FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tgirls Recognised???

Tgirls Recognised???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helsea_Powell OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bradford

Anybody Girls like me ever been recognised from here?

The thought of it terrifies me but turns me on at the same time! Iv even been messaged by people I know on here! lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anybody Girls like me ever been recognised from here?

The thought of it terrifies me but turns me on at the same time! Iv even been messaged by people I know on here! lol x"

I wouldn't worry about it as you are essentially in disguise as a tv. I fucked up trying to join twitter as laura and it sent a notification to anyone who had my number that "laura" had joined along with a face pic! Fml

By *helsea_Powell OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bradford

Omg really? Nightmare! Did anybody say anything to you?! X

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

I've been recognised in my home town by a couple of guys. One was with his other half. He looked like a rabbit in headlights (as if I would have outed him in the supermarket... Geeez) honestly though most people never recognise me in drab, and when they do they rarely make a song and dance. X

Recognised by a female work colleage in real life as she passed a layby lol..she mentioned it few weeks later and we began a tell all type of work relationship as shes quite the naughty lady herself so we smirk to eachother over work meetings in secret knowledge. But have not been found out on here yet hihi..

I was stalked badly by a meet off the sister site, its scary at the time, but all I did was ignore her at the time - I have also had a few "pestering" guys whom I have bedded, who wouldn't leave me be - again I ignored them - so if I where you I wouldn't worry about to much peeps after all they spot you on here a "sex dating" site for adults, its pretty sure they are here for sex to - be happy be safe but most of all have fun

"Omg really? Nightmare! Did anybody say anything to you?! X"

Only the friends who knew the score and no one else seemed to make the connection. It did put me of Twitter though ha!

The thought of Being recognised is a huge turn on for me

» Add a new message to this topic