FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mixed race ladies

Mixed race ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pen_minded_gent OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I love mixed race / black women, I find them so attractive but there seems to be a lack of them on here!

Lots of ladies seeking BBC so see nothing wrong putting a post seeking black/ mixed race women.

Would love to hear from any lovely black/ mixed race ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love all ladies regardless their skin colours, I'm not attracted to a skin colour but to a person, to me skin colour isn't related to attractiveness, for some it is though, but wondering why is that ?

I'm mixed race lol hence my username

We all like what we like, I don't particularly like blonde hair/blue eyes always find myself attracted to dark hair with dark eyes suppose it what makes us all different

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Guess it's something a bit more exotic than vanilla

Different nationalities have different distinguishing features that some just are drawn to other others I guess

Like anything else on a person, I don't dislike fair haired/skined people but dark hair/tanned skin will always grab my attention first

London

I'm attracted to lots of ladies regardless of skin colour, I agree that attractiveness is not down to simply skin colour but find myself very attracted to mixed race ladies.

I guess you like what you like, everyone has different taste, that's what makes this site great.

I'm simply stating that there seems to be a lack of mixed race ladies on fab.

I agree with colour meaning very little, but people have preferences, or want to feel that they've 'tried every variation!'!

Mixed race is such a broad term.

I'm technically mixed-race, but people often question it, as I'm not half black, so don't have Afro hair or African features.

The blonde thing throws people, too!

I'm assuming you mean half black ladies?

Xxx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Guess it's something a bit more exotic than vanilla"

My wife is not mixed, but is Asian. I was just saying yesterday how I thought we would get more offers if she was white.

You read about other people getting so many messages and so much attention but thats not our experience at all.

"Guess it's something a bit more exotic than vanilla

My wife is not mixed, but is Asian. I was just saying yesterday how I thought we would get more offers if she was white.

You read about other people getting so many messages and so much attention but thats not our experience at all. "

She's get more offers if she was single

Personally I think her nationality has nothing to do with it a single Asian lady with her pics would be bombarded with mail on here

London

"I agree with colour meaning very little, but people have preferences, or want to feel that they've 'tried every variation!'!

Mixed race is such a broad term.

I'm technically mixed-race, but people often question it, as I'm not half black, so don't have Afro hair or African features.

The blonde thing throws people, too!

I'm assuming you mean half black ladies?

Xxx"

I was referring to mixed race, half black ladies as you put it.

I really like exotic ladies too- Brazilian, Colombian etc

I guess it's a look that is different to myself.

So true! So many different types. I'm mixed Jamaican and British. So half black in my case. Funny when I was a child mixed race kids were seen as inferior by many and I was often called a mongrel. But I've noticed a big change in the tide in the last 5-10 years.

You read about other people getting so many messages and so much attention but thats not our experience at all.

Personally I think her nationality has nothing to do with it a single Asian lady with her pics would be bombarded with mail on here "

I agree. Doubt very much race is the issue. I'm not white and I get 100s of messages a day. I actually think fab is more accepting of different races than society in general.

London

"So true! So many different types. I'm mixed Jamaican and British. So half black in my case. Funny when I was a child mixed race kids were seen as inferior by many and I was often called a mongrel. But I've noticed a big change in the tide in the last 5-10 years."

I guess you have the last laugh now!

West Yorkshire

I'm not conventional in anyway

I'm asian

I'm not a skinny minny

PakistanI British. . But when people approach me and say oh I love asian women I find that a turn off... it's the feeling of being objectified. .. rather a guy like me as for n not make a point of me ethnicity.

( I know my screen name says asian that's just so everyone knows what's what)

West Yorkshire

"So true! So many different types. I'm mixed Jamaican and British. So half black in my case. Funny when I was a child mixed race kids were seen as inferior by many and I was often called a mongrel. But I've noticed a big change in the tide in the last 5-10 years.

"

"I'm mixed race lol hence my username"

And very sexy too xx

"I'm not conventional in anyway

I'm asian

I'm not a skinny minny

PakistanI British. . But when people approach me and say oh I love asian women I find that a turn off... it's the feeling of being objectified. .. rather a guy like me as for n not make a point of me ethnicity.

"

Agreed.

Often when people looking for "Exotism" they see more the other person as a trophy not another human being with feelings

"So true! So many different types. I'm mixed Jamaican and British. So half black in my case. Funny when I was a child mixed race kids were seen as inferior by many and I was often called a mongrel. But I've noticed a big change in the tide in the last 5-10 years.

"

I guess so lol

"I'm not conventional in anyway

I'm asian

I'm not a skinny minny

Agreed.

Often when people looking for "Exotism" they see more the other person as a trophy not another human being with feelings "

I have no problem at all with it lol especially on a site like this. I'm flattered generally.

"I'm mixed race lol hence my username

And very sexy too xx"

West Yorkshire

I'm very cerebral n looks only go so far...

Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone for whatever really. I like gingers haha... if but I'd never just fuck date whatever because I have a 'thing' for a particular type.

I don't even know how to describe my ethnicity, in truth.

I'm British-born half Mauritian, but Mauritian of Middle Eastern and Asian origin.

Bloody confusing when filling in forms......

Xxx

London

"I don't even know how to describe my ethnicity, in truth.

I'm British-born half Mauritian, but Mauritian of Middle Eastern and Asian origin.

Xxx"

Lol

I would simply describe you as hot

Xxx"

I'm confused just reading that lol

"I'm very cerebral n looks only go so far...

Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone for whatever really. I like gingers haha... if but I'd never just fuck date whatever because I have a 'thing' for a particular type."

Me too! The person themselves is sexy.

Although, similarly, I have a MASSIVE weakness for red-headed guys....

xxx

Xxx

I'm confused just reading that lol "

Haha! Tell me about it.

And people ALWAYS ask in a club when the music is loud!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Xxx"

If you told me that I would just classsify you as "Exotic".

Easier to get across in a club...well theres actually no reason to use words. A smile would do it

Apologies for the sycophantic smarm...carry on.

I'm mixed Jamaican/British. No one can ever tell my ethnicity.

I've never experienced any issues because of it online. When I was a child it was a nightmare though (target of tons of verbal abuse).

"I'm mixed Jamaican/British. No one can ever tell my ethnicity.

I've never experienced any issues because of it online. When I was a child it was a nightmare though (target of tons of verbal abuse)."

My family went through loads of racial abuse when I was a child

My family came to the UK when I was 3 to open a buisness, restaurants to be precise

We used to get up most mornings to garafiti on the buildings, then we'd have to scrub it all off before we opened, was always mine and my siblings job, hated it

Dad put CCTV up to see who was doing it, funny thing was the main culprits were regular customers of ours

Xxx

Lol

I would simply describe you as hot"

I've never experienced any issues because of it online. When I was a child it was a nightmare though (target of tons of verbal abuse).

My family came to the UK when I was 3 to open a buisness, restaurants to be precise

We used to get up most mornings to garafiti on the buildings, then we'd have to scrub it all off before we opened, was always mine and my siblings job, hated it

Dad put CCTV up to see who was doing it, funny thing was the main culprits were regular customers of ours "

I can believe it.

In my all-white town, stealth racism was infinitely more accepted than speaking out about it.

Thank God things have progressed....

Dad put CCTV up to see who was doing it, funny thing was the main culprits were regular customers of ours "

That's terrible! Did anything happen to them once they were caught on film?

With me, I was called absolutely any racial insult many times every day for years. As a result certain words make me flinch.

By *hooter McGavinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I'm mixed race lol hence my username"

And you are bloody gorgeous too x

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Well well well I'm South American olive skin and samba ass haha

London

"Well well well I'm South American olive skin and samba ass haha"

Very nice indeed, lovely pics

Dad put CCTV up to see who was doing it, funny thing was the main culprits were regular customers of ours

With me, I was called absolutely any racial insult many times every day for years. As a result certain words make me flinch."

I feel you on this. Certain words bring back painful memories. I was the only non Caucasian person in my whole town and the racial abuse was bad. I'm just thankful that my own kids haven't had to suffer the way I did.

With me, I was called absolutely any racial insult many times every day for years. As a result certain words make me flinch.

I feel you on this. Certain words bring back painful memories. I was the only non Caucasian person in my whole town and the racial abuse was bad. I'm just thankful that my own kids haven't had to suffer the way I did."

That's exactly the situation I was in; living in a completely white area. I'm sorry you have similar issues even today. Sucks, doesn't it?

I have a mixed daughter (dad is Asian) but I live in a very diverse area, so I'm confident she won't suffer like I did.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think in a few generations we will all be mixed. In my family the next generation will. My side of the family is all white, but I have married an Asian woman, my sister has married a 2nd generation Indian and my cousin's partner is 2nd generation Jamaican, they already have a son.

I'm mixed race white/black - and have seen quite a few similar women on fab

There was another woman from a couple that looked so similar to me it was like looking in a mirror! Creepy

"I'm assuming you mean half black ladies?

Xxx

I guess it's a look that is different to myself."

You would love my ex-wife. She is Colombian and 1/16th black. She is tall, slim,with long black hair and deep brown eyes, and B cup breasts. Use to be a model. And she is 16 years younger than me (46), so age should not be a factor.

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

"I'm assuming you mean half black ladies?

Xxx

I guess it's a look that is different to myself.

You would love my ex-wife. She is Colombian and 1/16th black. She is tall, slim,with long black hair and deep brown eyes, and B cup breasts. Use to be a model. And she is 16 years younger than me (46), so age should not be a factor."

How the hell can you be 1/16th black

"

How the hell can you be 1/16th black"

Are you serious with this question?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally I think her nationality has nothing to do with it a single Asian lady with her pics would be bombarded with mail on here "

Too true

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Some senior members of my family are a little crude perhaps in saying that my generation of family is like the united colours of benetton. One cousin is ginger and married to a girl of chinese origin, his ginger brother is married to a black caribbean girl, my exes are mostly black or mixed race, I have close relatives who are gay and in mixed ethnicity relationships too. I guess in the past these things just weren't the norm, but it is great that there is a culture shift.

One love, gay, straight, black, white, or flipping pink with yellow spot transvestites!

BTW Cleo i've always thought Mauritian people have stunning features, and I did wonder where you're from when i've been noseying at your pics...now I understand why I have a girl crush on you!

» Add a new message to this topic