FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > As a male in a straight mmf scenario, does it matter to you what the other guy looks like?

As a male in a straight mmf scenario, does it matter to you what the other guy looks like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

At the risk of being shouted down, here goes anyway. I regard myself as straight in that I am not attracted to men or masculinity. This said, when indulging in a mmf scenario with a beautiful, attractive woman, it is also important to me that the other man involved be a good looking bloke who (like me) keeps himself in reasonably good shape. In the past I have been completely turned off by the situation, where, despite both pleasuring (and being pleasured by) and extremely attractive woman, the other fella is unattractive and out of shape.

How about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it does.

I'm not bisexual but I do like looking at a female who looks after herself and goes to the gym now and then . Sounds shallow but it's more aesthetically pleasing to me. So I understand what you are saying OP.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

No, I suppose not.

Though it might be a bit weird if he looked exactly like my dad, brother, etc.

I would imagine if the girl is as gorgeous as you say, the chances are her partner is similar?

I have met couples where the female is slim and the male 'larger' but it's not a problem for me as a straight male. Perhaps if the male was extremely large it might be a problem for some scenario's. As long as he is clean and doesn't smell, what does it matter. I'm not there to fuck him.

North Cambs

" Sounds shallow but it's more aesthetically pleasing to me. So I understand what you are saying OP. "

Yes, for me its largely about the aesthetics too.

Hmmm as a MF we would look for an aesthetically pleasing male so can't see why it wouldn't be considered from the others perspective sounds perfectly plausible.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't think my man would be too fussed as long as I was happy with the other gentleman

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Personally I don't think I'd want to be in an mmf if the other guy was well hung as I'd be worried in comparison they would want the other guy inside them giving more pleasure than me.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

looking at it in reverse- if it was two ladies, even if I was straight, if I did not find the other lady and therefore the situation visually appealing it could easily put me off.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it doesn't matter to me as much what he looks like....... but I have to like them personally... so couldn't do it without being fully comfortable.....

For us I think it matters to Marc, who is straight, a bit what the other guy looks like simply because he would want to know that I'm attracted to him. We can't really speak from the single guy's point of view, but we would understand why it would matter.

-Courtney

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Personally I don't think I'd want to be in an mmf if the other guy was well hung as I'd be worried in comparison they would want the other guy inside them giving more pleasure than me. "

I've been in that situation a couple of times and always prefer the more average guy. Have refused the well hung one a few times as it just bloody hurts, or gritted my teeth until I can have the one I like again

"For us I think it matters to Marc, who is straight, a bit what the other guy looks like simply because he would want to know that I'm attracted to him. We can't really speak from the single guy's point of view, but we would understand why it would matter.

-Courtney"

Hope he don't mind me

North Cambs

"I would imagine if the girl is as gorgeous as you say, the chances are her partner is similar?

"

You would think so, but this is not always the case.

I can find women of all different kinds attractive and sexy, however these women are not always partnered by attractive men.

On the one occasion I particularly recall (not a meet off here), whilst I did find the woman very sexy indeed, her partner was not the most fortunate looking chap. He was a nice enough guy, but, when she was orally pleasuring me (which would have been very nice on our own), each time I looked up all I could see in direct eye line was her less than attractive partner, puffing, panting, sweating and grimacing behind her. The situation was no better when roles were reversed and to say there was a significantly negative effect on my level of arousal would be an understatement.

"For us I think it matters to Marc, who is straight, a bit what the other guy looks like simply because he would want to know that I'm attracted to him. We can't really speak from the single guy's point of view, but we would understand why it would matter.

-Courtney

Hope he don't mind me "

Yes.

I might not be turned on by the other fella, but I wouldn't want to be turned off by him.

He wouldn't need to be great looking, but he would have to be nice and I would have to like him as a person in order to work with him.

"At the risk of being shouted down, here goes anyway. I regard myself as straight in that I am not attracted to men or masculinity. This said, when indulging in a mmf scenario with a beautiful, attractive woman, it is also important to me that the other man involved be a good looking bloke who (like me) keeps himself in reasonably good shape. In the past I have been completely turned off by the situation, where, despite both pleasuring (and being pleasured by) and extremely attractive woman, the other fella is unattractive and out of shape.

How about you?"

I feel the same in a FFM

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What thing 2 says. My profile states I prefer 'normal' people not super model types male or female but a happy and enthusiastic personality is good.

"At the risk of being shouted down, here goes anyway. I regard myself as straight in that I am not attracted to men or masculinity. This said, when indulging in a mmf scenario with a beautiful, attractive woman, it is also important to me that the other man involved be a good looking bloke who (like me) keeps himself in reasonably good shape. In the past I have been completely turned off by the situation, where, despite both pleasuring (and being pleasured by) and extremely attractive woman, the other fella is unattractive and out of shape.

How about you?

I feel the same in a FFM "

I'm the same in all sexual scenarios - which is why I rarely partake in any kind of group sex! It's not that I don't WANT to - it's just far easier to find one person you're attracted to than it is to find two, three or more that you find attractive enough to want to play with/alongside!

I often wish I was less fussy!

North Cambs

"I often wish I was less fussy! "

Fussy is good! If you don't go out of your way to try and ensure that the people you meet up with will suit your particular needs/desires/turn ons etc, then disappointment and less than satisfactory experiences are the likely outcome. These are not what this game is about.

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

I've been lucky enough to partake in quite a few MMF playtimes with different couples over recent years and have enjoyed most of them. The few that have been lack lustre have been because the other man has been awkward or nervous. It has to feel natural to be horny.

For me the big turn-on is seeing, hearing and feeling a highly aroused woman getting a lot of attention from two horny men. I've come to enjoy the MMF dynamic almost more than any other sexual situation. Therefore, for me, I'm fairly relaxed about what the other guy looks like, though I prefer it if he's not obese. So long as he's clean, is fairly confident, can converse, fuck and has an engaging personality then I'm happy. It's very offputting if he's silent or is nervous.

In summary, assuming basic requirements of cleanliness and an ability to perform with another male present are met, then personality is more important than looks for me. That applies for the woman too. I certainly don't mind if he's better endowed or a heavier cummer than me, quite the reverse - it turns me on to see her reaction. And if he's bisexual, like me, then that's a lovely bonus!

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

The uglier the better - that way I look scorching hot!

No I agree - you want the whole scene to appeal. Like someone else said - wouldn't have to turn us on per second but definitely not turn us off.

North Cambs

"The uglier the better - that way I look scorching hot!

No I agree - you want the whole scene to appeal. Like someone else said - wouldn't have to turn us on per second but definitely not turn us off."

lol..

Yes, its not about being turned on by the other fella, but all about NOT being turned off. And, as you allude to, its also all about finding the whole scenario a huge turn on, and not just your own individual role within it.

"I don't think my man would be too fussed as long as I was happy with the other gentleman "

-Courtney

Hope he don't mind me

"

Well don't be shy kik ?

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I choose pretty much everyone we play with - couples or singles so he just goes along with who I pick

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Guess it depends on whether the woman finds the other guy attractive and is therefore turned on and excited. In a three or more some what turns me on most is seeing my partner really turned on - if she doesn't find the other man attractive she won't be.

» Add a new message to this topic