FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stroppy statuses

Stroppy statuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pace_Cowboy_Brum OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Having seen ever increasing numbers of "stroppy" statuses recently just wondered what people's thoughts were.

Personally, they put me off. Just think perhaps sometimes people need to accept, move on and have fun rather than posting statuses such as.....

"this site's a joke, too many timewasters"

"giving up on this site"

"does no one ever play on here"

"this site's getting worse and worse"

Understand it can probably be a bit frustrating when you are really horny and want to play desperately but "plenty more fish in the sea" would be my approach.

This is a swingers site. You will always have people who joined for a laugh, joined for a chat, joined for a perve. There will be people who don't find you attractive or interested in a message you sent. There will always be timewasters but nature of the beast in my opinion. I'd rather use filters as best I can, go to clubs and socials when I can and meet real genuine people. If you only expect people to come to you or for every person you message to be interested you'll always come across disappointment.

If you do, take it, brush yourself down and move on. Life's too short!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Too many posts about stroppy statuses. I'm leaving!

By *aitinkCouple  over a year ago

York

A new status gets you on the Radar of people's home page: but is only lasts for 3 days. Thinking up new and peppy statii every three days is onerous so it should come as no shock that every day a not insignificant subset of FAB users suffer a 'Fuck it, I cant think of anything to bloody say' moment and pound down a stroppy status.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the stroppy statuses...gives me a heads up on who to steer clear of sometimes! I can understand people having frustrations, but putting up a status that slates your target market is never a wise move and often highlights those who think this is instashag

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

almost as bad as the desperate ones

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I admit it, I can sometimes be a wind up merchant with mine, I find it amusing....some will disagree I know, but at times they are carefully worded to try and educate the people in my area and a lot of the time they do provoke a response, no reason why

"I like the stroppy statuses...gives me a heads up on who to steer clear of sometimes! I can understand people having frustrations, but putting up a status that slates your target market is never a wise move and often highlights those who think this is instashag "

I agree with you on this.

R

I just put what is on my mind at the time usually sex lol

"I like the stroppy statuses...gives me a heads up on who to steer clear of sometimes! I can understand people having frustrations, but putting up a status that slates your target market is never a wise move and often highlights those who think this is instashag "

couldn't agree more!! It's a massive turn off seeing negative, moany statuses, no interest in meeting people like that

Don't criticize the site in status updates or they remove them. Cant beat heavy handed censorship

"Don't criticize the site in status updates or they remove them. Cant beat heavy handed censorship "

Inane white knight' threads, plus dictator censors make Fab so good lol

They bore me, but I love them cause then I know exactly who the cry babies are and who to block, and I literally do block them.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

I'm off to check if mine Is stroppy I hope not

Who gives a fuck tbh? what does a status show? that someone was fed up/in mood when they wrote it...so what?

This is a lot less annoying than the unverified in any way weirdos who send endless messages.

Forum Mod

I love ranty status's

It means I don't have to waste time reading the profile

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

drama, drama, drama........

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I love ranty status's

It means I don't have to waste time reading the profile "

Surely some people are turned on by grumpy, petulant, or whiney folks?

» Add a new message to this topic