FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dark room

Dark room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ord_Pussylick OP   Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I wonder how many people like me enjoy a dark room with lots of bodies? The excitement of not actually knowing who, what, why or where (to a degree) stimulates the imagination somewhat!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never experienced it but sounds like fun

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer to already know the people in it, as I don't do random pot luck fun, with people that might make me want to chuck up.

Trowbridge

"I'd prefer to already know the people in it, as I don't do random pot luck fun, with people that might make me want to chuck up."

Ah yes I see and perhaps I didn't explain that you all go in together, and are all content.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the idea but don't like the reality of not knowing who or what's grabbing you.

Guarantee the quality and would be all over it!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I wonder how many people like me enjoy a dark room with lots of bodies? The excitement of not actually knowing who, what, why or where (to a degree) stimulates the imagination somewhat! "

Great - assuming you don't care if those lips on your knob and the tongue in your ass belong to Big Dave and 'Fisty' Fred, and not the two women you thought it was!

A

Trowbridge

"I wonder how many people like me enjoy a dark room with lots of bodies? The excitement of not actually knowing who, what, why or where (to a degree) stimulates the imagination somewhat!

Great - assuming you don't care if those lips on your knob and the tongue in your ass belong to Big Dave and 'Fisty' Fred, and not the two women you thought it was!

A"

Yes and that is what makes it quite devilish. I had an unbelievable blow job once in a dark room and never found out whom it was.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I wonder how many people like me enjoy a dark room with lots of bodies? The excitement of not actually knowing who, what, why or where (to a degree) stimulates the imagination somewhat!

A

Yes and that is what makes it quite devilish. I had an unbelievable blow job once in a dark room and never found out whom it was.

"

There's a clue if you felt stubble!

A

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

A

"

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We like it but only if a club is really busy. If there are only a few people there then you pretty much know who will be touching you so it defeats the point really. The Maze at Swingfields last year was superb as there were so many people about you never had any idea who it was that was touching you.

» Add a new message to this topic