FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Another ticked off the bucket list

Another ticked off the bucket list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So tonight while out dogging a police car pulled up . For some time we have wanted to get a pic of Sabrina next to a police car , so we went up and asked if we could take one . He said he couldn't stop us as its a public place and quick as a shot we did it ! As we know you will rightly say it didn't happen without a pic so here it is ! Now what's next ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it would of been illegal,where you are flashing in a public place on a dogging site ?

Coppers eh! Here to serve lol

I hope these cops get fired.

"I hope these cops get fired."

Send the unedited picture to my inbox,of the policemen in the police car,I know someone who is a freelance Journalist for the big papers,Be a good fee

Why? No harm done.

"I hope these cops get fired.

Why? No harm done."

One up the bum?

Why? No harm done."

Because police officers are meant to uphold the law. Not ignore law breakers and actively promote a crime with photgraphic evidence. I wonder how the local police would feel about those pics. And how they would feel knowing they're on a swingers site.

Why? No harm done.

Because police officers are meant to uphold the law. Not ignore law breakers and actively promote a crime with photgraphic evidence. I wonder how the local police would feel about those pics. And how they would feel knowing they're on a swingers site. "

This is true,The op has pictures of so called police officers breaking the law..They should be suspended or fired...

OMG seriously people???

When the police are at Notting Hill carnival they turn a blind eye to a vast majority of ppl smoking the odd spliff etc.

I often hear ppl berating coppers for being jobs-worths & making a fuss over small matters. Quite clearly they turned a blind eye to something that wasn't hurting anyone... law or no law. If it was during the day & there were kids about, then by all means, do something. But at night when no one apart from the doggers are around.?

Shouldn't we be happy the OP wasn't arrested? And that he found a couple of coppers who are in touch with common sense policing, rather than some of the ego maniacs that would arrest you for far less...

I say good on 'em!

"OMG seriously people???

When the police are at Notting Hill carnival they turn a blind eye to a vast majority of ppl smoking the odd spliff etc.

I often hear ppl berating coppers for being jobs-worths & making a fuss over small matters. Quite clearly they turned a blind eye to something that wasn't hurting anyone... law or no law. If it was during the day & there were kids about, then by all means, do something. But at night when no one apart from the doggers are around.?

Shouldn't we be happy the OP wasn't arrested? And that he found a couple of coppers who are in touch with common sense policing, rather than some of the ego maniacs that would arrest you for far less...

I say good on 'em!"

Many people get arrested at the Notting Hill carnival for drugs,drinking and violence it just dont get reported on the news that much....it gets swept under the carpet by tv channels,where its a multi cultural event,entire streets board up their windows,due to vandalism,shops and houses.....

Honestly? You really believe the coppers should lose their jobs? You don't read the Daily Mail, do you, by any chance?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Good on those cops .. Thank God there's still common sense out there ..

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

I say leave well alone guys. They were probably looking for a meet (lol) xxxx

London

Out of respect for not being arrested I would take the pic down x

London

Your bucket list could end someone's career. That's not right he/she was kind enough not to arrest you. Perhaps the same courtesy should apply x

"Your bucket list could end someone's career. That's not right he/she was kind enough not to arrest you. Perhaps the same courtesy should apply x"

This

Now it's online, anyone could use it and approach the papers. Bucket list fair enough, but did you even tell them you were going to post it online? Or ask their permission?

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Police man got our car reg from a dogging area checked us out we were in the pub trade he turned up at our pub we all became good friends

Not sure how the officers could get in trouble with the pics posted tbh (maybe other pics have been removed since the original post?)

One shows OP (presumably) flashing a boob with an officer inside the car who wouldn't be able to tell what's happening outside.... The other shows nothing... All deniable by the cops (we saw nothing etc)

The only pic that could be dodgy is the one inside 'a' car.... But It's not obvious it's even the/a police car...

'Not our police car guv' .... "No identifying marks, could be any car milud...certainly not ours"

No cops will be hurt in production/posting of said pics .... OP won't be getting 'the knock' at 6am

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That is so funny! I fabbed it.

"Your bucket list could end someone's career. That's not right he/she was kind enough not to arrest you. Perhaps the same courtesy should apply x

This

Now it's online, anyone could use it and approach the papers. Bucket list fair enough, but did you even tell them you were going to post it online? Or ask their permission? "

If you're daft enough to sit there and let a woman get her tits out next to you while being photographed then you must suspect the pics is going to do the rounds

Do you really think he's that daft that he though such a 'trophy' pic wasn't going to be shown around

I'm not saying I agree with it I'm just saying police aren't stupid he allowed the pic to be taken he knew once somebody has such a pic it could end up anywhere yet he still allowed it

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Why? No harm done.

Because police officers are meant to uphold the law. Not ignore law breakers and actively promote a crime with photgraphic evidence. I wonder how the local police would feel about those pics. And how they would feel knowing they're on a swingers site. "

What law has the OP broken?

Good on you!! Just a little bit jealous tho cos I've always wanted to try dogging.

Why? No harm done.

Because police officers are meant to uphold the law. Not ignore law breakers and actively promote a crime with photgraphic evidence. I wonder how the local police would feel about those pics. And how they would feel knowing they're on a swingers site.

This is true,The op has pictures of so called police officers breaking the law..They should be suspended or fired..."

So consider this.....

You go up to a police car with officers inside... Place your back to the car then pull out a gun/knife/drugs/etc and hold it to your chest.... A pic is taken.

Item put away and you walk off.

The cops in the car would see absolutely nothing (as in the OPs case).... Would you still think the cops had a case to answer?

I've got to assume that there were other pics posted that I didn't see...

Why? No harm done.

What law has the OP broken?"

OP could possibly be 'done' for indecent exposure (or similar) as it's a public place... Won't though of course as CPS have bigger fish to fry...

Cops committed no crime as were oblivious to offence as shown by pics.

fair play to you for asking and achieving this.

my gripe is that they are hardly instilling a respect for their profession. a simple, no and if u are going to have fun, please be discreet would have put faith in the guys who are supposed to be professional and providing a public duty.

Why? No harm done.

OP could possibly be 'done' for indecent exposure (or similar) as it's a public place... Won't though of course as CPS have bigger fish to fry...

Cops committed no crime as were oblivious to offence as shown by pics."

I thought so.....I was thinking that unless someone complains the police would not be bothering themselves - they seemed like they were being good guys and not overreacting to a harmless but fun for the OP situation

Great pics OP.

Sorry I'm late I got tangled in all the red tape whilst walking into this thread.

On next weeks instalment: fab swingers react to, coppers not arresting for 72mph drivers.

Last weeks instalment of: middle lane hoggers is available on demand

Depends where you are, it seems...

Around Leeds area the coppers would have been out like a flash...and off you go to police station for exposing in public (yes there is a Law about that).

Try dogging in the areas in Leeds ha ha..

At some well know spots, they turn up every 10-20min's to make spot checks and mostly out of county coppers (South Yorks/and further a field)...

Why? No harm done.

This is true,The op has pictures of so called police officers breaking the law..They should be suspended or fired...

So consider this.....

You go up to a police car with officers inside... Place your back to the car then pull out a gun/knife/drugs/etc and hold it to your chest.... A pic is taken.

Item put away and you walk off.

The cops in the car would see absolutely nothing (as in the OPs case).... Would you still think the cops had a case to answer?

I've got to assume that there were other pics posted that I didn't see...

"

No there weren't other pics posted .

The comments posted suggesting the police officer should be fired are just plain ridiculous .

Sabrina chatted with him for ten minutes , discussing the the policing policy regarding dogging . It was very informative and of course , any level headed person can clearly see that no laws were broken !

Jeez guys , have you had a sense of humour bypass ?

We know that there are those who frown about public sex, dogging etc...... However we have been doing this for four and half years now , and never once offended anyone . It's just a bare breast for christs sake ! Get a grip and try seeing things from a place nearer reality , rather than from that higher than thou pulpit you sit on .

Life is way too short to get all het up over a bit of fun , which isn't hurting anyone .

This thread is depressing.

Some people really don't have anything better to do than twist do they?

People find negativity in absolutely anything.

You're having fun so don't let it bother you in the slightest.

"I've got to assume that there were other pics posted that I didn't see...

No there weren't other pics posted .

The comments posted suggesting the police officer should be fired are just plain ridiculous .

Sabrina chatted with him for ten minutes , discussing the the policing policy regarding dogging . It was very informative and of course , any level headed person can clearly see that no laws were broken !

Jeez guys , have you had a sense of humour bypass ?

We know that there are those who frown about public sex, dogging etc...... However we have been doing this for four and half years now , and never once offended anyone . It's just a bare breast for christs sake ! Get a grip and try seeing things from a place nearer reality , rather than from that higher than thou pulpit you sit on .

Life is way too short to get all het up over a bit of fun , which isn't hurting anyone ."

looks like harmless fun to me and I think the police behaved in a perfectly reasonable manner.......unless someone complains they are happy to live and let live in this instance which definitely works in your favour - love the pics

Why? No harm done.

I thought so.....I was thinking that unless someone complains the police would not be bothering themselves - they seemed like they were being good guys and not overreacting to a harmless but fun for the OP situation "

Ohhhh then I foresee paperwork for the cops as there are complainers on this very thread....probably currently writing a strongly worded email of disgust to the Grauniad and Glocs Chief Constable whilst simultaneously emailing said pics to The Scum to make a few quid...

OP you are fucked

I know a good brief... Better call Saul

I'm no expert on the law but isn't the ruling "if it causes offence" e.g flashing a boob.

So if the policeman took no offence then no law has been broken

IMHO a bit of fun and actually good coppering shown

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

fair play to you, great pictures

Why? No harm done.

I thought so.....I was thinking that unless someone complains the police would not be bothering themselves - they seemed like they were being good guys and not overreacting to a harmless but fun for the OP situation

Ohhhh then I foresee paperwork for the cops as there are complainers on this very thread....probably currently writing a strongly worded email of disgust to the Grauniad and Glocs Chief Constable whilst simultaneously emailing said pics to The Scum to make a few quid...

OP you are fucked

I know a good brief... Better call Saul"

OP I will answer your question... what next... hmmmm how can you top this?!

"I'm no expert on the law but isn't the ruling "if it causes offence" e.g flashing a boob.

So if the policeman took no offence then no law has been broken

"

"IMHO a bit of fun and actually good coppering shown"

"IMHO a bit of fun and actually good coppering shown"

Evidence from comments on this thread that they're damned if they do and they're damned if they don't!

"OMG seriously people???

I say good on 'em!"

Well said

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"OMG seriously people???

I say good on 'em!"

This

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Your bucket list could end someone's career. That's not right he/she was kind enough not to arrest you. Perhaps the same courtesy should apply x

This

Now it's online, anyone could use it and approach the papers. Bucket list fair enough, but did you even tell them you were going to post it online? Or ask their permission? "

Is this the career of the unidentifiable, kind of pixelated out copper we're talking about? If you can identify him from the back of his head perhaps you should sign up to CID!! No identifying numbers on the cops, no shot of the car number plate etc.

Are you not more appreciative of their presence in a dogging situation

Not watching obviously but making themselves known will keep people protected,

They could move people on, but they will do just that move not stop

At least they can monitor and ensure stays safe

Fair play to them, good job well done by the sound of it

Just a shame some will want to put the pic public and name and shame the officers to which the only outcome will be that they will HAVE to take a tough approach to moving\stopping the activity to protect their name,

Love the pics

How can you top that

Op you said "so tonight" meaning it haven't happen yet?.

"Op you said "so tonight" meaning it haven't happen yet?."

They posted it 8 hours ago, so tonight would be last night now, the post was put up around 2am so they would have posted it after they had been out last night

"Op you said "so tonight" meaning it haven't happen yet?.

They posted it 8 hours ago, so tonight would be last night now, the post was put up around 2am so they would have posted it after they had been out last night

"

Ah yes and ty, just noticed the times to, yeah I just woke up as well so my head is not there yet lol x.

Well maybe we'll find out if the police are so over the moon about this. And dogging is illegal, just incase anyone didn't know. Y'all have fun!

"Well maybe we'll find out if the police are so over the moon about this. And dogging is illegal, just incase anyone didn't know. Y'all have fun! "

Google is a wonderful thing....dogging isn't illegal - public nudity and public nuscience are.....and they are only enforceable if someone complains

The OP states they had quite an interesting conversation with the police regarding the laws of dogging so I am sure they will be able to enlighten you further if you are very concerned

Even the doggers website doesn't think it's legal, because it's not. But carry on!

http://www.doggersweb.co.uk/index.cgi?do=info_the_law

And i'm sure they did have a conversation with them about it! That's not to say that the poice involved weren't bad police maybe kicking around in the hope they would get a fuck. Not every police officer is a good one.

Omg... Really this thread is unreal.... Why would people want to have the policemens jobs over harmless fun...

Get a grip... And op... Yay x

Wow! Fantastic! Haters gonna hate. But who gives a fxxx!

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"Send the unedited picture to my inbox,of the policemen in the police car,I know someone who is a freelance Journalist for the big papers,Be a good fee "

Best be careful peeps , I'm going to block him just in case .....

Jo x

"Even the doggers website doesn't think it's legal, because it's not. But carry on!

http://www.doggersweb.co.uk/index.cgi?do=info_the_law"

I don't even do dogging but I do know the police have got much better things to do than be targeting people who go out of there way to be discreet.....I love that on a swinger site everyone is sooooooooo judgemental and trying so hard to be better than anyone else

"Well maybe we'll find out if the police are so over the moon about this. And dogging is illegal, just incase anyone didn't know. Y'all have fun!

Google is a wonderful thing....dogging isn't illegal - public nudity and public nuscience are.....and they are only enforceable if someone complains

The OP states they had quite an interesting conversation with the police regarding the laws of dogging so I am sure they will be able to enlighten you further if you are very concerned "

To the OP I say 'nice one, the pics are great'

To the haters 'Bah humbug' to you.

Simples

"Even the doggers website doesn't think it's legal, because it's not. But carry on!

I don't even do dogging but I do know the police have got much better things to do than be targeting people who go out of there way to be discreet.....I love that on a swinger site everyone is sooooooooo judgemental and trying so hard to be better than anyone else "

Indeed.

She's always bitching and moaning about something. Must be hard being so perfect.

Lol! You can call me all the names you want to justify your own insecurities but it makes no difference to me Do all the illegal outdoor group sex you want just don't complain when you get in trouble!

"And i'm sure they did have a conversation with them about it! That's not to say that the poice involved weren't bad police maybe kicking around in the hope they would get a fuck. Not every police officer is a good one."

No some of them over react to a simple situation and where they could use common sense and see it for what it is - a bit of fun - the have a knee jerk reaction and sound a lot like you do

I don't even do dogging but I do know the police have got much better things to do than be targeting people who go out of there way to be discreet.....I love that on a swinger site everyone is sooooooooo judgemental and trying so hard to be better than anyone else

Indeed.

She's always bitching and moaning about something. Must be hard being so perfect. "

It's not actually, i was born this way but thanks!

"Lol! You can call me all the names you want to justify your own insecurities but it makes no difference to me Do all the illegal outdoor group sex you want just don't complain when you get in trouble!"

Well guess what? The OP was in the prefect position to get in trouble - but didn't - policing at it's best.....common sense rules

Indeed.

She's always bitching and moaning about something. Must be hard being so perfect.

It's not actually, i was born this way but thanks! "

I'll sleep well tonight knowing that.

"Lol! You can call me all the names you want to justify your own insecurities but it makes no difference to me Do all the illegal outdoor group sex you want just don't complain when you get in trouble!"

It's not illegal though. Unless you cause a public nusiance or someone complains . So as long as you are careful, then no harm done.

Looking at it , she had a top on when chatting to the copper in the car.

Nothing illegal there

Second shot of her with one boob out, copper probably didnt even see it.

Having sex in a public place is not illegal therefore Dogging is not illegal.

What is illegal is public indecency or public nuisance. Lots of grey areas in this part of the law but dogging is definitely not illegal.

Any "suspected doggers" could then be arrested on suspicion

"Lol! You can call me all the names you want to justify your own insecurities but it makes no difference to me Do all the illegal outdoor group sex you want just don't complain when you get in trouble!

It's not illegal though. Unless you cause a public nusiance or someone complains . So as long as you are careful, then no harm done. "

Exactly , and this is what the policeman said . He was there as a result of boy racers tearing up and down , and not dogging . You are only breaking the law if you cause offence to a member of the public , and as we said earlier , in four and a half years we have never done this . He said if there was sexual activity occurring in a public place which was likely to be seen by innocent passers by , a warning would be issued . Somewhat ambiguous but that's the law . The police aren't interested in issuing cautions or arresting people who are respectful and considerate in their activities , and he saw no reason to have a problem with us at all . Thankfully the thread has settled into something more reasoned , and as someone said , the haters will hate whatever .

"Lol! You can call me all the names you want to justify your own insecurities but it makes no difference to me Do all the illegal outdoor group sex you want just don't complain when you get in trouble!

It's not illegal though. Unless you cause a public nusiance or someone complains . So as long as you are careful, then no harm done.

Exactly , and this is what the policeman said . He was there as a result of boy racers tearing up and down , and not dogging . You are only breaking the law if you cause offence to a member of the public , and as we said earlier , in four and a half years we have never done this . He said if there was sexual activity occurring in a public place which was likely to be seen by innocent passers by , a warning would be issued . Somewhat ambiguous but that's the law . The police aren't interested in issuing cautions or arresting people who are respectful and considerate in their activities , and he saw no reason to have a problem with us at all . Thankfully the thread has settled into something more reasoned , and as someone said , the haters will hate whatever . "

Great post. And he sounds like a great guy.

"Well maybe we'll find out if the police are so over the moon about this. And dogging is illegal, just incase anyone didn't know. Y'all have fun! "
It is actually legal according to the 2003 sex act:

in plain English the two main points to consider are:

•Under section 66, the issue is intent to cause distress or alarm, so as long as you take sensible measures to not be viewed by innocent by-standers like choosing remote areas for your meetings and preferably late at night then IN THEORY you are making no malicious intent to cause distress or alarm.

•Under section 67, the important thing is to make certain you have received an obvious invitation to watch people dogging, it's all about consent, so as long as you aren't deliberately sneaking up on 'non-dogging' courting couples who had no intention of being watched by anyone then IN THEORY you should be okay.

And nice pics op, looks really fun x.

"Not sure how the officers could get in trouble with the pics posted tbh (maybe other pics have been removed since the original post?)

One shows OP (presumably) flashing a boob with an officer inside the car who wouldn't be able to tell what's happening outside.... The other shows nothing... All deniable by the cops (we saw nothing etc)

The only pic that could be dodgy is the one inside 'a' car.... But It's not obvious it's even the/a police car...

'Not our police car guv' .... "No identifying marks, could be any car milud...certainly not ours"

No cops will be hurt in production/posting of said pics .... OP won't be getting 'the knock' at 6am

"

This.

Op with respect your pic could get these poor Po Po in trouble due to the grumpy squad on here.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well guess what? The OP was in the prefect position to get in trouble - but didn't - policing at it's best.....common sense rules "

Common sense is one thing but consistency of approach is needed too.

Two different police officers on two separate occasions can mean the difference between laughter all round and an appearance in the dock, the local paper, the dole queue and the Sex Offender Register.

Wow wake up call needed in aisle 3 and where's Tina when you need her with those insurance forms.

People get real ffs we're on a swinger's site do you really think anyone of us can cast the first stone considering most of our peers would think we were depraved preverts if the things we got upto became public. Get off your high horses and your pedestals before you fall off as it's a long way down.....

Anyway OP I'd love to walk in after a long day at work to sounds from the bedroom. I look in and Ginger is having fun with not 1 but 2 (maybe more) guys and completely lost in the moment that she didn't even hear my arrival. If they also happened to be black would be an extra bonus. What happened next would be upto Ginger and them

Well guess what? The OP was in the prefect position to get in trouble - but didn't - policing at it's best.....common sense rules

Common sense is one thing but consistency of approach is needed too.

Two different police officers on two separate occasions can mean the difference between laughter all round and an appearance in the dock, the local paper, the dole queue and the Sex Offender Register."

Precisely why we approached him first , to ascertain the feel of it . If he had been very unapproachable we wouldn't have done it .

The day one gets put on a sex register for exposing a breast would be a sad day indeed , as indeed would be an appearance in the dock .

And being self employed , the dole queue isn't beckoning either !

The upshot is that the majority seem to feel the pics are a bit of harmless fun , and common sense prevails on the forum

Why aren't you too ne'er do wells locked up yet

Country's gone soft of criminals

"Why aren't you too ne'er do wells locked up yet

Country's gone soft of criminals "

Exactly , and this is what the policeman said . He was there as a result of boy racers tearing up and down , and not dogging . You are only breaking the law if you cause offence to a member of the public , and as we said earlier , in four and a half years we have never done this . He said if there was sexual activity occurring in a public place which was likely to be seen by innocent passers by , a warning would be issued . Somewhat ambiguous but that's the law . The police aren't interested in issuing cautions or arresting people who are respectful and considerate in their activities , and he saw no reason to have a problem with us at all . Thankfully the thread has settled into something more reasoned , and as someone said , the haters will hate whatever . "

Perfect response

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Good on those cops .. Thank God there's still common sense out there .. "

And a sense of perspective.

I'm pretty sure flashing your boobs isn't generally an arrestable offence, and clearly the officer wasn't offended or outraged.

I suspect the officers are encouraged to tour the sites to check everyone is having fun consensually, but to take a hands-off approach if all is well.

British policing at it's best.

But hats off to you both OP, that takes some front

Mr ddc

By *akestimeMan  over a year ago

wirral

So what did these cops actually do? Let a woman in stockings lean on their car. Why do people always ask for someone to be sacked? It doesnt matter what for the usual stance of people who go out of their way to be offended is "sack them" jees. get a life sanctimonious clap trap

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

Fucking awesome pics!!! Fair play to you both!

Tina better get here with them bloody insurance forms quick though!!!

"OMG seriously people???

I say good on 'em!"

So, a few issues.

Nothing 'arrestable' mentioned here. Any offences possibly made out (after all the law is very subjective when things like 'decency' are concerned) are very minor.

I any event current legislation means an arrest for any offence should only occur when certain criteria are made out. Those criteria don't obviously fit here.

So now that we can get past not doing something they aren't legally allowed to do in the first place as a criticism of the cops we can move onto what they did.

What they did was patrol a little off the beaten track and come across some people being a little libertarian and harming no one. So they showed a bit of discretion and beat a retreat after being polite and friendly to what were apparently decent members of the community who just happen to be a bit risqué.

I'm guessing they'd have preferred not to have the pic taken though and they may have been a bit naive not to consider the potential negative publicity, something they are trained in. It's the 21st century. Trial by media is common and being innocent of actual wrong doing doesn't save you from a media kangaroo court.

But, as for those seriously talking about this as a major neglect of duty or heaven forbid 'crime' I seriously worry about your ability to function in the actual world as it exists today. Jeez, you do know actual bad things are happening in the word do you?

"So, a few issues.

Nothing 'arrestable' mentioned here. Any offences possibly made out (after all the law is very subjective when things like 'decency' are concerned) are very minor.

I any event current legislation means an arrest for any offence should only occur when certain criteria are made out. Those criteria don't obviously fit here.

So now that we can get past not doing something they aren't legally allowed to do in the first place as a criticism of the cops we can move onto what they did.

What they did was patrol a little off the beaten track and come across some people being a little libertarian and harming no one. So they showed a bit of discretion and beat a retreat after being polite and friendly to what were apparently decent members of the community who just happen to be a bit risqué.

I'm guessing they'd have preferred not to have the pic taken though and they may have been a bit naive not to consider the potential negative publicity, something they are trained in. It's the 21st century. Trial by media is common and being innocent of actual wrong doing doesn't save you from a media kangaroo court.

But, as for those seriously talking about this as a major neglect of duty or heaven forbid 'crime' I seriously worry about your ability to function in the actual world as it exists today. Jeez, you do know actual bad things are happening in the word do you? "

And we actually asked if we could take a couple of pictures , to which we were told ' it's a public place and we can't stop you ' . After taking the pics Sabrina chatted for ten minutes with the policeman , all very civilised and jovial .

"Not sure how the officers could get in trouble with the pics posted tbh (maybe other pics have been removed since the original post?)

This.

Op with respect your pic could get these poor Po Po in trouble due to the grumpy squad on here. "

That's the exact opposite of what I was saying...

I was saying that cops would NOT get into trouble as no offence was observed (or probably committed)

Hopefully now 'zero distortion' - J Utah

X

"Send the unedited picture to my inbox,of the policemen in the police car,I know someone who is a freelance Journalist for the big papers,Be a good fee

Best be careful peeps , I'm going to block him just in case .....

Jo x"

Actually this is the most useful post here...

Top support... Noted and actioned

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

The photograph is the intellectual property of the taker.. And as there are no clues as to who the cops are the poster can do as they wish with it

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Cracking pics may be better in your friends album for sake of your good friends that let you take them. Might be a bit late now cos you can save open pics from anyones profile.

Why? No harm done.

I know at least two serving police officers on this site.....guess what? Swinging is not a crime..... But I agree the dogging may be lol!

Oh...and the inside car pic is a different date...so clearly not the popo car

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"OMG seriously people???

I say good on 'em!"

» Add a new message to this topic