FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > please settle a argument

please settle a argument

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uby_x OP   Woman  over a year ago

funky town

How come women can't feel a tampon but can feel a cock?

I think I know the answer but not 100% sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

is this a trick question?

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

What do you think the answer is?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because a cock's thicker?

I didn't know women couldn't feel a tampon.. I certainly know I have one in and can feel it

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I didn't know women couldn't feel a tampon.. I certainly know I have one in and can feel it "

My guess would be that it's not in right if you can feel it but I only use little ones so it might be different if it's bigger... sorry that's not meant to sound so rude!

The only time I ever feel it is when it's not in right or it needs changed. (Or I've coughed and dislodged it!)

Because if you put a tampon in correctly, it's high enough to be in the part of the vagina that isn't particularly sensitive. Only the first couple of inches or so have enough nerve endings to feel things.

"Because if you put a tampon in correctly, it's high enough to be in the part of the vagina that isn't particularly sensitive. Only the first couple of inches or so have enough nerve endings to feel things. "

That will be why I feel it then as I have scar tissue that is sensitive x

I can feel them on the rare occasion i use them as well. I end up really dry inside so think that's how come i can feel it? It's not uncomfy or anything.

Theoretically though we're only sensitive a couple of inches inside ourselves so shouldn't feel anything high up...yet big guys do hurt. Fuck knows, gonna shut up now.

So how can we feel the nurse scratching around with a mini stickle brick when we go for a smear??

I can feel tampons too but suffer horrendous periods and usually leak so use pads as I have to use them anyway

"So how can we feel the nurse scratching around with a mini stickle brick when we go for a smear??

I can feel tampons too but suffer horrendous periods and usually leak so use pads as I have to use them anyway"

Takes off perv head and puts on Mr smart head.. Touch receptors come in all sorts. Some respond to light touch others firm pressure. Pain receptors are different again. I'm ticklish so a soft touch sends me nuts, but a firm touch and I fee fine.

SO:- You feel the pain of a scratch as it's not the same receptor as a pleasant touch.

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I guess most cocks are thicker? probably debatable though haha

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

This is clearly an important swinging issue

Ive often felt a cock but never a tampon

Him

By *lectricSensationMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

poor men with tampon sized cocks

"So how can we feel the nurse scratching around with a mini stickle brick when we go for a smear??

I can feel tampons too but suffer horrendous periods and usually leak so use pads as I have to use them anyway"

That's true that about the smear. Why have we been lied to, and even worse why did we believe it? (well i did).

Dont use them a moon cup is so much better.

Tampons contain bleach and really hurt me so stay away completely

I can feel tampons too but suffer horrendous periods and usually leak so use pads as I have to use them anyway

Takes off perv head and puts on Mr smart head.. Touch receptors come in all sorts. Some respond to light touch others firm pressure. Pain receptors are different again. I'm ticklish so a soft touch sends me nuts, but a firm touch and I fee fine.

SO:- You feel the pain of a scratch as it's not the same receptor as a pleasant touch."

Yes, we had a gentleman friend hurting my cervix on Friday night....mad mix of pleasure and pain

What's the argument though?

funky town

[Removed by poster at 02/09/15 16:45:33]

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

I had no idea they couldn't feel them as such though I'd never thought about it previously, I'd have thought a lass might feel them the same way I can feel my shoes but not overly aware because they aren't tight.

Would it not be a combination of small size and the fact tampons (to the best of my knowledge) are soft whereas a cock is ideally the opposite.

funky town

The argument was that I can't feel a guy cum inside me for the same reason I can't feel a tampon there is no feeling up there.

"The argument was that I can't feel a guy cum inside me for the same reason I can't feel a tampon there is no feeling up there. "

I can feel it. I can feel a guy throb and swell just before he does too. And its a mmmmm feeling x but as I can also feel a tampon maybe that's why x

funky town

[Removed by poster at 02/09/15 17:12:31]

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Because if you put a tampon in correctly, it's high enough to be in the part of the vagina that isn't particularly sensitive. Only the first couple of inches or so have enough nerve endings to feel things. "

this..(unless of course your cervix is being rammed then you feel it...hehehe)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Because if you put a tampon in correctly, it's high enough to be in the part of the vagina that isn't particularly sensitive. Only the first couple of inches or so have enough nerve endings to feel things.

That will be why I feel it then as I have scar tissue that is sensitive x"

I have the same problem, they have to be placed in the right spot or I am in a good bit of pain, less so after surgery but still more than enough.

"The argument was that I can't feel a guy cum inside me for the same reason I can't feel a tampon there is no feeling up there. "

I can't feel a tampon but can feel it when my husband cums inside me....

"Because a cock's thicker?"
is it? Ha

funky town

I feel I'm missing out on something good here not being able to feel it

I thi k this thread has given me the ghey!

Big fanny? Or not the right size tampon?

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I had no idea they couldn't feel them as such though I'd never thought about it previously, I'd have thought a lass might feel them the same way I can feel my shoes but not overly aware because they aren't tight.

Would it not be a combination of small size and the fact tampons (to the best of my knowledge) are soft whereas a cock is ideally the opposite.

"

Tampons aren't soft when you put them in. It's only once they're wet that they go soft.

So why do some women crave bigger cocks? I do realise I'm walking into a world of pain with this question!

"Because if you put a tampon in correctly, it's high enough to be in the part of the vagina that isn't particularly sensitive. Only the first couple of inches or so have enough nerve endings to feel things.

So why do some women crave bigger cocks? I do realise I'm walking into a world of pain with this question!"

Because the feeling of being completely full is amazing with the right partner....that and it makes bloody good pics

So why do some women crave bigger cocks? I do realise I'm walking into a world of pain with this question!

Because the feeling of being completely full is amazing with the right partner....that and it makes bloody good pics "

...and I'm not even a size queen

I've been googling and i've found young women talking on a forum about feeling nothing down there at all, some saying they don't even know if their boyfriend is inside them when they're having sex.

Idk, maybe some of us got more nerves ending or are more sensitive? Looks like some people got none.

if you had a cock the size of a tampon I doubt you'd feel it

» Add a new message to this topic