FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > when pegging

when pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who should buy the strap on , the guy that wants pegging or should it be the woman? Do guys own their own strap ons, just wondering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiya, I guess different people will have different views but for me I think if a guy wants pegging he should buy a strapon. Hence why I own one! have u tried yet?

I bought my own and it's only used on me.

"I bought my own and it's only used on me. "

same here

My ex bought his own strap on.

"who should buy the strap on , the guy that wants pegging or should it be the woman? Do guys own their own strap ons, just wondering "

I wouldn't want to use a strap on that I didn't know intimately. Each strap on is different, handles differently and feels different. I spent alot of money on getting the right penis and harness combination and would prefer to use that one.

Mutual decision it worked out very well for both.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"who should buy the strap on , the guy that wants pegging or should it be the woman? Do guys own their own strap ons, just wondering

I wouldn't want to use a strap on that I didn't know intimately. Each strap on is different, handles differently and feels different. I spent alot of money on getting the right penis and harness combination and would prefer to use that one."

Totally agree. I've found a harness that fits beautifully and allows me the best technique for me. I only use my own.

I have my own but I like to try others especially the double pleasure strapons that are internal for her too. I am amazed so many women are turned on by pegging as its one of many fantasies now with a tick in the box,

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I would think the lady should at least choose it so she has one that fits and with which she is comfortable. She might well not want to wear a harness and dildo belonging to someone else.

Every lady into pegging that I have known owned her own and they were very particular about their equipment.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've no firm views, but do like to make it clear to the lady that if they get me pregnant then I'll expect them to support us

Mutual decision to be made by each partner, but I believe it does not hurt to own you strapon just in case. I have my own but would never be offended if the lady wanted to use her own.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

I, him have bought a harness to two and we've both bought dildos.... Shared activity !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I, him have bought a harness to two and we've both bought dildos.... Shared activity !"

I don't own one and had a few used on me (more welcome by the way)

» Add a new message to this topic