FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The best way to taste beer

The best way to taste beer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We met a guy from fab on Sat night and ended up having a wonderfully depraved 3some.

On impulse I ended up sitting my bottle of Becks below Mrs J's pussy for her to squat onto. The beer tasted absolutely awesome

Our friend was fascinated so Mrs J obliged by using his beer bottle to masturbate on. He also agreed the beer tasted incredible after.

Do you think we should seek a patent before Big Biz discovers this marketing idea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We met a guy from fab on Sat night and ended up having a wonderfully depraved 3some.

On impulse I ended up sitting my bottle of Becks below Mrs J's pussy for her to squat onto. The beer tasted absolutely awesome

Our friend was fascinated so Mrs J obliged by using his beer bottle to masturbate on. He also agreed the beer tasted incredible after.

Do you think we should seek a patent before Big Biz discovers this marketing idea?"

I can't wait to see the advertising campaign

I much prefer San Miguel so if you could do some research and development using San Miguel and post the results it would be appreciated

"I much prefer San Miguel so if you could do some research and development using San Miguel and post the results it would be appreciated "

Good idea. Certainly worth pursuing.

I somehow suspect this wouldn't work with Guinness.

Maybe book a function room, to show us the manufacturing process and offer out free tasting samples?

"Maybe book a function room, to show us the manufacturing process and offer out free tasting samples?

"

lol

I don't even like it when the barman puts a lime in my beer. Stop ruining delicious beer people!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic