FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > im not racist but ...

im not racist but ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not into black Asian or whatever other ethnicity ... Most of the people whose profile I go on highlight the fact their not racist but why surely that's your preference.. I don't see people that prefer black or Asian say their not racist ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe in the past they turned down a black or Asian person and was called racist?

People shouldn't have to explain themselves here but they feel they have to.

Its crazy because now some people feel the need to highlight that point and I bet when they do it makes no difference

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's due partly to some claiming, quite stupidly, that it was racist to have a statement of 'no x' etc. Ignore it.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

'Cos some people are stupid.

Keep it sweet and positive, says I.

Yes it makes the profile look aggressive, its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?

They could say only looking for Caucasian people. Does that sound better?

It does not bother me one but I just feel sorry for those who genuinely have their own taste and feel they have to verify themselves

"Yes it makes the profile look aggressive, its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?"

It does somewhat

"They could say only looking for Caucasian people. Does that sound better? "

It does yes and it takes away any issue of race

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?"

the statement in itself is not illegal and thats a silly think to say....

my body, my rules.....

if the statement is back up by something that like I don't like black/asian people and thats why i would never offer them a job... then yes that is illegal

its the double edged sword.... maybe some people would stop using it when some people stop using BBC as if it is some sort of selling point......

it goes both ways... and when it backfires people are quick to complain

why is it acceptable to say I like bbc only then as a preference ? Just trying to balance out the argument

What's better?

I only fancy white men.

Or,

I don't fancy black men.

One sounds like white supremacism, the other like racism.

(I'm mixed, by the way.)

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

People chase their sexual preferences. Applying the racism card when a sexual want doesn't go your way doesn't do much in the combat of real racism.

To many people playing that card, crying wolf.. The tiredness it leaves behind leaves the foundations for real racism to be ignored.

I know for sure if a non caucasian profile said no caucasians I wouldn't consider that racism. It's a simple as they dont want to meet caucasians for swinging fun. Sexual pref just like a bi girl might only want to meet other single bi girls not single males.

Quite simple really when the card aint played

Its not really acceptable to use the term BBC only because one that doesn't apply to all black men lol .... At two its a stereotype that is somehow seen as a compliment

"People chase their sexual preferences. Applying the racism card when a sexual want doesn't go your way doesn't do much in the combat of real racism.

To many people playing that card, crying wolf.. The tiredness it leaves behind leaves the foundations for real racism to be ignored.

I know for sure if a non caucasian profile said no caucasians I wouldn't consider that racism. It's a simple as they dont want to meet caucasians for swinging fun. Sexual pref just like a bi girl might only want to meet other single bi girls not single males.

"

Love this.

Wish people would understand and take it on board.

"What's better?

I only fancy white men.

Or,

I don't fancy black men.

What if the same two statements were made by a black person what is it then

(I'm mixed, by the way.)"

"People chase their sexual preferences. Applying the racism card when a sexual want doesn't go your way doesn't do much in the combat of real racism.

"

Just don't say anything... then if someone contacts you that you don't like the look of just say they're not your type and no thanks as you would any other person who doesn't rock your boat. No need to specific skin colour above a beer belly and a lack of charisma. After all, you may be surprised to find yourself attracted to someone from an ethnicity that you didn't think you were attracted to... life's weird like that

Haha I see beer bellies are not your thing

"Just don't say anything... then if someone contacts you that you don't like the look of just say they're not your type and no thanks as you would any other person who doesn't rock your boat. No need to specific skin colour above a beer belly and a lack of charisma. After all, you may be surprised to find yourself attracted to someone from an ethnicity that you didn't think you were attracted to... life's weird like that "

some of my hubby's work mates couldn't believe Priyanka Chopra was full Indian after watching her music video.

As I myself have expressed a 'wish' in my profile I thought I'd explain why as it's relevant.

I actually like ALL women. If there's a spark that's what I look for. In the last 5 years (Started swinging) I've enjoyed a woman of 62, a woman of 18 many types shapes and sizes, but although I've always liked them still not had fun with an Asian (Be that the Indian sub-continent or far East) or Black. But I'd LIKE to. As you can see by what I say racism is nothing to do with it, it's an expression of desire.

"As I myself have expressed a 'wish' in my profile I thought I'd explain why as it's relevant.

I actually like ALL women. If there's a spark that's what I look for. In the last 5 years (Started swinging) I've enjoyed a woman of 62, a woman of 18 many types shapes and sizes, but although I've always liked them still not had fun with an Asian (Be that the Indian sub-continent or far East) or Black. But I'd LIKE to. As you can see by what I say racism is nothing to do with it, it's an expression of desire."

But the way you've worded it here and on your profile is different

Forget racism rules in real life. Saying you wont meet white/black/Asian/Martian is the same as saying you won't meet blondes/brunettes/redheads/baldies or you won't meet skinny/curvy/fabulous. Its that simple.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

The language used is the issue for me. My own preferences are changing, but saying what you prefer is very different from the staccato and negative phrases ... no, no, no .... or even white British only. There are connotations in the language, both linked to history and what is happening today. Recent spate of messages from self proclaimed BBC have made me re-think .... my reply is, its fine I don't need BBC as I have my partner, a black guy with a big cock snoozing in post-cum bliss lying by my side ...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?

my body, my rules.....

if the statement is back up by something that like I don't like black/asian people and thats why i would never offer them a job... then yes that is illegal

its the double edged sword.... maybe some people would stop using it when some people stop using BBC as if it is some sort of selling point......

it goes both ways... and when it backfires people are quick to complain"

Here...here!

By *ocksalt69Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"The language used is the issue for me. My own preferences are changing, but saying what you prefer is very different from the staccato and negative phrases ... no, no, no .... or even white British only. There are connotations in the language, both linked to history and what is happening today. Recent spate of messages from self proclaimed BBC have made me re-think .... my reply is, its fine I don't need BBC as I have my partner, a black guy with a big cock snoozing in post-cum bliss lying by my side ... "

you cracked me up...lol

WHat if the site bans this phrase, and at the same time bans the use of the phrase BBC......quid pro quo!

Wont happen I know

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Just don't say anything... then if someone contacts you that you don't like the look of just say they're not your type and no thanks as you would any other person who doesn't rock your boat. No need to specific skin colour above a beer belly and a lack of charisma. After all, you may be surprised to find yourself attracted to someone from an ethnicity that you didn't think you were attracted to... life's weird like that "

This is rare but exactly what they said!!!

SW London

"The language used is the issue for me. My own preferences are changing, but saying what you prefer is very different from the staccato and negative phrases ... no, no, no .... or even white British only. There are connotations in the language, both linked to history and what is happening today. Recent spate of messages from self proclaimed BBC have made me re-think .... my reply is, its fine I don't need BBC as I have my partner, a black guy with a big cock snoozing in post-cum bliss lying by my side ...

you cracked me up...lol"

Well really, some of the guys think its an amazing and taboo thing for a middle aged white woman to have access to .... if they saw my kids, they would know different. Stereotypes abound on both sides

Personally I don't think there is a need to state it. Keep it to yourself and decline accordingly without mention race or culture / religion.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm not into black Asian or whatever other ethnicity ... Most of the people whose profile I go on highlight the fact their not racist but why surely that's your preference.. I don't see people that prefer black or Asian say their not racist .... "

I've been called racist, arrogant, a stuck up bitch, the list goes on. I don't see the need to state on my profile that I'm not racist, I know I'm not and that's what counts

"I'm not into black Asian or whatever other ethnicity ... Most of the people whose profile I go on highlight the fact their not racist but why surely that's your preference.. I don't see people that prefer black or Asian say their not racist ....

I've been called racist, arrogant, a stuck up bitch, the list goes on. I don't see the need to state on my profile that I'm not racist, I know I'm not and that's what counts "

Would you find it easier if your didn't state it and just ignored the people that are not your type

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It's not what you say its how you say it, putting no fat lard arses is rude, putting slim women prefered isn't.

It's a lot simpler to type Caucasians only please, but I wouldn't want to meet someone who was rude on their profile whether it was about me or not.

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)  over a year ago

north west

These type of threads do my nut right in.

I'm Asian.

So what if someone's put not blacks or Asians, does it really matter what they put.

people have different tastes in life on who they fuck and cos they state no blacks or Asians. AND WHAT.

I'm an Asian lad ok. But I won't and wouldn't fuck an oriental or black woman or even an Asian girl cos they wouldn't make my dick hard. So Does that make me a racist

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

Would you find it easier if your didn't state it and just ignored the people that are not your type"

No because then I get interrogated about why they aren't my type. I can deal with being called names.

Regarding saying Caucasian only, the amount of people who don't know what that means is shocking.

"

Would you find it easier if your didn't state it and just ignored the people that are not your type

No because then I get interrogated about why they aren't my type. I can deal with being called names.

Regarding saying Caucasian only, the amount of people who don't know what that means is shocking. "

If someone doesn't understand the term Caucasian then they deserved to be blocked just like the people that question your type do you think ?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"These type of threads do my nut right in.

I'm Asian.

So what if someone's put not blacks or Asians, does it really matter what they put.

people have different tastes in life on who they fuck and cos they state no blacks or Asians. AND WHAT.

I'm an Asian lad ok. But I won't and wouldn't fuck an oriental or black woman or even an Asian girl cos they wouldn't make my dick hard. So Does that make me a racist"

Yep never cared myself, know plenty of women who are not interested in my look.

Then again know many that are.

I'm friends with both.

"

Regarding saying Caucasian only, the amount of people who don't know what that means is shocking.

If someone doesn't understand the term Caucasian then they deserved to be blocked just like the people that question your type do you think ?"

Caucasian isn't a word that pops up in life very often. I watched a lot of American detective programs in my teens,which is where I learned it,along with Hispanic. White people don't become offended by people saying black only,actually I correct myself there,some white men do get huffy about being excluded,but my point is that white people haven't been racially attacked in the course of history. Notwithstanding some scattered incidents we hear of in the news. People who want black men,do they have on their profiles NO WHITES! ? Is it offensive if they did ?

I often receive messages saying do you meet black/Asian men? They shouldn't feel the need to have to ask.

SW London

"

If someone doesn't understand the term Caucasian then they deserved to be blocked just like the people that question your type do you think ?

Caucasian isn't a word that pops up in life very often. I watched a lot of American detective programs in my teens,which is where I learned it,along with Hispanic. White people don't become offended by people saying black only,actually I correct myself there,some white men do get huffy about being excluded,but my point is that white people haven't been racially attacked in the course of history. Notwithstanding some scattered incidents we hear of in the news. People who want black men,do they have on their profiles NO WHITES! ? Is it offensive if they did ? "

When I met black men and stated that as a preference, on my single profile, I got loads of abuse from white men. Lots of stereotypes about them being as good, etc, lots of questioning. I don't have that experience any more, but do state that I dont want to meet anyone who questions my preferences ...

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I often receive messages saying do you meet black/Asian men? They shouldn't feel the need to have to ask. "

The real racist are those who play the racist card when they don't/can't get what they want.

"

Caucasian isn't a word that pops up in life very often. I watched a lot of American detective programs in my teens,which is where I learned it,along with Hispanic. White people don't become offended by people saying black only,actually I correct myself there,some white men do get huffy about being excluded,but my point is that white people haven't been racially attacked in the course of history. Notwithstanding some scattered incidents we hear of in the news. People who want black men,do they have on their profiles NO WHITES! ? Is it offensive if they did ? "

I personally have seen a profile that says no White guys but whether its offensive or not depends on the reader ... The word BBC is less common than Caucasian but people seem to understand that well enough on here

It don't matter what you write on profile as we still get messages from all races. I've seen Asians that have no white people on their profile and black people with the same but it don't faze me at all.

Ok I've said this before....swinging site supposedly to be about uninhibited open minded people..yet alot seem to have closed minds about meeting non white guys? I think what we need to understand is why 90 percent cent of profiles say no blacks or Asians ...thats a rough guess feels like that. I fear it's down to sterotype. ..media ...religion...what's going on in the news....affects general attitude towards race.

"Yes it makes the profile look aggressive, its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?"
unlike public, people have their own preferences and sexual choices as many guy write on profile women only no guys or cd's that does not make them hmophobic its their sexual choice in life

"Ok I've said this before....swinging site supposedly to be about uninhibited open minded people..yet alot seem to have closed minds about meeting non white guys? I think what we need to understand is why 90 percent cent of profiles say no blacks or Asians ...thats a rough guess feels like that. I fear it's down to sterotype. ..media ...religion...what's going on in the news....affects general attitude towards race."
its nothing to do with racism, fatism, skinnyis, gayism its an individuals choice of who they choose to engage in sex with not yours or mine but the persons involved

many write on profile to save messages ands so on

"

Actually it is, the law just never considered it's use in such a context - swinging or advertising for sexual partners. There are no scenarios where you can legally advertise and say no blacks, gays, Asians, old people, whites without special exemption.

London

"Ok I've said this before....swinging site supposedly to be about uninhibited open minded people..yet alot seem to have closed minds about meeting non white guys? I think what we need to understand is why 90 percent cent of profiles say no blacks or Asians ...thats a rough guess feels like that. I fear it's down to sterotype. ..media ...religion...what's going on in the news....affects general attitude towards race."

I'm black, was married to a black man, my children are black, love my ethnicity but I don't play with black men. No issues here, just prefer white men.

London

"Yes it makes the profile look aggressive, its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online? unlike public, people have their own preferences and sexual choices as many guy write on profile women only no guys or cd's that does not make them hmophobic its their sexual choice in life"

Exactly

"Ok I've said this before....swinging site supposedly to be about uninhibited open minded people..yet alot seem to have closed minds about meeting non white guys? I think what we need to understand is why 90 percent cent of profiles say no blacks or Asians ...thats a rough guess feels like that. I fear it's down to sterotype. ..media ...religion...what's going on in the news....affects general attitude towards race.its nothing to do with racism, fatism, skinnyis, gayism its an individuals choice of who they choose to engage in sex with not yours or mine but the persons involved

many write on profile to save messages ands so on"

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw.

"Ok I've said this before....swinging site supposedly to be about uninhibited open minded people..yet alot seem to have closed minds about meeting non white guys? I think what we need to understand is why 90 percent cent of profiles say no blacks or Asians ...thats a rough guess feels like that. I fear it's down to sterotype. ..media ...religion...what's going on in the news....affects general attitude towards race.its nothing to do with racism, fatism, skinnyis, gayism its an individuals choice of who they choose to engage in sex with not yours or mine but the persons involved

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw. "

have you counted and looked at all profiles to get 90% or just plucked that out of the air????

SW London

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw. "

I think there are a lot of closed minds here, just as anywhere else .. just because someone swings, doesn't equate they are open minded, even about sex. I initially thought the same thing, but as a bi couple we get people either dissing our 'lifestyle' or thinking we are going to convert them ... no, we re normal people, living real lives, not sexed crazed maniacs. Try being a bi black male if you think being a black male restricts your market on here ... couple that with my partner's experience, when as a single guy he was often ignored by couples, but now he is in a couple, they are all messaging 'us' wanting meets. Its certainly a weird one on here ...

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw. have you counted and looked at all profiles to get 90% or just plucked that out of the air????"

as I said in my earlier post in my experience ...feels like 90 percent im making a point I've browsed alot of profiles and I'd say 90 percent of what I've browsed right at the bottom of a long profile.....no blacks or Asians. Let's not get anal about it ...I'm making a point that majority of profiles say it ....u just don't see it because ur not black or Asian.

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw. have you counted and looked at all profiles to get 90% or just plucked that out of the air???? as I said in my earlier post in my experience ...feels like 90 percent im making a point I've browsed alot of profiles and I'd say 90 percent of what I've browsed right at the bottom of a long profile.....no blacks or Asians. Let's not get anal about it ...I'm making a point that majority of profiles say it ....u just don't see it because ur not black or Asian. "

i think your looking for alternative excuses for why you dont get as many meets as you want and this thread has no real value

each to their own choice in who they have sex with

less than 5% is made up of tv/ts/cd on this site, check and ask fab for exact number. i do ok and get what i want, maybe you should look at how your profile is set out and revamp it with some glitter and glow in the dark revolving disco lights

[Removed by poster at 30/08/15 19:08:20]

I'd gobble you, I ain't a lacist!

i would give the op a deep throating but seen as he is not looking for a cd he must be homophobic lololol

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Someone finds it 'worrying' that people have sexual preferences ?? Maybe it should be made illegal to have them

As for the % stat I assume someone's done worthy a site survey ?

I've seen plenty, plenty of profiles, spoke to many people only looking for this or only looking for that. If we aint the aint person/type each other are looking for we all move on.

As I said in a reply earlier

"

Missing my point ...yes individuals right to have sex with whom they choose ...I'm saying on a side note worrying how on whats supposed to be an openminded sexsite over 90 percent prefer whites....with such a large majority it's a question I was asking why aren't people diversifying. ..changing tastes ...its closed minds based on a sterotype of what they think Asians are. Just My opinion btw. have you counted and looked at all profiles to get 90% or just plucked that out of the air???? as I said in my earlier post in my experience ...feels like 90 percent im making a point I've browsed alot of profiles and I'd say 90 percent of what I've browsed right at the bottom of a long profile.....no blacks or Asians. Let's not get anal about it ...I'm making a point that majority of profiles say it ....u just don't see it because ur not black or Asian. i think your looking for alternative excuses for why you dont get as many meets as you want and this thread has no real value

each to their own choice in who they have sex with

less than 5% is made up of tv/ts/cd on this site, check and ask fab for exact number. i do ok and get what i want, maybe you should look at how your profile is set out and revamp it with some glitter and glow in the dark revolving disco lights "

Glad you do o.k. I'm just having a discussion doesn't mean I'm having.issues with meeting people far from it....there is that unofficial 10 percent ..dont quote me that want to meet me.lol and praise the Lord they been gorgeous meets. Have fun.

"Just don't say anything... then if someone contacts you that you don't like the look of just say they're not your type and no thanks as you would any other person who doesn't rock your boat. No need to specific skin colour above a beer belly and a lack of charisma. After all, you may be surprised to find yourself attracted to someone from an ethnicity that you didn't think you were attracted to... life's weird like that

This is rare but exactly what they said!!! "

That's because I'm slowly wearing you down with my illogical ways. Its all drip drip drip... and before you know it you'll be sucking your chips through a straw like me

"I'm not into black Asian or whatever other ethnicity ... Most of the people whose profile I go on highlight the fact their not racist but why surely that's your preference.. I don't see people that prefer black or Asian say their not racist .... "

Blah (here we go again) blah!!

SW London

"I'm not into black Asian or whatever other ethnicity ... Most of the people whose profile I go on highlight the fact their not racist but why surely that's your preference.. I don't see people that prefer black or Asian say their not racist ....

Blah (here we go again) blah!! "

Oh no, I thought this type of posting had stopped. This is what makes people stop posting ... if you don't like the thread, avoid it. If you don't mind ...

This is what I do. I have preferences but prefer not to specify. I don't put anything about race in my profile either.

It doesn't bother me even slightly if someone isn't interested in someone of my ethnicity (black/white mixed).

so lets say every profile cannot have choices for asian black etc.. or lets involve tvtscd as well... fook that we would all be sending pointless messages and being inundated and most would leave

SW London

"so lets say every profile cannot have choices for asian black etc.. or lets involve tvtscd as well... fook that we would all be sending pointless messages and being inundated and most would leave

"

I don't think that would be the case. I think you would still get the same amount of pointless messages and the same amount of interesting ones. I think you can express a preference in a more positive way ... by 'you' I mean general, not a personal reference to anyone here.

London

That's really random....

I kinda find its the opposite!

"so lets say every profile cannot have choices for asian black etc.. or lets involve tvtscd as well... fook that we would all be sending pointless messages and being inundated and most would leave

I don't think that would be the case. I think you would still get the same amount of pointless messages and the same amount of interesting ones. I think you can express a preference in a more positive way ... by 'you' I mean general, not a personal reference to anyone here. "

if thats your view why attach to my post then

SW London

I don't think that would be the case. I think you would still get the same amount of pointless messages and the same amount of interesting ones. I think you can express a preference in a more positive way ... by 'you' I mean general, not a personal reference to anyone here. if thats your view why attach to my post then"

Wow

SW London

I don't think that would be the case. I think you would still get the same amount of pointless messages and the same amount of interesting ones. I think you can express a preference in a more positive way ... by 'you' I mean general, not a personal reference to anyone here. if thats your view why attach to my post then

Wow"

Had to step back there. Here goes .. it was related to and a comment on your post .... but when I used the term 'you' in my explanation, it was in general terms. Does that make sense?

London

In fact I will go further and say that in most arenas, if you hold yourself well and try to maintain a certain standard.

Then as a black man, finding quality women and enjoying their company is easy.

I always remember talking to a woman in LA who said, she loves black men, but couldn't find any there....

Yet in NY she almost exclusively went black.

So why do so many black "men" aspire to the LA model???

SW London

I lived in LA for ten years, and there are plenty of black guys there .... including one I married and had three kids with.

London

"I lived in LA for ten years, and there are plenty of black guys there .... including one I married and had three kids with."

Yeah cause there are... But you get the point!

I lived there for 6 years and became friends with a few... But LA is tacky and before you say it I lived in the marina and hung out in Venice, abbot Kinney, Santa Monica and Malibu, so it's not like I was slumming it!

SW London

Well, I am not sure what you mean by tacky ... as I taught adults on the welfare to work scheme in east la, where the riots had been not long before. Then loved in Pasadena ... saw the world cup there at the rose bowl. did not find any of it tacky, to be honest. Managed an organisation where only myself and the receptionist were Caucasian and the other hundred and something employees were black or Hispanic

someones tacky is someone else's palace

London

"Well, I am not sure what you mean by tacky ... as I taught adults on the welfare to work scheme in east la, where the riots had been not long before. Then loved in Pasadena ... saw the world cup there at the rose bowl. did not find any of it tacky, to be honest. Managed an organisation where only myself and the receptionist were Caucasian and the other hundred and something employees were black or Hispanic "

Nice... I totally respect that... Not sure if I went as far out as Pasadena.

I'm a west coast liberal...

"Well, I am not sure what you mean by tacky ... as I taught adults on the welfare to work scheme in east la, where the riots had been not long before. Then loved in Pasadena ... saw the world cup there at the rose bowl. did not find any of it tacky, to be honest. Managed an organisation where only myself and the receptionist were Caucasian and the other hundred and something employees were black or Hispanic

I'm a west coast liberal..."

We lived in Echo Park for about 3 years and before that Berkeley. LA... crazy city. Only place I've ever seen a homeless person carting around a 20ft full size crucifix

London

"Well, I am not sure what you mean by tacky ... as I taught adults on the welfare to work scheme in east la, where the riots had been not long before. Then loved in Pasadena ... saw the world cup there at the rose bowl. did not find any of it tacky, to be honest. Managed an organisation where only myself and the receptionist were Caucasian and the other hundred and something employees were black or Hispanic

We lived in Echo Park for about 3 years and before that Berkeley. LA... crazy city. Only place I've ever seen a homeless person carting around a 20ft full size crucifix "

I had a French friend who lived in echo park... Did you ever go to the illegal after hours Japanese bar over there?

I forget the name, but once got raided by the LAPD while I was in there!

And my favourite sight was a hand coming from a Lamborghini with a big was of cash for a homeless guy... On the promenade at Santa Monica!

We lived in Echo Park for about 3 years and before that Berkeley. LA... crazy city. Only place I've ever seen a homeless person carting around a 20ft full size crucifix

I had a French friend who lived in echo park... Did you ever go to the illegal after hours Japanese bar over there?

And my favourite sight was a hand coming from a Lamborghini with a big was of cash for a homeless guy... On the promenade at Santa Monica!"

We were there almost 10 years ago now so the Japanese joint might not have been going at the time. We loved this little local mexican joint however... only ever mexicans in there apart from us and these old geezers would always strum up some music between them. Lots of atmosphere. Your story sounds very Santa Monica We used to go over there to the English pub whenever we were homesick

London

And my favourite sight was a hand coming from a Lamborghini with a big was of cash for a homeless guy... On the promenade at Santa Monica!

We were there almost 10 years ago now so the Japanese joint might not have been going at the time. We loved this little local mexican joint however... only ever mexicans in there apart from us and these old geezers would always strum up some music between them. Lots of atmosphere. Your story sounds very Santa Monica We used to go over there to the English pub whenever we were homesick "

Ha! ye olde kings head!!!!!!!

Or the little hole in the wall Britannia bar???

Met a very very pissed vinnie Jones in there!!

I think people read to much into things if someone puts BBC only etc that's there choice and it's saving lots of hassle by not putting it . I'm prob makin no sence but what the hell lol

"We used to go over there to the English pub whenever we were homesick

Met a very very pissed vinnie Jones in there!!"

Yeah the Kings Head. Pretty sure I recall spotting Vinnie Jones around there somewhere too lol Friend of mine got chatted up by George Clooney. That's the kinda town it is... full of crazy stories. Still got some great friends there... but darn... don't know if I could do it again. Still it was a delight sharing a house to two hip hope producers and a bunch of swedish female models G-o-o-d T-i-m-e-s

Oh ... probably my favourite story was sitting alone in a cafe listening to a nun and a priest on the table behind me talking about where they could run off to after stealing all the church's money... classic!

SW London

We were there almost 10 years ago now so the Japanese joint might not have been going at the time. We loved this little local mexican joint however... only ever mexicans in there apart from us and these old geezers would always strum up some music between them. Lots of atmosphere. Your story sounds very Santa Monica We used to go over there to the English pub whenever we were homesick

Met a very very pissed vinnie Jones in there!!"

I tended to stay away from the British places. Just thought if I wanted that I would come back ... and here I am. Lived amongst and within. But living in black gang territory was a bit scary ...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Personally I think the word 'Racist' is used too much.

If someone said I will not meet you - BECAUSE you are black, Asian etc. that is racist.

If someone says no black, Asian etc. because I don't fancy them then that's ok.

I don't fancy bald guys, I'm not everyone's cup of tea, it's just how life works

London

"We used to go over there to the English pub whenever we were homesick

Met a very very pissed vinnie Jones in there!!

Yeah the Kings Head. Pretty sure I recall spotting Vinnie Jones around there somewhere too lol Friend of mine got chatted up by George Clooney. That's the kinda town it is... full of crazy stories. Still got some great friends there... but darn... don't know if I could do it again. Still it was a delight sharing a house to two hip hope producers and a bunch of swedish female models G-o-o-d T-i-m-e-s

Oh ... probably my favourite story was sitting alone in a cafe listening to a nun and a priest on the table behind me talking about where they could run off to after stealing all the church's money... classic! "

Yeah!!... That's the LA I know... Good times, good times!!

By *ung hiMan  over a year ago

Northwest

Yes, ok but there is no need to say don't like Black, Asian,

Don't get from other people saying from enthic background saying" don't like white , green , yellow, etc....

"I tended to stay away from the British places. Just thought if I wanted that I would come back ... and here I am. Lived amongst and within. But living in black gang territory was a bit scary ..."

You're very brave. I once helped out with deprived latino gang kids from Pomona. But I merely visited and helped out... didn't live among it all like you... kudos

SW London

"I tended to stay away from the British places. Just thought if I wanted that I would come back ... and here I am. Lived amongst and within. But living in black gang territory was a bit scary ...

You're very brave. I once helped out with deprived latino gang kids from Pomona. But I merely visited and helped out... didn't live among it all like you... kudos "

To be honest, you are safer there as a white women as it is so territorial and you are not threatening to them in any way ... I was naïve though, I can see that now. Welfare to work scheme was great ... lots of fond memories.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 06:21:07]

Horsham

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 06:21:39]

Horsham

There have been a few Posts on here from people who have been turned down due to personal preference, due to their race they are claiming it is due to the person bei g a racist.

my body, my rules.....

at last the voice of sense and reason

"I'm not racist but .." Is a statement that always starts bells ringing for me, because generally there is an element of racism somewhere. It's like predicating sentences with "with all due respect" you know the person is going to say they think you're an idiot but without actually saying it!!

What I find interesting is the choice of language, on a site where so many ask for what they want why concentrate on what you don't want? Or does it feel too close to being a racist statement to say "whites only" ?

Personally I don't tend to homogenise people on the basis of skin colour, whilst there may be common characteristics seen in different races it is not a set rule! Same applies for those who only meet 'whites' - they can't possibly find every white personal attractive .. So therefore can they honestly say that they would find every black / Asian person unattractive?

I have seen white women that state bbc only

Only play with black men

Some white women put

no black/Asian ect..

Amazingly I have seen black guys with... only play with white women!

I have seen white guys who only play with black women

Some black ladies only play with white men and some black ladies will only play with black men.

Awful as it is I see loads with no bi guys and loads with no straight guys..

Don't think I have seen a couple request no bi ladies but I am almost sure there are...

Personal choice and I guess it's up to the individual.

I don't personally understand the need to write it in a profile but I can see how it would help those browsing your profile and if they don't fit the preference saves wasting time.

By *tallionExoticaMan  over a year ago

Islington

Its all fair really. Everyone has a sexual preference they like to work around with. What'd you expect them to do? Force their way to get attracted to you?

I get messages from TS/TVs and Gay guys but I'm straight. Does that make me a homophobe because I don't swing that way?

Not at all. I do have friends who're LGBT and they're some really great friends of mine. But my sexual preference isn't towards that and no one's going to change it.

What really needs to be distinguished though, is the need to point out the actual racists who hide behind their statements of sexual preference.

I myself have an open-approach to my straight sexual preferences though, and it wasn't like that initially but became more of an evolving trait.

I wasn't really attracted to Asians before (even though I'm of Middle Eastern / Asian origin), but now they're one of the biggest attractions I harbor towards. I don't rule out any race now as I realize I could be attracted to anyone.

: )

London

Oh and if your genuine, you should get in touch, I have the perfect late 30s half Italian, gym fit, little hard body for you...

Knowing her like I do, she would devour you!

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

No matter how we twist this issue. Some racist bigots hide under preference and choice. Yes,some are not racist.in fact I have come across profile saying No black or Asian because you not my type.this kind of language make some people question the authenticity of preference and choice.

I don't have any issue with choice or preference

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

my body, my rules.....

London

"No matter how we twist this issue. Some racist bigots hide under preference and choice. Yes,some are not racist.in fact I have come across profile saying No black or Asian because you not my type.this kind of language make some people question the authenticity of preference and choice.

I don't have any issue with choice or preference "

Hmmmmmmm the Italian girl I mentioned, loves black guys, but I took her to abfabs and she got ties to the cross and whipped by a white guy who I would never of imagined her going for....

We went off with another couple, but to this day she always mentions this white guy.... And she says it was his voice and mannerisms that made her feel sexy....

So every one has a type, till they don't.

I don't see why people feel the need to put no Asian/black/whatever on their profile as many don't read it or just ignore it anyway. If you don't want to meet someone that messages then just ignore or politely say no thanks. No need for a reason, it won't change the fact they're not interested.

SW London

"No matter how we twist this issue. Some racist bigots hide under preference and choice. Yes,some are not racist.in fact I have come across profile saying No black or Asian because you not my type.this kind of language make some people question the authenticity of preference and choice.

I don't have any issue with choice or preference "

SW London

Oh and if your genuine, you should get in touch, I have the perfect late 30s half Italian, gym fit, little hard body for you...

Knowing her like I do, she would devour you!"

Can she not get her own profile?

The white people who contact me never mention being white.

The black people nearly always do.

I don't care what colour it is as long as it's attached to someone I fancy.

It annoys me slightly. Put nothing on your profile. Why highlight that you don't like black or Asian ethnics? Keep it to yourself and delete the messages when they come through.

SW London

"The white people who contact me never mention being white.

I don't care what colour it is as long as it's attached to someone I fancy. "

Is it just in case they think someone doesn't like black and hasn't mentioned it? Is it to pre-empt a knock back .. not from you per se, but generally? Whereas white people would never assume someone won't meet them because of their colour?

Can't remember the exact wording on my profile now ... but I think we have left it more open now ... as we both like interracial play, we cover all bases ... except anyone who hates bi males

Is it just in case they think someone doesn't like black and hasn't mentioned it? Is it to pre-empt a knock back .. not from you per se, but generally? Whereas white people would never assume someone won't meet them because of their colour?

Can't remember the exact wording on my profile now ... but I think we have left it more open now ... as we both like interracial play, we cover all bases ... except anyone who hates bi males "

The opening line is often 'do you like BBC' my reply is that I like big cocks. Black or white.

I'm not fooled by the claim that black guys are all well hung. I've seen enough and my own personal wedding gear is more than a match for most of them.

SW London

Can't remember the exact wording on my profile now ... but I think we have left it more open now ... as we both like interracial play, we cover all bases ... except anyone who hates bi males

The opening line is often 'do you like BBC' my reply is that I like big cocks. Black or white.

I'm not fooled by the claim that black guys are all well hung. I've seen enough and my own personal wedding gear is more than a match for most of them. "

I have to have a look now

London

Can she not get her own profile?"

Nope.... I know a fair few and they never do!

I'm not fooled by the claim that black guys are all well hung. I've seen enough and my own personal wedding gear is more than a match for most of them.

I have to have a look now"

Lol. Unlike the BBC claimants I don't use it as my selling point so no pictures of it will ever be posted.

SW London

I have to have a look now

Lol. Unlike the BBC claimants I don't use it as my selling point so no pictures of it will ever be posted. "

Yes, I see that now. But its not only the BBC brigade that show their cocks off, to be fair ...

SW London

"

What is that about? How weird, can't understand that at all ...

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Taking a seat.

I have soooooo missed the forums

SW London

"Taking a seat.

I have soooooo missed the forums "

Sorry, I can't help it.

London

What is that about? How weird, can't understand that at all ..."

Yeah... I don't know either, but I'm not in the habit of questioning my friends...

so I just take it as is.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So every one has a type, till they don't."

that is true..... however the fixation on trying to be "the person" to try and change that persons minds on here has gotten to the stage where is takes away from focusing and being attractive to the very people who may like them...

its almost a case of chasing the impossible... and then being disappointed that they cant!

"

Lol. Unlike the BBC claimants I don't use it as my selling point so no pictures of it will ever be posted.

Yes, I see that now. But its not only the BBC brigade that show their cocks off, to be fair ..."

True. But I have yet to be asked if I like big white cock. Why it being black is supposed to elevate it somehow, pun intended, I don't know.

Ive seen plenty white profiles asking solely for BBC lol

Ive seen plenty white profiles asking solely for BBC lol"

But they don't say I'm not racist but I prefer black men

Knowing her like I do, she would devour you!"

Loool tell her get in touch

I think the issue is with a small minority who are abusive and call them racist for their preferences so they feel the need to reinforce the fact its just a preference, not racism. I do think however, like I said earlier, why even put it in your profile, just don't reply or say no thanks if someone doesn't appeal? I had a black guy message me once asking if I was into black guys, I politely said no as I'm not then got a tirade of abuse calling me racist and many other things followed by a block. I don't like slim guys either but never get accused of being slimist for not wanting to meet them!!

The thing is if you don't state it on your profile then the abuse lessens but then again some minority are ignorant

But they don't say I'm not racist but I prefer black men"

They stating bbc - black cock not white, so by your theories a racist remark.

Oh, I've had profiles both stating and not stating my preference and when say no thanks i get hurled race card every single time, so maybe should educate those throwing race card, rather than those that state their preference to reduce messages they get, in turn reducing abuse they get for saying no

SW London

Oh, I've had profiles both stating and not stating my preference and when say no thanks i get hurled race card every single time, so maybe should educate those throwing race card, rather than those that state their preference to reduce messages they get, in turn reducing abuse they get for saying no

"

I think I understand that as ... if you are black and throw the race card, you are ignorant?? Is that what you are saying?

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

Each to their own I suppose. I'm Indian, athiest and proud of it and I don't mind any colour/culture after all, I firmly believe that variety is the spice of life and savour any moment I can get with people of all backgrounds. If however, you do not have a preference for Asian/black etcc...please please please put it at the top of your profile and not bottom so the likes of me can read it first and move on. Personally I like the fact that people put this in their profile as it saves me and them time in the long run.

Cheers lads and lasses...

I think I understand that as ... if you are black and throw the race card, you are ignorant?? Is that what you are saying?"

No

What I'm saying is the OP stating people should state a preference in case viewed it deemed racist.

I have had both my preference mentioned and not mentioned in my profile, when i reply a polite no thanks i get shot down in flames because apparently I'm racist for having a preference.

If the race card throwers educated themselves a little, they might begin to learn difference between racism and preference, instead of rushing to say you racist you are.

As another poster pointed out, i see many profiles stating they are straight, not looking for bi's, does this make them homophobic ir is it a preference.

People need to realise people can write what they like on there profiles, if don't like, block, pass by

"

No

What I'm saying is the OP stating people should state a preference in case viewed it deemed racist.

I have had both my preference mentioned and not mentioned in my profile, when i reply a polite no thanks i get shot down in flames because apparently I'm racist for having a preference.

If the race card throwers educated themselves a little, they might begin to learn difference between racism and preference, instead of rushing to say you racist you are.

As another poster pointed out, i see many profiles stating they are straight, not looking for bi's, does this make them homophobic ir is it a preference.

People need to realise people can write what they like on there profiles, if don't like, block, pass by"

What I stated was that a someone that puts their preference is white then most of the time it has another statement claiming they are not racist my question is why state your not racist if that's your preference then so be it and if its your preference surelyit will be easier to just block who you don't like so if someone puts BBC only no my theory is not their racist they haven't put I'm not racist but BBC only its not about any race card at all

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I hear what you are saying. My preference for sexual partners is Black or Caucasian people. This doesn't mean I won't speak with anyone else at a club. I am just extremely unlikely to have sex with anyone else. But I get abused for being a racist! I really do not get this

If people didn't send abusive messages accusing them of being racist then the need to put they're not racist after their preference wouldn't be needed.

Its true that if people respect your preference then the abuse will lessen but don't you think that if you didn't put a preference and when someone comes along that is not your preference you ignore them then the racial abuse will lessen

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Its true that if people respect your preference then the abuse will lessen but don't you think that if you didn't put a preference and when someone comes along that is not your preference you ignore them then the racial abuse will lessen"

You have a point there. I also have a preference for men who are taller than myself. I could remove that preference too and simply ignore them

But even after I have I put up my preferences, I receive more messages than I can go through in the evening after I return home from work. Just imagine how many more I will receive if I took all my preferences off

"Its true that if people respect your preference then the abuse will lessen but don't you think that if you didn't put a preference and when someone comes along that is not your preference you ignore them then the racial abuse will lessen"

Quite possibly but the fact remains calling someone racist is not acceptable regardless of whether it is stated on a profile or not. As others have said, their profile, their choice, their lives. If more people just did their own thing and let others do the same this site would be a much nicer place. As someone above said, they'd rather it was stated as it means he doesn't waste his time reading further and messaging. It seems very narrow minded, a little bitter and quite immature to slag someone off because they don't like a certain thing that excludes them.

"Its true that if people respect your preference then the abuse will lessen but don't you think that if you didn't put a preference and when someone comes along that is not your preference you ignore them then the racial abuse will lessen

You have a point there. I also have a preference for men who are taller than myself. I could remove that preference too and simply ignore them

But even after I have I put up my preferences, I receive more messages than I can go through in the evening after I return home from work. Just imagine how many more I will receive if I took all my preferences off"

True the volume might go up a fair bit but the abuse would lessen and hopefully your block button works lol

"Its true that if people respect your preference then the abuse will lessen but don't you think that if you didn't put a preference and when someone comes along that is not your preference you ignore them then the racial abuse will lessen

Quite possibly but the fact remains calling someone racist is not acceptable regardless of whether it is stated on a profile or not. As others have said, their profile, their choice, their lives. If more people just did their own thing and let others do the same this site would be a much nicer place. As someone above said, they'd rather it was stated as it means he doesn't waste his time reading further and messaging. It seems very narrow minded, a little bitter and quite immature to slag someone off because they don't like a certain thing that excludes them. "

I totally agree with you on that point but unfortunately we live in a world full of narrow minded people sometimes we have to accustomed our ways so everyone can understand us

Why is it that black men or Asian men start these threads about people being racist online?

If someone doesn't want to sleep with you. That's just life. Asking why is childish.

People need to grow up...

"Why is it that black men or Asian men start these threads about people being racist online?

If someone doesn't want to sleep with you. That's just life. Asking why is childish.

"

SW London

"Why is it that black men or Asian men start these threads about people being racist online?

"

This is my take on this one, and no offense to the OP intended. He is young. He lives in London. He lives in a different world to those who have this on their profiles and he finds it hard to fathom. I know I do. This is not the world he lives in ... give him the benefit of the doubt. Here's hoping such attitudes will die out as most of the younger generation I encounter do not have them ... OP, I have had a 26 year old black fb, with a six pack, an ex footballer, he had a similar attitude to you .. could not fathom this whole thing at all. This is a different world than that you inhabit with your friends ... he is not being abusive or rude. I am speaking this like a mum and I am not looking for a fuck from anyone, just sayin

As a sex oriented site, People have their right to state their sexual preferences and are entitled to state them without prejudice. They're not saying they have a general everyday distaste for people who aren't in their preferences, they're stating their sexual ones and that should never be misjudged for day to day opinions.

Stating sexual attraction preference or non preference saves people the time of not trying to contact people where the sexual attration is likely not to be there. Be it a preference of weight, age, colour, shoe size, accent, class or their pets collar colour.

I'm follically challenged but I'm not gonna pull my few remaining hair(s) out when a profile states they will not meet bald guys, its their choice, just move on. And I don't perceive them as baldists either.

On a site like this everyone has to accept there is diversity in preferences and we all have to tolerate and respect others limits to actually enjoy what it has to offer.

Time to get back to the cuddle, snog, fuck, thread. See you all over there....

SW London

The whole issue of racism and prejudice is about the face that you cannot change your race, so any attack is, by definition, a personal one - same goes for prejudice against a person's sexuality. In my workplace we combat it, so these are how you define it, in the law. I agree that people who protest they are racist may well be, as will a certain number who state 'no blacks, no Irish, no dogs' on their profile; but many who state it, not in those words, will not. Op, you will never get to know which of them are racist and which are not .. for some its a sexual preference, for some a social one and for some its racism - I think the previous poster who says put it at the top of the profile has a good point. Same goes for us with 'no bi guys' -- I want to ask the person why ... especially when they say they are not homophobic ... but then I don't bother, I can't be bothered with that and leave them be ... their loss (oh no, that was from another thread).

"

Okay firstly if you actually read the discussion then you would have more of an insight instead of jumping to conclusions my argument is clear as to say why do people need to state the fact they are not racist when choosing their preference and whether it would be easier to not state a preference at all to lessen the comments they get about being racist next time actually read the threads mate

"The whole issue of racism and prejudice is about the face that you cannot change your race, so any attack is, by definition, a personal one - same goes for prejudice against a person's sexuality. In my workplace we combat it, so these are how you define it, in the law. I agree that people who protest they are racist may well be, as will a certain number who state 'no blacks, no Irish, no dogs' on their profile; but many who state it, not in those words, will not. Op, you will never get to know which of them are racist and which are not .. for some its a sexual preference, for some a social one and for some its racism - I think the previous poster who says put it at the top of the profile has a good point. Same goes for us with 'no bi guys' -- I want to ask the person why ... especially when they say they are not homophobic ... but then I don't bother, I can't be bothered with that and leave them be ... their loss (oh no, that was from another thread). "

We do because as neither of us are racist it's as simple as that really. I cannot see your issue with it, it certainly helps us with the limit of messages and it saves people time not messaging. Also I've never been called racist for this or had abusive messages.

My issue in life with racism is that as often the case the media and to that a majority of people only see racism 1 way white to black, Asian etc etc. however I've worked with many Indians over the years and found them horrificly racists towards black and white people. And I've also been beaten silly by a back and Asian guy at the same time as I believe the words they used were white cunt.

By *um4usbothCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Its not really acceptable to use the term BBC only because one that doesn't apply to all black men lol .... At two its a stereotype that is somehow seen as a compliment "

I prefer the term VWE men rather than BBC

We do because as neither of us are racist it's as simple as that really. I cannot see your issue with it, it certainly helps us with the limit of messages and it saves people time not messaging. Also I've never been called racist for this or had abusive messages.

My issue in life with racism is that as often the case the media and to that a majority of people only see racism 1 way white to black, Asian etc etc. however I've worked with many Indians over the years and found them horrificly racists towards black and white people. And I've also been beaten silly by a back and Asian guy at the same time as I believe the words they used were white cunt."

What my point is that you don't need to feel the need to put that your not racist because if your genuinely not then the ones that do call you racist are silly and I'm sorry to hear of your personal experience but the way the media has portrayed racism is due to history ... How I see it is there is racism in all races but if we try to better ourselves then we can slowly block out racism

Okay firstly if you actually read the discussion then you would have more of an insight instead of jumping to conclusions my argument is clear as to say why do people need to state the fact they are not racist when choosing their preference and whether it would be easier to not state a preference at all to lessen the comments they get about being racist next time actually read the threads mate "

You don't understand. I'll put it to you this way.

You will never change anyone's mind or profile. By making a thread about what people put in their profile means you're wasting your time online.

Focus on the people that want to meet you , not the people who don't.

Okay firstly if you actually read the discussion then you would have more of an insight instead of jumping to conclusions my argument is clear as to say why do people need to state the fact they are not racist when choosing their preference and whether it would be easier to not state a preference at all to lessen the comments they get about being racist next time actually read the threads mate

You don't understand. I'll put it to you this way.

You will never change anyone's mind or profile. By making a thread about what people put in their profile means you're wasting your time online.

Focus on the people that want to meet you , not the people who don't. "

I'm not trying to change people's minds I was addressing a situation on how people feel others view them it has nothing to do with people that won't meet me at all its just a discussion its not that deep

No as i don't put I'm not racist but my preference is..,,,,,, yet i still get called racist.

So no i don't blame people writing it, those i do blame are ones throwing race card in first place.

Ethnicity is asked on your profile, shame its not a filter too as that would stop the messages, thus stopping the abuse, thus stopping the need for people to defend themselves

I think u can say what u want it's a free country but yet again we have to say as to no offend! Makes me sick

A question: Can you be racist towards your own race?

"A question: Can you be racist towards your own race? "

You can if you want to.

Not really got an opinion on this but the title is my favourite thing my ex-mother in law used to say ... "I'm not racist but ..." Then some appalling horribly racist rant used to make me pmsl

London

Ask a Scot how he feels about the English, or a north Korean about a south Korean, or an Afro Caribbean about an African etc...

London

"I think u can say what u want it's a free country but yet again we have to say as to no offend! Makes me sick "

Not really what free country means.

You have freedom to speak your mind and not be censored by the the government.

But anyone else can censor you, if they so wish and have the means to do so, as long as they do not break any laws in doing so.

"What's better?

I only fancy white men.

Or,

I don't fancy black men.

(I'm mixed, by the way.)"

think the earlier post said my body my way with the preference of Caucasian only would state it nicely

yes of course you can coloured guys call others nigger ect as do asians calling others by terms we would say is raciest my body my way my choice seems to be what we are really saying and those reading I dont do bbc asians ect should intrepet it as meaning just that personal choice

I have no single guys on mine still they look and message so is that raciest againest single men ?? tho I do think and wish they wouldn't fill my inbox

"Yes it makes the profile look aggressive, its illegal to use it in public, so why is it allowed online?

It does somewhat"

hey a lot of couples and women do it solely to cut down on the messages its not meant to offend so don't be offended ,I find women who single out BBC more offensive but hey its all about opinion really

» Add a new message to this topic