesome . Do you have any pics.(as there was only my one on her profile and I'd sent a face pic) then I get blocked! So is that rude or just to be expected I try to be nice to everyone just dnt get rudness!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Message a loveley lady what you looking for. Comes back with what I'm looking for . Next is when. I say when ever u want . Next message is ok maybe tomorrow I say that would be awesome . Do you have any pics.(as there was only my one on her profile and I'd sent a face pic) then I get blocked! So is that rude or just to be expected I try to be nice to everyone just dnt get rudness! "
No it's not rude as such but obviously she didn't find you attractive which is her choice. Often is the case if you say sorry but not for me you get messages back asking why? or sometimes abusive messages she chose the block to avoid this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic