FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feeling Guilty

Feeling Guilty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Do any of you feel Guilty after having adult fun with someone that's married and going behind there partner no matter what sex they are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope .

Most of the time we don't know they are anyway , but at the end of the day we don't give a second thought to other people's personal issues .

It doesn't worry me either. I'm open minded and very non judgemental. It's a personal choice which is up to them.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I never knowingly meet anyone who is attached ,it causes far too much pain and hurt to their partner.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"It doesn't worry me either. I'm open minded and very non judgemental. It's a personal choice which is up to them. "

there life there choice , live and let live .

"I never knowingly meet anyone who is attached ,it causes far too much pain and hurt to their partner."

Being honest - Yes I do/did

Knowing some of you will shoot me down

I beat my self up about it several times, but I come back to the thing that keeps me sane - I'm just humane, not horrid, I just have insatiable appetite for sex

"I never knowingly meet anyone who is attached ,it causes far too much pain and hurt to their partner."

This. Totally.

And there's the chance that the partner finds out, and drags you into a very nasty and messy fight. It wouldn't be the first time on Fab either.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

No...but I would never knowingly go with someone if I knew their partner,if I did,then yes I would feel guilty.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Do any of you feel Guilty after having adult fun with someone that's married and going behind there partner no matter what sex they are"

No.

I get an extra special kick out of fucking married men. I'm a bit nawti like that.

No. If I did, I wouldn't do it.

Nah don't bother me what other people are doing, their fucked up marriage is their problem not mine

"No. If I did, I wouldn't do it."

I don't meet them.

It's kinda like your mate saying he's gonna rob the post office on you might not report him but equally you don't have to volunteer to be the getaway driver.

Having been the other woman for a long time I'd often get guilt prangs.

However she doesn't know. It's me that hurts every time he leaves me to go back to her

It's not a nice feeling at all. So given that I no longer allow myself to feel guilty

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Well i would meet a married woman, if she was getting it at home i doubt she would be on here , we all have needs so who am i to judge.

I refuse to meet attached men and make this very very clear as i know first hand the hurt that is caused.. If however i had met a man on here many times, who swears he is single then i accidently bump into him and his wife in sainsburys this doesnt mean i wouldnt hug him and introduce myself to his wife as "Jo from fabswingers" then follow up with how understanfing she is. At the end of the day i choose to not be the other woman and no man has the right to make me become one against my will.

By *.TaylorMan  over a year ago

clacton

"No. If I did, I wouldn't do it."
skkkkkrerrrrr I agreeee

"I don't meet them.

It's kinda like your mate saying he's gonna rob the post office on you might not report him but equally you don't have to volunteer to be the getaway driver."

That is possibly the best analogy I've ever heard on this subject. So bloody true.

For me it all depends on the circumstances. I couldn't do it completely without some little pang of guilt. Everyone's story and reasoning is different. Despite some of the comments I've seen in this forum over time it is never black and white.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I couldn't meet with someone I knew was attached. Goes against my grain.

"Nah don't bother me what other people are doing, their fucked up marriage is their problem not mine"

Never knowingly meet them so don't put ourselves in that position. Ignorance is bliss.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

My experience of swinging is to try my very best to stay out of other people's dramas/potential dramas.

"Having been the other woman for a long time I'd often get guilt prangs.

However she doesn't know. It's me that hurts every time he leaves me to go back to her

It's not a nice feeling at all. So given that I no longer allow myself to feel guilty "

Poor you

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"My experience of swinging is to try my very best to stay out of other people's dramas/potential dramas.

"

Ive met alot of married ladies .

Seems to be alot on here ..

But do i feel guilty ? Hell no

Its there business !

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Won't meet closeted marrieds. Met some in open relationships, even spoke to wives on the phone but cheaters, I'd rather not. Too much potential drama, nobody got time for that!

"Won't meet closeted marrieds. Met some in open relationships, even spoke to wives on the phone but cheaters, I'd rather not. Too much potential drama, nobody got time for that!"

How can u be dragged into any drama ?

If a disgruntled hubby approached me id sumply tell him to fuk off and be a better shag for his next wife

No I never feel guilty. I have had plenty of sex with married women, its not my fault they want me as their hubby don't satisfy them

Have done so in the past when I was younger n didn't give a fuck.....justified it to myself with the 'I'm not the one cheating' logic.

Don't think I'd do so again as there's too much potential for drama,scorned wives n pissed off hubbies.

It's all well n good saying you'd tell said hubby to fuck off n satisfy his next wife....what if he's a crazy 6ft5" 20 stone jailbird that enjoys raping wee fanny rats with his baseball bat that he's named n whispers quietly to!!!!!

Fuck that for a laugh!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No I never feel guilty. I have had plenty of sex with married women, its not my fault they want me as their hubby don't satisfy them "

"Won't meet closeted marrieds. Met some in open relationships, even spoke to wives on the phone but cheaters, I'd rather not. Too much potential drama, nobody got time for that!

If a disgruntled hubby approached me id sumply tell him to fuk off and be a better shag for his next wife"

Nice, real nice.

"Have done so in the past when I was younger n didn't give a fuck.....justified it to myself with the 'I'm not the one cheating' logic.

Don't think I'd do so again as there's too much potential for drama,scorned wives n pissed off hubbies.

It's all well n good saying you'd tell said hubby to fuck off n satisfy his next wife....what if he's a crazy 6ft5" 20 stone jailbird that enjoys raping wee fanny rats with his baseball bat that he's named n whispers quietly to!!!!!

Fuck that for a laugh!"

I am actually 6'3 and 17 stone and i really would tell them that exactly !

If a partner ,wife or husband is looking for sexual gratification elsewhere then its the scorned party has themselves to blame ! If all was goid in the marriage these people wouldn't go looking

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Do any of you feel Guilty after having adult fun with someone that's married and going behind there partner no matter what sex they are"

Dont think they are so why?

"Have done so in the past when I was younger n didn't give a fuck.....justified it to myself with the 'I'm not the one cheating' logic.

Fuck that for a laugh!

If a partner ,wife or husband is looking for sexual gratification elsewhere then its the scorned party has themselves to blame ! If all was goid in the marriage these people wouldn't go looking"

Even if they're impotent or paralysed as a result of an accident?

Fuck that for a laugh!

If a partner ,wife or husband is looking for sexual gratification elsewhere then its the scorned party has themselves to blame ! If all was goid in the marriage these people wouldn't go looking"

Fair dos big man,carry on as you were then

Fuck that for a laugh!

If a partner ,wife or husband is looking for sexual gratification elsewhere then its the scorned party has themselves to blame ! If all was goid in the marriage these people wouldn't go looking

Even if they're impotent or paralysed as a result of an accident? "

Then they would know all about it and discuseed this ! There is 3 ladies i know on here in that boat .. Very nice ladies too

Fuck that for a laugh!

Fair dos big man,carry on as you were then "

Lol

Cheers my mate

Fuck that for a laugh!

Even if they're impotent or paralysed as a result of an accident?

Then they would know all about it and discuseed this ! There is 3 ladies i know on here in that boat .. Very nice ladies too"

Not necessarily. I have a friend who's partner was left paralysed from the waist down following an accident and she cheated to get sexual gratification. She tried discussing sexual matters with him but he would never want to talk about it. No one can know exactly why someone cheats on a partner and to be honest, its for no one else to judge them or the failings or otherwise of their partner as its up to them and no one else's business.

If there willing to do it and obviously don't care for there partners so why should you ?

"If there willing to do it and obviously don't care for there partners so why should you ?"

Exactly

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

No.

After reading through this thread and my own conduct and experiences in similar circumstances, it's never black and white and never just one guilty person. Plus, you are just as likely to get dramas from unattached individuals as attached individuals.

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"No.

After reading through this thread and my own conduct and experiences in similar circumstances, it's never black and white and never just one guilty person. Plus, you are just as likely to get dramas from unattached individuals as attached individuals.

You have a point there !

Janie x

"

"No.

Bloody hell mate well said !

Ive had some bunny boilers on here il tell you and they were singles !

"

not personally but if they show signs of guilt then that would have an effect on me

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No.

Plus, you are just as likely to get dramas from unattached individuals as attached individuals.

"

very true, the forums are a great indicator of that

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"Won't meet closeted marrieds. Met some in open relationships, even spoke to wives on the phone but cheaters, I'd rather not. Too much potential drama, nobody got time for that!

If a disgruntled hubby approached me id sumply tell him to fuk off and be a better shag for his next wife"

I've been the other woman, been cheated on and seen too many relationships destroyed and people ostracised.

Each to their own but can't be arsed with bad karma

I wouldn't meet a married man but would happily meet a married woman as long as she was up front about it. Double standards? Yes.

"I wouldn't meet a married man but would happily meet a married woman as long as she was up front about it. Double standards? Yes."

This about sums the attitude of many up on here !

"I wouldn't meet a married man but would happily meet a married woman as long as she was up front about it. Double standards? Yes.

"

Sucks, don't it

"I wouldn't meet a married man but would happily meet a married woman as long as she was up front about it. Double standards? Yes.

Sucks, don't it "

Nah not really

I do ok

"If there willing to do it and obviously don't care for there partners so why should you ?

Exactly"

"you are just as likely to get dramas from unattached individuals as attached individuals.

very true, the forums are a great indicator of that "

More so, if the forums are representative

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

not our problem

I'm no one else's moral guardian...

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Fuck that for a laugh!

6'3" or 6'2",inches count you know?!

Nope...

Although in a my vanilla life I wish they weren't the only ones I seem to attract

No never felt guilty and I'm not on here to judge or be judged ..

I meet a few married men and often think what would their wives do if they found out

Yes I would feel awful about it and guilt is not my idea of fun, so I don't meet them.

As someone else said, if they want to commit a crime that's their choice but don't expect me to be an accomplice.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

No we do not pry into the private lives of our meets, we do not question if they are single or married.

Unlike many others on the forums we do not have to have an attraction to, or connection with the people we meet therefore we are not a threat to their marriage.

Sex is a bodily function like, but not as important as eating. Would a man eating out at a restaurant be considered to be cheating on his wife because he was not eating her cooking?

No!

Yet that is a far more important part of his life than sex, you don’t die from not having sex but you do if you do not eat.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"you are just as likely to get dramas from unattached individuals as attached individuals.

very true, the forums are a great indicator of that

More so, if the forums are representative "

Yeah

My tattooist and me are meeting next saturday... i dont feel guilty not yet. His problem not mine.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I would if we knew. But if we knew beforehand then we wouldn't play.

No. If they'd rather fuck me than their wife that's not my problem. I'm not cheating.

"No. If they'd rather fuck me than their wife that's not my problem. I'm not cheating. "

Thats a great commet

I wouldn't do something that would make me feel guilty. I'm here for fun not drama.

me personally I would never go behind anybody's partner obviously they should be mutual in there decision making. its all just a matter of respect how do I need pussy that bad to go behind somebody's partner's back

No, no guilt from me.

It's their relationship - not mine!

In your bed

In U.S. criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a common summation of the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can be determined in a criminal proceeding.

Whilst not a crime per se, I would find cheating to be undesirable. So if I knew in advance whilst I may not provide the motivation to cheat as I believe that comes from within, I would not want to provide the means and opportunity.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Not something I would do by choice.

As others have said, cheaters are going to cheat either way, so crack on, but I don't want to be a part of it.

If they don't respect the person they claim to love more than any other, I don't imagine they'd respect me much either.

- Amy. x

The marriage certificate is not a receipt. They are not owned by their spouse and we are not the morality police. We meet them as an individuals. What personal arrangements they have is their own business.

"Nope...

Although in a my vanilla life I wish they weren't the only ones I seem to attract "

This

In your bed

"The marriage certificate is not a receipt. They are not owned by their spouse and we are not the morality police. We meet them as an individuals. What personal arrangements they have is their own business."

The OP was about love. However the marriage certificate is far more than a receipt it's a legally binding contract. I'm amazed people always forget this.

As for morality police I'll remember that. But remember morals apply across life so all those people who also go to court for other broken contracts and things like PPI, Medical claims, should just suck it up. No morals here.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

not sat all ..theyre usually in a sexless marriage anyway

By *addoggyMan  over a year ago

In menorca.

you have a fantastic arse lol

"The marriage certificate is not a receipt. They are not owned by their spouse and we are not the morality police. We meet them as an individuals. What personal arrangements they have is their own business.

The OP was about love. However the marriage certificate is far more than a receipt it's a legally binding contract. I'm amazed people always forget this.

As for morality police I'll remember that. But remember morals apply across life so all those people who also go to court for other broken contracts and things like PPI, Medical claims, should just suck it up. No morals here."

Interesting points!

If it is a contract then it can be broken. If the first one to break it is a partner who says no to a reasonable request for sex (which is an essential part of marriage) then the other partner is released from the other contractual conditions by the primary default of the first party.

Moral police - If a company has a bi-party agreement with another company only to sell their red widgits to them, and we want some red widgits, is it our fault if the seller sells to us?

Final point for the married couples who swing, I am not aware that the wedding ceremony contains, in its "legally binding contract", a clause after "keeping only unto him/her as long as you both shall live" a Rider that says "unless otherwise agreed between the parties acting reasonably"

As an imposed and binding contract you are cheating if you swing even if you both agree.

Herts

"If it is a contract then it can be broken. If the first one to break it is a partner who says no to a reasonable request for sex (which is an essential part of marriage) then the other partner is released from the other contractual conditions by the primary default of the first party."

We're not married and are not having a go, just genuine curiosity as we've been to a couple of weddings this last year, but which part says "I agree to have sex with you every time you reasonably request it"?

By *lick9Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I have a very good female friend who I introduced on here,she's not on anymore, but when she was she was just looking for single guys.All of them once meeting her wanted her to themselves and did not want her seeing anyone lese, ok for them to fuck who ever.They pestered her to meet again.She in the end preferred to meet married guys as then it really was just nsa fun without the hassle.I bet she's not the only woman to experience this

"...

If it is a contract then it can be broken. If the first one to break it is a partner who says no to a reasonable request for sex (which is an essential part of marriage) then the other partner is released from the other contractual conditions by the primary default of the first party.

"

Really? Sex is an essential part of marriage?

I guess some people think rape within marriage is ok. It's a fucking contract.

In your bed

"The marriage certificate is not a receipt. They are not owned by their spouse and we are not the morality police. We meet them as an individuals. What personal arrangements they have is their own business.

As for morality police I'll remember that. But remember morals apply across life so all those people who also go to court for other broken contracts and things like PPI, Medical claims, should just suck it up. No morals here.

Interesting points!

Moral police - If a company has a bi-party agreement with another company only to sell their red widgits to them, and we want some red widgits, is it our fault if the seller sells to us?

Final point for the married couples who swing, I am not aware that the wedding ceremony contains, in its "legally binding contract", a clause after "keeping only unto him/her as long as you both shall live" a Rider that says "unless otherwise agreed between the parties acting reasonably"

As an imposed and binding contract you are cheating if you swing even if you both agree. "

A reasonable request for sex is not part of a marriage contract.

However the contract for marriage is null and void. Without consummation. Wise not confuse the two

Totally agree with u.

"If it is a contract then it can be broken. If the first one to break it is a partner who says no to a reasonable request for sex (which is an essential part of marriage) then the other partner is released from the other contractual conditions by the primary default of the first party.

We're not married and are not having a go, just genuine curiosity as we've been to a couple of weddings this last year, but which part says "I agree to have sex with you every time you reasonably request it"?"

Sex is an implicit expectation in marriage although not necessarily a written requirement. Remember, you are not fully married in the eyes if the Law until you have consumated the marriage. There even used to be something called conjugal rights but that has fallen out of use. Sex is an expectation in marriage.

Consider this. If infidelity is a contract breaker in a monogamous relationship, then sex between the parties must be a fundamental part of the relationship. As a consequence persistent refusal by either party to have sex can be argued to be persistent default.

You cannot divorce for breaking the vow of sexual monogamy and then say persistent and unjustified refusal to have sex is acceptable.

"...

I guess some people think rape within marriage is ok. It's a fucking contract."

Isn't sex an essential part of marriage, at least between two young folk?

Rape is violence and unacceptable anywhere inside marriage or out. We are not however talking about rape but unreasonable refusal to join in sexual activities.

"...

Rape is violence and unacceptable anywhere inside marriage or out. We are not however talking about rape but unreasonable refusal to join in sexual activities."

Why, if someone doesn't want sex for any reason, is it unreasonable?

"...

Rape is violence and unacceptable anywhere inside marriage or out. We are not however talking about rape but unreasonable refusal to join in sexual activities.

Why, if someone doesn't want sex for any reason, is it unreasonable? "

If a couple get married & don't consummate the marriage, the marriage can be annulled so sex in a marriage is important which is why committing adultery is a reason for divorce so sex in a relationship is important.

"...

If a couple get married & don't consummate the marriage, the marriage can be annulled so sex in a marriage is important which is why committing adultery is a reason for divorce so sex in a relationship is important."

What if someone was to marry someone who is, say, paralysed and cannot have full sex?

"...

If a couple get married & don't consummate the marriage, the marriage can be annulled so sex in a marriage is important which is why committing adultery is a reason for divorce so sex in a relationship is important.

What if someone was to marry someone who is, say, paralysed and cannot have full sex?"

That's not wilful refusal. They knew before they got married that they couldn't have sex.

Wilful refusal is when they can have sex but refuse to do so. Big difference.

"...

Why, if someone doesn't want sex for any reason, is it unreasonable? "

Good question. If they don't want sex, no problem, and their partner can get it elsewhere without criticism of course; so no problem.

"...

What if someone was to marry someone who is, say, paralysed and cannot have full sex?"

Then the functioning party will agree to get sex elsewhere i guess. Or get neutered so they have no desire.

It is however not unreasonable for a sick or disabled person not to want sex.

Can wilful refusal to have sex be used as acceptable justification for devorce?

If I'd known before I got married that my sex life was going to be mostly rubbish sex or no sex for years,with no kissing and barely any oral for me,I wouldn't have bothered. On reflection I would have no feelings of guilt now if I had cheated on him. I prefer not to meet marrieds or men in relationships but I have done. I ask questions about their relationships and how they would feel if the wife/gf found out or why they do it.

"If I'd known before I got married that my sex life was going to be mostly rubbish sex or no sex for years,with no kissing and barely any oral for me,I wouldn't have bothered. On reflection I would have no feelings of guilt now if I had cheated on him. I prefer not to meet marrieds or men in relationships but I have done. I ask questions about their relationships and how they would feel if the wife/gf found out or why they do it. "

So you didn't take your husband on a test ride before you got married?

Herts

"If I'd known before I got married that my sex life was going to be mostly rubbish sex or no sex for years,with no kissing and barely any oral for me,I wouldn't have bothered. On reflection I would have no feelings of guilt now if I had cheated on him. I prefer not to meet marrieds or men in relationships but I have done. I ask questions about their relationships and how they would feel if the wife/gf found out or why they do it.

So you didn't take your husband on a test ride before you got married? "

Maybe he just stopped trying after they got married?

People don't come with warning signs saying they're going to go off sex or become lazy lovers in a few years time.

I had the same issue with my ex but luckily I wasn't married to him.

Admittedly, I still couldn't have cheated though. If I could do it all again, I'd still have kicked his arse to the curb first.

- Amy. x

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We,won't meet someone married from our home town but other than that we dont mind. It's not us breaking any vows

Kirkby in Ashfield

"If I'd known before I got married that my sex life was going to be mostly rubbish sex or no sex for years,with no kissing and barely any oral for me,I wouldn't have bothered. On reflection I would have no feelings of guilt now if I had cheated on him. I prefer not to meet marrieds or men in relationships but I have done. I ask questions about their relationships and how they would feel if the wife/gf found out or why they do it. "

What if the wife confirms she is ok with him Fucking u would u be comfortable to meet him more then

"Can wilful refusal to have sex be used as acceptable justification for devorce? "

Yes, the marriage can be annulled which means the marriage did not take place at all but that would be soon after they had married.

Few years down the line then it would be on behaviour but you'd hopefully have other grounds too!!

"Can wilful refusal to have sex be used as acceptable justification for devorce?

Yes, the marriage can be annulled which means the marriage did not take place at all but that would be soon after they had married.

Few years down the line then it would be on behaviour but you'd hopefully have other grounds too!!"

That's only if the marriage is never consummated ie no sex ever

If they've had sex once then it doesn't apply.

People are allowed to say no to sex

"If I'd known before I got married that my sex life was going to be mostly rubbish sex or no sex for years,with no kissing and barely any oral for me,I wouldn't have bothered. On reflection I would have no feelings of guilt now if I had cheated on him. I prefer not to meet marrieds or men in relationships but I have done. I ask questions about their relationships and how they would feel if the wife/gf found out or why they do it.

So you didn't take your husband on a test ride before you got married? "

I didn't know how good sex should be until after we split up. No internet when I got married

What if the wife confirms she is ok with him Fucking u would u be comfortable to meet him more then"

I don't know. I would probably want to sit down and talk to her about why it doesn't bother her. If they weren't having sex I would ask why not. I ask myself the same questions. My husband cheated and blamed me for it. I still don't know why he did it,if he didn't love me or I didn't turn him on. He wasn't the kind of man who would open his heart.

"Can wilful refusal to have sex be used as acceptable justification for devorce?

Few years down the line then it would be on behaviour but you'd hopefully have other grounds too!!

That's only if the marriage is never consummated ie no sex ever

If they've had sex once then it doesn't apply.

People are allowed to say no to sex"

If they continually say no, then it could be used under the grounds of behaviour for a divorce.

People don't come with warning signs saying they're going to go off sex or become lazy lovers in a few years time.

Admittedly, I still couldn't have cheated though. If I could do it all again, I'd still have kicked his arse to the curb first.

- Amy. x"

To be honest I was a bit sexually naive. I didn't have much of a clue and sex wasn't high on my list of priorities. It wasn't until well into the marriage that I realised he hadn't kissed me since we were married. I hadn't known intimacy so didn't know it was lacking. I concentrated on being a wife,housekeeper and mother. When I found out he was seeing someone else and it was a romance with talk of love I was stunned. I didn't cry or get angry and he didn't do much to hide it. He said he thought I was doing it-even though I never went out or had one of my children with me when I did. I could have had an affair and justified it according to his family,but I didn't want to. I wanted to know why he did it and stopped sleeping with me.

"Can wilful refusal to have sex be used as acceptable justification for devorce? "

I would have thought it constituted unreasonable behaviour.

Herts

- Amy. x

To be honest I was a bit sexually naive. I didn't have much of a clue and sex wasn't high on my list of priorities. It wasn't until well into the marriage that I realised he hadn't kissed me since we were married. I hadn't known intimacy so didn't know it was lacking. I concentrated on being a wife,housekeeper and mother. When I found out he was seeing someone else and it was a romance with talk of love I was stunned. I didn't cry or get angry and he didn't do much to hide it. He said he thought I was doing it-even though I never went out or had one of my children with me when I did. I could have had an affair and justified it according to his family,but I didn't want to. I wanted to know why he did it and stopped sleeping with me. "

Sounds like selfish twunt syndrome to me.

Hell yes I'd feel guilty, its someone else's partner your playing around with. I don't know how people can do it without feeling bad for the other person's partner who has no idea what's going on.

Kirkby in Ashfield

What if the wife confirms she is ok with him Fucking u would u be comfortable to meet him more then

I don't know. I would probably want to sit down and talk to her about why it doesn't bother her. If they weren't having sex I would ask why not. I ask myself the same questions. My husband cheated and blamed me for it. I still don't know why he did it,if he didn't love me or I didn't turn him on. He wasn't the kind of man who would open his heart. "

I could be they swing as a couple and alone that's what we do and we would always varify that we dont mind the other playing solo

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Hell yes I'd feel guilty, its someone else's partner your playing around with. I don't know how people can do it without feeling bad for the other person's partner who has no idea what's going on."

"Hell yes I'd feel guilty, its someone else's partner your playing around with. I don't know how people can do it without feeling bad for the other person's partner who has no idea what's going on."

They can do it because they do not empathise with the other party. Conversely they do not believe sex amd monogamy is a good measure of feelings.

Not at all. Why would I?

» Add a new message to this topic