FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies BIG QUESTION

Ladies BIG QUESTION

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you want to see cock pics on profiles or would you rather see faces and bodies, and then ask for the cock pic if and when you want one ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People are different.

I'd personally like for everything to be on a profile, face, body, and cock, and then people don't have to send me pics at all. Or have them in friends pics and add me as friend to see them.

I won't chat to people without pics or if they haven't chatted a while and i forget what they look like and they've no pics or don't send any i don't start chatting again, in case it's someone i said no thanks to.

By *oulgirlWoman  over a year ago

Your Dreams!

I will only chat to a guy if he sends me a face pic with his message. If I just get sent a message with a cock pic, I just delete.

"Do you want to see cock pics on profiles or would you rather see faces and bodies, and then ask for the cock pic if and when you want one ?

"

Defo this for me, I'm not a fan of cock pics and prefer the person its attached to but as the above poster said, everyone is different.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

all people like differing things, personally i prefer body and face pics at first rather than endless cock shots

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Personally I don't care if I never see a picture of just a man's cock. A nice nude shot of a man with a good body is fine for me. I don't mean gym fit either just an ordinary, straightforward man

Some do, some dont

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

One nice cock pic is fine. And by nice I mean clean and erect, not some soft snail nestled in a forest of pubes. Also preferably not as the user pic.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I like face and body pics. If I think I might want to fuck him at some point I might ask for a cock pic. Just to make sure it doesn't resemble a pencil because that would be a waste of time for me!!! Lol.

*waiting for a predictable response from a guy*

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm not a fan of cock pics. One or two, with a selection of others, is fine. Fifty, or a profile with nothing but cock pics, or a close-up cock pic as an avatar will put me right off.

Photos of cocks dripping, spurting or otherwise coated in or oozing cum will have me reaching for the block button.

Photos on a man's profile of his cock in a woman's mouth, pussy or arse are also a turn-off.

Well, you did ask

"Personally I don't care if I never see a picture of just a man's cock. A nice nude shot of a man with a good body is fine for me. I don't mean gym fit either just an ordinary, straightforward man "

This

I am not anti-cock pic, but the size or look of a man's cock also doesn't matter to me. A nice body and face are what I really care about and I won't make a decision about a meet based solely on 4 or 5 cock pics.

-Courtney

Cock pic, body pic and face pic...sorted x

"Do you want to see cock pics on profiles or would you rather see faces and bodies, and then ask for the cock pic if and when you want one ?

"

I don't want to see a guys dick until it's right there infront of me and we're about to have sex. Faces and personality are what get you there.

This loops back round even time to: upload the pics on your profile which you like, because they represent you.

If others like them then you're attracting the right people for you.

I find profiles with numerous cock pics a turn off so tend to block them.

I like to see a clear face and cock shot before we agree to meet though.

Creativity with pics goes a long way!

I'm greedy.....i like to see it all

"This loops back round even time to: upload the pics on your profile which you like, because they represent you.

If others like them then you're attracting the right people for you. "

Totally agree

"I'm greedy.....i like to see it all "

Hear hear

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"This loops back round even time to: upload the pics on your profile which you like, because they represent you.

Stop making sense please. It confuses me when people make sense.

If others like them then you're attracting the right people for you.

Totally agree "

Although I agree with the above, the OP asked what ladies preferred. Unsurprisingly, we all have different preferences

Hey that's my usual line in these threads...get your own

It's Friday FFS!!

You can't be sensible on a Friday?

Do you not know this?

Says so on the insurance forms....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I appreciate personal preference as I have them when I look at a profile but I get confused with feedback. So to put it to a vote I should go with a face pic body pic cock pic and be done with it lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I appreciate personal preference as I have them when I look at a profile but I get confused with feedback. So to put it to a vote I should go with a face pic body pic cock pic and be done with it lol "

If people have varying preferences how about going with what you want?

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Bf has loads and loads of cock picks, and was not the sort I normal met because of this, but when we did, it was awesome, so I don't think you can judge a guy by how they portray themselves on here. The message and the chat draw mw in, but as I have been here for four years, on and off, have heard a lot of the lines before .... face pic is essential before the meet though.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Face, torso, bum..... Cock occasionally but prefer the others first

cock pics don't bother me so long it's not a profile with 10+ pics that are all close up cock shots

if there's a veriation and 1 or 2 just happen to have a cock on that's fine by me

I can understand why people don't put a face pic on. As a female, it is nice to see a variety, especially with couples profiles that have only female shots - I like to see what I'm getting. Just cock shots and one liners `Fancy a shag' don't tend to do it for me though.

Don't mind the odd cock shot for info but they do nothing for me in themselves .

Would rather see torso, arms and if poss face.

Just my thoughts.

Dx

I would rather see something else than just a pic of a cock. I don't get pics of just women on men's profiles either. If I wish to see women I would look at ladies profiles!!( which I do sometimes)

"I'm not a fan of cock pics. One or two, with a selection of others, is fine. Fifty, or a profile with nothing but cock pics, or a close-up cock pic as an avatar will put me right off.

Photos of cocks dripping, spurting or otherwise coated in or oozing cum will have me reaching for the block button.

Photos on a man's profile of his cock in a woman's mouth, pussy or arse are also a turn-off.

Well, you did ask "

Exactly my thoughts!

I'm all about the thighs & torso

» Add a new message to this topic