FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here's the thing .....

Last night we had a great time with another bi fem couple , dogging and taking some pics .

And despite the majority of forum users telling people who ask , that explicit pics , and cum pics are not to their taste - our pics hit the number 1 on mf couple pics , and theirs on ff couple pics .

So that tells a different story as to what type of pics appeal to fab users doesn't it ?

We find this is the case whenever we post pics , the more explicit they are , the more fabs they get . And just as importantly , the more meet requests we get .

So if any newbies are reading the forums , and looking to actually meet and hoping to get their pics fabbed , the reality is different to the fab forum consensus .

Just saying ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does seem to be the case that the rougher and nastier looking the pics, the more fabs.

Judging by some of the ones on Hot List (women) some really aren't fussy at what they think is HOT

"Judging by some of the ones on Hot List (women) some really aren't fussy at what they think is HOT "

This is very true. This site must be full of obesity and grubby women worshippers judging by the top pics.

"Judging by some of the ones on Hot List (women) some really aren't fussy at what they think is HOT "

Mmmm..... Not sure what you mean ?

The women aren't hot , or the type of pic ?

"So here's the thing .....

Last night we had a great time with another bi fem couple , dogging and taking some pics .

And despite the majority of forum users telling people who ask , that explicit pics , and cum pics are not to their taste - our pics hit the number 1 on mf couple pics , and theirs on ff couple pics .

So that tells a different story as to what type of pics appeal to fab users doesn't it ?

We find this is the case whenever we post pics , the more explicit they are , the more fabs they get . And just as importantly , the more meet requests we get .

So if any newbies are reading the forums , and looking to actually meet and hoping to get their pics fabbed , the reality is different to the fab forum consensus .

Just saying .... "

The forums only equate to a small percentage of FAB. There are 1000s of users mostly male. It would be hard to tie down what tastes they have.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

That's the advice I always give. If you want to know what appeals to the majority look at the hot pics for inspiration if you're stuck. People can sneer about them all they like but they are by their very nature popular.

"Judging by some of the ones on Hot List (women) some really aren't fussy at what they think is HOT

This is very true. This site must be full of obesity and grubby women worshippers judging by the top pics."

Iv not looked at the hot pics for a few days, but the last time I looked I remember thinking, Jesus

"Judging by some of the ones on Hot List (women) some really aren't fussy at what they think is HOT

Mmmm..... Not sure what you mean ?

The women aren't hot , or the type of pic ?"

Bit of both. I know we have all different tastes etc.

Well with top fabbed mf , top fabbed ff and number 3 on anyone , I guess the tastes on the forum differ from the rest of fab

Just saying .... "

Well I think your pics are great and also give people an idea on just how much fun you guys could be

It will always be a contentious issue and one that's a matter of personal taste .

Yes I have fabbed some more graphic photos, on the whole though I like an air of mystery and seduction .

Each to.their own as the pooch always reminds me

Also I never really look at the top pictures.

You know what you want and what you do works brilliantly for you.

Others who want something different may fail with your approach.

The ladies I meet are attracted to me and the pictures I post.

"You know what you want and what you do works brilliantly for you.

The ladies I meet are attracted to me and the pictures I post. "

Oh, and when I've been on top of the male pics I just get more gay/bi blokes and bi couples wanting to meet.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I wonder is it a case that explicit photos get fab'd more because people think that they would have a better chance of a quick meet with that person?

Just saying .... "

Absolutely love your pics. Always dirty and massively sexy. Great work. Thanks for so many horny images. Makes my cock throb deliciously.

"I wonder is it a case that explicit photos get fab'd more because people think that they would have a better chance of a quick meet with that person? "

They would with us

Kark

"I wonder is it a case that explicit photos get fab'd more because people think that they would have a better chance of a quick meet with that person?

They would with us "

Pic of a foot or a pic of a cum drenched face,hummmm tough one!

"Well with top fabbed mf , top fabbed ff and number 3 on anyone , I guess the tastes on the forum differ from the rest of fab "

Not at all surprised that the forum doesn't represent the rest of the site.

Congrats OP.

"Well with top fabbed mf , top fabbed ff and number 3 on anyone , I guess the tastes on the forum differ from the rest of fab

Not at all surprised that the forum doesn't represent the rest of the site.

Congrats OP. "

Thank you

The ladies I meet are attracted to me and the pictures I post. "

Exactly this.

I think what pics get fabbed is somewhat random. But, as you found explicit photos to be the most fabbed, I have found the opposite.

Example: My most fabbed pic is of me completely clothed, bending over. Nothing is visible. I even have long pants on. Explicit it is not. But t has over 1000 fabs.

So, I don't think you can extrapolate from your example alone. I'm not saying explicit pics aren't fabbed often, just that different experiences turn out differently....

-Courtney

"I think what pics get fabbed is somewhat random. But, as you found explicit photos to be the most fabbed, I have found the opposite.

Example: My most fabbed pic is of me completely clothed, bending over. Nothing is visible. I even have long pants on. Explicit it is not. But t has over 1000 fabs.

So, I don't think you can extrapolate from your example alone. I'm not saying explicit pics aren't fabbed often, just that different experiences turn out differently....

-Courtney"

I wouldn't say ours is the only example , but so many forumites say how they despise cum pics , yet we have 1100 fabs in less than a day for one !

And that pic of yours gets the from us

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I blame the dirty minded guys for this

But your pix are amazing lol

Kark

"I think what pics get fabbed is somewhat random. But, as you found explicit photos to be the most fabbed, I have found the opposite.

-Courtney"

I then to fab the more artistic photos, there's usually noting explicit them, more suggestive if anything

-Courtney

I wouldn't say ours is the only example , but so many forumites say how they despise cum pics , yet we have 1100 fabs in less than a day for one !

And that pic of yours gets the from us "

Oh! And congrats btw! Your pics are great as well. I prefer less explicit, but I can appreciate the explicit ones as well, especially when the subjects are clearly enjoying themselves.

The ladies I meet are attracted to me and the pictures I post.

Oh, and when I've been on top of the male pics I just get more gay/bi blokes and bi couples wanting to meet. "

ha ha same here I have been in the top ten and the only non willy pic.

OP your pictures work well for you and I have fabbed quite a few myself

congrats for getting in the tops spots

I just love her hair, am I supposed to be looking at hair?

"I just love her hair, am I supposed to be looking at hair? "

Well it's a first for us , those feet are just amazing

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I think the thing to remember is that you can't predict the hotpics at all.

I've tried a few pussy pics in the past and bj/sex ones but my boob ones are fabbed far more.

My most fabbed im wearing undies..guys love the lingerie.

I rarely fab photos that are overly explicit. Much prefer to see an attractive face, nice lingerie, or even fully clothed. Not criticising anyone else's taste or what they post by any means.

Just saying .... "

Exactly. Fabbed your pics btw.

For the first time in over four years on and off fab , we have hit the top fabbed pic !

Thanks to everyone who fabbed it and we are amazed

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"For the first time in over four years on and off fab , we have hit the top fabbed pic !

Thanks to everyone who fabbed it and we are amazed "

It's a great pic congrats!

"For the first time in over four years on and off fab , we have hit the top fabbed pic !

It's a great pic congrats!"

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who fabbed it and we are amazed "

You made me look and fab

You made me look and fab "

Ah thanks

You made me look and fab

Ah thanks "

Pleasure and congrats

So , five days after the pics went on , hit the top fabbed and one was on 4987 - they were rejected !

According to admin someone must have reported them and we were advised to blur Sabrinas playmates face and re submit .

Well that's all well and good , and we appreciate lots of you don't care for fabs on pics , but wtf ?

To get so close to 5000 fabs for a pic in less than a week was such a buzz for us .

Life goes on and we have re done the pic , but whether it's the fact that so many fabbed it first time , or the blurring , it's lost something .

Life on fab goes on , but we can't help thinking some twat somewhere has burst our bubble . Why we have no idea , but since we know for sure it wasn't our playmate , why would the mods do this ?

Just saying .... "

I suppose there is two sides to look at it though:-

OP: you admit its more about sex than the socia-sex for your requirements..

Your pics will attract mainly those after quick fix sex- especially dogging pics

It'll work for some and not for others

I'm with you on the play pictures..as I like that aspect of course, though I dont really want my pics defining peoples views on the ways I meet..when I can have a perfectly good night without sex..or pics.

Just saying ....

Your pics will attract mainly those after quick fix sex- especially dogging pics

I'm with you on the play pictures..as I like that aspect of course, though I dont really want my pics defining peoples views on the ways I meet..when I can have a perfectly good night without sex..or pics."

We don't mind our pics defining the way we play , as that's why we are here . We too can have a good night without play , but there's no relevance in that on here is there ?

As for the pics , we only ever do them with people who are also happy with them . So we can have a good night without them too .

"Well with top fabbed mf , top fabbed ff and number 3 on anyone , I guess the tastes on the forum differ from the rest of fab "
you know we love your photos... must get down there sometime to help get some to.

When we had our bukkake photos up it was mostly them that got fabbed... And one where Mr had filled my mouth and was holding my hair against the side of his van had the most mmmmm . So we agree that messy naughty photos get fabbed and two women sharing cum seems to be seen as super hot.

"Well with top fabbed mf , top fabbed ff and number 3 on anyone , I guess the tastes on the forum differ from the rest of fab you know we love your photos... must get down there sometime to help get some to.

When we had our bukkake photos up it was mostly them that got fabbed... And one where Mr had filled my mouth and was holding my hair against the side of his van had the most mmmmm . So we agree that messy naughty photos get fabbed and two women sharing cum seems to be seen as super hot. "

And we can't wait to get messy with you guys too

Just saying ....

I'm with you on the play pictures..as I like that aspect of course, though I dont really want my pics defining peoples views on the ways I meet..when I can have a perfectly good night without sex..or pics.

We don't mind our pics defining the way we play , as that's why we are here . We too can have a good night without play , but there's no relevance in that on here is there ?

As for the pics , we only ever do them with people who are also happy with them . So we can have a good night without them too .

"

I meant I've had people say they are interested, but dont like the pics I'm in/take..not that they dont like the pics themselves...they just think I might be more into getting the sex than having a no-pressured meet(thats where the relevance part comes in I think lol)

I've never been too keen on the profile pic that are usually suggested in the forums anyway..

anyway I best cast some spunk..OOPS..judgment on these pics..

» Add a new message to this topic