FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who swing as singles..

People who swing as singles..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I have dipped my toe in and out of the swinging scene a number of times in the past (and currently). Each time. has been when I am no longer in a relationship. I have never swung with a 'relationship partner'.

How do other single swingers feel about swinging with a potential future partner?

Do you think you would consider this? Is it something you would actively seek out in a prospective new partner. Or do you think your swinging days would end if and when you found yourself in another long term relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I have dipped my toe in and out of the swinging scene a number of times in the past (and currently). Each time. has been when I am no longer in a relationship. I have never swung with a 'relationship partner'.

How do other single swingers feel about swinging with a potential future partner?

Do you think you would consider this? Is it something you would actively seek out in a prospective new partner. Or do you think your swinging days would end if and when you found yourself in another long term relationship?

"

This is something I'm not sure about.

I can't imagine right now being with someone and not being able to go to clubs or meet people. But then I'm not sure how I would feel about seeing a partner with someone else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I ever felt like dating again, I would want to continue.

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I have dipped my toe in and out of the swinging scene a number of times in the past (and currently). Each time. has been when I am no longer in a relationship. I have never swung with a 'relationship partner'.

This is something I'm not sure about.

I can't imagine right now being with someone and not being able to go to clubs or meet people. But then I'm not sure how I would feel about seeing a partner with someone else."

Like you, I am not sure.

In my last relationship I did kind of gently broach the subject but it was very quickly clear that my partner at that time would never have entertained the idea. However, I also feel that in our case, my wanting her to consider the prospect of us swinging together was partly because the physical side of our relationship (and the relationship itself) had almost completely broken down at that point. I think I saw it as a last ditch attempt to keep us together, but, with a satisfying sex life.

I'd like to think I could carry on with this lifestyle with any future relationship but I'm not sure I could cope seeing someone I loved having sex with another woman. I've never had to deal with it yet.

"

I'm not interested in monogamy so I wouldnt stop.

I'm only really interested in casual sex with others who are also not interested in monogamy.

"

I'll let you know when we work it out

Until then we'll enjoy the journey and see where it takes us. Owing to the fact we met on Fab the swinging is changing to be more geared around us rather than stopping or meeting individually.

it's not something I would do as a couple

I wouldn't enjoy swapping partners at all. I'm up for 3sums and 4sums where we're all fucking together. But we don't live together yet so that'd be fairly hard to arrange yet.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

If I ever met someone that I wanted to pursue a relationship with, they would need to be either into the lifestyle or be understanding that it would be a poly relationship, as Mr is going nowhere.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I would say that someone who only "swings" when they are single, are not really swingers. I'm not saying that singles can't be swingers, they can, for example if they are in a swinging relationship and separate, or if they are single and swinging and then continue that once they are in a relationship.

Being in a couple who swings, the trick is to ease yourself in it gently if you want to try.

You don't one day wake up and suddenly have seperate solo meets and do full swaps all in one go.

Swinging is a spectrum, you can start at the shallow end, before you are ready to swim.

And I thought I was the most monogamous person out there! But after ten years of marriage, my husband and I are exploring our wilder sides. And it's sexy as hell.

I've never classed myself as a swinger. I'm a single girl leading a single life how I chose to live it.

Often I get asked with regards to my current lifestyle if I'd 'give it all up' and the honest answer is I have nothing to give up. Things change. I don't know who I might meet and what the dynamics of that relationship may entail. I could equally be monogamous or open. The important thing for me is being with the right person and allowing our relationship to develop naturally into what makes us both happy.

Now... If that guy would like to get himself down from the tree he is stuck in and make himself known... That would be great.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, I will always swing as a single

We collided together and knew from the off we would be into the same things sexually. Ok it was a MMF when we met so the writing was on the wall for awesome times.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

For me if someone i loved wanted to swing with me as a couple i wouldnt say no xxx But if they didnt then that would be it i wouldnt swing behind there back xx

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"For me if someone i loved wanted to swing with me as a couple i wouldnt say no xxx But if they didnt then that would be it i wouldnt swing behind there back xx"

I would love to meet someone who I could still go to clubs & enjoying adding others. If they didn't want to then yea I'd prob stop. They'd definately have to be the right person tho as I'm just enjoying things at the minute

"I've never classed myself as a swinger. I'm a single girl leading a single life how I chose to live it.

Often I get asked with regards to my current lifestyle if I'd 'give it all up' and the honest answer is I have nothing to give up. Things change. I don't know who I might meet and what the dynamics of that relationship may entail. I could equally be monogamous or open. The important thing for me is being with the right person and allowing our relationship to develop naturally into what makes us both happy.

Now... If that guy would like to get himself down from the tree he is stuck in and make himself known... That would be great. "

I find this a difficult one to answer. I'm enjoying being a single swinger at the moment but obviously I don't want to be single forever. It's very difficult if you meet a prospective partner in the vanilla world and then try and introduce swinging into the relationship. I do think I would like to keep swinging in my life so really not sure how I would go about this should I find myself a partner in the future

Not that I'm actively looking, but if I were to find a relationship I would ideally like to continue in this lifestyle...although I'm not sure how I'd feel about us meeting separately, I think I'd want it to be together. If it was something he was dead set against then I'd step away, but I do think I'd struggle with it at least initially as I've enjoyed being able to explore different aspects of sex.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We met as singles on here and swing together, but we are certainly not meeting others as often.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

After having my fingers burned a couple of times I have now decided that I will remain a solitary swinger. More fun, less hurt.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I don't even see myself as a 'swinger'.

I know if I met someone special I would not want to share her.

But, that's just me

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'm not interested in monogamy so I wouldnt stop.

I'm only really interested in casual sex with others who are also not interested in monogamy."

Monogamy, thats a tropical hardwood isn't it?

"I've never classed myself as a swinger. I'm a single girl leading a single life how I chose to live it.

Now... If that guy would like to get himself down from the tree he is stuck in and make himself known... That would be great. "

I'm the same

I'm a single woman looking for single men that's not swinging

I come on here for sex because I'm single but I have needs and as I have nobody to forfill those needs at home I come on here

If I did have somebody at home to take care of my sexual needs I would have no use for this site

» Add a new message to this topic