FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Competing with

Competing with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see lots of new pics uploaded here, by updates or just generally and I suppose yes I shouldnt look at them. But I cant compete with these pics at all as I dont have the clothing (as yet) worthy of posting new pics on my profile.

And no, this isnt a look at me thread, just the way Im feeling at the moment, having seen some new uploads today, which do look great and yes I am envious of. Just offloading my feelings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see lots of new pics uploaded here, by updates or just generally and I suppose yes I shouldnt look at them. But I cant compete with these pics at all as I dont have the clothing (as yet) worthy of posting new pics on my profile.

And no, this isnt a look at me thread, just the way Im feeling at the moment, having seen some new uploads today, which do look great and yes I am envious of. Just offloading my feelings "

You don't have to compete. Just be yourself and show the pic's you like.

Our pic's are more of a compilation of memories, each one has a little or big story.

It's not about, look look look.

It's more, Ahh if you knew what happened next or just happened...

Everybody is beautiful.,but we can't be beautiful to everyone.

It's nit about competing but showing your lively self off. As for outfits, I have a very popular pic of me in my onsie lol. You're doing ok, I did have a peek

Hi lovely!

Underwear doesn't have to be expensive. - a lot of mine is from primark!

If you want some advice until you have a shopping trip Hun - get rid of the white bra and knickers pics - that's utility wear - not lingerie!!

The deep red cami pic lower down looks GREAT though - gorgeous colour and flattering! I would definitely take some more of that!! Hope you don't mind the advice? Xx

I read your post thinking you were a new comer ...... I'm confused, you have lots of pictures!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like photos of naked women. For me, it's not just the pure attractiveness of the lady, it's also the style and attitude that comes across in the photo.

Surely in the best pics the ladies are wearing no clothes at all?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This isn't a competition. Viewing it as one will drive you crazy.

Just be yourself. Be creative with your pics with what you have. I don't have expensive/fancy lingerie but use what I have creatively. Naked pics with a well placed towel/duvet if you don't like showing all, a scarf, a feather boa.....the list is endless. It isn't a competition, just for me about showing myself as best I can.

I don't have much nice underwear either but i'm not really one for wearing it either, and if i do guys take it off me to see me naked anyway.

There's nothing to compete with. Guys will either like you or not.

Take part in the "fab the above photos" threads,, your fabs should go up by doing that ..

"Hi lovely!

If you want some advice until you have a shopping trip Hun - get rid of the white bra and knickers pics - that's utility wear - not lingerie!!

The deep red cami pic lower down looks GREAT though - gorgeous colour and flattering! I would definitely take some more of that!! Hope you don't mind the advice? Xx

"

The white underwear was bought because someone here I thought I may meet, said they liked it, I also did need some white underwear though but I will remove them. All advice is gratefully received thank you. Primark, well im a bigger lady than you, dont think they cater but I will look

"I like photos of naked women. For me, it's not just the pure attractiveness of the lady, it's also the style and attitude that comes across in the photo.

"

My naked pics I have I dont actually like.

"Take part in the "fab the above photos" threads,, your fabs should go up by doing that .."

I wasnt looking for fabs of my pics, just offloading really. thank you

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Just be yourself. Be creative with your pics with what you have. I don't have expensive/fancy lingerie but use what I have creatively. Naked pics with a well placed towel/duvet if you don't like showing all, a scarf, a feather boa.....the list is endless. It isn't a competition, just for me about showing myself as best I can."

This

V here. Your bottom in the black thong. That is a great picture!!!!! The pose and the cropping ..... No outfit there.

I think there are times we all look at other people and think I wish I looked like her or I wish I had an ass like that etc etc.

However there will always be someone on here that would find something in you.

We all have days where or self confidence goes. Just remember the site and the experience you have on it is down to you. Enjoy it but don't take it too seriously.

By the way love the leather glove

"I read your post thinking you were a new comer ...... I'm confused, you have lots of pictures! "

My post was about my lack of decent underwear ie corsets etc to take pics of, like others have. Ive just started a weight loss programme in a bid to lose some weight so I can get some nice stuff in a decent size. sorry to have confused you

"I think there are times we all look at other people and think I wish I looked like her or I wish I had an ass like that etc etc.

We all have days where or self confidence goes. Just remember the site and the experience you have on it is down to you. Enjoy it but don't take it too seriously.

By the way love the leather glove "

My confidence is a bit low just now. Thank you re glove, was a fancy dress party accessory so I thought id use it here

"Just be yourself. Be creative with your pics with what you have. I don't have expensive/fancy lingerie but use what I have creatively. Naked pics with a well placed towel/duvet if you don't like showing all, a scarf, a feather boa.....the list is endless. It isn't a competition, just for me about showing myself as best I can."

Ill try some of these, thank you

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Someone has already mentioned a feather boa, I have also utilized black satin gloves, yes I am a lingerie whore but sometimes it is the unusual that leave a imaginative impression.

I have all types including a feather boa, feathers fans and black satin gloves on my profile, and none were that expensive

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Just looked at your pics OP..

The black thongs pics are lovely, they show your shape off beautifully. X

I've lots of underwear and dressing up stuff yet my photos all end up being the stuff I feel best in. The rest gets ignored

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"V here. Your bottom in the black thong. That is a great picture!!!!! The pose and the cropping ..... No outfit there. "

I fabbed those ones.

"V here. Your bottom in the black thong. That is a great picture!!!!! The pose and the cropping ..... No outfit there. "

Thank you. That pic and others was taken for me. I was also a lot slimmer then too. But they are some of my favourite pics I have

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Nothing wrong with the pics! Rather attractive if I do say so! Just be yourself!

"Hi lovely!

The white underwear was bought because someone here I thought I may meet, said they liked it, I also did need some white underwear though but I will remove them. All advice is gratefully received thank you. Primark, well im a bigger lady than you, dont think they cater but I will look "

As a 36G I find that Primark don't cater for busty ladies...Asda have a very pretty range in larger sizes and it's better quality without being pricey.

I don't even look at the female hot pics...what does it matter if hundreds of strangers like your pics as long as YOU do x

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have always loved your black thong pic. And the ones that show your ponytail. Seriously, with hair that gorgeous who needs clothes?

"I see lots of new pics uploaded here, by updates or just generally and I suppose yes I shouldnt look at them. But I cant compete with these pics at all as I dont have the clothing (as yet) worthy of posting new pics on my profile.

And no, this isnt a look at me thread, just the way Im feeling at the moment, having seen some new uploads today, which do look great and yes I am envious of. Just offloading my feelings "

Your photos are great! x

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 21:11:51]

Thank you everyone for your lovely posts and advice, just in case I miss any

I've just looked at your pics too.

You have some really lovely ones xxx

"Thank you everyone for your lovely posts and advice, just in case I miss any "

You have really nice pics.

I very rarely have any pics at all for the same reason. x

"Hi lovely!

The white underwear was bought because someone here I thought I may meet, said they liked it, I also did need some white underwear though but I will remove them. All advice is gratefully received thank you. Primark, well im a bigger lady than you, dont think they cater but I will look

As a 36G I find that Primark don't cater for busty ladies...Asda have a very pretty range in larger sizes and it's better quality without being pricey.

I don't even look at the female hot pics...what does it matter if hundreds of strangers like your pics as long as YOU do x"

It doesnt matter really I guess. I shop at Asda just a shame they dont do a bigger range of stuff. thank you

"I think there are times we all look at other people and think I wish I looked like her or I wish I had an ass like that etc etc.

By the way love the leather glove "

Everyone sometimes feels like this. I have loads of lingerie, and often it's just there to cover up the fact I feel a bit shit. You have a some great pictures

"This isn't a competition. Viewing it as one will drive you crazy."

On one hand people will tell you 'it isn't a competition', on the other they'll tell you 'you have to stand out'.

There is no argument on the contrary, however much you want to sugar coat it. Swinging is a competition.

"This isn't a competition. Viewing it as one will drive you crazy.

On one hand people will tell you 'it isn't a competition', on the other they'll tell you 'you have to stand out'.

There is no argument on the contrary, however much you want to sugar coat it. Swinging is a competition."

Attracting people's attention may involve an element of competition. I don't think this means photos have to be treated as a competition.

There is no argument on the contrary, however much you want to sugar coat it. Swinging is a competition.

Attracting people's attention may involve an element of competition. I don't think this means photos have to be treated as a competition. "

You don't think photos serve to attract peoples attention? Is that not their overwhelming primary purpose?

Attracting people's attention may involve an element of competition. I don't think this means photos have to be treated as a competition.

You don't think photos serve to attract peoples attention? Is that not their overwhelming primary purpose?"

Yes they can be about attracting attention. But I can feel inferior to a photo of a 5 foot 19 year old blonde from Plymouth. But I'm not competing in the same market as her so no, it's not a competition. It's like losing a race I'm not even in, because I'm in a different race off somewhere else.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You don't think photos serve to attract peoples attention? Is that not their overwhelming primary purpose?"

People have photos for their own reasons. I take mine firstly for me. It's a side of me I don't get to show in my daily life and I like sharing it with friends and people I've met on here who get why I like taking them. If I merely wanted attention, there are lots of other types of photos I could take to get that.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is no argument on the contrary, however much you want to sugar coat it. Swinging is a competition."

If you perceive it as a competition then it will be. I don't because it's pointless.

I do see competition in the forums all the time. The "I can squirt /have multiple orgasms /had the best meet ever" threads attest to that.

You don't think photos serve to attract peoples attention? Is that not their overwhelming primary purpose?

People have photos for their own reasons. I take mine firstly for me. It's a side of me I don't get to show in my daily life and I like sharing it with friends and people I've met on here who get why I like taking them. If I merely wanted attention, there are lots of other types of photos I could take to get that."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not for us. The primary purpose is the pleasure we get from taking them, then displaying them.

Not everyone has the same motivation.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes they can be about attracting attention. But I can feel inferior to a photo of a 5 foot 19 year old blonde from Plymouth. But I'm not competing in the same market as her so no, it's not a competition. It's like losing a race I'm not even in, because I'm in a different race off somewhere else. "

^^ We cannot be what everyone is looking for! And whilst I am not in the same league as Anna (I am a league of my own), as to me, some might like short arses (like myself) And others will prefer Anna's height and curves, we might be in the same ish age group, but totally poles apart, so leave the competition out of it, as there isn't one! We all like/prefer different things in different people.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've just had a look at your photos and tbh I think they show off enough without being too in your face like a lot of pics on here. Not many 'normal' gals can compete with the topped fabbed female pics so don't worry about it

Ps The glove pic is very sexy x

In a lot of respects it make not one iota of difference what you do.

As a woman - Fabs are easy - just get the twins out and their sister out

As a Guy you can take arty, suggestive pics.

You can do the torso/shoulder/bum ones that get suggested on here.

The top pics will be cock shots and hairy legs in women's underwear day in day out

"Swinging is a competition.

Attention seeking is fun. Complements unlooked for are lovely. Flirting is mucho fun!

Play for fun and it's fun.

Treat it as a competition and you're putting to much pressure on yourself and maybe forgetting why you used to love the game.

As I said on another thread - I take them for me and no one else.

If they are liked then that's cool.

If not - I still have the enjoyment of taking and editing them.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes they can be about attracting attention. But I can feel inferior to a photo of a 5 foot 19 year old blonde from Plymouth. But I'm not competing in the same market as her so no, it's not a competition. It's like losing a race I'm not even in, because I'm in a different race off somewhere else.

^^ We cannot be what everyone is looking for! And whilst I am not in the same league as Anna (I am a league of my own), as to me, some might like short arses (like myself) And others will prefer Anna's height and curves, we might be in the same ish age group, but totally poles apart, so leave the competition out of it, as there isn't one! We all like/prefer different things in different people. "

Apologies to Anna, just looked and she is over 10 years younger than me....not an insult I promise!

"In a lot of respects it make not one iota of difference what you do.

The top pics will be cock shots and hairy legs in women's underwear"

I've been on the top a couple of times and on page 1 a few more. Never through dribbling monster cocks or ladies punders

Yes they can be about attracting attention. But I can feel inferior to a photo of a 5 foot 19 year old blonde from Plymouth. But I'm not competing in the same market as her so no, it's not a competition. It's like losing a race I'm not even in, because I'm in a different race off somewhere else. "

There may be other women in the same market as you, who want to meet the same men/couples.

As I said, you can sugarcoat it however you want, it's still a competition.

LIFE is a competition.

There may be other women in the same market as you, who want to meet the same men/couples.

As I said, you can sugarcoat it however you want, it's still a competition."

And you can paint it black and suck all the fun out of it however you want, but I choose not to treat the site that way because I prefer to enjoy it.

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 21:34:12]

^^ We cannot be what everyone is looking for! And whilst I am not in the same league as Anna (I am a league of my own), as to me, some might like short arses (like myself) And others will prefer Anna's height and curves, we might be in the same ish age group, but totally poles apart, so leave the competition out of it, as there isn't one! We all like/prefer different things in different people.

Apologies to Anna, just looked and she is over 10 years younger than me....not an insult I promise! "

No insult taken

I don't have any lingerie now. When a man say "What are you going to wear?", I say "A smile"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"LIFE is a competition."

In some areas it is I agree but the rest only is if you make it.

I'm not in competition with my family, my colleagues, my friends.

"LIFE is a competition."

Not for me. Life happens,I don't want to compete. We all die in the end.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"LIFE is a competition.

Not for me. Life happens,I don't want to compete. We all die in the end. "

Very true and I'm not in a race to get there.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Hi lovely!

The white underwear was bought because someone here I thought I may meet, said they liked it, I also did need some white underwear though but I will remove them. All advice is gratefully received thank you. Primark, well im a bigger lady than you, dont think they cater but I will look "

I recently purchased some underwear from Primark, I'm a larger lady. Just be sure to try it on first. Cup sizes can be tricky

"LIFE is a competition.

Very true and I'm not in a race to get there."

I'm dragging my heels

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"LIFE is a competition.

Very true and I'm not in a race to get there.

I'm dragging my heels "

I'm being dragged along with my fingernails wearing grooves in the mud

The top pics will be cock shots and hairy legs in women's underwear

I've been on the top a couple of times and on page 1 a few more. Never through dribbling monster cocks or ladies punders "

Oh I have too after one of the regular Fabathons - but in general it's rarely a regular forumnite on there

And you can paint it black and suck all the fun out of it however you want, but I choose not to treat the site that way because I prefer to enjoy it. "

Perhaps as a woman, you can. After all, nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you.

If you perceive it as a competition then it will be. I don't because it's pointless.

I do see competition in the forums all the time. The "I can squirt /have multiple orgasms /had the best meet ever" threads attest to that. "

The top pics will be cock shots and hairy legs in women's underwear

I've been on the top a couple of times and on page 1 a few more. Never through dribbling monster cocks or ladies punders

Oh I have too after one of the regular Fabathons - but in general it's rarely a regular forumnite on there"

Aye, true.

"I read your post thinking you were a new comer ...... I'm confused, you have lots of pictures!

My post was about my lack of decent underwear ie corsets etc to take pics of, like others have. Ive just started a weight loss programme in a bid to lose some weight so I can get some nice stuff in a decent size. sorry to have

confused you "

nice underwear and corsets come in all sizes if you know where to look. Wear what YOU want to wear, what makes YOU feel sexy and confident

"Swinging is a competition.

Attention seeking is fun. Complements unlooked for are lovely. Flirting is mucho fun!

Play for fun and it's fun.

Treat it as a competition and you're putting to much pressure on yourself and maybe forgetting why you used to love the game. "

Good lord I agree......if I treated this as a competition I'd have retired years ago.

Scotland - Aberdeen

And you can paint it black and suck all the fun out of it however you want, but I choose not to treat the site that way because I prefer to enjoy it.

Perhaps as a woman, you can. After all, nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you."

I still don't understand why males seem to want preferential treatment or have the woe is me attitude, I admit the females on here get treated differently, but whose fault is that? I don't think it is the single females or the couples I think it is the males who will suck up to any female or couple posting oh poor woe is me adds (a bit like this one) And now I will get accused of being bitchy which I am not, but just doing a comparison.

"nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you."

And the wonderful variety in nature means that some of us chase with a smile, enjoying ourselves as we go

After admiring someone else's photos I got a new app to play with that I love. Have you considered playing with that?

If you can't change it up with lingerie easily, change it up with lighting, effects and staging like others have mentioned?

Same

Feeling extremely fat and unattractive at the moment

Nothing sexy fits me and we have naughty plans this weekend

It will pass, upload your new pics and hopefully the fans will cheer you up x

Perhaps as a woman, you can. After all, nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you.

I still don't understand why males seem to want preferential treatment or have the woe is me attitude, I admit the females on here get treated differently, but whose fault is that? I don't think it is the single females or the couples I think it is the males who will suck up to any female or couple posting oh poor woe is me adds (a bit like this one)

... "

Fair point.

You need to start loving yourself again. As others have said it's not about competing but being true to yourself. From posts of yours I've seen on other threads you come across as bright and having a good sense of humour. If you've started a weight loss plan, why not make a set of lingerie (not necessarily expensive) a present to yourself for each reaching an interim target?

Good luck!

"You need to start loving yourself again. As others have said it's not about competing but being true to yourself.

Good luck!"

A sentiment which a few of us could consider.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I still don't understand why males seem to want preferential treatment or have the woe is me attitude, I admit the females on here get treated differently, but whose fault is that? I don't think it is the single females or the couples I think it is the males who will suck up to any female or couple posting oh poor woe is me adds (a bit like this one)

Fair point. "

No matter how you dress this up, this post is a poor me, how can I can attract more people etc, just worded differently, I don't attract the people I want, is that down to my pictures? Is it down to my wording, do I get heaps of messages from men? Yes I do, Are they an ego boost? No they are not, so does attracting more attention do you any more favours? In my experience I would say NOT!

"nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you.

And the wonderful variety in nature means that some of us chase with a smile, enjoying ourselves as we go "

I'm tempted to use the 'dog chained to a radiator wagging it's tail' remark from Severance, but I like you Thing Two.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We've only ever taken pics because we wanted to - to record a memory, to experiment, to capture the fun in a meet - or generally just to arse around.

We haven't taken or uploaded any in yonks. We never set out to generate fabs (quite obvious as we don't have the option switched on!) and if we ever do any more it will be because the mood arises.

Do we compare ours to anyone else's? No. There's feck all point. Content wise we may have got inspiration from websites and images we've seen elsewhere but we've never seen an image on Fab and thought we had to try and replicate it.

Have we tried to make them as flattering a s possible through lighting, editing and angles? Of course! Why would we want to upload a crappy photo?

But one thing we've never had any interest in is competing with others. There are so many fantastic shots on Fab taken by guys, gals and couples - and I can't think of any of my personal favourites that have ever been in the 'hot pics' section for more than a fleeting moment.

The style of pic that gets there really holds no interest. It's the creative and unique that catches the eye - not the generic.

And anyone can be creative and unique regardless of body style, age or gender.

A

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't bother looking at the hotpics on here so never feel the need to compete.

I do see competition in the forums all the time. The "I can squirt /have multiple orgasms /had the best meet ever" threads attest to that. "

I'd win the competition for the can't & won't squirt thread & the thread where I don't cum just from touching my nipples & other such Bollocks

I think it's very different for couples on here regarding photos. You take them for each other. You have each other to say how sexy you look etc.

Some of us can feel a bit shit about ourselves & shallow as it may be, having someone say they love your pics does make me feel good. Whether it's because they want a shag, so what, I like to feel wanted at times.

"nature has programmed males for millions of years to come after you.

And the wonderful variety in nature means that some of us chase with a smile, enjoying ourselves as we go

I'm tempted to use the 'dog chained to a radiator wagging it's tail' remark from Severance, but I like you Thing Two."

I'll take that

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I read your post thinking you were a new comer ...... I'm confused, you have lots of pictures!

My post was about my lack of decent underwear ie corsets etc to take pics of, like others have. Ive just started a weight loss programme in a bid to lose some weight so I can get some nice stuff in a decent size. sorry to have confused you "

I'm the same, lost loads of weight & put too much back on so starting again!! I've been recommended a corset company (will pm you) and have found their old season stock (who knows it's not current???) on another site at a fraction of the cost. My pics were taken by the male half of a couple from here & he managed to keep my belly well hidden for me!! I was also a bit tipsy when they were taken

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do see competition in the forums all the time. The "I can squirt /have multiple orgasms /had the best meet ever" threads attest to that.

I'd win the competition for the can't & won't squirt thread & the thread where I don't cum just from touching my nipples & other such Bollocks "

I'd come second

I have no fancy underwear, I buy multi packs of knickers from primark every now and and again, few bras but nothing fancy. A few times a guy has requested I wear some sexy underwear to a meet and I've told them I'll wear what ever clean pants come out of my drawer first. I'll wear leggings, a hoody and flip flops and he'll be fucking lucky I'm even gracing him with my presence.

"

Fair point.

No matter how you dress this up, this post is a poor me, how can I can attract more people etc, just worded differently, I don't attract the people I want, is that down to my pictures? Is it down to my wording, do I get heaps of messages from men? Yes I do, Are they an ego boost? No they are not, so does attracting more attention do you any more favours? In my experience I would say NOT! "

Have to agree, the OP had been verified 41 times latest one was a week ago....

Women do have insecurities about their looks ect but I never look at a pic and think that's competition...

We all look for different types when looking for a meet if we all wanted to meet the same type of person then this site would be very boring xx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My post was about my lack of decent underwear ie corsets etc to take pics of, like others have. Ive just started a weight loss programme in a bid to lose some weight so I can get some nice stuff in a decent size. sorry to have confused you

I'm the same, lost loads of weight & put too much back on so starting again!! I've been recommended a corset company (will pm you) and have found their old season stock (who knows it's not current???) on another site at a fraction of the cost. My pics were taken by the male half of a couple from here & he managed to keep my belly well hidden for me!! I was also a bit tipsy when they were taken "

Would you mind pming me those details to please. They are normally sooooo expensive Thank you

"I have no fancy underwear, I buy multi packs of knickers from primark every now and and again, few bras but nothing fancy. A few times a guy has requested I wear some sexy underwear to a meet and I've told them I'll wear what ever clean pants come out of my drawer first. I'll wear leggings, a hoody and flip flops and he'll be fucking lucky I'm even gracing him with my presence.

"

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I don't own any fancy underwear! Every time I try and buy some it doesn't fit right

I just take a pic whenever I buy new normal underwear.. Before it gets ruined in the wash or the underwire starts trying to stab me

It does not matter what you look like there will always be 'better' and 'worse' than you

No point comparing because your never going to win them all

I look at some of the women on here and sometimes wonder why I'm even hear because I can't compeat with most, I know that so now I don't even try, I'm me people take me as I am, warts and all or don't take me at all

I rarely post pics aa prefer to meet up and I look shit in pics anyway.

I totally get you. I'd love to upload more pics but I don't have the pics/ body confidence to do so atm.

Don't worry about the underwear Hun, hardly any of my pics show me in underwear and I'm not doing too bad in fact, I have one pic in a white sports bra which is hardly "sexy", yet has over 1000 fabs, the majority of which aren't from "forum fabathons".

Choose an outfit that you feel sexy in, and take photos.. Photos from a distance are more flattering than close ups, and try different angles to get the best pictures.

All in all the best advice I've ever heard is "it's not your body you need to be worried about, it's your face" apply that every time you see a faceless body on here xxxx

"Don't worry about the underwear Hun, hardly any of my pics show me in underwear and I'm not doing too bad in fact, I have one pic in a white sports bra which is hardly "sexy", yet has over 1000 fabs, the majority of which aren't from "forum fabathons".

Choose an outfit that you feel sexy in, and take photos.. Photos from a distance are more flattering than close ups, and try different angles to get the best pictures.

All in all the best advice I've ever heard is "it's not your body you need to be worried about, it's your face" apply that every time you see a faceless body on here xxxx "

Thank you. I must admit when I see only faceless bodies on here publicly, which I'm guilty of but I have face pics to send but some profiles don't have face pics. I have to wonder

"I totally get you. I'd love to upload more pics but I don't have the pics/ body confidence to do so atm.

"

Why not? you look great

We have a lot of photos although for our reasons they are not currently in display.. but.. while okay I do have an extensive collection of underwear mostly our photos it's not the underwear that makes the shot.

When I am looking at photos its a arty look about it, nice eye make up..etc etc ..

Whoever you are you can have nice photos without needing to invest in lots of underwear x

"We have a lot of photos although for our reasons they are not currently in display.. but.. while okay I do have an extensive collection of underwear mostly our photos it's not the underwear that makes the shot.

When I am looking at photos its a arty look about it, nice eye make up..etc etc ..

Whoever you are you can have nice photos without needing to invest in lots of underwear x"

Delete any photos of yourself you don't like. Fab isn't about making yourself feel worse about yourself. It's about finding people who make you feel great!

Just be yourself. I love looking at real women. We are all different shapes and sizes, but we can all look and feel sexy. Love your pics.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Just be yourself. I love looking at real women. We are all different shapes and sizes, but we can all look and feel sexy. Love your pics. "

Agreed

"Delete any photos of yourself you don't like. Fab isn't about making yourself feel worse about yourself. It's about finding people who make you feel great!

"

But some people might end up deleting all their photos

Your black thong shot is lovely

I'm really not a fan of lingerie and the little I do have, I don't like and feel crap in, so I just don't wear it.

I've been fucking about on the internet for years. It took me seven years before I actually plucked up the courage to stick a photo on.

Maybe you could find a friend to take some pics for you?

"Your black thong shot is lovely

I'm really not a fan of lingerie and the little I do have, I don't like and feel crap in, so I just don't wear it.

I've been fucking about on the internet for years. It took me seven years before I actually plucked up the courage to stick a photo on.

Maybe you could find a friend to take some pics for you? "

I couldnt ask my friends outside of Fab

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 22:07:27]

I couldnt ask my friends outside of Fab "

That is a problem when your single

I'd love some new pics but no one to do them, I can hardly ask a mate or my kids

Don't worry about it. There are plenty of men on here who have great bodies but that's all they are.

I've a decent physique for a man my age, slim no fat but not muscular. A few years ago I helped a friend move flat, she had a fuck buddy help too. He was all muscle. I ended up moving most of the stuff myself, he couldn't keep up. Apparently he wasn't great in bed either... Something I've heard about guys with good physiques. Yes it's a generalisation but it just shows don't judge on a few photos.

I couldnt ask my friends outside of Fab "

what do you use to take your pictures? Is there a timer function on it?

Prop it up on something, set the timer, boom!

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Why are you trying to compete just be yourself.

We try to take shots that are fun for us, if others like them then all the better.

We have a tripod and remote which does away with the requirement for another person and allows us to both be in the shot.

You don't need clothes for pictures, silly. We want to see you naked.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I don't try to compete, I post new pics when I take one that i like

Your current avatar, ponytail & black thong pics are sexy & fabulous.

It's really easy to jazz photos up with photo edit apps for smartphones / tablets. Like Miss Mav said use a self timer, prop it up & strike a pose.

I don't have lingerie collections so I just take photos using what I have.

Don't compete with others it will drive you to despair & this after all is supposed to be about having fun.

x

I couldnt ask my friends outside of Fab what do you use to take your pictures? Is there a timer function on it?

Prop it up on something, set the timer, boom! "

my phone mainly lately and yes there is a timer. pics are best taken by someone though. some of mine have been taken by a man I met.

I couldnt ask my friends outside of Fab what do you use to take your pictures? Is there a timer function on it?

Prop it up on something, set the timer, boom!

my phone mainly lately and yes there is a timer. pics are best taken by someone though. some of mine have been taken by a man I met. "

They don't have to be taken by someone else to look good......you should trust your own judgement and post what you like.

I dont think the OP will suffer from lack of responses.

I mean I would meet with her for sure.

"Your current avatar, ponytail & black thong pics are sexy & fabulous.

It's really easy to jazz photos up with photo edit apps for smartphones / tablets. Like Miss Mav said use a self timer, prop it up & strike a pose.

I don't have lingerie collections so I just take photos using what I have.

Don't compete with others it will drive you to despair & this after all is supposed to be about having fun.

x

"

yes it is about having fun. I like to chat too, which hopefully may lead to fun. thank you

» Add a new message to this topic