FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Biggest turn ons.

Biggest turn ons.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tallionExotica OP   Man  over a year ago

Islington

What's your biggest turn ons when it comes to exploring / meeting other people? I don't mean just the physical attraction but also what incites you to go the extra mile and be actually serious about meeting up with them?

For me, its having witty, clever and humorous conversations with people. If I find someone attractive and they hit off with great conversations, that gets me really interested in them.

As a matter of fact that makes me want to keep things more on a regular basis with them (As in FwB).

Though I don't rule out spontaneous meets either, but getting that connection with someone makes it all the more exciting for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"What's your biggest turn ons when it comes to exploring / meeting other people? I don't mean just the physical attraction but also what incites you to go the extra mile and be actually serious about meeting up with them?

For me, its having witty, clever and humorous conversations with people. If I find someone attractive and they hit off with great conversations, that gets me really interested in them.

As a matter of fact that makes me want to keep things more on a regular basis with them (As in FwB).

Though I don't rule out spontaneous meets either, but getting that connection with someone makes it all the more exciting for me."

It's all in the eyes.... That deep magnetising draw....

Something in there wants you and your intrigued, so you follow...

And if it's right adventure, mystery, thunder, lightning and all that good stuff follows...

By *tallionExotica OP   Man  over a year ago

Islington

Never thought of it that way before, but you're right. Some people really draw you in with their sensuous eyes.

A look that you'd never forget, where you knew there was something going on between you two the first time you locked eyes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blindfolded and handcuffed listening to my fav tunes on my headset

And I'm anyone's

Cock pump

The eyes have it...love big boobs...curvy thighs and bum..but when it really boils down to attraction...the face and eyes...the look a woman gives can be electric. ..and you havent even seen any of her body. Worked with a woman..not busty.. a little curvy bum..plain.jane type. . But her blue eyes..plain ponytail hair...delicate face and smile turned my head for years. Natural beauty. .and attraction....wish she would have been in a situation to date...think the sex would have been intense...rather than smutty.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep, be able to hold a good conversation including turning my mind on. Not an instant meet type.

» Add a new message to this topic