FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No face pics?

No face pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orders2forU OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hawick

We frankly cannot understand the stance of you have to meet us to see us.

Personally we would never agree to meet blind, there has to be an attraction for us.

Over to you.

L2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure there are some that do but wouldn't be for me.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I agree.

But if people want to play it that way there are others about who would meet without. Not many I shouldn't think but that's their choice.

"We frankly cannot understand the stance of you have to meet us to see us.

Personally we would never agree to meet blind, there has to be an attraction for us.

Over to you.

L2"

We'd never meet someone filthy enough to meet us without seeing what we look like. Someone like that has no standards and is not for us.

Still, each to their own.

I agree with you OP. But to be fair, only one couple has ever even said that to us, so it isn't a common problem, surely?

-Courtney

Kent

I just couldn't be arsed meeting someone without seeing what they looked like first only to not find them attractive or them me and then it's time wasted. I barely get time to meet as it is, like to make sure there is attraction beforehand.

Over to you.

L2

We'd never meet someone filthy enough to meet us without seeing what we look like. Someone like that has no standards and is not for us.

Still, each to their own."

I wouldn't say they have no standards, maybe they like to keep an open mind and maybe they have a social meet first?

It seems a bit strange to go to that much effort for someone who will not send you a pik to see if you are attracted to them !

"I wouldn't say they have no standards, maybe they like to keep an open mind and maybe they have a social meet first? "

You can't be serious. We'd be forever doing social meets if we didn't out those who we didn't find attractive. Our entire lives would be spent doing socials. Hard enough finding people who we like without just randomly going to meet someone who refuses to let us see what they look like, or would meet us without seeing what we look like. Bizarre.

"I wouldn't say they have no standards, maybe they like to keep an open mind and maybe they have a social meet first?

You can't be serious. We'd be forever doing social meets if we didn't out those who we didn't find attractive. Our entire lives would be spent doing socials. Hard enough finding people who we like without just randomly going to meet someone who refuses to let us see what they look like, or would meet us without seeing what we look like. Bizarre."

I was just suggesting maybe why they did it. Its not for me, I'd never meet someone if I didn't know what they look like but as we all are, they're running their profile in a way that suits them. I wouldn't imagine they get many meets but that's up to them.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We stopped doing face pics was in the pub trade got our pics shown round the pub will always chat on the phone first

"We stopped doing face pics was in the pub trade got our pics shown round the pub will always chat on the phone first "

So you don't show face pics even off the site? Like, you wouldn't send them on Skype or something separate from Fab? Just curious.

-Courtney

we like to see faces first too - but do understand that for some people it isnt an issue for either they arent arsed at all or they go for personality alone type f thing

I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic first.

But when you here the stories of people turning up looking nothing like them / teeth missing etc etc ~ I can see why some don't bother if they're only meeting up for a social anyway.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 01/09/15 10:06:36]

Herts

"We won't waste our time taking the conversation any further.

They have every right not to send a *face picture but blind dates aren't for us, so we'll move on.

I do laugh though when you get "Don't worry, I'm attractive" - yeah, in YOUR opinion. Doesn't mean you're going to be attractive to US."

I don't even start talking to anyone without tem usually, but have been caught off guard a few times by their really good chat and not realised.

Has been hit and miss, some of them have been hot, but some have been meh and i wouldn't have met them.

Over to you.

L2

Still, each to their own."

Why does it mean they have no standards? Some people are attracted to lots of different types of people. Even if they turn up and decide not for them, there's no obligation to play.

Some people need/ want to be discreet and don't want pics of themselves on the Internet. It doesn't necessarily mean they have no standards.

They have every right not to send a *face picture but blind dates aren't for us, so we'll move on.

I do laugh though when you get "Don't worry, I'm attractive" - yeah, in YOUR opinion. Doesn't mean you're going to be attractive to US."

There's lots of people on here that forumites go on and on about how gorgeous they are but they aren't my type at all.

Yeah and many expect a meet even tho they see you but they got no pic. Wonder what they think about lol.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If they have a whopper, I will

I have zero interest in the fuckers face when I am unpeeling the prize from his boxers.

But I am shallow in that regard

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Got serious abuse when I once asked to see a face pic.. when I requested one, I added there should be a mutual ATTRACTION. ( Id sent my pic to them )

Recieved an abusive msg asking what gave me the right to judge how attractive they were.

My point is you can be attracted to someone regardless of how 'good looking' they are.

Misunderstood by the other person .

Blocked them and moved on.

Can be a touchy subject to some, but I, like many,many others like to see who im going to meet !

Herts

I do laugh though when you get "Don't worry, I'm attractive" - yeah, in YOUR opinion. Doesn't mean you're going to be attractive to US.

There's lots of people on here that forumites go on and on about how gorgeous they are but they aren't my type at all. "

Ditto. A lot of people seem to like Tom Hardy and that Dude from Magic Mike (can't remember his name) but, personally, they make me drier than a Nun's crotch...

- Amy. x

I do laugh though when you get "Don't worry, I'm attractive" - yeah, in YOUR opinion. Doesn't mean you're going to be attractive to US.

There's lots of people on here that forumites go on and on about how gorgeous they are but they aren't my type at all.

Ditto. A lot of people seem to like Tom Hardy and that Dude from Magic Mike (can't remember his name) but, personally, they make me drier than a Nun's crotch...

- Amy. x"

Me too!

Kent

- Amy. x

Me too! "

Tom hardy is yummy IMO. Magic Mike I wouldn't go there.

» Add a new message to this topic