FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I despair

I despair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...at some of the people on fab. I really do.

That's all. I had a whole long message typed out but thought better of posting it. I still want to vent somehow though, so this is all. :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fire away then, don't leave us in suspenders..........

I need to know now,im intrigued

Yeah, tell us!

"Fire away then, don't leave us in suspenders.......... "

I have to say this made me chuckle. Though I imagine Mrs Twosome looks rather delectable in suspenders!!

It was just a pathetic rant about sending thoughtful messages to women (who actually want -according to their profile- to meet someone like me) and getting some shitty one liner response.... which neither said "no thanks" nor "yes please". GRRR. These poor single blokes really do have their work cut out for them.

Voila. Nothing special. Samey wamey stuff!

"Fire away then, don't leave us in suspenders..........

I have to say this made me chuckle. Though I imagine Mrs Twosome looks rather delectable in suspenders!!

It was just a pathetic rant about sending thoughtful messages to women (who actually want -according to their profile- to meet someone like me) and getting some shitty one liner response.... which neither said "no thanks" nor "yes please". GRRR. These poor single blokes really do have their work cut out for them.

Voila. Nothing special. Samey wamey stuff! "

Will pass on your compliments.

As for the samey wamey stuff. Don't sweat it, the right one is just around the corner.

Thank you Mr Twosome, much appreciated. I just had to have a peek and verify my suspicions, hence the fab :P

Oh I know, plenty of ladies willing to meet me at amour next month. :P

"Thank you Mr Twosome, much appreciated. I just had to have a peek and verify my suspicions, hence the fab :P

Oh I know, plenty of ladies willing to meet me at amour next month. :P "

Such flattery

Meh you find that with a fair few women on here I think they're so used to getting messages they forget they have to hold their half of the conversation too.

Now do you have empathy for the guys on here that get this reaction from women?

Oh I totally do Scarlet! I've spoken to a fair few men more than capablae of holding a decent conversation.

And yes... it wouldn't surprise me if that's the problem Thnx118

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Voila. Nothing special. Samey wamey stuff!

Meh you find that with a fair few women on here I think they're so used to getting messages they forget they have to hold their half of the conversation too.

"

Usually with a big bit on turning the mind on and the body will follow while they're replying to your long thought out messages with one liners

» Add a new message to this topic