FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Once they cum thats it ..

Once they cum thats it ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been messed around somewhat chronic today by two men..They said I was perfect for them after a bit of a chat, just what they wanted they said..Then because they were HARD, said to me talk dirty to me, I am hard I will still meet you don't worry.. Not heard since,,these are probably the same men that will come on here bleating that they can't get a meet FFS ..

I knew I should not have talked dirty but then If I didnt thought they would not turn up anyway..Bit peed off to be honest .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The rule of thumb is.....

NEVER talk dirty to them before hand.

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

"The rule of thumb is.....

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt "

Well it's my rule anyhow

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Well it's my rule anyhow "

Seems a good rule to me..I did guess as much but did not want to hurt feelings by saying no x

Forum Mod

Save all the dirty talk for when you're actually with them

Hehe hehe I'm sorry I shouldn't giggle.

"I'll just clean myself up , and I'll be right there. . Honest"

"Save all the dirty talk for when you're actually with them "

I tried too, as I have said, I was afraid they wouldnt want to know if I didn't..I took the chance and had the result I feared ...

Maybe you've missed your profession .

Miss April on .0898.....

...' 0898' is that still a prefix

"Hehe hehe I'm sorry I shouldn't giggle.

"I'll just clean myself up , and I'll be right there. . Honest""

Yes thats about it lol

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Well it's my rule anyhow

Seems a good rule to me..I did guess as much but did not want to hurt feelings by saying no x"

The two men haven't given a hoot about your feelings

"Maybe you've missed your profession .

Miss April on .0898.....

...' 0898' is that still a prefix "

HMMM I would have been paid for that !!

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt "

Snap not my thing at all prefer real.meets

Forum Mod

"Save all the dirty talk for when you're actually with them

I tried too, as I have said, I was afraid they wouldnt want to know if I didn't..I took the chance and had the result I feared ..."

At least you know that next time you can tell them to sod off and get their wanking fodder elsewhere x

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Snap not my thing at all prefer real.meets "

Your new pics had me muttering obscene things to myself this morning :p

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Snap not my thing at all prefer real.meets "

Thats what I wanted, I thought say no to dirty talk and they wont come anyway ! x

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Your new pics had me muttering obscene things to myself this morning :p"

oh really and why ever would they of done that to you ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and you believed them....

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Thats what I wanted, I thought say no to dirty talk and they wont come anyway ! x

"

of they are worth meeting they won't mind going by your rules not worth breaking your rules just to please others only break them when you want to xx

People like this piss me off. You're busy trying to arrange something you want, these dicks pretend they want the same thing then ask you for something else, wish they'd fuck off.

I tried to arrange a gangbang on here, which was hard enough in itself, then had plenty of dickheads trying to ask me what would happen, what was i gonna do 'to them', etc, Filling up my inbox with crap i didn't ask for. I didn't even reply but they made something more hard work.

I never enter into chat or swap pics with newbies. You're not a sex phone line or a peep show. If you really fancied a meet why not put up a meet and then your proper friends list will see it. Saves time getting mucked about x

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

of they are worth meeting they won't mind going by your rules not worth breaking your rules just to please others only break them when you want to xx"

I should have learnt by now..I had the doubts but silly me trusted..

"I never enter into chat or swap pics with newbies. You're not a sex phone line or a peep show. If you really fancied a meet why not put up a meet and then your proper friends list will see it. Saves time getting mucked about x"

Thanks worth me remembering x

"People like this piss me off. You're busy trying to arrange something you want, these dicks pretend they want the same thing then ask you for something else, wish they'd fuck off.

I tried to arrange a gangbang on here, which was hard enough in itself, then had plenty of dickheads trying to ask me what would happen, what was i gonna do 'to them', etc, Filling up my inbox with crap i didn't ask for. I didn't even reply but they made something more hard work."

That is exactly what happened, what would I do etc etc, then they said OMG I am hard and can I talk dirty etc etc etc x

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

of they are worth meeting they won't mind going by your rules not worth breaking your rules just to please others only break them when you want to xx

"

Hugs just remember next time. X

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Oh I will and thanks xx

Hugs just remember next time. X"

"People like this piss me off. You're busy trying to arrange something you want, these dicks pretend they want the same thing then ask you for something else, wish they'd fuck off.

I tried to arrange a gangbang on here, which was hard enough in itself, then had plenty of dickheads trying to ask me what would happen, what was i gonna do 'to them', etc, Filling up my inbox with crap i didn't ask for. I didn't even reply but they made something more hard work.

That is exactly what happened, what would I do etc etc, then they said OMG I am hard and can I talk dirty etc etc etc x"

If it's someone i am interested in meeting i just tell them i don't do dirty chat. If they don't reply then i've not lost anything because i didn't wanna dirty chat in the first place.

If it's just randoms i ignore them completely.

Better luck next time...

Lesson learnt

Well it's my rule anyhow "

. Def my rule too...

That is exactly what happened, what would I do etc etc, then they said OMG I am hard and can I talk dirty etc etc etc x

If it's someone i am interested in meeting i just tell them i don't do dirty chat. If they don't reply then i've not lost anything because i didn't wanna dirty chat in the first place.

If it's just randoms i ignore them completely."

I wont do it again, I didnt want to in first place, I was just being nice x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Like AB, I am clear up front - any discussion is not phone wank fodder, it's a practicalities and short getting to know each other: and for me to filter out the unsuitable pretenders.

Be clear about your own boundaries. And always stick to them. And trust your gut instinct - if something doesn't seem quite right, then assume it isn't.

Or maybe a few of us should employ a male, to run through the basics on the phone with them, via video link. It would check for any hand shuffling etc.

I was going to say.....

Ooh..hang on....

....sorry just come...

Bye.x

I wont do it again, I didnt want to in first place, I was just being nice x"

Aw. Fair enough, not enough nice people in this world really.

Never be nice, unless they deserve it. My motto for on here, and anyone can use it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As far as I'm concerned, being nice is about being respectful. They probably didn't give a stuff about wasting your time and misleading you, so weren't respectful to you.

I've been here 3 or 4 years and learned most of the tricks that people use to try to deceive - experience does help.

Never be nice, unless they deserve it. My motto for on here, and anyone can use it. "

I have cheered myself up by dyeing my hair, Auburn my backside thats red..oh well, one of those days eh lol x

[Removed by poster at 23/05/15 19:27:29]

Never be nice, unless they deserve it. My motto for on here, and anyone can use it.

I have cheered myself up by dyeing my hair, Auburn my backside thats red..oh well, one of those days eh lol x

"

Lol yeah one of those days. Bet your hair looks nice.

Well my kids and my diabetes have been patient enough, i best go sort them some food. Glad you got the wankers sorted out now and good luck, hope you find someone sexy next time you're looking.

Lol yeah one of those days. Bet your hair looks nice.

Well my kids and my diabetes have been patient enough, i best go sort them some food. Glad you got the wankers sorted out now and good luck, hope you find someone sexy next time you're looking."

Thank you for your nice words and all the best for your children xxx

Miss April on .0898.....

...' 0898' is that still a prefix "

Pmsl I often wonder how much if make I love dirty talk

Miss April on .0898.....

Pmsl I often wonder how much if make I love dirty talk "

Well shall we try each other lol and see how we do? Perhaps we could make a fortune together lmao x

As many have said; dirty talk us just wanking fodder.

I never talk dirty. It's a waste of time unless that's what you're into too.

Miss April on .0898.....

Well shall we try each other lol and see how we do? Perhaps we could make a fortune together lmao x

"

Hehehe ive been on the phone for hrs at their cost since joining fab pretending to masturbate x

As soon as anyone asks us to cam , or chat in any detail we stop contact . It's meet or find someone else , no exceptions

"As many have said; dirty talk us just wanking fodder.

I never talk dirty. It's a waste of time unless that's what you're into too. "

Yeah You are rite and I did know it, just did not want to upset xx

Miss April on .0898.....

Hehehe ive been on the phone for hrs at their cost since joining fab pretending to masturbate x"

But doing the ironing in curlers,,I get the pic....sexy lmao xx

"As soon as anyone asks us to cam , or chat in any detail we stop contact . It's meet or find someone else , no exceptions "

Same for me too from now on,,thank you all for the heads upsies here xx

Miss April on .0898.....

Hehehe ive been on the phone for hrs at their cost since joining fab pretending to masturbate x

But doing the ironing in curlers,,I get the pic....sexy lmao xx

"

Hehehe bad biatch x

By *onConformistLikeUMan  over a year ago

Chorley

If you base a relationship on sex then that's all you've got.

When the sex is over so is the connection you though you had.

That's fine if you walk into it with your eyes open but it's not for everyone, including myself.

It's probably a good idea not to compromise your ideals. This is not a dating site, I haven't met anyone from here.

"If you base a relationship on sex then that's all you've got.

When the sex is over so is the connection you though you had.

That's fine if you walk into it with your eyes open but it's not for everyone, including myself.

It's probably a good idea not to compromise your ideals. This is not a dating site, I haven't met anyone from here."

Glad you are getting what you want from the site

"I have been messed around somewhat chronic today by two men..They said I was perfect for them after a bit of a chat, just what they wanted they said..Then because they were HARD, said to me talk dirty to me, I am hard I will still meet you don't worry.. Not heard since,,these are probably the same men that will come on here bleating that they can't get a meet FFS ..

I knew I should not have talked dirty but then If I didnt thought they would not turn up anyway..Bit peed off to be honest ."

Men are like bank accounts ,once there withdrawn they lose all interest lol

» Add a new message to this topic