FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The build up

The build up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love the build up to a meet and the tease. However I get disappointed if none of it happens.

This has only happened on a couple occasions, where the fantasy was better than the real thing.

How do you make sure it all happens?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I discuss things with my meets. Boundaries and limits etc. I then make sure everything is in place when the meet happens. Constant filthy suggestions during the meet also help.

"I discuss things with my meets. Boundaries and limits etc. I then make sure everything is in place when the meet happens. Constant filthy suggestions during the meet also help. "

That's good to know

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"I discuss things with my meets. Boundaries and limits etc. I then make sure everything is in place when the meet happens. Constant filthy suggestions during the meet also help.

That's good to know "

ditto prefer to take time and organise everything room, location and all essentials. Plus knowing each others limits helps.

"I discuss things with my meets. Boundaries and limits etc. I then make sure everything is in place when the meet happens. Constant filthy suggestions during the meet also help.

That's good to know

ditto prefer to take time and organise everything room, location and all essentials. Plus knowing each others limits helps."

Keeping an air of spontaneity is vital though. Otherwise it can seem too planned and calculated...

That's good to know

ditto prefer to take time and organise everything room, location and all essentials. Plus knowing each others limits helps."

There should be more men like you two

"I love the build up to a meet and the tease. However I get disappointed if none of it happens.

This has only happened on a couple occasions, where the fantasy was better than the real thing.

How do you make sure it all happens? "

keeping it real also helps....no point promising the earth if you know it's going to be impossible....know your limits and work with them

crewe

That's good to know

ditto prefer to take time and organise everything room, location and all essentials. Plus knowing each others limits helps.

There should be more men like you two "

Thank you madam

My proper meets are always the second meets after a quick coffee social, need to make sure I fancy the guy first and vice versa.

After that I don't really build anything up too much, things rarely go to plan and I wouldn't want any expectations on me. I will ask permission for me to be able to do things to him whilst he's sleeping though, suck him off, stick my tongue up his arse hole that sort of thing. Anything else is just a surprise that he'll have on the night.

crewe

"My proper meets are always the second meets after a quick coffee social, need to make sure I fancy the guy first and vice versa.

After that I don't really build anything up too much, things rarely go to plan and I wouldn't want any expectations on me. I will ask permission for me to be able to do things to him whilst he's sleeping though, suck him off, stick my tongue up his arse hole that sort of thing. Anything else is just a surprise that he'll have on the night. "

Sensible approach.

"My proper meets are always the second meets after a quick coffee social, need to make sure I fancy the guy first and vice versa.

After that I don't really build anything up too much, things rarely go to plan and I wouldn't want any expectations on me. I will ask permission for me to be able to do things to him whilst he's sleeping though, suck him off, stick my tongue up his arse hole that sort of thing. Anything else is just a surprise that he'll have on the night. "

I rarely do a social first. I ask what they like and don't like etc.

For me there needs to be a happy medium.Of course you'll discuss certain things that you like to do,but you need that spontaneity or it seems too calculated...

After that I don't really build anything up too much, things rarely go to plan "

This

"For me there needs to be a happy medium.Of course you'll discuss certain things that you like to do,but you need that spontaneity or it seems too calculated... "

Yes I agree

The bulid up often leaves me with loads of pre cum

"The bulid up often leaves me with loads of pre cum "

Leaves my knickers wet!

"The bulid up often leaves me with loads of pre cum

Leaves my knickers wet! "