FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies inboxes.....

Ladies inboxes.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a great meet last night.......during a drink break the young lady went online. Showed me her account.......632 unread messages in the last 3 days.

Ffs... No wonder some don't get replied to!

Now I know she was 29, single, athletic and only on site for two weeks....but bloody hell! Her in box is getting battered. Half of the Mail appeared to be from guys well outside her locality.....why waste their own time just clogging up mail boxes?

Ladies....I feel for you. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a great meet last night.......during a drink break the young lady went online. Showed me her account.......632 unread messages in the last 3 days.

Now I know she was 29, single, athletic and only on site for two weeks....but bloody hell! Her in box is getting battered. Half of the Mail appeared to be from guys well outside her locality.....why waste their own time just clogging up mail boxes?

Ladies....I feel for you. xx"

I don't think that's the norm at all.

"Had a great meet last night.......during a drink break the young lady went online. Showed me her account.......632 unread messages in the last 3 days.

I don't think that's the norm at all."

Neither do I. I wonder how many filters she had in place ?

"I don't think that's the norm at all."

Different for you?

I don't think that's the norm at all."

Maybe because she's single, 29 and athletic

Maybe because she's single, 29 and athletic "

Like me? Unless it all magically changes at 30.

Like me? Unless it all magically changes at 30."

No hope for single fat and old me then

What's the norm then??

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I need my own PA at times ...

Its impossible to answer everyone ..... and if u delete with out managing to answer ...you get another message asking why youve deleted them ... sometimes I just wipe the lot .... sorry xxx

When first on site. Yes get loads of messages then you set your filters. !

"I need my own PA at times ...

Its impossible to answer everyone ..... and if u delete with out managing to answer ...you get another message asking why youve deleted them ... sometimes I just wipe the lot .... sorry xxx"

I do this too. Sometimes it just gets too much so I just want a massive clear out.

I currently have 44, from the last 5 days. I'm not a TOTAL munter, but I use filters to block newbies, unverified (photo or meet) and profiles with no photos. There's no point not using the tools available then whinging about the number of messages.

Is this a covert "I'm shagging someone so hot they get 9000 messages a minute" post?

"When first on site. Yes get loads of messages then you set your filters. ! "

I have filters but still get quite a few messages.

"I currently have 44, from the last 5 days. I'm not a TOTAL munter, but I use filters to block newbies, unverified (photo or meet) and profiles with no photos. There's no point not using the tools available then whinging about the number of messages.

Is this a covert "I'm shagging someone so hot they get 9000 messages a minute" post?"

I didn't think that either honest

"When first on site. Yes get loads of messages then you set your filters. !

I have filters but still get quite a few messages."

Agree but a newbie does get bombarded

I don't get many messages

As filters in place

Profile says not meeting. Although some can't read

My bloke list is massive.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes it can be daunting at times especially when new but it's not that difficult to control/reduce the amount of messages you receive.

"I currently have 44, from the last 5 days. I'm not a TOTAL munter, but I use filters to block newbies, unverified (photo or meet) and profiles with no photos. There's no point not using the tools available then whinging about the number of messages.

Is this a covert "I'm shagging someone so hot they get 9000 messages a minute" post?"

Some of my best meets have been with unverified newbies so I won't block them messaging me. Probably why I get quite a few messages

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I wouldn't worry OP. With all those messages in her box yours still got through!

I used to meet someone who's inbox was regularly into four figures. It didn't affect her meets or contact with friends and she was perfectly capable of ignoring, deleting and sending her own messages. She still had time to work, do normal stuff and have no end of fun on Fab.

The myth that men don't stand a chance of grabbing someone's attention due to a busy inbox is just that. A myth.

As you yourself have demonstrated.

Filters will always help. But thers are many, many women who manage with few or none and who need no sympathy for the busyness of their inbox. They are perfectly capable of managing it.

A

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

"

Good for you!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

Good for you! "

What about your woman list?

A

I would say we get on average about 10 a day. We do have filters on but not a huge amount of filters. In all honesty never had a 100's of messages even when we first joined.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Ok maybe 600 was a few too many. I'll ease back to just sending her 50 a day instead.

Yes I feel really sorry for all those ladies inundated with messages..it must be so totally overwhelming for the poor little delicate flowers....

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Is this a covert "I'm shagging someone so hot they get 9000 messages a minute" post?

"

My thoughts too

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We get bombarded but that's what filters are for

Like me? Unless it all magically changes at 30."

If you were closer i would definately fill your box up x

I've experienced this after a couple of photos made it to the top fabbed page. Just wish there was options to view messages in ascending and descending order as well as messages from men, women, couples etc. would make it easier. Generally it calms down after a while

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Well its so nice to see discretion is so important to both of you - her for showing someone else her PRIVATE messages... and you for talking about it on here, but at least you can charge in on that big horse and be her white knight and "save her" the poor little damsel.

Or perhaps she can learn the same way the rest of us did, filters help.

As for distance well I have had some great meets that are not local, so I'd guess unless she clearly states what she prefers in her profile, then many guys will be willing to travel.

Oh and I am not 29 and athletic but I'm not documentary show ugly either...

Or as has been suggested, do you want a pat on the back for pulling her?

"I would say we get on average about 10 a day. We do have filters on but not a huge amount of filters. In all honesty never had a 100's of messages even when we first joined. "

Find that hard to believe

I would sent you a few more...your a fun chat xx

I get about 20-30 a day and I don't have filters.

I feel so unloved now

"I get about 20-30 a day and I don't have filters.

I feel so unloved now "

I doubt I would even get that without my one and only filter in place....

I'm sure these posts are created just to make us normal ladies feel completely inadequate.....it's a good job my self esteem isn't fragile

I know op. I alwais said that women get inundated with msgs. Only reason cos the site is saturated with men.

"I know op. I alwais said that women get inundated with msgs. Only reason cos the site is saturated with men."

Never heard you say that before!

"I know op. I alwais said that women get inundated with msgs. Only reason cos the site is saturated with men."

I would disagree with that generalisation for a reason.

As a 46 yr old,fat lazy newbie with no filters on I got hundreds of messages. I have no filters on except an age range and I haven't checked who I'm looking for. I get a few messages a day from new men,probably from them seeing forum posts. Oh,newbies and no pics on profiles can't message me.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

If she was with you was it not a bit rude of her to go on line and then start discussing her emails ? Surely she should be concentrating on the company she is with , not checking her emails ?

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 10:30:04]

"I know op. I alwais said that women get inundated with msgs. Only reason cos the site is saturated with men.

Never heard you say that before! "

ops soz was confused there and ues its the first time I said it to womens inboxes

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Your comment reflects what I thought.

Some of my best meets have been with unverified newbies so I won't block them messaging me. Probably why I get quite a few messages "

Newbies I block because I don't think expecting someone to remain on site for 7 days is unreasonable. Verified can be photo or meet, I've met unverified members too and it's been fine but it's just another way to cut it down to a manageable level. If they really want to message me then they can do the photo thing.

"I've experienced this after a couple of photos made it to the top fabbed page. Just wish there was options to view messages in ascending and descending order as well as messages from men, women, couples etc. would make it easier. Generally it calms down after a while "

Same here, the only times my messages have been really out of control was when I was on the front page.

Ladies....I feel for you. xx If she was with you was it not a bit rude of her to go on line and then start discussing her emails ? Surely she should be concentrating on the company she is with , not checking her emails ?"

As I said in my initial post....we were on a mid session drinks break.....rehydration is a great thing.

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 10:53:33]

However she can solve her first world problems of getting 632 messages, my condolensces to her I can only imagine what she's feeling like right now

Some of my best meets have been with unverified newbies so I won't block them messaging me. Probably why I get quite a few messages

Newbies I block because I don't think expecting someone to remain on site for 7 days is unreasonable. Verified can be photo or meet, I've met unverified members too and it's been fine but it's just another way to cut it down to a manageable level. If they really want to message me then they can do the photo thing. "

It's a shame being photo verified & meet verified aren't two separate filters.

I love a lady's inbox

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Never had that many messages a day, but then we'll never make the top pics either

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Drat, thought the topic heading was a metaphor.

I'm not the prettiest on here or the most flattering figure, I'm just me and even I found it at times overwhelming with the messages. sometimes I find messages from 3-7 ago and that's with filters on messages

Did you tell her about filters? Or is the amount of messages she received not actually the point here?

"Drat, thought the topic heading was a metaphor. "

She did have a particularly nice "inbox" lol.... I certainly made a few first class deliveries las night.....Now my newest pic...with her permission I may add.

Ladies....I feel for you. xx If she was with you was it not a bit rude of her to go on line and then start discussing her emails ? Surely she should be concentrating on the company she is with , not checking her emails ?

As I said in my initial post....we were on a mid session drinks break.....rehydration is a great thing."

It still seems rude to me.

"Never had that many messages a day, but then we'll never make the top pics either "

I dunno about that...some of your pics pretty tasty xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I didn't even get past the first line in the OP before I went

If I block single guys I get barely any messages. If she finds it unmanageable then she needs to put her filters on.

By *lackgrapeMan  over a year ago

Purley

632 messages in the last 3 days ? Wow..... guys our chances here are slim to none lol x

"632 messages in the last 3 days ? Wow..... guys our chances here are slim to none lol x "
Yes like a lottery lol

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

i also do message filter block unvertified no picture etc cut it down the messages

"632 messages in the last 3 days ? Wow..... guys our chances here are slim to none lol x "

You should try messaging some of us more undesirable ladies. We have all the time in the world

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Never had that many messages a day, but then we'll never make the top pics either

I dunno about that...some of your pics pretty tasty xx"

Lol, thanks

By *lackgrapeMan  over a year ago

Purley

"632 messages in the last 3 days ? Wow..... guys our chances here are slim to none lol x

You should try messaging some of us more undesirable ladies. We have all the time in the world "

if my memory serves me right I think I did mssg you and nothing came back x

My inbox can easily reach 1000 in a few days. I take it as a compliment and just delete them all. If I had to go through them all I'd have to quit my job.

"632 messages in the last 3 days ? Wow..... guys our chances here are slim to none lol x

You should try messaging some of us more undesirable ladies. We have all the time in the world "

I would hardly call you undesirable scarlet.....looking hot to me! xx

stourbridge area

Its not nice to block newbies. .....we were all newbies once ....and some of the newbies are scrummy ...... give them a chance guys ....

I must admit my first though when ready was he only posted to make sure we all knew he was shagged an athletic 29 year old

but maybe I'm just to cynical

stourbridge area

Its the old braggers I carnt stand ....

"Its not nice to block newbies. .....we were all newbies once ....and some of the newbies are scrummy ...... give them a chance guys .... "

I wouldn't have broken my heart over needing to wait 7 days! It's not exactly a long time so I don't feel bad at all. That's probably the one thing that's most cut down messages from random chancers who've gone UNLOS by the time I've even replied.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Ladies....I feel for you. xx If she was with you was it not a bit rude of her to go on line and then start discussing her emails ? Surely she should be concentrating on the company she is with , not checking her emails ?

As I said in my initial post....we were on a mid session drinks break.....rehydration is a great thing."

Different people view things in a different way. If I was meeting someone and they were spending time checking their emails , I would find it highly insulting . I would expect people to be able to spend time chatting unless they were lacking in conversational skills . Why would anyone be checking their emails during a meet. ?

I got one 2 months ago so my inbox is clear

Maybe some ladies need to see it from the point of view of guys on here who get very few. Would women prefer that? Or get all the attention that women seem to get?

Just curious, as I wouldn't find it annoying getting so many...

"I got one 2 months ago so my inbox is clear "

Ooh - me too

B & M Bargains

"Maybe some ladies need to see it from the point of view of guys on here who get very few. Would women prefer that? Or get all the attention that women seem to get?

Just curious, as I wouldn't find it annoying getting so many... "

You would if it was 75% of the time some version of "cum lick my clit" or "hows u"

"Maybe some ladies need to see it from the point of view of guys on here who get very few. Would women prefer that? Or get all the attention that women seem to get?

Just curious, as I wouldn't find it annoying getting so many... "

No women on this thread have actually complained about messages, just the OP on our behalf.

No women on this thread have actually complained about messages, just the OP on our behalf."

I wasn't complaining. Nor was the young lady I was with last night. It was merely a comment reflecting why, in many cases, ladies do not answer messages because of the sheer volume they can receive....especially when newish to site.

It was more so that guys can understand and to say that I feel for ladies who then get abuse if they don't reply to every message.

Nor as a few seem to have implied was I seeking attention myself. TBH I am not sure how the hell my message got through the snowstorm. Chance not charm I am guessing.

As I said in my initial post....we were on a mid session drinks break.....rehydration is a great thing. Different people view things in a different way. If I was meeting someone and they were spending time checking their emails , I would find it highly insulting . I would expect people to be able to spend time chatting unless they were lacking in conversational skills . Why would anyone be checking their emails during a meet. ? "

Maybe she was bored. Or in need of an ego boost.

"I've experienced this after a couple of photos made it to the top fabbed page. Just wish there was options to view messages in ascending and descending order as well as messages from men, women, couples etc. would make it easier. Generally it calms down after a while "

Wow I can see why you are stunning... I'm sure they all complied with your questions? Quite some profile you have I'm impressed...

Well this gorgeous lady was so impressed with the Op she totally forgot to verify him ! Lol

"Nor as a few seem to have implied was I seeking attention myself. TBH I am not sure how the hell my message got through the snowstorm. Chance not charm I am guessing."

Of course you weren't

They see new women as fresh meat. That together with them not knowing about filters makes those figures the norm. Find the filters and the numbers are manageable. All the site needs now is a filter for idiots that ignore profiles and preferences and we'd be sorted

When women join, do they except to be flooded with mails in general or do they think they are just popular? lol.

"They see new women as fresh meat. That together with them not knowing about filters makes those figures the norm. Find the filters and the numbers are manageable. All the site needs now is a filter for idiots that ignore profiles and preferences and we'd be sorted "

Hope they never put an Idiot filter on here !

Id be fuked

I currently have 300+ unread that I can't get to on my phone unless I change to desktop. They just come in waves and gets overwhelming to reply to all of them lol!x

Not sure I'd be too impressed if a meet went online during a meet! That seems excessive. I have applied most filters and get around 10 messages a day, more than enough but I'm old and not athletic

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Not sure I'd be too impressed if a meet went online during a meet! That seems excessive. I have applied most filters and get around 10 messages a day, more than enough but I'm old and not athletic "

maybe she was bored...odd thing to do otherwise..

"Not sure I'd be too impressed if a meet went online during a meet! That seems excessive. I have applied most filters and get around 10 messages a day, more than enough but I'm old and not athletic

maybe she was bored...odd thing to do otherwise.."

I think its quite bad manners and a little disrespectful to be looking at your phone for anything in another persons company but maybe that's just me?

Burnley

"Not sure I'd be too impressed if a meet went online during a meet! That seems excessive. I have applied most filters and get around 10 messages a day, more than enough but I'm old and not athletic

I think its quite bad manners and a little disrespectful to be looking at your phone for anything in another persons company but maybe that's just me?"

You would if it was 75% of the time some version of "cum lick my clit" or "hows u""

Youre lucky, I only get the classic..

'Hi'

You would if it was 75% of the time some version of "cum lick my clit" or "hows u""

Nope. I really wouldn't. And if I received many 'how's u' messages, I wouldn't be ignorant and not reply to it.

I think its quite bad manners and a little disrespectful to be looking at your phone for anything in another persons company but maybe that's just me?"

She was showing off all her mail and letting him read it. Allegedly.

Ego boost and incredibly, disgustingly indiscreet. (Make your own mind up whether that sentence refers to the OP or the female. Or both.)

"I need my own PA at times ...

Its impossible to answer everyone ..... and if u delete with out managing to answer ...you get another message asking why youve deleted them ... sometimes I just wipe the lot .... sorry xxx"

Only fair to set filters.wonder why men crack up.ego massage for some I think!

I think its quite bad manners and a little disrespectful to be looking at your phone for anything in another persons company but maybe that's just me?

Ego boost and incredibly, disgustingly indiscreet. (Make your own mind up whether that sentence refers to the OP or the female. Or both.)"

Some people just have no discretion on here.

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

In only get more than one message at a time on face Fridays lol. I would love a full inbox!!

Wisbech and A47 corridor

As I said in my initial post....we were on a mid session drinks break.....rehydration is a great thing. Different people view things in a different way. If I was meeting someone and they were spending time checking their emails , I would find it highly insulting . I would expect people to be able to spend time chatting unless they were lacking in conversational skills . Why would anyone be checking their emails during a meet. ?

Maybe she was bored. Or in need of an ego boost. "

Probably both.

You would if it was 75% of the time some version of "cum lick my clit" or "hows u"

Nope. I really wouldn't. And if I received many 'how's u' messages, I wouldn't be ignorant and not reply to it.

"

How do you know you wouldn't? What if you received a hundred of them? Or a thousand? Where do you draw the line at what's a waste of your time? If I reply to even 3 "how's u" messages it's a waste of my time. Not ignorant, I just have better things to do with my life.

her boc is gettin battered? Haha. Ultra euphemism

Box*

How do you know you wouldn't? What if you received a hundred of them? Or a thousand? Where do you draw the line at what's a waste of your time? If I reply to even 3 "how's u" messages it's a waste of my time. Not ignorant, I just have better things to do with my life. "

Because I'm not rude. Its always nice to just chat as well. They've made an effort so you should too. As you would in public.

By *rShinyKnickersMan  over a year ago

BARRY

Sorry, I read this as "Ladies in boxes"...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Ego boost and incredibly, disgustingly indiscreet. (Make your own mind up whether that sentence refers to the OP or the female. Or both.)"

I wish people would understand that messages do begin to tail off quite quickly. use your filters. Block all others and do your own searching. I get, at best, 10 a day, and that's without a male filter. She won't be 29 and athletic for ever, so tell her to fill her boots.

"I get about 20-30 a day and I don't have filters.

I feel so unloved now "

we don't even get that x

How do you know you wouldn't? What if you received a hundred of them? Or a thousand? Where do you draw the line at what's a waste of your time? If I reply to even 3 "how's u" messages it's a waste of my time. Not ignorant, I just have better things to do with my life.

Because I'm not rude. Its always nice to just chat as well. They've made an effort so you should too. As you would in public."

I have just received 5 messages. All one line/one word crap. All deleted. That's not them making an effort. That's men thinking the scatter gun approach works on here. Guess what?! It doesn't!!

So I HAVE to make an effort for messages like that? Like fuck I do!!

The bit I don't get is - fit young girl, but has to blow his own trumpet.

Nobby, you're doing it all wrong lol

"The bit I don't get is - fit young girl, but has to blow his own trumpet.

Nobby, you're doing it all wrong lol "

Could have asked the same question by saying a friend showed him their messages etc. Not sure why all the other info was needed.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Could have asked the same question by saying a friend showed him their messages etc. Not sure why all the other info was needed. "

But he met an athletic 29 year old. He needs to let people know!!

Could have asked the same question by saying a friend showed him their messages etc. Not sure why all the other info was needed.

But he met an athletic 29 year old. He needs to let people know!!"

Here's hoping she doesn't send a veri as the eyes of the world will be on her and 632 messages will seem tame!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im not going to take any of the cynical stuff on this thread..i find it unnecessary..yes its a lot..filters are a pain because if you meet someone at a club and they want to message you they cant if you have them on....all my filters are on..if i opened them up withing 24 hours i would be getting the why havent you messaged me back/ why have you deleted me messages on top of the hi you..blah blah messages i receive...i am not complaining..but its over whelming...no i didn't expect it to be this way..to answer another persons question....i went to a club before i joined this site..does it stop when i open my filters......no not yet...so advice to the young lady in question...know what you want, stick to it and close down every week or so, so you can take stock of whats happening to you xx

Because I'm not rude. Its always nice to just chat as well. They've made an effort so you should too. As you would in public.

I have just received 5 messages. All one line/one word crap. All deleted. That's not them making an effort. That's men thinking the scatter gun approach works on here. Guess what?! It doesn't!!

So I HAVE to make an effort for messages like that? Like fuck I do!!"

Course you don't have too. But then they didn't have to message you! You don't come across as very approachable, are you like this in public?

Probably a pure coincidnce but the green arrow coincidentally finds a near identical response to the OP on another thread.

Because I'm not rude. Its always nice to just chat as well. They've made an effort so you should too. As you would in public."

They haven't made the effort though. And I haven't asked them to. It isn't rude. I don't want to "just chat", I have friends for that. If a stranger came up to me in the street and said "how's u", I probably wouldn't talk to them either.

Like me? Unless it all magically changes at 30.

No hope for single fat and old me then "

Your pics look great to me!

Am I the only one reading this as 'Hey everyone look at me - I had sex with a gorgeous, popular, athletic 29 year old last night! - go me!!'

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 20:45:40]

Am I the only one reading this as 'Hey everyone look at me - I had sex with a gorgeous, popular, athletic 29 year old last night! - go me!!' "

No you're not.

There are certainly a few ladies on fab whose boxes i'd like to put something in

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Can't be applied to figments of imagination

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Sorry, I read this as "Ladies in boxes"..."

Boxing Helena.

Great film!

A

Ego boost and incredibly, disgustingly indiscreet. (Make your own mind up whether that sentence refers to the OP or the female. Or both.)

Probably a pure coincidnce but the green arrow coincidentally finds a near identical response to the OP on another thread. "

A post by me?

Probably a pure coincidnce but the green arrow coincidentally finds a near identical response to the OP on another thread.

A post by me?"

No. Just that someone else had come to a similar conclusiuon about discretion as the OP was openly admitting showing text messages from 1 meet with another meet.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Looked suspiciously like an advert to me too. Still if things have been quiet.

B & M Bargains

They haven't made the effort though. And I haven't asked them to. It isn't rude. I don't want to "just chat", I have friends for that. If a stranger came up to me in the street and said "how's u", I probably wouldn't talk to them either. "

There is no effort in typing a X as a title and hi in the bulk of the message!

How do I reply to that?? What do I put? Just hi again? What a boring conversation that would be!!

Every reply, even if it's to say no thanks, opens that person up to reply again if I choose to put filters on. So a reply to be polite would then mean I would have to either block or make a note against that person in case they message in the future.

I have 400 unread messages.. If I spend a minute on each of those it would take me over 6 hours to deal with. Never mind that lots would reply again to the no thanks

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"

Unless you have an interest in a message , why should you bother replying. Common sense suggests that no reply means no interest . It is nothing to do with being ignorant as many messages will be little more than junk mail.

Unless you have an interest in a message , why should you bother replying. Common sense suggests that no reply means no interest . It is nothing to do with being ignorant as many messages will be little more than junk mail. "

Unless you have an interest in a message , why should you bother replying. Common sense suggests that no reply means no interest . It is nothing to do with being ignorant as many messages will be little more than junk mail. "

Common courtesy. Manners. Absolutely ignorant. Treat others how you wish to be treated. Doesn't hurt or take any effort just to say 'hi thanks for the message but sprey not interested. I wish you luck though'. Even if it's copied and pasted.

I've sent quite a few well written opening messages only for the receiver to just delete with no reply and many a time has gotten me down. People don't think of the reaction it might give to the person who sent out.

Unless you have an interest in a message , why should you bother replying. Common sense suggests that no reply means no interest . It is nothing to do with being ignorant as many messages will be little more than junk mail.

Common courtesy. Manners. Absolutely ignorant. Treat others how you wish to be treated. Doesn't hurt or take any effort just to say 'hi thanks for the message but sprey not interested. I wish you luck though'. Even if it's copied and pasted.

I've sent quite a few well written opening messages only for the receiver to just delete with no reply and many a time has gotten me down. People don't think of the reaction it might give to the person who sent out. "

I wouldn't let it worry you to be honest. Your experience of this site will be a much better one if you just accept it whether you think its right or wrong, it will never change. A polite reply can often spark a tirade of abuse and name calling or the Spanish inquisition as to why you are not interested often followed a few days/weeks/months later with another message because they've either forgotten they've already messaged or are trying to change your mind. I spend most of my time politely declining meets because of reasons that are clear in the first couple of sentences of my profile, I don't need to, they are rude to not extend me the courtesy of reading it. If you had the volume and type of messages some women get on here I think your view would be drastically different.

I've sent quite a few well written opening messages only for the receiver to just delete with no reply and many a time has gotten me down. People don't think of the reaction it might give to the person who sent out. "

Maybe you should of read the FAQ before you started messaging. It is clearly stated that no reply means no thanks. It is not rude. If you struggle to accept that basic concept about this site then maybe this site is not for you.

I've sent quite a few well written opening messages only for the receiver to just delete with no reply and many a time has gotten me down. People don't think of the reaction it might give to the person who sent out.

Maybe you should of read the FAQ before you started messaging. It is clearly stated that no reply means no thanks. It is not rude. If you struggle to accept that basic concept about this site then maybe this site is not for you."

Maybe he'd rather log back into several no thanks messages? Can't see the point in that myself.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Fab can be a pretty ruthless environment. I dont even bother checking to see if people read my messages . Why should any member be bothered about the impact on the sender of not replying to a message ?. The membership rules state that there is no need to reoly

I read all profiles thanks and most if not all I message don't state that they won't reply if not interested.

I shudder to think that those that don't think it's rude, what they are like in public.

I often message guys first, I then delete all my sent messages immediately after I've sent them. I'll either get a reply or I won't. There's really no point spending a nano second more on someone who didn't reply, why worry, they're not interested?

"I read all profiles thanks and most if not all I message don't state that they won't reply if not interested.

I shudder to think that those that don't think it's rude, what they are like in public."

Do they state they will reply then?

" People don't think of the reaction it might give to the person who sent out. "

This may sound harsh, but why should they? A complete stranger on an internet site? Do they owe them anything really?

In the end, this isn't some kind of public service, swinging isn't an altruistic pursuit. when so many of us have to spend time in our real lives interacting with people who don't really interest us, why would we do that in our spare time? Especially when of can spend time interacting with those who do? I'm not an unsympathetic person but seriously, I owe nobody on here anything...

Would you really prefer an inbox full of rejection?

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Maybe you should of read the FAQ before you started messaging. It is clearly stated that no reply means no thanks. It is not rude. If you struggle to accept that basic concept about this site then maybe this site is not for you.

Maybe he'd rather log back into several no thanks messages? Can't see the point in that myself. "

I would have thought that rejection messages are even worse . It reinforces the fact that the recipient has no interest in you. At least is there is no reply, you can live in dreamland

Ok fair enough. I just find when it keeps happening after writing nice messages, start to question yourself...

"Ok fair enough. I just find when it keeps happening after writing nice messages, start to question yourself..."

Don't, its cyberland, normal rules don't apply.

"I read all profiles thanks and most if not all I message don't state that they won't reply if not interested.

I shudder to think that those that don't think it's rude, what they are like in public."

I find the attitude you're displaying here more rude to be honest. Do you stop and engage in public with every single charity collector you walk past on a busy high street? Or every single person flyering for bars on a night out? Or do you sometimes walk past with a fixed smile or your headphones in because you're on your lunch break and you only have twenty minutes to run an errand?

I don't get loads of messages, I've already said that above. But I'm still not going to waste my time and theirs by replying when I'm not interested, even if it's only two messages. Having an utterly pointless line on my profile about not replying if I'm not interested would make absolutely no difference, surely that's just common sense?

I do my own messaging a lot of the time, and I don't always get responses. I prefer to log in and see NO reply than to see a reply from a person I was interested in, get my hopes up and then read it to find it's a no thanks for whatever reason.

So yes, I am treating others exactly as I would like to be treated, I'm not rude, I'm not ignorant, I behave perfectly well in public and I don't believe in pointlessly stringing anyone along when I'm not interested in meeting them. To send the reply you suggested would take me five times as long as it took them to send "how's u" so no, my heart doesn't really bleed for them.

I shudder to think that those that don't think it's rude, what they are like in public.

I find the attitude you're displaying here more rude to be honest. Do you stop and engage in public with every single charity collector you walk past on a busy high street? Or every single person flyering for bars on a night out? Or do you sometimes walk past with a fixed smile or your headphones in because you're on your lunch break and you only have twenty minutes to run an errand?

I don't get loads of messages, I've already said that above. But I'm still not going to waste my time and theirs by replying when I'm not interested, even if it's only two messages. Having an utterly pointless line on my profile about not replying if I'm not interested would make absolutely no difference, surely that's just common sense?

I do my own messaging a lot of the time, and I don't always get responses. I prefer to log in and see NO reply than to see a reply from a person I was interested in, get my hopes up and then read it to find it's a no thanks for whatever reason.

So yes, I am treating others exactly as I would like to be treated, I'm not rude, I'm not ignorant, I behave perfectly well in public and I don't believe in pointlessly stringing anyone along when I'm not interested in meeting them. To send the reply you suggested would take me five times as long as it took them to send "how's u" so no, my heart doesn't really bleed for them. "

I currently have 210 unread messages!! If I reply saying no thanks I either get a message asking why or a message saying thanks for replying !! So I now have more messages!! Whoever sent the oldest message probably won't even get opened because I do have a life away from fab, I don't have time to sit and type a thank you note to every guy who's messaged me!!!! AND I guarantee 50% of them are cut and paste messages sent to every woman in a ten mile radius anyway! I'm not rude or impolite it's just the nature of the site!

I receive a lot of messages I'm also crap at keeping on top of them so they remain unread but I'm never rude to anyone.

What I've noticed tho is the amount of repeat messages from the same people. I thought Fabs had a system in place that told them they are messaging someone who hasn't replied ~ or maybe I've just made that up...

"I receive a lot of messages I'm also crap at keeping on top of them so they remain unread but I'm never rude to anyone.

What I've noticed tho is the amount of repeat messages from the same people. I thought Fabs had a system in place that told them they are messaging someone who hasn't replied ~ or maybe I've just made that up... "

They have, its often ignored!! I think it would be a good idea if you message someone a third time without reply, you get automatically blocked.

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

I get same but they think you want to message them all day not knowing we got life outside fab then if you dont reply they get nasty with words yes I say alot is copy paste

"Ok fair enough. I just find when it keeps happening after writing nice messages, start to question yourself..."

You don't seem to be questnining yourself at all. You seem to be telling all the women how they should use the site and being pretty rude to those who state they won't meet your sense of entitlement

"Well this gorgeous lady was so impressed with the Op she totally forgot to verify him ! Lol"

Second meet last night..... you can read verification now if you are that bothered!

That wasn't the point of the thread tho.

I've always maintained no profile= inbox full of chancers

"I receive a lot of messages I'm also crap at keeping on top of them so they remain unread but I'm never rude to anyone.

What I've noticed tho is the amount of repeat messages from the same people. I thought Fabs had a system in place that told them they are messaging someone who hasn't replied ~ or maybe I've just made that up...

They have, its often ignored!! I think it would be a good idea if you message someone a third time without reply, you get automatically blocked."

Good idea.

"Well this gorgeous lady was so impressed with the Op she totally forgot to verify him ! Lol

Second meet last night..... you can read verification now if you are that bothered!

That wasn't the point of the thread tho."

No, it was to tell everyone you met a fit, popular 29 year old

Mine does , it also asked for a face pic with a first message not a cock. Guess how many read that ?

I don't give them a second glance as if they are so rude not to have read my profile first I shudder to think what they are like in public.

"I've always maintained no profile= inbox full of chancers "

All makes sense now

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"Well this gorgeous lady was so impressed with the Op she totally forgot to verify him ! Lol

No, it was to tell everyone you met a fit, popular 29 year old "

I wonder if she's aware that her meets are being broadcast in the forums and how she feels about that...

I wonder if she's aware that her meets are being broadcast in the forums and how she feels about that..."

I wondered that too. I'd be mortified if one of my meets broadcast it on the forum, I value discretion and with a veri left, its not hard to work out who it was. It wasn't even necessary to mention the meet as the thread was about how many messages some women get.

"

Maybe you should of read the FAQ before you started messaging. It is clearly stated that no reply means no thanks. It is not rude. If you struggle to accept that basic concept about this site then maybe this site is not for you."

Why would you need to read FAQs on a sex site to understand human social interaction?

So any male whos used dating/sex sites will tell you there is no point in 'well crafted introduction messages' , cos da bitches don't reply lol. Sure, like a right mug you try it at first + when you don't even get a cursory reply, you wise up PDQ.

Then da ladyeez wonder why ' men don't read our profiles' and send copy+ paste messages. Duh

I wonder if she's aware that her meets are being broadcast in the forums and how she feels about that..."

Not just that but how she shows her messages to other meets...particularly someone so spectacularly indiscreet, wouldn't give me confidence in someone...

I wouldn't imagine she cares much given that she shows her private messages to her meets

Most I've had has been maybe 7 and I thought I were doing pretty well lol

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

You've got to feel for any woman who's inbox gets battered 600 times in a few days

That wasn't the point of the thread tho."

You're the man

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I wonder if she's aware that her meets are being broadcast in the forums and how she feels about that...

I wondered that too. I'd be mortified if one of my meets broadcast it on the forum, I value discretion and with a veri left, its not hard to work out who it was. It wasn't even necessary to mention the meet as the thread was about how many messages some women get."

Discretion is important to most people with any common sense . Another interesting point is that the profile of the lady at the meet is that of a couple , not a single lady . It does not make sense for people to broadcast their meets for everyone to see.

I bet her inbox is full?

But what about her back doors

Burnley

Not just that but how she shows her messages to other meets...particularly someone so spectacularly indiscreet, wouldn't give me confidence in someone..."

I'm single, 30 and very athletic but have never had that many unread messages.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

". Another interesting point is that the profile of the lady at the meet is that of a couple , not a single lady . "

No it isn't

"I'm single, 30 and very athletic but have never had that many unread messages."

Is that because you actually read them all?

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

Ha just giggled at the whole thread ....... And no way in hell would I want my mail shown any and every one

» Add a new message to this topic