FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > V-W-E-ouch

V-W-E-ouch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wembley

Am I the only woman around who wants to meet guys in the 4-6 'category'. Whilst I appreciate that nobody can do anything about changing their body, I do find it rather painful if the guy is any bigger

There are a couple of guys I meet who are bigger but they are well aware of that and take things very gently and don't go for positions which mean even fuller penetration

Sometimes it appears that VWE is considered 'good' and not is, 'not good'. Just an impression I get. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are not alone. I cannot accommodate larger men either.

Cue, inbox meltdown for you two

"Cue, inbox meltdown for you two "

Behave lady, not all of us are built like buckets

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Not sure I know exactly what well endowed means .... but that is another thread. Depends on what is done with it, I think ... and speak from experience. Not a fan of the smaller variety though. We often have a fairly lengthy delay during play .... for me to be ready

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Everybody likes different things. Simple as that.

"Not sure I know exactly what well endowed means .... but that is another thread. Depends on what is done with it, I think ... and speak from experience. Not a fan of the smaller variety though. We often have a fairly lengthy delay during play .... for me to be ready "

I can delay play til the cows come home. Too big still doesn't fit

I agree with you OP. I prefer probably from 5.5 to 6.5. Otherwise it hurts too much to be enjoyable.

Though I will say that I have met guys who are larger, and for the most part they know how to not make it hurt too much....but still, my preference is definitely in the average category.

-Courtney

"Cue, inbox meltdown for you two "
lol! I was thinking how reassuring this post is and has your exact same thought!

I've found my comfort zone is 6 and under because I have scarring inside from an operation. A long cock,thrust in hard can be very painful. Thankfully men are pretty astute when it comes to knowing the punching power they pack in their pants and go carefully. If it's not hurting I will tell them it's ok to go harder. It's quite sexy having a man look at me with concern on his face as he penetrates me and asks if I'm ok. Men are caring creature really.

Ah nice to hear there's hope for us all.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

My wife doesnt like them too big either. She is so tiny to begin with, there is just not enough space to fit it comfortably

"Am I the only woman around who wants to meet guys in the 4-6 'category'. Whilst I appreciate that nobody can do anything about changing their body, I do find it rather painful if the guy is any bigger

There are a couple of guys I meet who are bigger but they are well aware of that and take things very gently and don't go for positions which mean even fuller penetration

Sometimes it appears that VWE is considered 'good' and not is, 'not good'. Just an impression I get. What do you think?"

Lucky 4-6 inchers ay!!! Lol

Never been with a VWE man. Bit curious, but I even suffer with average guys, unless they're considerate, if I'm honest.

I prefer a precision instrument to a sledgehammer!

Xxxx

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I wish more guys would realise that size isn't everything. There's plenty of women around who are quite happy with a smaller package. Would cut down on the 'is my cock big enough' threads as well

SW London

"Never been with a VWE man. Bit curious, but I even suffer with average guys, unless they're considerate, if I'm honest.

Xxxx"

Not every guy with a larger tool has a sledgehammer ...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"Am I the only woman around who wants to meet guys in the 4-6 'category'. Whilst I appreciate that nobody can do anything about changing their body, I do find it rather painful if the guy is any bigger

Sometimes it appears that VWE is considered 'good' and not is, 'not good'. Just an impression I get. What do you think?"

To be fair I have met a few similar to you & I suppose it's all down to fit.

What always makes me smile is it has nothing to do with physical size....

I find the petite ladies like to hard and deep?

Sorry, I meant much bigger than small.

Sledgehammer was a metaphor.

Xxx

I imagine it's a turn off for women if a man is worrying about the size of his cock, confidence is sexy insecurity is not!

London

"I imagine it's a turn off for women if a man is worrying about the size of his cock, confidence is sexy insecurity is not!"

You see I never go for the women who want a big cock, because I like to use my mind too, love to play a role, build a scene...

When they want a big cock your basically a dildo!!

"I imagine it's a turn off for women if a man is worrying about the size of his cock, confidence is sexy insecurity is not!

You see I never go for the women who want a big cock, because I like to use my mind too, love to play a role, build a scene...

When they want a big cock your basically a dildo!!"

Haha I love the idea of being a dildo!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Flood of new threads entitled 'Am I small enough?'

Small cocks are the new rage!!!

I'm booking in for a reduction!

I like big cocks. I like it when I hurt inside after they've fucked me hard

"Flood of new threads entitled 'Am I small enough?' "

Haha

"I like big cocks. I like it when I hurt inside after they've fucked me hard "

well said

London

"Small cocks are the new rage!!!

I'm booking in for a reduction! "

Ugh!!.... Has nobody said it yet???

Ahem!!!

Small is the new black!

Wembley

"I imagine it's a turn off for women if a man is worrying about the size of his cock, confidence is sexy insecurity is not!

Haha I love the idea of being a dildo! "

Coincidently, the majority of the dildos and vibrators manufactured are about the size I find easy. But these don't replace men; they haven't manufactured one which gives kisses during and hugs afterwards

Very interesting thread. I've been turned away, which I didn't mind. We just focused on foreplay and had an even better time.

I hate it if the other person is not enjoying it. It's a turn off for myself.

So if you don't like it big it self deflates.

Ahem!!!

Small is the new black!"

Oh here, I thought black was always the new black?

C

Xxx

This

I can't take well endowed it can be painful and can make me bleed at times as I have a tilted womb also a coil fitted. having said that I have a buddy that is very well endowed it always amazes me that we fit well as it were

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been commented upon a lot over the years that some men are just much too big for many recipients to be comfortable with.

All cocks are good, when you're with someone who appreciates what you have. There's no reason for anyone to feel inferior.

Wembley

Sometimes it appears that VWE is considered 'good' and not is, 'not good'. Just an impression I get. What do you think?

I find the petite ladies like to hard and deep?"

So true; I have seen much smaller women in clubs who positively enjoy BBC/BWC. Just watching makes me run for the hills

Having said that, there are two guys I meet who are rather large in length and proportionally, in girth. It doesn't hurt much with them; I guess I am more relaxed with them because I know them; but meeting a stranger in a swingers club won't work for me

BTW, One is Black and the other Caucasian; seems like there is an even spread with sizing

London

Ahem!!!

Small is the new black!

Oh here, I thought black was always the new black?

C

Xxx"

Head in hands.... But I could not resist it!!

London

I find the petite ladies like to hard and deep?

So true; I have seen much smaller women in clubs who positively enjoy BBC/BWC. Just watching makes me run for the hills

Having said that, there are two guys I meet who are rather large in length and proportionally, in girth. It doesn't hurt much with them; I guess I am more relaxed with them because I know them; but meeting a stranger in a swingers club won't work for me

BTW, One is Black and the other Caucasian; seems like there is an even spread with sizing "

Cause it's even spread... It's just a stereotype....

Also I thought women get deeper the more turned on they are...

Yeah... I'm inviously not a Dr!!

"Never been with a VWE man. Bit curious, but I even suffer with average guys, unless they're considerate, if I'm honest.

Xxxx"

I'd consider reductive surgery for those curves and that face

I find a lot of men with huge cocks just think they have to turn up and really don't know how to turn a woman on tbh.

SW London

Perfect fit works for me ... but agree its the whole package. Men have more than a cock, whatever size it is, although I spend most of my spare moments thinking about Mr's

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I can't take well endowed it can be painful and can make me bleed at times as I have a tilted womb also a coil fitted. having said that I have a buddy that is very well endowed it always amazes me that we fit well as it were "

In your case your "friend" has learnt how to use it, and knows how to allow you to take more of it than some other guy's, and of course just how hard you yourself like your intercourse. Personally I'm in the 7.5/8 range and because I'm a gentle lover I've never had an issue with how I use it, though one lady did say I went to deep but then she was in control as she was on top, but she did confess it did give her a different kind of pleasure than her usual partner

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I can honestly say, in all my 30 odd years of shagging, I have never known the size in inches (or any other measurement) of any penis I've had contact with.

Haha I love the idea of being a dildo!

Coincidently, the majority of the dildos and vibrators manufactured are about the size I find easy. But these don't replace men; they haven't manufactured one which gives kisses during and hugs afterwards "

Or kiss your neck and grab your arse...

SW London

"I can honestly say, in all my 30 odd years of shagging, I have never known the size in inches (or any other measurement) of any penis I've had contact with."

Yup, here I am having this debate and I don't know either, including that of my partner. I was just assuming he has a big cock because he is black ....

Wembley

"I can honestly say, in all my 30 odd years of shagging, I have never known the size in inches (or any other measurement) of any penis I've had contact with.

Yup, here I am having this debate and I don't know either, including that of my partner. I was just assuming he has a big cock because he is black ...."

But he has a big c**k

OK, I'll bring my measuring tape over next time I see you two in the club; and you know that I won't be shy using it in front of everyone

SW London

"I can honestly say, in all my 30 odd years of shagging, I have never known the size in inches (or any other measurement) of any penis I've had contact with.

Yup, here I am having this debate and I don't know either, including that of my partner. I was just assuming he has a big cock because he is black ....

But he has a big c**k

OK, I'll bring my measuring tape over next time I see you two in the club; and you know that I won't be shy using it in front of everyone "

I won't tell him ... okay?! It was only semi last time, gulp ...

Average is good for mildred she is small inside. She does like to be full inside with toys and fingers but no hard thrusting involved

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Think wifey would love to try vwe given half the chance. Had a few bigger than myself which isn't hard to beat but we still have lots of fun lol

"You are not alone. I cannot accommodate larger men either. "

small pround happy and available!

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I'm a gentle guy lol

By *he Milf ClubCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm more interested in girth.

Got to touch the sides lol

Making me feel a lot happier about my 5 3/4"

Wembley

"Making me feel a lot happier about my 5 3/4" "

Now, if only you were closer

"Making me feel a lot happier about my 5 3/4"

Now, if only you were closer "

Think I need a trip down Wembley

After a few meets, I'm not so bothered about my size because it works well enough and I'm gentle with a bit of foreplay too. I'm average at 6,but I enjoy kissing and sensual stuff, especially for first meets because it helps me feel comfortable with a person, but that's not to say I don't also fuck hard

I also have a preference for 4-6 inches or so.

"I also have a preference for 4-6 inches or so. "

Cambridge

I'm booking in for a reduction! "

I've always said BBC is just a craze, a fad, want women Really want is AWC - Average White Cock

Cambridge

"I also have a preference for 4-6 inches or so. "

I just want to clarify that we are talking about Four to Six inches here, and not Fourty Six right?

Xxxx

Not every guy with a larger tool has a sledgehammer ..."

I would say 80% of couples profiles request VWE and single ladies. I blame porn for creating unrealistic expectations.

Wembley

"I also have a preference for 4-6 inches or so.

I just want to clarify that we are talking about Four to Six inches here, and not Fourty Six right? "

Definitely not 46; neither inches nor centimetres

4" - 6"; I got that from my rabbit; that is comfortable and fun

And just like the other lady, although I haven't really measured any guy, I have a fairly good idea how big he is when we get down to intimacy

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

4 to 6 is just perfect x

Finally! A thread where being average is a good thing...

By *tankyCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Personally I am a bit of a size queen perfect size For me is nine inches with girth although I have had bigger which was nice as a previous post says its down to the guy who should know how to use it.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mostly in GU24

Ladies! You should be able to accommodate the bigger guys - god knows vaginas were made to stretch and bounce back!

If you're getting pain something isn't right - get it looked at.

Seems every other thread the past week or so has been about cock size

SW London

"Ladies! You should be able to accommodate the bigger guys - god knows vaginas were made to stretch and bounce back!

If you're getting pain something isn't right - get it looked at. "

That's what they are trying to do on this thread ....

"Ladies! You should be able to accommodate the bigger guys - god knows vaginas were made to stretch and bounce back!

No offense, but I don't tell women who don't get enjoyment from small or average dicks that they need medical attention because they are too stretched.

I have a preference, not a medical disorder. My vagina is used to an average penis, and that is what I find enjoyable. But thanks for your concern.

-Courtney

My vagina is just fine, thanks.

I just have a smaller vagina and I've not had children, so therefore I find smaller penises just right and larger penises uncomfortable.

I actually prefer playing with very large toys (it's a kink of mine) but I find the repetitive action of sex with a man with a large penis just rubs me raw and is very painful.

If you're getting pain something isn't right - get it looked at.

No offense, but I don't tell women who don't get enjoyment from small or average dicks that they need medical attention because they are too stretched.

I have a preference, not a medical disorder. My vagina is used to an average penis, and that is what I find enjoyable. But thanks for your concern.

-Courtney"

well said Courtney

Wembley

The reason I asked was because I had started to feel that there was something wrong with me. In clubs, as well as here, I had started to feel a little 'inadequate'

I guess we are all different otherwise men won't be made in a variety of sizes. It is just good to know that I am not the only one or in a minority but there are others too whose preference is similar to mine

Just for the record; less than 4" or more than 6" isn't 'bad'; it is just not for me; phew

I've always heard that women love it big... the bigger the better. is that a myth? if so, no wonder am having a hard time on here. will take pics down

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We meet a nice lad who is vvvwe struggle to take it no chance doggy to be on top and in full control would not want it every week can never relax enough to enjoy

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Everyone is different.

Personally, I like the 7-8" with a good girth range as I quite like the slight sexual pain of being stretched and having a cock bouncing off my cervix.

If I wasn't a weirdo who quite liked the pain, I'd probably prefer smaller.

- Amy. x

"I've always heard that women love it big... the bigger the better. is that a myth? if so, no wonder am having a hard time on here. will take pics down "

Some women do.

Perhaps your problem with meeting women is that you think that everyone who owns a vagina wants the same thing?

(Also if I met a guy and I didn't know he had a large penis, I just wouldn't have sex with him. We'd do other things instead.)

When I see abbreviation VWE I just think Volkswagen

wow... interesting. i really thought all women loves a big size, especially if the guy know how to use it...(which am very talented at). but no i didn't know some women or it seems like most women prefer smaller sizes

"wow... interesting. i really thought all women loves a big size, especially if the guy know how to use it...(which am very talented at). but no i didn't know some women or it seems like most women prefer smaller sizes "

Do you think all men prefer big tits?

nah but am sure all men prefer a big booty

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

I personally prefer an average size ,6 " is perect and if its a nice girth all the better, iv played with much bigger guys and had a wonderful time but then had an awful time with others because they had terrible technique. What i do find a turn off is guys that thiink just because they are vwe that you will drop your knickers and worship their cock just because they are big.

By *ockyjohnMan  over a year ago

North West

Just 'cos I've got a big one doesn't mean it all has to go in

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

I love a good hard seeing to by a huge bbc.

"nah but am sure all men prefer a big booty "

Well clearly that's not true either...

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Thinking of the guys..I think I give a better bj with smaller ones..just saying

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Thinking of the guys..I think I give a better bj with smaller ones..just saying"

absolutely. Less jaw ache lol

» Add a new message to this topic