FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is the most cocks u have had in one go

What is the most cocks u have had in one go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv had 4 in Ibiza on holiday xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had 3 cocks in a club a while ago

By *hazkiandCouple  over a year ago

crawley

I had 4 in the living room

As in in you at one time or in one session?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've only ever had the one I was born with...

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Only 3 so far

I must try harder.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Only 2 so far. Hoping for a 6 guy bukkake sometime though.

in one 'session'? Suz has had 'more then ten'. Anne three.

At the same time? suz three, Anne two.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I've only ever had one, but I've had it all my life. And I'm very fond of if.

Fucked? Sucked? Both?

Apparently 20 ( my husband kept count - I was busy ?? )

One.

By *akemetobedeyesWoman  over a year ago

Knaresborough

In one 4 hour session.... 44 . The club owner was counting!

Only two seems must try harder to shake off ameture status lol

5 at one time and 9 in one session. Love cock!!

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Most Sunday afternoon,s i am getting 3 Pauls and two lads in there 20,s met the lads of fab

"Most Sunday afternoon,s i am getting 3 Pauls and two lads in there 20,s met the lads of fab "

What a lucky and contented lady you must be!! mmfm every week. Superb!!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I still have the one I was born with.

my wife was once gangbanged by 7 guys at a party. I was #5 and it's still one of my favourite sexy memories.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"In one 4 hour session.... 44 . The club owner was counting!"

now that is hot!

3 at same time, 6 in one session - what can I say? I am a cock worshipping horny slut!

my g/f had 5 Different cocks in her pussy within 30 mins or so. It happened at a party we went to. The organizers had a cocktail, posh frocks and Black tie do. Really great fun and everyone really got into the sprit of it by dressing up to the nines. Soooooooo sexy.

Anyway suddenly everything changed. The host said “right everyone, fun going on in the bedroom”. There was the unmistakable sound of slapping noises and grunts and groan as u walked up the stairs. We peered into the room and 2 fems were 69 ing with a Bloke fucking one of the hard from behind. Great loud slapping noises as he fucked her. We peeled of our clothes in a flash. G/f went straight for it. She went and sucked one of the fems boobs. The woman returned complement by fingering her. “Fucking hell she said. I am so jealous”. G/F had gushed all over her hand in no time

I’ll be honest I was overcome with the view in front of me. Cock was only slowly rising to the occasion. You know sometimes the view is just so exciting you want to stand there and admire it. No chance of that I’m afraid as a gorgeous blond came and slapped her lips round my slowly but surely rising cock. I carried on watching the scene unfold. This is the sequence of fucks g/f had.

Fuck No. 1 H pulled out of his current fuck on the Bed and peeled off his condom. He took another rubber off the bedside cabinet put it on and then rammed his cock in her pussy, much to the delight of his girlfriend who continued to frig her off at the same time. “Fucking Hell she exclaimed. This woman can cum for England” Anyway H Rammed her for a while and then sort of sauntered off after a bit.

Fuck No.2 The woman I had been licking out got on the bed. I commanded G/f to come over here and lick this pussy. Tasted so nice with lovely pouty lips which I knew she loved too. Whilst she got busy I doggy fucked g/f for a fem minutes

Fuck no.3 Shortly the blonde ladies partner came over with a condom. The blonde lady demanded that I fuck her so I joined the heaving grunting melee’ on the bed. Meanwhile the blonde’s partner had put on a nice blue condom and proceeded to doggy fuck g/f while I humped his mrs on the bed.

I looked around for a new partner to fuck. I didn’t want to cum just yet and H had come back in the room so I let him fuck have a go with Mrs. blondey. After a bit of having my cock sucked, which was nice I spotted the party hostess on her knees with another man. I knew she loved spit roasting so I put another rubber on and motioned to her would they like me to join them. Funnily enough the chap moved away and didn’t seem to keen so I set to and gave the hostess a good hard fuck. G/f had changed positions by now and was sat on top of her new lover. Things going well I thought. Mrs. N very well satisfied. The hostess with the mostest and I swapped positions and 69’d each other out for a while.

I think fuck No.3 had cum by now she was now on Fuck No.4. Out of corner of eye I could see Mrs. N had got a new man in her. She was leant over the bed and was now the party host was happily humping her from behind. Bloody hell I thought. She is in front of me now.

Fuck no.5 finally a new couple had come in the room. The Host slipped out and yet another bloke had got in the act. That was 5 different cocks in her fanny. What a naughty Slut she is I thought. Good on you Mrs N. Love you to bits. When we talked about it later she demurely said that she hadn’t realized it was so many. And that the last 2 blokes had just sort of happened. Love it when fems get in that sex zone. Cock after cock entering them. Great Party. Just wish it had gone on for a bit longer. Still, certainly was one of the most amazing 30 mins I have ever experienced

"Apparently 20 ( my husband kept count - I was busy ?? )"

Wish I'd have been one of the twenty, hottie.

Last weekend, I was invited to a gangbang by an AMAZING ts. I counted 30 names but had to work that day.

I'm still pining over it.

It's just one

3 at once, 5 in one session, and they all took turns in "giving me a hand" too.

Best night ever. So far....

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"my g/f had 5 Different cocks in her pussy within 30 mins or so. It happened at a party we went to. The organizers had a cocktail, posh frocks and Black tie do. Really great fun and everyone really got into the sprit of it by dressing up to the nines. Soooooooo sexy.

Anyway suddenly everything changed. The host said “right everyone, fun going on in the bedroom”. There was the unmistakable sound of slapping noises and grunts and groan as u walked up the stairs. We peered into the room and 2 fems were 69 ing with a Bloke fucking one of the hard from behind. Great loud slapping noises as he fucked her. We peeled of our clothes in a flash. G/f went straight for it. She went and sucked one of the fems boobs. The woman returned complement by fingering her. “Fucking hell she said. I am so jealous”. G/F had gushed all over her hand in no time

I’ll be honest I was overcome with the view in front of me. Cock was only slowly rising to the occasion. You know sometimes the view is just so exciting you want to stand there and admire it. No chance of that I’m afraid as a gorgeous blond came and slapped her lips round my slowly but surely rising cock. I carried on watching the scene unfold. This is the sequence of fucks g/f had.

Fuck No. 1 H pulled out of his current fuck on the Bed and peeled off his condom. He took another rubber off the bedside cabinet put it on and then rammed his cock in her pussy, much to the delight of his girlfriend who continued to frig her off at the same time. “Fucking Hell she exclaimed. This woman can cum for England” Anyway H Rammed her for a while and then sort of sauntered off after a bit.

Fuck No.2 The woman I had been licking out got on the bed. I commanded G/f to come over here and lick this pussy. Tasted so nice with lovely pouty lips which I knew she loved too. Whilst she got busy I doggy fucked g/f for a fem minutes

Fuck no.3 Shortly the blonde ladies partner came over with a condom. The blonde lady demanded that I fuck her so I joined the heaving grunting melee’ on the bed. Meanwhile the blonde’s partner had put on a nice blue condom and proceeded to doggy fuck g/f while I humped his mrs on the bed.

I looked around for a new partner to fuck. I didn’t want to cum just yet and H had come back in the room so I let him fuck have a go with Mrs. blondey. After a bit of having my cock sucked, which was nice I spotted the party hostess on her knees with another man. I knew she loved spit roasting so I put another rubber on and motioned to her would they like me to join them. Funnily enough the chap moved away and didn’t seem to keen so I set to and gave the hostess a good hard fuck. G/f had changed positions by now and was sat on top of her new lover. Things going well I thought. Mrs. N very well satisfied. The hostess with the mostest and I swapped positions and 69’d each other out for a while.

I think fuck No.3 had cum by now she was now on Fuck No.4. Out of corner of eye I could see Mrs. N had got a new man in her. She was leant over the bed and was now the party host was happily humping her from behind. Bloody hell I thought. She is in front of me now.

Fuck no.5 finally a new couple had come in the room. The Host slipped out and yet another bloke had got in the act. That was 5 different cocks in her fanny. What a naughty Slut she is I thought. Good on you Mrs N. Love you to bits. When we talked about it later she demurely said that she hadn’t realized it was so many. And that the last 2 blokes had just sort of happened. Love it when fems get in that sex zone. Cock after cock entering them. Great Party. Just wish it had gone on for a bit longer. Still, certainly was one of the most amazing 30 mins I have ever experienced

"

Now that sounds like fun

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Glastonbury

"3"

Actually no...

A modest four in one go

Most so far was 7 guys outdoor who fucked me one after the other at a dogging spot all with condoms of course, some lasted longer than others

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I once had 46 guys cum over me in about 15 minutes at a bukkake party. In session 2 one of my girlfriends, who had been fluffing for me, gangbanged all of the guys who could get going again - around 20 of them. Quite a busy night.

Janet xxxxxx

Fifteen.

Got them at a poultry show.

Two in one day

By *aboo teenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

17. Gets a bit busy over 5 though

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

36 guys one Wednesday afternoon at Sauna sauna in Northwich.

Jenny xxx

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

17 at a club one night..!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

18 in one session at a greedy night meet. It's not as much fun as you'd think

By *hrisandcuddlesCouple  over a year ago

bishop auckland

3 at one time... sound quite amateur

Two.....which is really pathetic now that I think about it

-Courtney

By *ullmycracker1Man  over a year ago

westmidlands

"Apparently 20 ( my husband kept count - I was busy ?? )"

you naughty little girl x

Only 12 in a club session

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Chaired a meeting at work recently where there were about 10 cocks and 5 dickheads

Does one cock loads of times count.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Five in a single session, plus a lovely woman. Thoroughly enjoy it, particilarly the guys taking turns and then coming back for more.

By *hloeTheTVCumSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

essex/london

About 15 over a 4 hr period in a club

By *umslut jannineTV/TS  over a year ago

nottingham

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Yes, I am still proudly sporting my 'Trainee of the month' badge.

12 really enjoyed

By *attandsusanneCouple  over a year ago

London

16 in a 4 hour session in insomnia in Berlin on a Sunday afternoon...

By *heHotwifePairCouple  over a year ago

South

1) a very hung white guy

2) a black bull full of stamina

3) hubby

Not all at the same time but in the same afternoon/evening

32 for my 40th birthday. All squaddies. Happy memories . Mmmm

The real question is - why haven't any of you had mine?

Twelve in a week and what a week it was x

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Four is the most for me xxx

"Two.....which is really pathetic now that I think about it

-Courtney"

No it's not.

It's not a competition.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

-Courtney

No it's not.

It's not a competition."

If it was, I'd lose!

One.

There have been 2 present at some of my meets but I only played with one of the actual cocks.

I'm not really into big groups anyway so I'm not bothered if I'm lagging behind.

As long as meets are fun one cock is fine.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"The real question is - why haven't any of you had mine? "

'cos you're a picky sod and you keep vanishing off the site at random times and then popping back up again!

"my g/f had 5 Different cocks in her pussy within 30 mins or so. It happened at a party we went to. The organizers had a cocktail, posh frocks and Black tie do. Really great fun and everyone really got into the sprit of it by dressing up to the nines. Soooooooo sexy.

"

And you even had time to take notes

-Courtney

No it's not.

It's not a competition."

I know it's not a competition. Just thought I'd have had more myself as it's one of my fantasies.

-Courtney

-Courtney

No it's not.

It's not a competition.

If it was, I'd lose!

One.

There have been 2 present at some of my meets but I only played with one of the actual cocks.

I'm not really into big groups anyway so I'm not bothered if I'm lagging behind.

As long as meets are fun one cock is fine."

I would

100 million......

6 in a gangbang week before last.

Not sure when out dogging I'm quite busy,But then depends what you count. If its just blow jobs/ wanks, full sex (safe sex) or limp biscuits? 15 is about average.

5 as a gang bang.

8 in one evening.

Just blow jobs; about 40 or so in one evening. I lost count

In a single session... Just one!!!! Not very experienced in the whole group thing! Need to change that next time at a club

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

2 at a time is my best, I'd get confused if there were more

crawley

[Removed by poster at 29/07/15 09:11:23]

crawley

Don't know if i could do more than my 4 as the next day i couldn't walk, sit or stand but i did have a huge smile on my face,

"I've only ever had the one I was born with... "

5 at a greedy girls night.

Sexy memories

I have knelt in front of 9 guys sucking their cocks as they wanked over me

Most for me so far is 4 guys in a church hall after a gig (yes, it was the band) Hope to beat that soon.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow I'll have to try more x

By *ulia BellTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Well, if we are talking about a single session it would be 5 or 6 for me at a very naughty party I went to last year.

J.

"5 at a greedy girls night.

Sexy memories "

Lucky guys.....

By *RH and HRNCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

5 in one session . . A mini GB ohhhh what fun, loved it xx

By *igerfanianMan  over a year ago

hull

wish id been there lucky guys
"5 in one session . . A mini GB ohhhh what fun, loved it xx"

By *ykoCouple  over a year ago

york

Around 6 at a greedy girl night and around 8 in a club one time she was to busy to count as I was watching

By *RH and HRNCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"wish id been there lucky guys 5 in one session . . A mini GB ohhhh what fun, loved it xx"

Hahaha thank you xx

Hubby surprised me by taking me to a 10 man gang bang one night - all safe of course but it was fantastic ! x

It is great fun having lots of guys.. but having 3 physically all at the same time is quite an amazing feeling.

Done my fair share of gang bangs and gg events, both single and with Mr... Lots is fun but this year we have mostly been meeting couples xx

Doesn't really count (as i wasn't taking the cocks), but a previous fb and me were dogging one evening and she took 4, should have been 6, but two of them peaked a little two early. Cant say as i blame them, was quite the show

Only one here but looking to make that two soon

By *hloeTheTVCumSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

essex/london

About 20 in one night. Maybe more as was playing in the dark room for an hour or so And had no idea whos cock was in my mouth and ass

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

5 plus one spare all at once at a party. 13 in sequence over a 2 hour period at a greedy girls club night.

That was a while ago . . .

Jane x

Well I went to asda and I could only eat one whole chicken might try for two birds this weekend........

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

well said.. if you enjoyed it great.....

By *arkaCouple  over a year ago

Chester

An ex girlfriend of mine did 8 in a club one night. 3 at once.

Five. Three times.

The first time was my first gangbang in a hotel room that hubby had organised with 4 men after we'd has a couple of threesomes.

Then we had a friend allow us to use his place a couple of times, each time I had 5 different cocks inc hubby and the host.

About 8.. Was busy so could not count

Glastonbury

This thread makes me smile

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"well said.. if you enjoyed it great.....

"

certainly did enjoy verrrrrry much

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

5 women

4 men

1 TV

Just over a year ago at a private bi party.

The best day of my life sexually !

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Had a few 3somes and loved them, but have managed a couple of MMMF nights. Really must try harder, cos it sounds like the ladies on here having lots of fun and more cocks sounds so horny.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

6 on the beach ! x

"Fifteen.

Got them at a poultry show."

Trust you!!

Sounds like they were busy!

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

"5 women

4 men

1 TV

Just over a year ago at a private bi party.

The best day of my life sexually !

"

WOW, talk about pick 'n' mix ! xxx

"Iv had 4 in Ibiza on holiday xxxxx"

I only eat chickens

14ish at an adult cinema in London, just sucking.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Hundreds since we started swinging 36 years ago not got a clue

i was working at at a tory conference, a lost count of all the dicks, but it was double figures

There are a lot of very naughty females out there

i wish there were more like you around

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

4 different ones at different places in one night

By *entcockslutCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

9 in an hour until tonight gangbang night at mystiques tenerife 40 to 50 guys will be fucking me

"9 in an hour until tonight gangbang night at mystiques tenerife 40 to 50 guys will be fucking me "

Oh lucky lady x

I've only had one at once...working on improving this number though

» Add a new message to this topic