FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What would prefer for a MFM play?

What would prefer for a MFM play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtydesires OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Recently I (The Mrs.) had a threesome with two bi guys and it was truly mind blowing. Perhaps because they weren't bothered of the inevitable touches during the play. An contrary they seams to enjoy it. After all, sometimes a threesome can feel really crowd. I have to say, this wasn't my first threesome, though it was the first one with two bi males and yes, it was really intense. From your experience, what do you think ladies: Two straight guys, two bi guys, a mix or it doesn't really matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm stright and if I was in a 3sum I wouldn't be bothered if we touched or out lol

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I'll tell you after I've had my first one

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Two straight men for us. I don't get this touching thing though, the only time it happens is if I want to try two cocks in my mouth or an odd brush of arms etc while doing a high five when changing ends

It doesn't matter so long as the guys are cool with it.

Had a 3sum with an ex and his best mate, they laughed when their balls touched when trying to do DP so that was good, like it did freak them out for a second but then weren't bothered.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It doesn't matter so long as the guys are cool with it.

Had a 3sum with an ex and his best mate, they laughed when their balls touched when trying to do DP so that was good, like it did freak them out for a second but then weren't bothered."

I think if the men involved are comfortable in themselves then it doesn't matter, otherwise they wouldn't eveb get undressed in the same room

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

straight for us but whatever floats your boat we say

Bi is definitely more relaxed and horny in my opinion. I've done both and enjoyed the bi one much more.

Doesn't matter. As long as both men are comfortable with it.

"It doesn't matter so long as the guys are cool with it.

Had a 3sum with an ex and his best mate, they laughed when their balls touched when trying to do DP so that was good, like it did freak them out for a second but then weren't bothered.

I think if the men involved are comfortable in themselves then it doesn't matter, otherwise they wouldn't eveb get undressed in the same room "

Yeah true maybe.

Did have one guy do a runner during a 3sum arranged on here after getting naked and then getting dressed again, not sure why but he apologised for it later on, an several days later.

We only do straight threesomes as Marc is straight. We've never had a problem with both guys being comfortable. I like to get all the attention from both guys too, so I prefer them to be straight anyway

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

oh 2 bi guys for me everytime please

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We definitely prefer bi males (Mr. is bi). But not necessarily a necessity.

I'm not bi but I'm not arsed if I touch another bloke at all. Almost impossible in the throws of passion

Bi lads please, we both want to play with a nice cock

I'm straight and have had many 3somes, some with a straight male and female, some where the male was bi. If you are in that situation you expect to find another hand or a cock in a similar area as yours. Its no big deal as far as I'm concerned, it happens. As long as I am not asked to play with the male.

I remember a couple I used to play with. Her husband was straight too. She wanted dvp. Her husband thought it was a bit gay, two cocks rubbing together, but as far as I was concerned it was for her pleasure, which is why I was there!

I didn't catch any gayness and can happily report I am still straight. Men and cocks do nothing for me. But you have to expect to come across them in situations like mfm or gbs.

not done either yet

» Add a new message to this topic