FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Message for the lazy & the fakers

Message for the lazy & the fakers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This site is just becoming total bullshit

I'm probably going to upset 90% of the users. Which I make no apologies about because it applies to you!!

Single guys - stop moaning that you can't get a meet. This site is 95% single guys in one form or another. The reason why you don't get any meets is because your profiles are so poor, your opening message is 'how's u?' Or expecting an instant shag. You put fuck all effort in, so don't expect anything in return. You should realise you're probably messaging another guy.

Single women - we've been on this site for over 5 months, spoken with many so called single women, met zero!! So guys if you think you're going to get a FFM anytime soon you're in dream world.

Couples - so many single guys!! We've heard all the excuses, why their partner can't attend. So called discreet, shy couples we've heard it all. If you are for real get yourself down to your local swinging club. So far, every couple we have met at clubs have been 100% real couples and proper nice people.

For the 10% who are genuine users, who make the effort to write quality profiles, include decent photo's and most importantly actually meet. Acting and behaving like grown adults. Attending clubs and events.

We thank you!!! You're the reason why we persist.

So single guys stop your whinging. If you're in a unhappy relationship or single wanting a FB. Sort it out, join a more appropriate website like Tinder, then if you manage to bag yourself a hot girlfriend take her to a club and fulfil your fantasies.

If you recognise yourself from the description of your approach to FAB please delete your account and give this site back to those who will actually make some use of it.

Happy Fabbing all those who make the effort xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you think it's that bad the delete button is on the home page

I think the site is fooking ace

Yet another thread from a whinging couple

"If you think it's that bad the delete button is on the home page "

There's also a block button

"If you think it's that bad the delete button is on the home page

There's also a block button

"

Oooo I'm out of your age range so fire away!

"Yet another thread from a whinging couple "

Yet another guy who isn't getting a shag tonight

I get what I want so im as happy as a pig in shit

yep I recognise myself in there, I'm a single women and I have met zero couples but then I'm not on here to meet couples, I'm after single guys, I meet single guys, I'm getting out of this site what I'm after, so if it's ok with yoy I think I'll stay

Single guys still moan about not getting a meet? that's new to me Havn't seen that in years

I'm not on here to make any else's sex life better. I don't particularly like the pics,they bore me. As to lazy people,I'm lazy. I don't want to go to a club and sit on someone else's vag juice or spunk that hasn't been cleaned up. I also don't want to sit in a hot tub with the cum scum giving me a skin rash. There's a lot I don't bother with on the site. I ignore it. If I wasn't meeting people from here or it got on my nerves I would leave,permanently. Fakes don't bother me either,I don't give them anything to feed off of. Happy swinging

"Yet another thread from a whinging couple

Yet another guy who isn't getting a shag tonight "

You would be so lucky

"yep I recognise myself in there, I'm a single women and I have met zero couples but then I'm not on here to meet couples, I'm after single guys, I meet single guys, I'm getting out of this site what I'm after, so if it's ok with yoy I think I'll stay "

That's cool, as I say I recognise there are plenty who make the effort and we all benefit.

The reality is those who are replying care about this site. But, We're in the minority unfortunately

Forgot to say,couples with a bi female who want me to pleasure your woman while the man sits and wanks and I'm not getting fucked by the husband, dream on.

I've had FFM and never even wanted one. It was alright, nothing to brag about, dunno why people are that desperate for them.

If there was a decent couple who wanted me to fuck the husband,with kissing,and suck his cock with his partner,and lick her while he fucks her,I'd be more likely to look for couples. Every one I spoke to wanted soft swing with the woman only. I gave up looking,fucking time wasters

[Removed by poster at 29/08/15 19:31:45]

"I've had FFM and never even wanted one. It was alright, nothing to brag about, dunno why people are that desperate for them."

I've had them too,just not off here. Like you said,nothing special when it's just a bit of licking and sucking. It's boring.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 29/08/15 19:33:32]

"This site is just becoming total bullshit

I'm probably going to upset 90% of the users. Which I make no apologies about because it applies to you!!

Single guys - stop moaning that you can't get a meet. This site is 95% single guys in one form or another. The reason why you don't get any meets is because your profiles are so poor, your opening message is 'how's u?' Or expecting an instant shag. You put fuck all effort in, so don't expect anything in return. You should realise you're probably messaging another guy.

Single women - we've been on this site for over 5 months, spoken with many so called single women, met zero!! So guys if you think you're going to get a FFM anytime soon you're in dream world.

Couples - so many single guys!! We've heard all the excuses, why their partner can't attend. So called discreet, shy couples we've heard it all. If you are for real get yourself down to your local swinging club. So far, every couple we have met at clubs have been 100% real couples and proper nice people.

For the 10% who are genuine users, who make the effort to write quality profiles, include decent photo's and most importantly actually meet. Acting and behaving like grown adults. Attending clubs and events.

So single guys stop your whinging. If you're in a unhappy relationship or single wanting a FB. Sort it out, join a more appropriate website like Tinder, then if you manage to bag yourself a hot girlfriend take her to a club and fulfil your fantasies.

If you recognise yourself from the description of your approach to FAB please delete your account and give this site back to those who will actually make some use of it.

The only reason why people are going to get upset with your thoughts aired out loud is because we all have an opinion and we all want it to be heard because we think we are right ,clubs are expensive and best suit couples but they are not for everyone because for me they involve sex for the sake of sex no connection in the mind as a single guy on this very frustrating site 90% of messages I send are not read they stay yellow one woman I chat to admitted earlier she bulk deleted all her messages which included a few of mine so it doesn't actually matter what content you put in the message if it isn't read the other 20% only 10%get replied to so that's generally what single guys are working with I have a good command of the English language but I havnt got the time to write an essay everytime as an introduction but still my success rate is ok

"

Oh no, we're a straight couple and we don't go to clubs! Best see ourselves off then!

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Works for us. But then we aren't really looking for couples or women either.

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Cor blimey... that 'bimilfanddilf' is stunning

"Cor blimey... that 'bimilfanddilf' is stunning "

Not sure your profile's up to their standards though!

Please read and understand my point, it's the lazy feckless idiots that constantly message us expecting instashag that has got my back up.

We all get different things from this site, but you get out what you put in.

I thank you all for your comments.

Though I have been inform that over 460 fake profiles have been closed since I posted this

"If you think it's that bad the delete button is on the home page "

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Cor blimey... that 'bimilfanddilf' is stunning

Not sure your profile's up to their standards though! "

I know... but appreciating beauty where i see it

"Please read and understand my point, it's the lazy feckless idiots that constantly message us expecting instashag that has got my back up.

Though I have been inform that over 460 fake profiles have been closed since I posted this "

You describe yourself as a chilled couple so don't let it bother you, chill my lovelies

Try being a single woman and looking for one

Hi

How are you?

Fancy a shag?

"Please read and understand my point, it's the lazy feckless idiots that constantly message us expecting instashag that has got my back up.

Though I have been inform that over 460 fake profiles have been closed since I posted this "

Lol direct line to admin

I think we should just leave people to do what they want message wise. Live and let live...

I like Fab.

With respect, 80% of people on here are pretty moronic, but you seem like a clued-up enough couple to be able to ascertain who's a twat and who's legit.

Lean heavily on that 'block' button.

Xxxx

"I'm not on here to make any else's sex life better. I don't particularly like the pics,they bore me. As to lazy people,I'm lazy. I don't want to go to a club and sit on someone else's vag juice or spunk that hasn't been cleaned up. I also don't want to sit in a hot tub with the cum scum giving me a skin rash. There's a lot I don't bother with on the site. I ignore it. If I wasn't meeting people from here or it got on my nerves I would leave,permanently. Fakes don't bother me either,I don't give them anything to feed off of. Happy swinging "

Love this

You know there are other websites for meeting people

"Hi

How are you?

Fancy a shag?

"

Yes please

"I like Fab.

With respect, 80% of people on here are pretty moronic, but you seem like a clued-up enough couple to be able to ascertain who's a twat and who's legit.

Lean heavily on that 'block' button.

Xxxx"

Thank you. Feel really grumpy and needed to vent. will return to normal chilledness soon

"Hi

How are you?

Fancy a shag?

"

Smooth talker. You've pulled. Get your coat

"I've had FFM and never even wanted one. It was alright, nothing to brag about, dunno why people are that desperate for them.

I've had them too,just not off here. Like you said,nothing special when it's just a bit of licking and sucking. It's boring."

I don't like the licking lol so not doing that, everything else was ok. Definitely not the best sex i've ever had.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

All better now?

I'm lazy, I'm a single woman and I'm not bi. I am giving a friend a FFM tonight though so does make me exempt from the OP rant?

No one is forcing anyone else to stay on the site. If you dont like it you can leave.

if your not happy with the site feel free to leave

"Try being a single woman and looking for one "

do you think bi women find straight women a challenge

only reason I ask is because I knew a few single bi women on here who are looking for other women but can't find one yet I have had quite a few mail me and I'm not even looking for women

I find it a bit odd they would mail me when there are genuine ladies on here after other women

they must like the idea of converting me

Another straight couple here who don't go to clubs. Maybe we spoil it for those who want us to play exactly their way, but we're happy enough playing with people who do want to play our way so we don't really worry ourselves too much about people that don't.

I'm not sure what category I fall into so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be deleting or blocking myself

"I'm not sure what category I fall into so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be deleting or blocking myself "

block yourself and see what happens

"I'm not sure what category I fall into so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be deleting or blocking myself "

Send yourself a cheeky wink!

Though I have been inform that over 460 fake profiles have been closed since I posted this

You describe yourself as a chilled couple so don't let it bother you, chill my lovelies "

They don't sound very chilled......

But I'm a single male, what do I know. Come to that, what right do I have to be on their site......

I will bid you all farewell and go immediately unlos.

Please re-read my post.

Try to comprehend it. If you put in the effort this post does not apply to you.

Those that make the effort, which many do is the reason we enjoy this site.

It's the Fucktards that have wound me up... and breath

its funny well pathetics these whinge and complain threads , when anyone replies and they dont like that persons comments, they reply in forum that they are blocked, now thats pathetic thing to do so block me please as your post is boring

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Please re-read my post.

It's the Fucktards that have wound me up... and breath "

I read the post. Sounds to me like a whinging couple that thinks people should only use the site in the way that they want them to. And that anyone that doesnt should leave.

But of course its only ever single guys that whinge...

Been on the site for 4 months.....

Think you have the whole thing worked out for everyone and hence entitled to rant about the 90% of members who aren't doing it right in your expert opinion!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'll get my coat...

"Another straight couple here who don't go to clubs. Maybe we spoil it for those who want us to play exactly their way, but we're happy enough playing with people who do want to play our way so we don't really worry ourselves too much about people that don't."

Hi five that shit

"Please re-read my post.

I read your post plenty.

The truth of it is, plenty of people do actually put plenty of effort in, effort into their profiles, their messages, their forum contributions, but for one reason or another they don't get the result they're looking for.

Out there in the real world effort in usually equates to success.

Here on Fab it's not always the case. I'm lucky, very chilled by nature, so I just roll with it. Not everyone, male or female is like that.

Please keep breathing.....

"I'll get my coat..."
you look nicer with it off

You're in a class all of your own dahling

"Try being a single woman and looking for one

do you think bi women find straight women a challenge

only reason I ask is because I knew a few single bi women on here who are looking for other women but can't find one yet I have had quite a few mail me and I'm not even looking for women

I find it a bit odd they would mail me when there are genuine ladies on here after other women

they must like the idea of converting me "

The rare few like the idea of 'converting' people. But sometimes it seems both girls aren't assertive enough to just say let's meet.

I have messaged myself before. Ignorant bitch just ignored me!

Generalising thread number 94542267. Sorry your getting messages you dont want etc but with all due respect do one. I put loads of effort in on this site to get very little out of it. However I've met a lovely lady and chat to a few more so I will stay here thank you. Yes I'm another single male who won't be getting any tonight but my hand ain't fake and never lets me down.

"I'll get my coat..."

I prefer the satin knickers

"Please re-read my post.

It's the Fucktards that have wound me up... and breath

I read the post. Sounds to me like a whinging couple that thinks people should only use the site in the way that they want them to. And that anyone that doesnt should leave.

But of course its only ever single guys that whinge..."

I read that too.

If Fab wound me up that much I'd leave.

I don't think people realise how good Fab is. Compared to sites like buckfuddy and adult fiend fondler fab is head and shoulders above them.

You want to see fakes and time wasters, join one of them. At least fab reacts and polices the fakes and timewasters.

Not easy getting to clubs with child care and the distance to some of them

"I'm not sure what category I fall into so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be deleting or blocking myself

I have messaged myself before. Ignorant bitch just ignored me! "

You know you're having a bad night if you can't even pull yourself!! Haha x

"Generalising thread number 94542267. Sorry your getting messages you dont want etc but with all due respect do one. I put loads of effort in on this site to get very little out of it. However I've met a lovely lady and chat to a few more so I will stay here thank you. Yes I'm another single male who won't be getting any tonight but my hand ain't fake and never lets me down.

"

Love this to be honest, not everyone is brilliant at writing profiles or taking pics etc, but they might send a message that's witty or carefully worded showing they've paid attention to your profile and it leads on from there, as much as I dislike the word 'banter' that's usually what our meets stem from, a good friendly chat leading to more, not an A* cv-style profile

"Generalising thread number 94542267. Sorry your getting messages you dont want etc but with all due respect do one. I put loads of effort in on this site to get very little out of it. However I've met a lovely lady and chat to a few more so I will stay here thank you. Yes I'm another single male who won't be getting any tonight but my hand ain't fake and never lets me down.

"

"With all due respect, do one". Pure gold my friend, I like your style.

I nearly did a little wee at that comment.

Your right in what your saying but thats fab for you

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

There are lots of reasons people are unsuccessful on this site, and not only single guys, though I do know it's harder for them. You can't judge others by your own circumstances. Do you for instance live 200 miles from the closest bit city? Well I do and it definitely has an affect.

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

Well I hope that some ladies still think that there are good people worth a meet

I would say search carefully without prejudice

"

I didn't read past this - did I miss anything?

"Your right in what your saying but thats fab for you "

It's a shame the execution wasn't a bit less whiny/judgemental though!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I didn't read past this - did I miss anything?"

Not a thing little monkey boy.

"I'm not sure what category I fall into so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be deleting or blocking myself

I have messaged myself before. Ignorant bitch just ignored me!

You know you're having a bad night if you can't even pull yourself!! Haha x"

I must be a picture collecting time waster. Im going to block me

Time of the month is it for her?

So he's horny & frustrated

Have a tug, patience is the key lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

All I got from that was, people don't use the site they way we think they should Boo Hoo

"All I got from that was, people don't use the site they way we think they should Boo Hoo"

Pretty much summed it up right there!!

"All I got from that was, people don't use the site they way we think they should Boo Hoo

Pretty much summed it up right there!! "

Yep. Oh gawd. I can feel a heavy blocking coming my way. What will I do? I might not get laid!

I could take up another one of the offers filling up my inbox perhaps? Hmmm single guy? Single girl? Or shall I have another couple?

Is the OP complaining they're not getting any meets like the single guys? Seems to me like they are And blaming single guys behind profiles. It's easy, if they're photo verified as a couple and verified by meets then you should meet them only.

I don't meet anyone that isn't verified by meet and photo verified unless we chat on Skype or phone and prove that they're who they say they are.

Simple I guess.

"All I got from that was, people don't use the site they way we think they should Boo Hoo"

We're in the lazy camp

We just wait patiently for people to message us

Well aren't you a treat!

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The irony in complaining about others complaining I am sure is not lost on others in the forum.

We get out of fab what we put in so no complaint here.

"We're in the lazy camp

We just wait patiently for people to message us "

I do that too. Works for me

Whinge, whinge, whinge!!!!!!

You make some good points OP. Nothing will change though.

Hope you feel better for ranting. x

"Not easy getting to clubs with child care and the distance to some of them "
we feel your pain

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Not easy getting to clubs with child care and the distance to some of them we feel your pain"

Do any of the clubs have childcare?

You dont hear us moaning...))

OMG OP you may want to to rethink the "chilled" comment on your profile.

Unchilled profile, unchilled post.

Have a wank/ flick/ fuck and chillout ffs

Happy fabbing

"OMG OP you may want to to rethink the "chilled" comment on your profile.

Happy fabbing "

Lol I was just going to post that,He seems a tad crazy,thank god im a single man

Happy fabbing "

Wank flick fuck...could be a dance craze...

"Please re-read my post.

Chill then block all single guys and possibly couples then just search for people you want to meet, end of problem, happy swinging x

Doncaster

Happy fabbing

Wank flick fuck...could be a dance craze..."

Yea instead of

"Watch me Whip, Whip, Watch me Nae, Nae"

It could be

"Watch me Wank, Flick Watch me Fuck Yet"

Call it The Voyeurs Anthem

Doncaster

Happy fabbing

Wank flick fuck...could be a dance craze...

Yea instead of

"Watch me Whip, Whip, Watch me Nae, Nae"

It could be

"Watch me Wank, Flick Watch me Fuck Yet"

Call it The Voyeurs Anthem "

* yeah not yet

God bless the block button

OP, do you know what pisses me off? Couples who think they're entitled to ffms on tap and complain when they don't get them

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Sometimes it's hard to see why someone is failing on here. Other times, less so.

SW London

"OP, do you know what pisses me off? Couples who think they're entitled to ffms on tap and complain when they don't get them "

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We have had good success on this site, both in our singles accounts and in our couples accounts. It serves a purpose and we are happy with it.

But... Just last week i posted in the scotland forum about a gangbang in inverness next month, we are on holiday and want some fun. The thread has turned into an arguement with two of the single guys who posted replies. That makes me wonder about the guys on this site.

"We have had good success on this site, both in our singles accounts and in our couples accounts. It serves a purpose and we are happy with it.

But... Just last week i posted in the scotland forum about a gangbang in inverness next month, we are on holiday and want some fun. The thread has turned into an arguement with two of the single guys who posted replies. That makes me wonder about the guys on this site."

Excellent point. Couple disputes local knowledge. Local guys are polite and give information. Couple gets huffy and says the guys on the site are..... what.....?

I have had no meets yet! This is my bothered face

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"We have had good success on this site, both in our singles accounts and in our couples accounts. It serves a purpose and we are happy with it.

But... Just last week i posted in the scotland forum about a gangbang in inverness next month, we are on holiday and want some fun. The thread has turned into an arguement with two of the single guys who posted replies. That makes me wonder about the guys on this site.

Excellent point. Couple disputes local knowledge. Local guys are polite and give information. Couple gets huffy and says the guys on the site are..... what.....? "

One of the local guys lives 170 miles away and the other is a straight guy with one veri from another single guy last year.

Yes experts in the local swinging scene. And my comments were directed at these two guys, not the rest of the people who posted.

"Yet another thread from a whinging couple

Yet another guy who isn't getting a shag tonight "

But he has.....he has four verifications from different people....so not in your "fake" category?

Actually just looked at the OPs profile.

They seem to be kern on the block button....but as they are so far away, and have such a negative profile...then like a few others on here...I have saved them the trouble!

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

The problem with messaging (for me anyway). Is I don't always know how to approach it.

I.e. do I go straight in and say I want to do this and that, or do I be polite (be more like myself).

I've tried both approaches. And I haven't got very far either way.

I'm not fake and I'm not a time Easter.

"Actually just looked at the OPs profile.

They seem to be kern on the block button....but as they are so far away, and have such a negative profile...then like a few others on here...I have saved them the trouble!"

Thanks for not blocking us. Good to see your status says the you're 'sick of guys who won't / can't read' Looks like we have some common ground.

I kind of assume the childish one line messages are from guys who don't read the forums so trying to give them guidance through them is pointless. I just delete without reading them.

Fab seems to give me what I want. I quickly out the unwanted and select a few I do and so far I have only ever had one bad meet.

Fab is what you make of it and if it's getting to you then perhaps you're the ones who should be leaving and leave it to those who love it

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi OP.

Hope you are back to your chilled selves after your little rant.

We haven't met many through Fab, but find the site useful and the forums entertaining.

I see you've had successful meets in clubs, so it may be your approach on here is different.

If I can make a suggestion... it might help to change your profile to reflect your chilled outlook. It reads negative to me, not positive or chilled.

Blocking everyone and doing the searching yourself may also be an option.

Have fun

Nita

"I'll get my coat... you look nicer with it off"

Depends on the coat surely?

"Hi OP.

We haven't met many through Fab, but find the site useful and the forums entertaining.

I see you've had successful meets in clubs, so it may be your approach on here is different.

If I can make a suggestion... it might help to change your profile to reflect your chilled outlook. It reads negative to me, not positive or chilled.

Have fun

Nita "

Hey, we're chilled like little fonz's. This isn't a post about not being able to meet people.

We have met some genuinely lovely people as a direct result of FAB.

We have also had plenty of private messages of support, obviously don't want to be lambasted by the self righteous. Forgive us for voicing an opinion.

Probably those that should be reading this post aren't. Nothing will change and the rant has passed.

Happy Fabbing everyone. X

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"

your way off with those percentages.

"Hi OP.

Have fun

Nita

Hey, we're chilled like little fonz's. This isn't a post about not being able to meet people.

We have met some genuinely lovely people as a direct result of FAB.

We have also had plenty of private messages of support, obviously don't want to be lambasted by the self righteous. Forgive us for voicing an opinion.

Probably those that should be reading this post aren't. Nothing will change and the rant has passed.

Happy Fabbing everyone. X

"

Its a a public forum so therefore it could be a case of negativity breeds negativity...?

And for the the record I would rather risk the possibility of being 'lambasted' then send a pm or do both ~ think it has more weight imo.

You get out what you put in why have bugers and chip's when there is stake available in plenty

"If there was a decent couple who wanted me to fuck the husband,with kissing,and suck his cock with his partner,and lick her while he fucks her,I'd be more likely to look for couples. Every one I spoke to wanted soft swing with the woman only. I gave up looking,fucking time wasters "

About time someone got the right idea.... so many people want ffm and all the guy wants to do is watch. Why on earth would you not make sure everyone gets involved and goes home happy!!! Jeez if we were lucky enough to find a single lady for a three some we are making the most of that night!!

"You get out what you put in why have bugers and chip's when there is stake available in plenty "

Steak you mean? Or do you like to have folk on a stake?!

We rest our case

your way off with those percentages."

Omg!!! Seriously?! You need to get out more. It was a generalisation. Not literal. But you prove my point entirely.

You're very judgmental aren't you?

Hey look you are as a couple working with 10% I as a single guy am working with 10% we are on a level playing field ,you're very negative and can understand where that comes from but it won't help you to achieve better results

"You're very judgmental aren't you?"

Er, judgemental no. We are entitled to our opinion, the freedom of speech etc. we base our opinion on facts as we see it that's all.

"You're very judgmental aren't you?

Er, judgemental no. We are entitled to our opinion, the freedom of speech etc. we base our opinion on facts as we see it that's all."

You are entitled to your opinion.

And my opinion is that you are very judgmental.

I don't mean to offend but you talk about effort in profiles... after looking at yours all I see is absolute attitude with lists and demands and..."yeah we are fine thanks" it's definetly not appealing it's a complete no no. Negative negative negative.

"I don't mean to offend but you talk about effort in profiles... after looking at yours all I see is absolute attitude with lists and demands and..."yeah we are fine thanks" it's definetly not appealing it's a complete no no. Negative negative negative. "

Can I ask how many messages per day do you get sent from people you haven't spoken to before??

Even with our judgemental and negative profile I would bet anything that we get considerably more messages.

A couple/woman's profile will receive tons of messages per day. The vast majority of which are from lazy people who make little or no effort.

This is not an attack on single guys either.

We love a decent message with a bit of banter. If you don't realise that our profile was written tongue in cheek then more fool you. If you choose not to send us a message that is totally fine. We have enough people who send us a message that never read the profile.

As long as it's not a shit one liner, we actually prefer shorter messages.

As long as they show an interest and spark up a conversation then it's all good.

Not into paragraph upon paragraph at all.

Anyway, I'm bored of this now,

Back to business... Who wants to come round and give me some double sausage in the morning??

"Anyway, I'm bored of this now,

Back to business... Who wants to come round and give me some double sausage in the morning?? "

Not a vegetarian

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

your way off with those percentages.

Omg!!! Seriously?! You need to get out more. It was a generalisation. Not literal. But you prove my point entirely.

"

we get out plenty thanks, we also get everything we want from this site without any problems and any need for rants like yours, and it doesnt matter whether its generally or literally you are still well of with those percentages.

Wow you really are another couple that thinks they are something special huh?

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We have left another site to join this we are doing ok at the moment only had 2 no show,s But it goes with the life style we all lead in swinging it will never be 100%

there will always be wasters and wannabe swingers we just have to put up with it and be happy

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

" Single women - we've been on this site for over 5 months, spoken with many so called single women, met zero!! So guys if you think you're going to get a FFM anytime soon you're in dream world. "

Our first meet was with a single woman, we've met another since, and are currently waiting until our diaries align to play with a third.

Have you ever considered the problem may be closer to home? Sometimes people get put off by angry, shouty, ranty, bossy couples - they just come here for a bit of fun.

And whilst I'm sure your advice is obviously 100% infallible, we don't like playing with couples who have only met to get into a club on the sly. We find you get a better quality of meet with couples who know each other well.

Just sayin

Mr ddc

Ps, we wouldn't care even if only 5% were real, that's still more people than we could physically meet, and we're having a great time, thanks.

"

Can I ask how many messages per day do you get sent from people you haven't spoken to before??

Even with our judgemental and negative profile I would bet anything that we get considerably more messages.

A couple/woman's profile will receive tons of messages per day. The vast majority of which are from lazy people who make little or no effort.

"

You forgot the smokin hot Tgirls; we get crazy amounts of messages too. I certainly get more per day than our couples profile.

By *tallionExoticaMan  over a year ago

Islington

"You get out what you put in why have bugers and chip's when there is stake available in plenty

Steak you mean? Or do you like to have folk on a stake?!

We rest our case "

This made me laugh to the nth degree!

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 08:12:45]

"I've had FFM and never even wanted one. It was alright, nothing to brag about, dunno why people are that desperate for them."

Ha! Yes - this.

By *tallionExoticaMan  over a year ago

Islington

From what I see it, everyone has specific ways in what constitutes to responding to certain people.

I myself, personally like a bit of open-minded conversation before meeting someone.

I understand how receiving tons of messages might prove to be a headache, that's why I don't blame you for looking for people that are a bit more imaginative with their messages.

I guess a lot of people don't know what's a good ice breaker when it comes to initiating a conversation.

Humour and wits does help a lot in my case though.

"From what I see it, everyone has specific ways in what constitutes to responding to certain people.

I myself, personally like a bit of open-minded conversation before meeting someone.

I understand how receiving tons of messages might prove to be a headache, that's why I don't blame you for looking for people that are a bit more imaginative with their messages.

I guess a lot of people don't know what's a good ice breaker when it comes to initiating a conversation.

Humour and wits does help a lot in my case though. "

What is this humour and wit?

I think they ran out of personality on this model and replaced it with grumpy old man haha

U definitely need to do both!

Ps fancy a shag?

U definitely need to do both!

Ps fancy a shag? "

I'll have to block then delete I guess.

Oh go on then. If you're quick. I need to delete ma ass

Back to business... Who wants to come round and give me some double sausage in the morning?? "

Er, no thanks.

Appreciate the offer though.

Back to business... Who wants to come round and give me some double sausage in the morning??

Er, no thanks.

Appreciate the offer though. "

Blowjob and a biscuit?

Er, no thanks.

Appreciate the offer though. "

Love it!! Big brave man hundreds of miles away. With fuck all chance!!!

Say what you want because we still woke up to 30+ messages more than you this morning.

Our negative profile works just fine thank you very much.

Er, no thanks.

Say what you want because we still woke up to 30+ messages more than you this morning.

"

Are they all from single men asking if you're free today?

Er, no thanks.

"

Wow. You really are sounding defensive and bitter. No wonder so many end up appearing to be time wasters and fakes to you.

Believe me; waking up to 30 messages is nothing to brag about.

Its like a playground in here at times!

"Its like a playground in here at times!"

Race you to the swings

"Its like a playground in here at times!

Race you to the swings "

You're on!

Doncaster

Well I woke up to 55 messages so na na na na na I win now get off those swings their mine

This is such an odd thread. I ignored it last night because I was happy and in a good mood and didn't want anything to ruin that. Then I look at it today and it seems to have exploded.

If someone doesn't like the site, why use it? If you don't want messages from single men, why not block/filter? If most couples you talk to are really just men, why not be more discerning? If most people here are time wasters and fakes, why be proud of receiving lots of messages from them?

Just a few thoughts on this rainy bank holiday morning. Just be happy, cuz when it works out, it is so worth it

-Courtney

"Well I woke up to 55 messages so na na na na na I win now get off those swings their mine "

Damn. I only had 48

Tell you what; you have first go. I'll give you a push.

You're buying the ice creams later though

By *aycee70Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Well we find plenty of single guys, had couples, done parties, done clubs. Loving it.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

The forums are awesome

"I'm not on here to make any else's sex life better. I don't particularly like the pics,they bore me. As to lazy people,I'm lazy. I don't want to go to a club and sit on someone else's vag juice or spunk that hasn't been cleaned up. I also don't want to sit in a hot tub with the cum scum giving me a skin rash. There's a lot I don't bother with on the site. I ignore it. If I wasn't meeting people from here or it got on my nerves I would leave,permanently. Fakes don't bother me either,I don't give them anything to feed off of. Happy swinging "

Totally agree.

Er, no thanks.

"

Charmed I'm sure.

What's that phrase again? Bullet dodged?

In fairness I would never have messaged you as you are indeed miles away.

My reply was in the spirit of your offer.

Methinks nowhere near as chilled as you profess to be.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pulls up a comfy chair

"This is such an odd thread. I ignored it last night because I was happy and in a good mood and didn't want anything to ruin that. Then I look at it today and it seems to have exploded.

If someone doesn't like the site, why use it? If you don't want messages from single men, why not block/filter? If most couples you talk to are really just men, why not be more discerning? If most people here are time wasters and fakes, why be proud of receiving lots of messages from them?

Just a few thoughts on this rainy bank holiday morning. Just be happy, cuz when it works out, it is so worth it

-Courtney"

This

SW London

"This is such an odd thread. I ignored it last night because I was happy and in a good mood and didn't want anything to ruin that. Then I look at it today and it seems to have exploded.

-Courtney"

Totally agree, Courtney, with the sentiment of not getting drawn in last night, but this is getting ridiculous, op, as honestly, fab should not be the be all and end all. We don't get that many messages, nor do I on my single profile ... actually he gets more on his. We rarely message anyone apart form our friends, who we have met, or lately, people of the forum who I have liked the posts of. I don't understand why you are sitting around waiting for messages. Does the number of messages validate you in a way something in your life doesn't? Who on earth gets their worth front this site? I don't care what someone calls me on this site (within reason, of course), but I know as a single fem I met guys regularly for four years. I now meet other women on that profile. As a couple we have a niche, and it worries me not the slightest we dont get messages because I always ran my profile like this... if I want to meet, I will look for one. With my partner, I have met some lovely couples, but all too often I have seen those at clubs and parties and n here who are totally up themselves, think they are god's gift and where the woman in particular wants and needs to be the centre of attention. I can spot it in a profile by how the pictures are taken and for me personally, it doesn't work as I am quite happy and in fact encourage my partner to be that ... he is the Leo in this relationship, so he can have the limelight. My point it, rant away, but it lasts, the forum readers have an opinion about you now. I know you are going to say you dont care ... but you cared about people hearing your views, so now you get to hear what everyone thinks. The posts have been interesting and definitely pointers to who we know we would get on with.

We had one message this morning lol and even that was from someone we're already planning to meet. Then again we're currently not looking for single guys so they're filtered just now.

Well we woke up to 31 messages this morning so there! *sticks tounge out*

Aw, I'm a single guy. Must be a time waster. But I want a go on the slide I'll buy ice creams. 2.99 for a 99 flake isn't it

Success on here isn't measured by the amount of messages you log onto. Maybe use your filters to better effect?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"If there was a decent couple who wanted me to fuck the husband,with kissing,and suck his cock with his partner,and lick her while he fucks her,I'd be more likely to look for couples. Every one I spoke to wanted soft swing with the woman only. I gave up looking,fucking time wasters "

Lol, we are out there!

"Aw, I'm a single guy. Must be a time waster. But I want a go on the slide I'll buy ice creams. 2.99 for a 99 flake isn't it "

You may have as many go's on the slide as you wish. There's plenty of room in this playground for us all

Doncaster

"Aw, I'm a single guy. Must be a time waster. But I want a go on the slide I'll buy ice creams. 2.99 for a 99 flake isn't it "

Bloody hell where do you And buy your ice creams from? a Mr whippy with a flake juice and bits is still 99p from my local van

Er, no thanks.

Wow. You really are sounding defensive and bitter. No wonder so many end up appearing to be time wasters and fakes to you.

Believe me; waking up to 30 messages is nothing to brag about. "

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I have to say that I agree with the basics of what the OP is trying to say, even if maybe I wouldn't have gone in "studs up" like they did lol.

We've been on here about 7 years, and it's true there are a lot of fakes and timewasters, although maybe not at the percentages that the OP subscribes to.

We learned early on that things aren't always how a profile describes, so decided to treat every approach as being from a fake, unless proved otherwise with veries etc, and it works for us.

I don't think the OP should be slated for expressing that opinion, and I don't think a character assassination of their profile helps either, I took a look and didnt really see anything wrong, sure it's a bit "do this / don't do that" but they know what they want, and how they want it.

I would say, if you are going to jump in with both feet with a post you know is going to get a reaction, you got to expect to take some flak, and not hit out at those who express a different opinion lol!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Here's hoping for the lazy fakers part 2. I am still in bed (last day before the long haul) and don't meet couples ... guilty as charged ...

"I have to say that I agree with the basics of what the OP is trying to say, even if maybe I wouldn't have gone in "studs up" like they did lol.

We've been on here about 7 years, and it's true there are a lot of fakes and timewasters, although maybe not at the percentages that the OP subscribes to.

We learned early on that things aren't always how a profile describes, so decided to treat every approach as being from a fake, unless proved otherwise with veries etc, and it works for us.

I don't think the OP should be slated for expressing that opinion, and I don't think a character assassination of their profile helps either, I took a look and didnt really see anything wrong, sure it's a bit "do this / don't do that" but they know what they want, and how they want it.

I would say, if you are going to jump in with both feet with a post you know is going to get a reaction, you got to expect to take some flak, and not hit out at those who express a different opinion lol! "

Thank you. Yes was a bit studs up

"Here's hoping for the lazy fakers part 2. I am still in bed (last day before the long haul) and don't meet couples ... guilty as charged ..."

Shall we simultaneously delete ourselves ?

Er, no thanks.

"

Of course you're going to get more mesages than a single man ~ your cock sucking avatar alone will see to that.

Quantity doesn't necesarily equal quality tho does it?

I'd rather wake up to 1 new message from someone I actually want to meet......

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Here's hoping for the lazy fakers part 2. I am still in bed (last day before the long haul) and don't meet couples ... guilty as charged ...

Shall we simultaneously delete ourselves ? "

You go first .... (don't do it, dont do it, only joking)

"

"

Doesn't matter though anyway, does it? You said the site is 90% timewasters so most of those aren't messages you want anyway.

Three good messages isn't quite so impressive.

I like getting mesaages. Even if they are shite ones if you want you can send me some. Promise i wont take offence.

"Aw, I'm a single guy. Must be a time waster. But I want a go on the slide I'll buy ice creams. 2.99 for a 99 flake isn't it

Bloody hell where do you And buy your ice creams from? a Mr whippy with a flake juice and bits is still 99p from my local van "

Last time I bought a 99 from a van, I was charged 1.99 flakes and stuff were extra on top of that. Funnily enough, I've not bought one since

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"I get what I want so im as happy as a pig in shit "

LOL...good one..

[Removed by poster at 01/09/15 01:19:41]

"Its like a playground in here at times!"