FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexual experiences with others.

Sexual experiences with others.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

As a couple we often fantasised about sexual experiences with other people. It started with fantasies of being watched and watching others and then moved to fantasies involving people joining in.

Because of this we decided to visit a few swingers clubs. We haven't had any private meets yet other than socials. They haven't really gone any further as we've just not both "clicked" with the couples we have met.

We have hugely enjoyed our swingers club experiences but still wonder about that first private meet.

The thrill of being in someone's home rather than a club and things going further than a coffee and a chat.

We know that we will meet that right couple and it's not like we are in a rush. When we find them we find them. There are a few couples that we've been chatting with that we are looking forward to meeting to see what happens. It's got to be right.

Because of this we usually tell people that on a first private meet we wouldn't go any further than soft swing, just to set expectations. We don't want people to have expectations of things we can't promise and be disappointed. We also like to insert glass light bulbs into Kate and pop her fingers into the wall socket to see her light up.

The couples we are still talking to have been fine with this and that's great. We hope to meet them soon.

So what is the point of this post?

Well, mainly to gauge how many skim readers there are on the forum.

From the advice we see from a lot of posters on here, many clearly haven't read the OP properly.

Anyway, thanks for reading and we welcome your advice and input.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What wattage do you find is the best?

North West

Ideally something quite low. Anything over about 25w seems to get too hot.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

why glass and not energy saving?

Some of our most erotic meets have been soft swing and we do enjoy it

I have read your profile and unless I've missed it, it doesn't say explicitly anywhere that this is what you're looking for, maybe be a little less coy? It's not always that people don't read but that subtle nuance isn't always picked up on, unless that's your test...

North West

"why glass and not energy saving? "

A couple of reasons. Firstly for the benefit of those people who think we are serious and have bothered to read and then advise us of how hugely dangerous it is. Secondly, they're much less green. Screw the environment. That's our kids problem now.

North West

"Some of our most erotic meets have been soft swing and we do enjoy it

I have read your profile and unless I've missed it, it doesn't say explicitly anywhere that this is what you're looking for, maybe be a little less coy? It's not always that people don't read but that subtle nuance isn't always picked up on, unless that's your test..."

Thanks for your input. We will add that in.

No test as such, we were just curious.

one should really use LED bulbs these days. Most only use 1/3 of the power of a normal bulb and produce much less waste heat. something i think would be quite important when so close to sensitive flesh.

Of course they are a little more expensive, but the savings normally pay for the extra cost in less that 3 years, and the bulbs last for over 50,000 hours most of the time.

You should stick twin windmills on her nipples and make her self sufficient!

You look hot enought to me without needing to put your fingers in the power socket.

I think it is more difficult finding an all round synergy with married couples rather than fb's for some reason.

3sums for some reason seem to work better for me. Perhaps you should try adding a nice guy to the mix first, but that may not appeal to you both.

Love the black corset by the way

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"why glass and not energy saving?

A couple of reasons. Firstly for the benefit of those people who think we are serious and have bothered to read and then advise us of how hugely dangerous it is. Secondly, they're much less green. Screw the environment. That's our kids problem now."

I would; but only if the environment was 1.8m or taller

Instead of incandescent or led bulbs, have you considered investing in a Van der Graff generator? It means you can light up long strip lights while also creating a nice static effect on long hair. This may help relax everyone and make for an easier next step in the evening as you could all get naked and join in without just your wife putting on the light show.

I'm curious as to how long you are 'plugged' in, because those kind of bulbs generate a tremendous amount of heat over time. I think this could be very dangerous, I urge you to limit these incidents to reduce the threat of severe burns to most sensitive places....

"one should really use LED bulbs these days. Most only use 1/3 of the power of a normal bulb and produce much less waste heat. something i think would be quite important when so close to sensitive flesh.

Of course they are a little more expensive, but the savings normally pay for the extra cost in less that 3 years, and the bulbs last for over 50,000 hours most of the time.

"

IKEA do a really good range of LED bulbs now that are really good value

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm curious as to how long you are 'plugged' in, because those kind of bulbs generate a tremendous amount of heat over time. I think this could be very dangerous, I urge you to limit these incidents to reduce the threat of severe burns to most sensitive places....

"

Or in fact cauterization could be a risk. Play nicely with your toys and they'll last a long time.

» Add a new message to this topic