FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feelings

Feelings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forget all the sloppy lovey duvvey crap, I'm talking passionate sensual feelings, like when she's on top and her hard nipples brush against my chest, or when I hold her ankles tight and hold her legs wide open as I sink deep inside her, or when we're in missionary and she wraps her stocking clad legs around my body or holds onto my ass as I pump into her and our tongues tease each other as we snog. The heat and wetness of her as I edge inside, sharing our breath as we are overcome by an intense climax. Who else notices all those wonderful sensations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whew! I'm having a hot flush now

I notice....I remember them vividly but have never managed t describe them so sexily

I need a cold shower after reading that.

"Forget all the sloppy lovey duvvey crap, I'm talking passionate sensual feelings, like when she's on top and her hard nipples brush against my chest, or when I hold her ankles tight and hold her legs wide open as I sink deep inside her, or when we're in missionary and she wraps her stocking clad legs around my body or holds onto my ass as I pump into her and our tongues tease each other as we snog. The heat and wetness of her as I edge inside, sharing our breath as we are overcome by an intense climax. Who else notices all those wonderful sensations?"

Fuck i need this

"Forget all the sloppy lovey duvvey crap, I'm talking passionate sensual feelings, like when she's on top and her hard nipples brush against my chest, or when I hold her ankles tight and hold her legs wide open as I sink deep inside her, or when we're in missionary and she wraps her stocking clad legs around my body or holds onto my ass as I pump into her and our tongues tease each other as we snog. The heat and wetness of her as I edge inside, sharing our breath as we are overcome by an intense climax. Who else notices all those wonderful sensations?"

Do you write this stuff professionally? I think I may need a copy of your next book

-Courtney

Prrrrr

6/10.

Its been that long I've forgotten

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Am I the only person who can't deal with clichéd prose?

Lol, can't help it if I just adore the whole experience, every little sensation turns me on, its how I feel, the fact that I can articulate it allows me to express the passion I feel and 'get it out there' a sweaty 5 minute performance just won't do it for me I'm afraid

Most definatly

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Ooo stop it, I'm getting hot. Ok don't

I'm wondering whether you will get a deluge of messages after this ??

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes but too many here concentrate on looks.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I notice them at the time. If its really passionate I kinda get high of it though and it all blends into an amazing feeling. Because of that almost altered state of consciousness after it I can't remember the individual sensations, I just remember the whole scene, usually with lust.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope never notice anything like this at all, don't pay this slightest bit of attention

And I agree with the poster above, flowery cliche prose like this doesn't fluster me at all - its a bit too mills and boons, but I'd rather do than read about it.

No I dont remember wanna come refresh my memory...

I love spooning with a guy when his willy dribbles on your thigh like a wet puppies nose.

"Nope never notice anything like this at all, don't pay this slightest bit of attention

And I agree with the poster above, flowery cliche prose like this doesn't fluster me at all - its a bit too mills and boons, but I'd rather do than read about it."

I was recounting my love, no point unless it's real, if the experiences I've had are mills and boon, im a big big fan

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

For me, mills and boon equals male fantasy. Some things we experience are beyond words like this. Just saying.

The ladies love it , and f that was the ops intention then up to him .

One has to question whether he is on the right site though ?

Surely a NSA swinging site isn't the place to find the kind of experience that can only be shared between two people totally in love .

A feeling we get with each other every time , but wouldn't expect to get swinging .

There truly is a big difference between love and lust , but when you get both together , you get the feelings and experience the op describes .

Is fab the place to find that ?

"The ladies love it , and f that was the ops intention then up to him .

Surely a NSA swinging site isn't the place to find the kind of experience that can only be shared between two people totally in love .

A feeling we get with each other every time , but wouldn't expect to get swinging .

There truly is a big difference between love and lust , but when you get both together , you get the feelings and experience the op describes .

Is fab the place to find that ? "

This is all about lust, for me, love is a fallacy, I've met loads of wonderful ladies on here who share my desire for passionate sex and, it's all those little things that drive me, and them wild, to me, a mechanical shag is no better than a wank, I want intimacy, tactile erotic experiences, and I've had no problem finding them. I do like to fuck hard, but, sometimes it's those little sensations that make it so very special. Whatever floats your boat, I love this site, and the vast majority of people on it, I am completely non judgemental, but we all want what we want and, either I've been very lucky, or quite a large percentage share my desires. Thus far, no ones got hurt, mislead or used, but quite a few have enjoyed the experience. I don't want to 'perform' which is why clubs, parties etc don't appeal, I want to endulge, to be engulfed by the lust, my friends seem to feel the same. Hey, it works for us, whatever floats your boat.

sounds like you had a wank before writing part 2

This is all about lust, for me, love is a fallacy, I've met loads of wonderful ladies on here who share my desire for passionate sex and, it's all those little things that drive me, and them wild, to me, a mechanical shag is no better than a wank, I want intimacy, tactile erotic experiences, and I've had no problem finding them. I do like to fuck hard, but, sometimes it's those little sensations that make it so very special. Whatever floats your boat, I love this site, and the vast majority of people on it, I am completely non judgemental, but we all want what we want and, either I've been very lucky, or quite a large percentage share my desires. Thus far, no ones got hurt, mislead or used, but quite a few have enjoyed the experience. I don't want to 'perform' which is why clubs, parties etc don't appeal, I want to endulge, to be engulfed by the lust, my friends seem to feel the same. Hey, it works for us, whatever floats your boat."

This

Ok. I've decided, I'm moving to East Anglia

"Am I the only person who can't deal with clichéd prose? "

No your not, the real thing is so much better, so much fucking better..

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

This is all about lust, for me, love is a fallacy, I've met loads of wonderful ladies on here who share my desire for passionate sex and, it's all those little things that drive me, and them wild, to me, a mechanical shag is no better than a wank, I want intimacy, tactile erotic experiences, and I've had no problem finding them. I do like to fuck hard, but, sometimes it's those little sensations that make it so very special. Whatever floats your boat, I love this site, and the vast majority of people on it, I am completely non judgemental, but we all want what we want and, either I've been very lucky, or quite a large percentage share my desires. Thus far, no ones got hurt, mislead or used, but quite a few have enjoyed the experience. I don't want to 'perform' which is why clubs, parties etc don't appeal, I want to endulge, to be engulfed by the lust, my friends seem to feel the same. Hey, it works for us, whatever floats your boat.

"

i happen to agree that love is subjective opinion and that to indulge in the sensations of awareness in the moment is a completely erotic thing, it has no attactment.

i wanted to ask the OP if he does tantra or uses energy at these times..just curious, no one has spoken of it on these forums..yet,,,abd beung new here i havent been brave enough yet to mention it

i happen to agree that love is subjective opinion and that to indulge in the sensations of awareness in the moment is a completely erotic thing, it has no attactment.

i wanted to ask the OP if he does tantra or uses energy at these times..just curious, no one has spoken of it on these forums..yet,,,abd beung new here i havent been brave enough yet to mention it "

I don't consciously use any methods of awareness, it's just the way I am and have always been, I have always been in touch with my own body which was heightened when I began to body build in my teens. I have always had an immense lust for women and sex since I can remember, when I say I simply adore tactile erotic sensual sex, it's a vast understatement. I love it in all its forms, from hard physical fucking, to slow sensual love making. I'm surprised how cynical some are, you are right, for the time were together I'm infatuated, once we've parted, until next time, or forever, I will think about you, but it will be positive and horny, but there is no love, only lust. My friends will substantiate all this, and the overriding theme in the verifications I've received is 'passionate'. I simply love it.... Maybe there's

something wrong with me

i wanted to ask the OP if he does tantra or uses energy at these times..just curious, no one has spoken of it on these forums..yet,,,abd beung new here i havent been brave enough yet to mention it

I don't consciously use any methods of awareness, it's just the way I am and have always been, I have always been in touch with my own body which was heightened when I began to body build in my teens. I have always had an immense lust for women and sex since I can remember, when I say I simply adore tactile erotic sensual sex, it's a vast understatement. I love it in all its forms, from hard physical fucking, to slow sensual love making. I'm surprised how cynical some are, you are right, for the time were together I'm infatuated, once we've parted, until next time, or forever, I will think about you, but it will be positive and horny, but there is no love, only lust. My friends will substantiate all this, and the overriding theme in the verifications I've received is 'passionate'. I simply love it.... Maybe there's

something wrong with me "

If it's wrong, then you don't want to be right

i wanted to ask the OP if he does tantra or uses energy at these times..just curious, no one has spoken of it on these forums..yet,,,abd beung new here i havent been brave enough yet to mention it "

Tell us more

Tell us more "

Tantra is a spiritual, sexual science that is not static in its definition.

When we embrace Tantra, we can learn to use Tantric energy for sexual pleasure and awareness.

Tantra is about sexual freedom

Tantra treats sexual energy as an ally, rather than something to be suppressed

The essence of Tantra is the full expression of existence; a merging with, rather than a withdrawing from, sexual energy.

This energy is used as an ignition for firing the body's biological energy system, merging it (and you) with universal energy.

In Tantra, sex is used as the cosmic union of opposites, in oneself, with a partner or with more than one person, to create the polarity charge that connects with the primordial energy from which everything arises in the universe.

In addition, the orgasms experienced in this state of consciousness are incredible, explosive and potentially unending.

The basic difference between unenlightened sexuality and Tantra is that sex is approached it from your breath and body, rather than solely from your mind.

Tell us more

When we embrace Tantra, we can learn to use Tantric energy for sexual pleasure and awareness.

The essence of Tantra is the full expression of existence; a merging with, rather than a withdrawing from, sexual energy.

This energy is used as an ignition for firing the body's biological energy system, merging it (and you) with universal energy.

In Tantra, sex is used as the cosmic union of opposites, in oneself, with a partner or with more than one person, to create the polarity charge that connects with the primordial energy from which everything arises in the universe.

In addition, the orgasms experienced in this state of consciousness are incredible, explosive and potentially unending.

The basic difference between unenlightened sexuality and Tantra is that sex is approached it from your breath and body, rather than solely from your mind. "

Then I guess, I'm naturally tantric, but it's born not honed, and the orgasms....in swinging speak, a repeater, but so intense yet I cum and want to keep going, and my partners experience multiple, long orgasms, I'm going to look into this, but a lot of what you say, I, and they, experience

Tell us more

The basic difference between unenlightened sexuality and Tantra is that sex is approached it from your breath and body, rather than solely from your mind.

Then I guess, I'm naturally tantric, but it's born not honed, and the orgasms....in swinging speak, a repeater, but so intense yet I cum and want to keep going, and my partners experience multiple, long orgasms, I'm going to look into this, but a lot of what you say, I, and they, experience "

nice! me too, born like it, not learnt xx

» Add a new message to this topic