FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dom Interview questions part deux

Dom Interview questions part deux

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

At the risk of getting a beating, I think the only person that can open this up would be me sooooo ... it's open.

It'd be great to know how it went though Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"At the risk of getting a beating, I think the only person that can open this up would be me sooooo ... it's open.

It'd be great to know how it went though Jay"

Brilliant. Amazing that you opened a second part. Supports my theory that you're purposely arguing despite having no vested interest, just for sport, entertainment or ego.

Cheshire

"At the risk of getting a beating, I think the only person that can open this up would be me sooooo ... it's open.

It'd be great to know how it went though Jay"

By the way, do you think Jay would be comfortable debriefing his scene with you after you berated him for the scene in the first place ?

yumsville

fine - after the way the last thread ended, I'll ask for this thread to be closed/removed and someone else can open one.

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"fine - after the way the last thread ended, I'll ask for this thread to be closed/removed and someone else can open one."

Yes have it closed it has become tiresome reading you contorted attempts at ruling yourself the "voice of reason" on the other thread

Sub_ilac your energies are better spent elsewhere than trying to reason with someone who seems to only want to press their point at all costs

Well unless there's a brat in you thats enjoying it lol

Cheshire

"fine - after the way the last thread ended, I'll ask for this thread to be closed/removed and someone else can open one.

Yes have it closed it has become tiresome reading you contorted attempts at ruling yourself the "voice of reason" on the other thread

Sub_ilac your energies are better spent elsewhere than trying to reason with someone who seems to only want to press their point at all costs

Well unless there's a brat in you thats enjoying it lol"

Oh I can be a brat. I've corrected things that have been twisted and anyone that had any questions about any BDSM practises are more than welcome to message me and I can answer what I can or point people in various directions.

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 26/06/15 13:03:41]

yumsville

"fine - after the way the last thread ended, I'll ask for this thread to be closed/removed and someone else can open one.

Well unless there's a brat in you thats enjoying it lol"

A difference of opinion is just that, there was nothing contorted about my opinion - if someone wants to air their laundry in public, then it is going to get looked at.

I tried to reconcile the last thread with sub_ilac but continued it unnecessarily, if someone is going to constantly quote me, I am more than likely going to best answer them.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Well unless there's a brat in you thats enjoying it lol

Oh I can be a brat. I've corrected things that have been twisted and anyone that had any questions about any BDSM practises are more than welcome to message me and I can answer what I can or point people in various directions. "

Brat's good, in its place.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

This is possibly the best Thread-jacking I have seen on here so far!!

Nowt brings people together so much as something that doesn't concern them directly

OP (the other OP.. Jay??) I hope you managed to find something useful after sifting through all the BS, and good luck with your interview/s

yumsville

"This is possibly the best Thread-jacking I have seen on here so far!!

Nowt brings people together so much as something that doesn't concern them directly

OP (the other OP.. Jay??) I hope you managed to find something useful after sifting through all the BS, and good luck with your interview/s "

» Add a new message to this topic