FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No Picture Profiles

No Picture Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone actually even read profiles with no pictures attached, not even one. Personally we get so many that they just get deleted now without reading. Does anyone find these prodiles acceptable ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone actually even read profiles with no pictures attached, not even one. Personally we get so many that they just get deleted now without reading. Does anyone find these prodiles acceptable ???"

Nope .... don't know why they bother

If there's no pics, we don't bother.

I don't trust a profile without a pic or two.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Does anyone actually even read profiles with no pictures attached, not even one. Personally we get so many that they just get deleted now without reading. Does anyone find these prodiles acceptable ???"

Maybe we have too many photos on our profile, but we do think that photos tell you quite a lot about the people who post them - and by that I mean more than just what they look like. So profiles without photos or with friends only pictures don't convey much information to us. On the other hand it's up to individuals to present themselves as they see fit - and if that is without photos it's up to them. We will pass them by however.

No pictures, one small unclear avatar, only genitalia so you can't see anything else of who you're talking to, etc etc.

We don't bother with any of the above. If they decide not to display I would at least expect them to send attached to an opening message. Not on here to guess if we may fancy them

I don't even bother looking at 'no pic' profiles. I have it on my search function not to show them.

No pictures, but asking for face pictures; no verifications, but asking to meet "same day"; been on Fab for over 1 year and the profile is "We are looking for a fuck"...

More and more of these profiles are "popping" up and all messages from such wander into ze "bin"

There needs to be somewhere a "click"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All sounding as we expected so far

"No pictures, one small unclear avatar, only genitalia so you can't see anything else of who you're talking to, etc etc.

We don't bother with any of the above. If they decide not to display I would at least expect them to send attached to an opening message. Not on here to guess if we may fancy them"

Exactly this

Never bother with no pic profiles. Is amusing when they send a wink or an invite.

Yes I do. Looks like it's just me.

I take it all into consideration. Profile, message, etc. Some of the most interesting people have had no pics and a one sentence profile.

Just delete any messages from profiles with no piks !

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Maybe we have too many photos on our profile. "

On the contrary...

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"

Maybe we have too many photos on our profile.

On the contrary... "

By *onesal20Couple  over a year ago

North East England

We have met one guy with no pics or veris displayed, and he ended up being our regular playmate. If he hadn't been verid at all he wouldn't have got a reply though.

A good message will always grab our interest enough to at least look at the profile and have an initial conversation

» Add a new message to this topic