FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no self confidence

no self confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ambslass48 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have no self confidence since loosing a boob and having it reconstructed 7 months ago. Have had some nice comments about it when I had PIC up of it but some really nasty ones too.

As you can see not had the confidence to meet anyone new since tried clubs etc but had no luck. Resigned myself to being a nun now Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I don't think anyone but you can help you there, get yourself out there to some socials and start building your confidence up.

There's always going to be nice and not so nice people I'm sorry you've fallen foul of the latter but if you let them get to you and impact your life like that they've got what they want and I refuse to reward cruel people by letting them get to me.

Hang in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember you posted back then. There are other ladies on here that have had reconstruction and they said they felt the same so you're not alone.

Get some new lingerie that makes you feel sexy. Maybe have a spa day if you like that kind of thing. Get some sunshine to boost your mojo.

Change your profile to say "not meeting" and you will be inundated with offers. (It works!) xxxxx

By *tokiefatladMan  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

Get out there and enjoy yourself , find the people who like you as a person Not the idiots xx

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

"I don't think anyone but you can help you there, get yourself out there to some socials and start building your confidence up.

There's always going to be nice and not so nice people I'm sorry you've fallen foul of the latter but if you let them get to you and impact your life like that they've got what they want and I refuse to reward cruel people by letting them get to me.

Hang in there "

--

Great advice.

Social events first to meet new people and more importantly meet people who you like and are comfortable around.

Slowly building up your network of people and in turn building up your confidence.

Take care and have fun.

xxx

By *hockcockMan  over a year ago

lancashire

Limiting your choice by asking for white only

Burton upon stather

"Limiting your choice by asking for white only"

What does that have to do with anything?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Focus on the positives you have come through one of life's greatest challenges so why let silly people hold you back........

Go forth with your head held high

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Cambslass I don't think i can add anymore to the great advice you have had already from the lovely people here,

But pleeeeeeease don't let the nasties get to you, the trolls will get what they deserve in time. Good luck sweetheart. X X

Peterborough

Thanks people all helping tried socials sexy lingerie etc Im off to join the nunnery lol

Peterborough

Ooo and white only is a prefernce this is a feee world to have them lol

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Reconstruction is a real task i had to go through that also, not cancer but a thing called Polands syndrome, had to go into the cancer wards etc...so sad a place to be in, but the fighting spirit of the ladies really amazed me.

Maybe you are in a phase of grief still,but as others have said try to get out and do not give up on here.

Sends some hugs x

lancashire

"Ooo and white only is a prefernce this is a feee world to have them lol"

Your choice who you 0play with for whatever reason you have ... But your limiting your choices never the less

lancashire

"Limiting your choice by asking for white only

What does that have to do with anything? "

Limits your choice to white only

Peterborough

"Ooo and white only is a prefernce this is a feee world to have them lol

Your choice who you 0play with for whatever reason you have ... But your limiting your choices never the less"

Yes as you say my choice exactly thanks and I can be Choosey as I like

Burton upon stather

Limits your choice to white only "

But what's that got to do with self confidence after a traumatic operation removing part of her body and then receiving insulting comments?

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Limits your choice to white only

But what's that got to do with self confidence after a traumatic operation removing part of her body and then receiving insulting comments? "

Think the guy is being polite and just suggesting reaching out for further options really.

You've fought for the time have. Why waste it? I don't think there's a single soul on here who has 100% self esteem/confidence. It's who you are that counts. Go for it and don't stop until you get it.

Limits your choice to white only "

yeah she's just to bloody picky says she only wants single men too I think she should just go the while hog and meet anyone who mails her

Peterborough

Er.mm no thanks lol

Peterborough

But I would rather not move my preference to get a meet and boost my confidence

"I have no self confidence since loosing a boob and having it reconstructed 7 months ago. Have had some nice comments about it when I had PIC up of it but some really nasty ones too.

As you can see not had the confidence to meet anyone new since tried clubs etc but had no luck. Resigned myself to being a nun now Lol"

((hug))

"You've fought for the time have. Why waste it? I don't think there's a single soul on here who has 100% self esteem/confidence. It's who you are that counts. Go for it and don't stop until you get it. "

"But I would rather not move my preference to get a meet and boost my confidence"

on a serious note

cause I can be

you don't need to move your preferences, getting a meet is not the problem, there will be lots of single white guys who would love to meet you, if your confidance that's the problem and I don't see how meeting people you don't really want to meet will help that

» Add a new message to this topic