FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what age is ok

what age is ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswitch

having a chat last night with mrs c, she referred to a young lad who is 18, as he wouldn't be one you'd take to bed for sex. My reply was so you'd have sex with an 18 year old then she went well its not against the law! but she never said no.

what age would you have sex with someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"having a chat last night with mrs c, she referred to a young lad who is 18, as he wouldn't be one you'd take to bed for sex. My reply was so you'd have sex with an 18 year old then she went well its not against the law! but she never said no.

what age would you have sex with someone?"

I couldn't have sex with a lass who is more then 4-5 years younger then me, personally I prefer mature women in 30s and 40s as they know what they want and there is a connection. Younger girls are too inexperienced

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a daughter that's 18 so really anyone under the age of 21 is off my radar. There's also the question of maturity. I briefly had a girlfriend that was 27 (at the time) and she behaved like a 7yr old at times. Some might say that kind of thing doesn't matter in a swinging situation but to me it does.

I always used to like younger guys, (maybe not 18) let's say early 20's and HAD to be younger than myself.

Times have changed and I know only generally go for 28 and above. I'm liking the older guy.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"having a chat last night with mrs c, she referred to a young lad who is 18, as he wouldn't be one you'd take to bed for sex. My reply was so you'd have sex with an 18 year old then she went well its not against the law! but she never said no.

what age would you have sex with someone?"

We go by a rule of thumb, once you're over thirty, the age of a sexual partner is no less than half your age + 7 years. Therefore if you are 30 the minimum would be 22 years old.

How's that?

Wouldn't meet an 18 yr old I have kids that age I prefer my men to be around my age or younger between 30 and 50

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

In a club environment, we've never actually asked someone their age.. if we get on then we're happy to "get it on".

On the other hand, some people do act like kids and we wouldn't click with them anyway.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

For us it is not about age but having something in common which provides the spark. This means we tend to gravitate to those of a similar age to us.

Try to use the 10 year thing either way

I'm 33 . So 23 or 43 although wouldn't go below 23 , I would go above 43

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

As a general rule of thumb, no one young enough to be my son or old enough to be my dad. That said I did see a man young enough to be my son. He was injured in Iraq and ran his own security company. I reckoned if he could handle weapons of mass destruction he could handle mine!

I prefer people around my own age, that to me is acceptable and that includes clubs/parties. The rule of thumb that someone mentioned above given my age would be 34 but that's 20 yrs younger than me and a difference I would consider

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I couldn't care less about someone's age. Totally irrelevant to me (got to be legal of course!). As long as there's an attraction and a connection then that's all that matters.

Younger guys make me feel old and have a very different idea to what we want from the site (if I'm permitted to make sweeping generalisations) I do have a weakness for well preserved older gents. At least Over 30 prefer closer to our age but preferably older.

"I couldn't care less about someone's age. Totally irrelevant to me (got to be legal of course!). As long as there's an attraction and a connection then that's all that matters."

Howi there can be attraction and a connection, but they're not very experienced

Rotherham

"I couldn't care less about someone's age. Totally irrelevant to me (got to be legal of course!). As long as there's an attraction and a connection then that's all that matters.

Howi there can be attraction and a connection, but they're not very experienced "

How do you know if someone's experienced or what you're looking for sexually until you've tried them?

"I have a daughter that's 18 so really anyone under the age of 21 is off my radar. There's also the question of maturity. I briefly had a girlfriend that was 27 (at the time) and she behaved like a 7yr old at times. Some might say that kind of thing doesn't matter in a swinging situation but to me it does."

I can behave like a 7 year at times too ha ha

We go by a rule of thumb, once you're over thirty, the age of a sexual partner is no less than half your age + 7 years. Therefore if you are 30 the minimum would be 22 years old.

How's that?"

Hmmm last meet was 26...yummy

"I have a daughter that's 18 so really anyone under the age of 21 is off my radar. There's also the question of maturity. I briefly had a girlfriend that was 27 (at the time) and she behaved like a 7yr old at times. Some might say that kind of thing doesn't matter in a swinging situation but to me it does.

I can behave like a 7 year at times too ha ha"

Occasional silliness is fine but when she gets jealous of me giving my kids attention (to the point of stamping her feet, pouting and storming off), that's where I draw the line.

"I couldn't care less about someone's age. Totally irrelevant to me (got to be legal of course!). As long as there's an attraction and a connection then that's all that matters.

How do you know if someone's experienced or what you're looking for sexually until you've tried them? "

That's the point Iv tried them

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

With guys I prefer older as more experienced, but it depends on the guy. I'd say between 25 and 50.

Women I go from around 24/25 to 40/45, again depending on the person.

Mr is more flexible than me, his age bracket is more 20-60

Rotherham

How do you know if someone's experienced or what you're looking for sexually until you've tried them?

That's the point Iv tried them "

Yeah, I bet you have! You're right of course. Generally an older person is probably going to be better than someone really young. Was just saying that I don't just disregard someone simply because of their age. It just always makes me laugh when people have these little rules like they won't sleep with soneone younger than their son or older than their granny etc! I just don't see what the age of an adult relative has to do with your sex life

Yeah, I bet you have! You're right of course. Generally an older person is probably going to be better than someone really young. Was just saying that I don't just disregard someone simply because of their age. It just always makes me laugh when people have these little rules like they won't sleep with soneone younger than their son or older than their granny etc! I just don't see what the age of an adult relative has to do with your sex life "

If you had kids you would understand the "not sleeping with someone the same age as their son/daughter"

Rotherham

Yeah, I bet you have! You're right of course. Generally an older person is probably going to be better than someone really young. Was just saying that I don't just disregard someone simply because of their age. It just always makes me laugh when people have these little rules like they won't sleep with soneone younger than their son or older than their granny etc! I just don't see what the age of an adult relative has to do with your sex life

If you had kids you would understand the "not sleeping with someone the same age as their son/daughter""

You maybe right. I really don't understand it. Maybe if I had kids I may think differently. What about the one, 'they can't be older than my dad?' What's that about?

Age for me isn't an issue.. So long as they are over the age of consent I'm fine.

Ive been with women much older than me and younger.

Age is (once over 16) subjective. It's up to you what you want.

If you had kids you would understand the "not sleeping with someone the same age as their son/daughter""

I haven't so I don't care lol

Rotherham

If you had kids you would understand the "not sleeping with someone the same age as their son/daughter"

I haven't so I don't care lol "

You maybe right. I really don't understand it. Maybe if I had kids I may think differently. What about the one, 'they can't be older than my dad?' What's that about?"

Well I wouldn't fuck a 70 year old!

I would have to say 19 as that's is the age of the youngest I have had fun with in past couple of years.

Having said that....she was the daughter of a good friend (lady) on here.

Does that make me a bad man?

"Age for me isn't an issue.. So long as they are over the age of consent I'm fine.

Ive been with women much older than me and younger.

Age is (once over 16) subjective. It's up to you what you want. "

I'd never fuck a 17 year old.

But every woman is someone's daughter..... So by that logic i shouldn't fuck anyone

By *ames-victoriaCouple  over a year ago

Paignton

Vic is 8 years younger than me and im 30 next year so im still fine about having sex with someone 20+ x

Rotherham

You maybe right. I really don't understand it. Maybe if I had kids I may think differently. What about the one, 'they can't be older than my dad?' What's that about?

Well I wouldn't fuck a 70 year old! "

Not even a sexy one?

But every woman is someone's daughter..... So by that logic i shouldn't fuck anyone"

You do what you want.

I myself wouldn't fuck a 17,18,19,20,21,(ever) 22,23,24 year old (anymore)

Rotherham

But every woman is someone's daughter..... So by that logic i shouldn't fuck anyone

You do what you want.

I myself wouldn't fuck a 17,18,19,20,21,(ever) 22,23,24 year old (anymore) "

What about 37?

Well I wouldn't fuck a 70 year old!

Not even a sexy one? "

barf

Its so silly those who cant fuck younger or older. I would fuck someone at 18, the youngest I have was 19.

You do what you want.

What about 37? "

for sure!

If the chemistry and sexual attraction was there

"Its so silly those who cant fuck younger or older. I would fuck someone at 18, the youngest I have was 19."

It's not silly shag, it's preference.

I won't requote all the above ^^ as I cba.

If you don't have children then you may not understand that paternal logic about having sex with a similar age group.

I like to have things in common with people, I don't use this site as a fuck n go ~ therefore I'm generally not interested in men under 28/30 or over the age of 55.

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)  over a year ago

London

I couldn't have sex with a lass who is more then 4-5 years younger then me, personally I prefer mature women in 30s and 40s as they know what they want and there is a connection. Younger girls are too inexperienced "

no we're not.

Rotherham

You do what you want.

What about 37?

for sure!

If the chemistry and sexual attraction was there "

I'll just make a note of that!

London

Yeah, I bet you have! You're right of course. Generally an older person is probably going to be better than someone really young. Was just saying that I don't just disregard someone simply because of their age. It just always makes me laugh when people have these little rules like they won't sleep with soneone younger than their son or older than their granny etc! I just don't see what the age of an adult relative has to do with your sex life "

EXACTLY.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why would an older person be better?

When I was playing solo I met women from 20 to late 40's. There was absolutely no correlation between age and sexual experience, attitude, open-mindedness - in fact one or two of those in their early 20's could give most 40 yr olds a few lessons!

Age defines nothing. There are plenty of 40 something divorcees on here who have had maybe one partner for 15-20 years. There are plenty of 20 somethings who've experienced a lot more.

Generalising based on age is pointless.

A

I couldn't have sex with a lass who is more then 4-5 years younger then me, personally I prefer mature women in 30s and 40s as they know what they want and there is a connection. Younger girls are too inexperienced

no we're not."

Let's be fair, most 19 year olds don't have gangbangs every night.

EXACTLY."

Here you go Howi

London

no we're not.

Let's be fair, most 19 year olds don't have gangbangs every night."

It's ridiculous to claim that younger people are inexperienced. As someone else said, many older people are married or have been in long term sexless relationships whilst younger people are more sexually active...thus more experienced

"Its so silly those who cant fuck younger or older. I would fuck someone at 18, the youngest I have was 19.

It's not silly shag, it's preference. "

Thats right, but they could miss out on things lol.

When I was playing solo I met women from 20 to late 40's. There was absolutely no correlation between age and sexual experience, attitude, open-mindedness - in fact one or two of those in their early 20's could give most 40 yr olds a few lessons!

Age defines nothing. There are plenty of 40 something divorcees on here who have had maybe one partner for 15-20 years. There are plenty of 20 somethings who've experienced a lot more.

A"

We are generalising on not fucking people that are the same age as our children. If you had children of your own, you might understand.

"Its so silly those who cant fuck younger or older. I would fuck someone at 18, the youngest I have was 19.

It's not silly shag, it's preference. Thats right, but they could miss out on things lol."

Again, that's up to them and they're preference

Rotherham

A"

I think that's generally right. You'd think an older person would have more experience and be better but that's not necessarily the case. In sex or anything else. That's why I'd never just totally dismiss someone just because of their age.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

no we're not.

Let's be fair, most 19 year olds don't have gangbangs every night.

It's ridiculous to claim that younger people are inexperienced. As someone else said, many older people are married or have been in long term sexless relationships whilst younger people are more sexually active...thus more experienced "

It is ridiculous.

But it's just as ridiculous to claim younger people are more experienced.

My point was that there is absolutely no correlation between age and sexual experience - especially on sites such as this.

There's no 'one size fits all' here.

A

Rotherham

And anyway even if someone was amazingly experienced sexually and the perfect age that still wouldn't automatically make them exactly right for you. There's a lot more that goes into sex than just their age and experience.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

We are generalising on not fucking people that are the same age as our children. If you had children of your own, you might understand."

No.

You were generalising based on age.

You stated they were less experienced.

And that you'd tried them.

All of them?

A

Older than my kids (24) younger than my dad (63)

Generally within 10 years either side

A

We are generalising on not fucking people that are the same age as our children. If you had children of your own, you might understand.

No.

You were generalising based on age.

You stated they were less experienced.

And that you'd tried them.

All of them?

A"

Many of the younger ones I have been with are inexperienced, yes. Compared to the some of the older guys.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm rarely attracted to men more than twenty years younger than me or ten years older. That's purely based on looks. Shallow? Maybe!

for me its not so much age ad the way they look, I'm not just attracted to young looking men, I don't go for the baby faced look, I like a guy who's face has been lived in, a bit of maturity and a few lines are sexy in my book

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I don't actively look for those that are of a similar age or younger than my kids (eldest is 26) or of my parent (61)

Just how I'm wired, my age parameters move as I age, I can appreciate a good looking person of any age, but doesn't mean I want to shag them

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

18 to 65 is my limit xx

I'm 25 & I prefer older, but I wouldn't go with anyone younger than 20. No one older than 45 either, after that it feels like they're getting too close to my mum's age.

As I have got older I seem to have become attracted to very young men. I have no problem with having an 18 year old guy.....it's like drinking at the fountain of youth. Young lithe bodies and great stamina.

I'm 20 my bf is nearly 36

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"I'm 20 my bf is nearly 36"

Thats fine x Age means nothing if loves there x

That means I'm out of the running then eh? Haha. I'm mean as a demographic us 18 year olds are probably in need of the most fun! If its legal go for it

By *otNurse69Woman  over a year ago

Stourbridge

I agree babe, 18 is just too weird when you have teenage kids x

My age range on my profile is between 18-39 but I tend to prefer men in their mid to late twenty's

» Add a new message to this topic