FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Fab" in the real world

"Fab" in the real world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I was at work yesterday talking to somebody from a partner organization and we were just having a regular work conversation and she used the word Fab to describe something, my heart definitely skipped a beat and I looked at her for any sign she was talking about here (a wink, a smile, a nod) but nothing. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I have. But only false signals so far. We need a code word for swingers.

"I was at work yesterday talking to somebody from a partner organization and we were just having a regular work conversation and she used the word Fab to describe something, my heart definitely skipped a beat and I looked at her for any sign she was talking about here (a wink, a smile, a nod) but nothing. Has anyone else had anything similar? "

No

Yes I have with a builder who was working in our house

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not had any FAB mentions, but I've had two amusing exchanges with ladies at work.

First was when I was talking with two ladies in the offices. One mentioned that her husband had bought her a bag with a "Big Strap-on" and the other looked at me with a huge dirty grin....

The second was out careers lady. She's recently started cycling and had come to tell me she'd taken a bit off a fall. She said link at this and hitched her skirt up over her stocking tops and above her waist to show me the bruise on her bum... lovely I said.

Cal.

Yes it would be fun with a coded word. Hmmm about "its a fab day"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

*look at this.... not link at it

» Add a new message to this topic