FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Very specific requirements...

Very specific requirements...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

What is your reaction to profiles which list very specific requirements/demands...in the style of:

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

Do you think 'fine this person just knows exactly what she (invariably its a she) wants'? Or, like me, do you find that you are put off (even if you do meet specified requirements), simply by the fact that this person doesn't seem to have a very open mind with regard to the myriad of things which can make for fantastic sex? and the likelihood is that sex with such a person would unlikely be particularly satisfying...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because of the attention they get and offers so they have to narrow their search down lol.

We see these requirements, accept that we don't fit them and just move on. Not gonna waste energy or time trying to persuade someone that were worth of their time. We'll move onto someone whose criteria we can meet

Move on plenty more out there to chat with hopefully meet

I think its their profile, they can ask for what they wish, whether they get it or not is another matter but either way, it doesn't bother or affect me, I'll just move on.

Being very specific is not my style, I prefer to be more open-minded - that way I often surprise myself too! .....but if others feel the need to keep to narrow particulars that's up to them - unlikely to swing with us odd bods though! M x

I state what I'm looking for simply because ive never been with a gym fit lush ripped tanned tattooed man and I want to see if I can attract such man alas so far no luck

"I think its their profile, they can ask for what they wish, whether they get it or not is another matter but either way, it doesn't bother or affect me, I'll just move on. "

My profile is seeking a geek with biceps.

But I'm not fussy. Anyone gorgeous with fascinating conversation will do!

"What is your reaction to profiles which list very specific requirements/demands...in the style of:

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

Do you think 'fine this person just knows exactly what she (invariably its a she) wants'? Or, like me, do you find that you are put off (even if you do meet specified requirements), simply by the fact that this person doesn't seem to have a very open mind with regard to the myriad of things which can make for fantastic sex? and the likelihood is that sex with such a person would unlikely be particularly satisfying...

"

Can understand your logic but we have some requirements and the reason is that we already have fantastic sex together. We're not swinging to get more fantastic sex with someone else, we're swinging to have new experiences we can't get with each other. To your point, yes some of them turn out to be duds but we have a list of things we want to try and even a dud crosses it off the list!

I think it's irrelevant. The majority dont read profiles anyway.

North Cambs

Just to make it clear, I'm not in the least bothered by such profiles and indeed I do simply move on. Really, I was just interested in how other people react to profiles with whole lists of 'requirements'...

Finally, I think we all recognise that mentioning things that we might like to find/experience is slightly different to what I'm talking about..

I understand having some requirements...if you are only not going to meet people under 6ft, why not just say it at the outset?

Having said that, if they are written in a demanding way, I find it off-putting and probably won't write even if we fit the requirements.

What surprises me is when these people message us, and when I point out that we don't really meet their requirements, they say it's fine that we don't.

Worse still, when couples have different standards for who they will meet as single and who they will meet as couples. If you only want a 6ft Adonis single male, or a single woman with large boobs, why "settle" for us as a couple... Just because we come as a pair? I find this very off-putting.

-Courtney

My preference is a woman that looks like Kelly Brook in every way.

Probably why I don't get much mail

The age stipulation annoys be hugely . It's illegal in real life to be ageist lol

So what happens on Fab is people just lie about their ages to get past age blocks

Age, for me is the most crazy stipulation

"The age stipulation annoys be hugely . It's illegal in real life to be ageist lol

So what happens on Fab is people just lie about their ages to get past age blocks

Age, for me is the most crazy stipulation "

Why is it?

I think some of them are really funny to read. Why shouldn't people specify requirements? I have a few on mine. My biggest being I like people with manners. Still get the "fancy a fuck" messages though

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"The age stipulation annoys be hugely . It's illegal in real life to be ageist lol

Age, for me is the most crazy stipulation "

Why on earth would it annoy you??... Bonkers...

Anyway, OP, I always say, say what you want! Too many on here try to be everything to everyone and it doesn't work for us.

We know what we want, some of it is in our profile some of it isn't - deliberately so that we can out those that will say anything to get a meet.

D

All I ask is a woman who has the left foot bigger than the right, that's all..

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

My requirements aren't specific since I am open to lots of different types of people and experiences. I have age preferences set but they're pretty wide and I haven't always stuck to them, but it helps cut down somewhat on unsolicited mail. If I come across a profile that I like the look of but I don't match what they state they're looking for then I only have myself to blame if I choose not to read it or read it and ignore it and message them anyway. As to ages, I have been too old to message a few profiles. It happens and I move on (although when I get messaged by people who state they are looking for younger than me but tell me I'm an exception to their rule I smile ruefully and tell them I'm not).

We would rather read someone's specifications on their profile rather than meet them and be rejected face to face so I guess it's a good thing if people state their preferred requirement's in who they will meet

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

[Removed by poster at 22/06/15 18:36:32]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd rather see someone have very specific requirements than none at all.

A middle ground is a preferred, sensible option of course - but if not then give me detail over nothing.

It does seem however that often the profiles at either end of the 'detail scale' are the ones saying they struggle to find what they want. So maybe less of an extreme is in fact more?

A

As this adds to what we already we have at home we feel there's nothing wrong with knowing exactly what you want and only doing that. If you don't get a kick/buzz from it what's the point?

I like to read their requirements, realise that I don't meet them, then spend the next couple of hours messaging them anyway to try and persuade them that I really would make it worth their while (because I clearly know more than them) then send them an abusive message calling them fat or ugly anyway...

"I like to read their requirements, realise that I don't meet them, then spend the next couple of hours messaging them anyway to try and persuade them that I really would make it worth their while (because I clearly know more than them) then send them an abusive message calling them fat or ugly anyway..."

You do this too? I thought we were the only ones!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I like to read their requirements, realise that I don't meet them, then spend the next couple of hours messaging them anyway to try and persuade them that I really would make it worth their while (because I clearly know more than them) then send them an abusive message calling them fat or ugly anyway..."

A contender for post of the day!

A

Our requirements are somewhat tongue in cheek.

We get some very tongue cheeky messages around them which pique our interest in other ways.

The ones who list their requirements, FAQs and donts in an incredibly aggressive and rude way, and then wonder why they only get dickheads messaging are a source of amusement, long may they continue.

The others, I don't really get it because I'm not like that, I don't have a specific 'type' I go for, but I suppose other people do. I'd also rather someone message me being themselves rather than trying to tick off a checklist of requirements telling me what I want to hear based on my 420 commandments on my profile, when they could be lying about half of them.

The way someone writes their profile can be off-putting.

Some can put their preferences in a polite, fun, easy going way & others just write them in a very rude & bitter way.

Saying that I don't do too badly even though I have requirements. I suppose some people are grateful for any attention on here. Positive or negative.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"What is your reaction to profiles which list very specific requirements/demands...in the style of:

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

"

I have tough requirements:

Atleast 1.5m; under 150 kgs; one or two arms and/or one or two legs; aged less than 75

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

I have tough requirements:

Atleast 1.5m; under 150 kgs; one or two arms and/or one or two legs; aged less than 75"

Picky

Personally I get depressed that I don't fit any of their requirements, then close my account and set up another one that matches that persons specific needs. I'm actually a 4ft Yoda lookalike (though not green), found this guy's pics on a dodgy website but one of the women here seemed to go for this stuff

"Personally I get depressed that I don't fit any of their requirements, then close my account and set up another one that matches that persons specific needs. I'm actually a 4ft Yoda lookalike (though not green), found this guy's pics on a dodgy website but one of the women here seemed to go for this stuff "

Dammit, I just changed my profile to stop mentioning Yoda because people told me I was being too picky

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people have very strong preferences on here and demands. If someone just has a huge list of who can and cannot message them in an aggressive way it's a big turn off for me. They still seem to have lots of verifications though so it clearly doesn't put everyone off.

I have one of those profiles and it's because i'm only attracted to what i'm attracted to, on here and in real life. So it's meant to save people wasting their time and mine. Doesn't work a lot though coz most men don't bother to read it, but those who do tend to be more my type.

"I have one of those profiles and it's because i'm only attracted to what i'm attracted to, on here and in real life. So it's meant to save people wasting their time and mine. Doesn't work a lot though coz most men don't bother to read it, but those who do tend to be more my type. "

Ha ha like the title though

I know the sort of man I go for but have met a different type man as enjoyed the chat and personality, turned out an amazing meet. So rough idea but flexible

I'd rather know they weren't interested in 49 year old fat women. I don't have requirements on my profile except my age ranges,which change now and then.

"I like to read their requirements, realise that I don't meet them, then spend the next couple of hours messaging them anyway to try and persuade them that I really would make it worth their while (because I clearly know more than them) then send them an abusive message calling them fat or ugly anyway...

You do this too? I thought we were the only ones!! "

Can't say I've seen many single men profiles (which is what I am looking for) that have a list of demands

Anyway, OP, I always say, say what you want! Too many on here try to be everything to everyone and it doesn't work for us.

We know what we want, some of it is in our profile some of it isn't - deliberately so that we can out those that will say anything to get a meet.

D"

Age is an annoying stipulation because people can be older/younger but look very different to their age, can ne mature/immature, keep themselves very fit/let themselves go - and yet all those things can be nothing to do with how old or young they are

"Can't say I've seen many single men profiles (which is what I am looking for) that have a list of demands

"

D"

Your profile says to me. Don't you dare message me you fucker, but winking is cool.

"We see these requirements, accept that we don't fit them and just move on. Not gonna waste energy or time trying to persuade someone that were worth of their time. We'll move onto someone whose criteria we can meet "

This

"I have one of those profiles and it's because i'm only attracted to what i'm attracted to, on here and in real life. So it's meant to save people wasting their time and mine. Doesn't work a lot though coz most men don't bother to read it, but those who do tend to be more my type. "

Capslock.

"I state what I'm looking for simply because ive never been with a gym fit lush ripped tanned tattooed man and I want to see if I can attract such man alas so far no luck "

Are you gym fit? Horses for courses n all that.

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

I say yes to everything and when they reply "you're joking" I point out they started it.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

"

It is their profile and they are entitled to specify exactly what their requirements are. It also shows consideration towards other members because by being so specific with their requirements , you know what to contact them unless you meet all the requirements on the tick list.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

One of my legs is shorter than the other and both of my feet's too long...as the song goes

Must have a fish and a tranquilizer gun. How they relate to sex, you're guess is as good as mine....

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

It is their profile and they are entitled to specify exactly what their requirements are. It also shows consideration towards other members because by being so specific with their requirements , you know what to contact them unless you meet all the requirements on the tick list."

Do I lack consideration towards other members by not having a tick list then?

some people will still ignore and try anyway - would tend to put me in one sense but cant argue with someone who knows what they want

If I see long lists on a profile I just and move on

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If I like the look of their profile, then I would go through the list and see if I fit the bill....... I don't

Cal

"Can't say I've seen many single men profiles (which is what I am looking for) that have a list of demands

"

Because men aren't very fussy.

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its fair enough. Each can do/specify what they wish on their own profile, and it helps to see what people want. Personally it would put me off if it were superficial specifications eg height, hair colour, skin colour.

I'm 38, there's not much I haven't tried and I know what I like, so I ask for it on my profile. Fantastic sex comes from finding people who you're attracted to.

Don't see the problem myself. I'm too tall for a lot of people on here and I'd rather they said so in their profile, rather than let me waste my time messaging them.

Met a lady recently (part of a couple) her specifics were no one over 55, she never plays on 1st meet, safe sex only and definitely no anal. Fortunately for me she turned out to be a liar on all counts

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

I get amused by those profiles even more so when they put up a status complaining that they can't get a meet

Suppose having some requirements is one thing but other border on the ridiculous and the person isn't exactly all singing and dancing themselves

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"Met a lady recently (part of a couple) her specifics were no one over 55, she never plays on 1st meet, safe sex only and definitely no anal. Fortunately for me she turned out to be a liar on all counts "

So you won't be seeing them again then after calling her a liar in a public forum.

"Met a lady recently (part of a couple) her specifics were no one over 55, she never plays on 1st meet, safe sex only and definitely no anal. Fortunately for me she turned out to be a liar on all counts

So you won't be seeing them again then after calling her a liar in a public forum."

I'm sure when they come online and see this they'll be over the moon! Or maybe wondering why they hve more messages from men saying how much they love bareback anal too.

I have very specific requirements, I'm incredibly picky! But I can't condense those down into a handy checklist for my profile because it's not as simple as must be over 6ft, must be muscly, no blacks or asians, no bi men, no married men, must accommodate etc etc because someone can be none of those things and be exactly my type, or all of them and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. I know what I want and I know what I like - but it's on a case by case basis and I don't have a set type. If this means a lot of men end up wasting their time messaging me I don't really care, because I get to have a good time with the wide variety of thin or muscly, black or white, married or single, bi or straight ones who DO turn out to be who I want, I'm not going to put them off with a list which doesn't apply to me anyway.

"Met a lady recently (part of a couple) her specifics were no one over 55, she never plays on 1st meet, safe sex only and definitely no anal. Fortunately for me she turned out to be a liar on all counts

So you won't be seeing them again then after calling her a liar in a public forum."

Definitely not I cannot abide liars

"I have very specific requirements, I'm incredibly picky! But I can't condense those down into a handy checklist for my profile because it's not as simple as must be over 6ft, must be muscly, no blacks or asians, no bi men, no married men, must accommodate etc etc because someone can be none of those things and be exactly my type, or all of them and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. I know what I want and I know what I like - but it's on a case by case basis and I don't have a set type. If this means a lot of men end up wasting their time messaging me I don't really care, because I get to have a good time with the wide variety of thin or muscly, black or white, married or single, bi or straight ones who DO turn out to be who I want, I'm not going to put them off with a list which doesn't apply to me anyway."

Totally agree with you A. m x

I'm incredibly fussy...I know what I want from Fab and it's all on my profile. It's designed to save guys who wouldn't interest me wasting their time messaging - and it's never stopped me getting meets

"I'm incredibly fussy...I know what I want from Fab and it's all on my profile. It's designed to save guys who wouldn't interest me wasting their time messaging - and it's never stopped me getting meets "

Your profile is excellent!

"I get amused by those profiles even more so when they put up a status complaining that they can't get a meet

Suppose having some requirements is one thing but other border on the ridiculous and the person isn't exactly all singing and dancing themselves"

So true!

"I'm incredibly fussy...I know what I want from Fab and it's all on my profile. It's designed to save guys who wouldn't interest me wasting their time messaging - and it's never stopped me getting meets

Your profile is excellent! "

Thank you x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Sexiness to me has never come with specific statistics on how someone should look, the only specific I have had is the age thing and that's just because I tried younger men and didn't really enjoy the experiences. The people I have met in the past have been all builds and heights

"I'm incredibly fussy...I know what I want from Fab and it's all on my profile. It's designed to save guys who wouldn't interest me wasting their time messaging - and it's never stopped me getting meets "

True. I think having some parameters is helpful. I don't want a whole load of unsuitable people messaging me. Saves time for all. I know what I am looking for as I know what I like.

"My profile is seeking a geek with biceps.

But I'm not fussy. Anyone gorgeous with fascinating conversation will do!"

Me,me and me ticked all the boxes.

Well almost, sort of, ish.

If it helps I think Amy is the best character in big bang, honestly not just saying that.

The sexual tension hidden behind the geeky exterior is very alluringly. Lol

Besides I am too old and part of a couple.

After joining here a few years back I quickly realised who I like to meet and have fun with. My filters reflect that. It stops people wasting their time and me trying to reply to even more messages. As the lady said above, it works well for me.

"After joining here a few years back I quickly realised who I like to meet and have fun with. My filters reflect that. It stops people wasting their time and me trying to reply to even more messages. As the lady said above, it works well for me. "

Nicely written profile I must say

"After joining here a few years back I quickly realised who I like to meet and have fun with. My filters reflect that. It stops people wasting their time and me trying to reply to even more messages. As the lady said above, it works well for me.

Nicely written profile I must say "

Thank you kind sir. I like to keep things simple.

telford

D

Age is an annoying stipulation because people can be older/younger but look very different to their age, can ne mature/immature, keep themselves very fit/let themselves go - and yet all those things can be nothing to do with how old or young they are "

Apologies if being daft but I read your response as saying "age is an annoying stipulation" yet you have a very small 10 year age range window on your profile? Surely that says it's a very useful feature and a stipulation you're making about who you'd like to meet?

D

telford

D

Your profile says to me. Don't you dare message me you fucker, but winking is cool."

Not quite sure it says that, but it's open to interpretation D and happy for people to think that if they like. I'm happy for anyone to message us - just don't give us grief if we ignore it. If tgere are those of an insecure nervous disposition who feel emotionally wronged by such a request, I would hope they have the good sense not to message in the first place.

D

I think those profiles are just fine. If you know what you're looking for...why not state that? Why allow people to waste their time by contacting when you don't plan to meet them anyway?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My profile, when visible is specific for what I want. This is fantasy, I'm not looking for a soul mate or bff.

That said three of my best meets have been with men totally outwith my criteria who I met for a social as they amused me so much. One: 5ft 6 and the size of one of my legs. I used to spend the weekend and the landlord and regulars in his local were fascinated by us: talk about odd couple. Every week they'd say to him "see you survived then!"

My other half I met on here isn't even sub!

People should be left to decide who they want to have seen with without ridicule. If they don't get meets how does that affect anyone but them?

I just read, and move on...No point in analysing

I have no requirements, perhaps I should start compiling a list.

"I have no requirements, perhaps I should start compiling a list."

I am adding that you are required to move over here

Why is it? "

Yet you have an age stipulation. Is it only supposed to work one way?

"I have no requirements, perhaps I should start compiling a list.

I am adding that you are required to move over here "

I'll have you know I'm a frequent flyer into East Midlands

By *undaybrowserMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

the one that annoys me is when profiles say "we will meet on my terms, not yours". Just make the person sound rude and off-putting from the start.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't have a list of requirements as such they are more preferences really. I hope it stops a few messages from people who I wouldn't be interested in meeting getting in touch. It's a time saving thing!!!!

"I have no requirements, perhaps I should start compiling a list.

I am adding that you are required to move over here

I'll have you know I'm a frequent flyer into East Midlands "

I'll have you know I'm jot far from there, and quite hospitable

If I saw a guy with a long list of requirements I'd initially think hmmm yeah now that's someone who knows what he wants, but then because I watch too many crime documentaries and read so many things about psychology I'd think hang on does he want someone who looks like his ex or his fucking mother or something but that's just me and the way my mind works.

That being said, I have a very specific set of requirements myself...

•over 6ft

•penis minimum 7 inches with decent girth and good size balls

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•pink smooth arse hole with no pubes

•under 12% body fat

That's what I intially ask for and I'll get guys that fit that description but even then I might not fancy them. The last guy I dated and really liked was 5'10 which is still taller than me when I'm wearing heels, my list of requirements isn't exhaustive and sometimes it goes out the window when someone grabs my attention, the main thing and most important thing is penis size, that can never be compromised.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

It is their profile and they are entitled to specify exactly what their requirements are. It also shows consideration towards other members because by being so specific with their requirements , you know what to contact them unless you meet all the requirements on the tick list.

Do I lack consideration towards other members by not having a tick list then?"

As you have a fairly detailed and well written profile , the answer is no.

D

Your profile says to me. Don't you dare message me you fucker, but winking is cool.

Not quite sure it says that, but it's open to interpretation D and happy for people to think that if they like. I'm happy for anyone to message us - just don't give us grief if we ignore it. If tgere are those of an insecure nervous disposition who feel emotionally wronged by such a request, I would hope they have the good sense not to message in the first place.

D

"

Just read it again. And It reads totally different now. I see you are saying not to expect a reply. Proof that ones current mood can effect how something comes across.

I apologise for the initial miss read.

"If I saw a guy with a long list of requirements I'd initially think hmmm yeah now that's someone who knows what he wants, but then because I watch too many crime documentaries and read so many things about psychology I'd think hang on does he want someone who looks like his ex or his fucking mother or something but that's just me and the way my mind works.

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

That's what I intially ask for and I'll get guys that fit that description but even then I might not fancy them. The last guy I dated and really liked was 5'10 which is still taller than me when I'm wearing heels, my list of requirements isn't exhaustive and sometimes it goes out the window when someone grabs my attention, the main thing and most important thing is penis size, that can never be compromised. "

I think I've started to remember your list, I noticed a couple of men the other day who I thought looked your type! (this is probably useless though as they were up north). How can you tell what under 12% body fat looks like vs say 15%? Is it just because you're trained in what you're looking for?

"If I saw a guy with a long list of requirements I'd initially think hmmm yeah now that's someone who knows what he wants, but then because I watch too many crime documentaries and read so many things about psychology I'd think hang on does he want someone who looks like his ex or his fucking mother or something but that's just me and the way my mind works.

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

That's what I intially ask for and I'll get guys that fit that description but even then I might not fancy them. The last guy I dated and really liked was 5'10 which is still taller than me when I'm wearing heels, my list of requirements isn't exhaustive and sometimes it goes out the window when someone grabs my attention, the main thing and most important thing is penis size, that can never be compromised.

I think I've started to remember your list, I noticed a couple of men the other day who I thought looked your type! (this is probably useless though as they were up north). How can you tell what under 12% body fat looks like vs say 15%? Is it just because you're trained in what you're looking for? "

Well if you look at my pics, i have 16.9% body fat when last measured 2 days before my current profile pic.

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

I think I've started to remember your list, I noticed a couple of men the other day who I thought looked your type! (this is probably useless though as they were up north). How can you tell what under 12% body fat looks like vs say 15%? Is it just because you're trained in what you're looking for?

Well if you look at my pics, i have 16.9% body fat when last measured 2 days before my current profile pic. "

That's an extremely elaborate look at me post

"

I think I've started to remember your list, I noticed a couple of men the other day who I thought looked your type! (this is probably useless though as they were up north). How can you tell what under 12% body fat looks like vs say 15%? Is it just because you're trained in what you're looking for? "

Yeah there seems to be a lot of fit guys up your way.

Umm TT saying he's sitting at 16.9 has an extra two inches of height on a 6ft guy but I would tell him to check the callipers he was using because on looking at his picture I'd put him at 15.5!

But even that would go out the window if I found someone that proper tickled my fancy! A blonde guy messaged me earlier and he's beautiful, never been attracted to a blonde before!

"

Umm TT saying he's sitting at 16.9 has an extra two inches of height on a 6ft guy but I would tell him to check the callipers he was using because on looking at his picture I'd put him at 15.5!

But even that would go out the window if I found someone that proper tickled my fancy! A blonde guy messaged me earlier and he's beautiful, never been attracted to a blonde before!"

I just want to fuck a fit young Welsh lass called Athena

"

But even that would go out the window if I found someone that proper tickled my fancy! A blonde guy messaged me earlier and he's beautiful, never been attracted to a blonde before!"

I'm not generally attracted to blonde men, I met a couple I liked though and realised it's the eyebrows rather than the hair for me. I don't like men with invisi-brow, if they're blonde with a strong eyebrow it's all good

"We see these requirements, accept that we don't fit them and just move on. Not gonna waste energy or time trying to persuade someone that were worth of their time. We'll move onto someone whose criteria we can meet "

Spot on. Love your outlook.

They're here to fulfil a specific fantasy. No harm in that.

But usually they'll meet other people who take their fancy along the way.

I tend to just send a wink and leave it up to them if I don't quite meet their specific requirements but meet the more general personality and sexual taste ones.

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

6 pack becomes visible around 13% and lower is the rule of thumb for body fat.

Below 10-11% though strength usually starts to drop off so it's not often found in people who perform for strength such as martial arts or lifting and only in body building types.

North Cambs

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

That's what I intially ask for and I'll get guys that fit that description but even then I might not fancy them. The last guy I dated and really liked was 5'10 which is still taller than me when I'm wearing heels, my list of requirements isn't exhaustive and sometimes it goes out the window when someone grabs my attention, the main thing and most important thing is penis size, that can never be compromised. "

Damn! I thought I might meet most of those requirments, however at 5'8 I am a short arse....at only 5'3 herself I do wonder whether this might be one of the things that sometimes 'goes out the window'.

She also fails to mention her age requirments...with an upper limit of 37 ....oh, and needing to be local...Gorgeous as she is, I guess, I'm a non starter..

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 07:51:10]

•over 6ft

•dark hair

•extremely handsome face

•thick bushy eyebrows

•under 12% body fat

6 pack becomes visible around 13% and lower is the rule of thumb for body fat.

Below 10-11% though strength usually starts to drop off so it's not often found in people who perform for strength such as martial arts or lifting and only in body building types. "

I've done some googling so I see what you mean.

No men under 6 ft

Minimum 8" cock

Must be heavy cummer

Etc, etc....

"

I find profile with loads of things to conform to on them off putting

The just make me feel that being so fussy I wouldnt be good enough

It does not bother me if people have loads of likes and dislikes I'd sooner know now than after we have met of they aren't going to like me but it wouldn't make me think twice about speaking to them

I have two specific requirements.

1) Condoms.

2) openmindedness (is that a word?).

Everything else is open to discussion.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I have two specific requirements.

1) Condoms.

Everything else is open to discussion."

Pulse?

"I have two specific requirements.

1) Condoms.

Everything else is open to discussion.

Pulse?"

Not always!

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

I'm still looking for a woman who has Sky Sports and BT Sports.

A washing machine and tumble dryer.

Brilliant, that made me laugh

» Add a new message to this topic