FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your first meet

Your first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening fabsters......

We're not looking for a right or wrong answer here, just to find how others do it......

We're not hardened swingers but we have the odd meeting with the extra person every now and then...

Was just wondering how other people do it, we prefer having a few drinks and letting the chemistry flow and intertwine until sexual tension gets too much and passion takes over.......

Just often thought about the various types of meets to go for and how fun/successful they were

Have a fab Friday you fun, fabtastic folks.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One was a social on the green before the sex and the other was a shag n' go, you get all sorts, its good with pic n' mix x.

my first meet was with my now ex partner. We had a drink in the local pub near my house and I was shaking with nerves, ended up on the beach, tried to kiss like teenagers, went food shopping and had excellent sex for hours in the evening/morning. Bit scared to have another meet incase it doesn't live up to that one!

[Removed by poster at 26/06/15 19:08:32]

Our first swing meet was at Cupids, we went as swing virgins - terrified! a very nice couple came over and talked to us, we shared a bit of small talk, established that we all fancied each other then they told us to come join them in five mins if we wanted - we wandered down the corridor to one of the open play areas and waited til they gestured us over - a bit of kissing and stroking then the lady started licking my pussy whilst her man was fucking her from behind and he was looking into my eyes. My hubby knelt on the bed next to me, she took his cock in her hand, he watched her going down on me - and......whoosh....he was all spent in 3 hand strokes! m x

first meet (FFM) we had at her place not that we both liked her from a first look but after a bit of vine chat we wanted to get into it more and more our first meet happened 3 more times afterwards with her was quite nice and horny experience for us so we staying in swinging and enjoying it a lot

first meet makes a trick if it works u ll probably stay in swing game if not u mightn't do it anymore and ll miss a lot

as we live ones so lets be open and enjoy our self till death wont take it away

» Add a new message to this topic