FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gay bottom men

Gay bottom men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all I'm just wondering do gay bottom men really like getting there ass fucked or do they just do it because the top likes fucking them? I hope I'm not afending any one asking this question

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

Judging from how many straight guys are on here looking for a woman to fuck them with a strapon I'm guessing yes!!! It's all about the prostate glad I'm told, once your partner finds that it's ment to be amazing (be it with ginger, cock or sex toy).

I can see your point

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

For pleasure and not just the prostate. Simply a pleasure able experience. Not a submissive thing either.

Not all like to fuck or be fucked.

"For pleasure and not just the prostate. Simply a pleasure able experience. Not a submissive thing either.

Not all like to fuck or be fucked. "

So it is pleasurable to be fucked then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Judging from how many straight guys are on here looking for a woman to fuck them with a strapon I'm guessing yes!!! It's all about the prostate glad I'm told, once your partner finds that it's ment to be amazing (be it with ginger, cock or sex toy). "

She never told me bout that lol

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

having my ass fucked is very pleasurable love it

wtf

"Judging from how many straight guys are on here looking for a woman to fuck them with a strapon I'm guessing yes!!! It's all about the prostate glad I'm told, once your partner finds that it's ment to be amazing (be it with ginger, cock or sex toy).

She never told me bout that lol"

Lol

"having my ass fucked is very pleasurable love it"

I really didn't think it would be

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

"having my ass fucked is very pleasurable love it

I really didn't think it would be "

as they say if you haven't tried you don't know I love it

"Judging from how many straight guys are on here looking for a woman to fuck them with a strapon I'm guessing yes!!! It's all about the prostate glad I'm told, once your partner finds that it's ment to be amazing (be it with ginger, cock or sex toy). "

Loved my experiences with strap-ons, only downside is how quickly I came!

For me it's also about the submission and being used by the person fucking me, I've never thought about topping a man but bottoming I have ran through my mind.

"hi all I'm just wondering do gay bottom men really like getting there ass fucked or do they just do it because the top likes fucking them? I hope I'm not afending any one asking this question "

Well, of course, it's just the same for straight women and vaginal sex - they're not actually interested in sex at all, they just all lie there and let men do it to them, because that's what men want to do...

Ask a dumb question - get a dumb answer....!

"I can see your point"

Lol...is it near your bum...?

"I can see your point

Lol...is it near your bum...? "

Lol never

"I can see your point

Lol never "

Why not op??

Us singles don't know how long we'll be in this crazy, wonderful fab world - and I personally think you should try everything at least once - as your sexual choices are likely to be far more limited if you fall for a non-swinger and leave fab!

I'm working my way through my sexual bucket list very nicely!

"I can see your point

Lol never

Why not op??

Us singles don't know how long we'll be in this crazy, wonderful fab world - and I personally think you should try everything at least once - as your sexual choices are likely to be far more limited if you fall for a non-swinger and leave fab!

I'm working my way through my sexual bucket list very nicely! "

I would be happy to help your bucket list xx

"hi all I'm just wondering do gay bottom men really like getting there ass fucked or do they just do it because the top likes fucking them? I hope I'm not afending any one asking this question

Well, of course, it's just the same for straight women and vaginal sex - they're not actually interested in sex at all, they just all lie there and let men do it to them, because that's what men want to do...

Ask a dumb question - get a dumb answer....!

"

Derr lol

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"hi all I'm just wondering do gay bottom men really like getting there ass fucked or do they just do it because the top likes fucking them? I hope I'm not afending any one asking this question "

It's very pleasurable. Although not been fucked by a guy, Sue is very good with a strap-on. I've even cum while being fucked in the arse and it's a very intense feeling. I would recomend all guys try it. You might just like it!

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)  over a year ago

London

love fucking with strapon and ginger

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"love fucking with strapon and ginger"

What dose the ginger do?

Why on earth do you think they'd do it regularly if they didn't enjoy it lol

"hi all I'm just wondering do gay bottom men really like getting there ass fucked or do they just do it because the top likes fucking them? I hope I'm not afending any one asking this question

Why on earth do you think they'd do it regularly if they didn't enjoy it lol

I don't no that's why I'm asking the question lol

"

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I'm not a gay man but quiet definitely bi and love being fucked. A lot of the enjoyment comes from the physical sensations. The anal canal is full of nerves which give pleasurable sensations from it. As already noted lot of the sensation s from the prostate but those around the outer sphincter also contribute a lot. There can also be an element of taking joy in pleasing your partner as well though.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Mr is bi and loves being tucked by a man, but not a strap on, also not the same as having your prostrate milked. I love to see him being top or bottom to another guy ....

By *unk_of_loveMan  over a year ago

Hanley

I love being fucked by another guy, the feeling of his cock stretching my ass open is divine followed by a good hard pounding.

"love fucking with strapon and ginger

What dose the ginger do?"

My guess is it's a typo but I'have to ask her when I get home

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

well as a bi tranny i like being fucked because i liked being fucked ..u could ask do women like getting their cunts fucked or do they just do it cos the men like doing it to them ..

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

"For pleasure and not just the prostate. Simply a pleasure able experience. Not a submissive thing either.

Not all like to fuck or be fucked.

So it is pleasurable to be fucked then? "

For me yes it is. Actually as much mind as body.

"well as a bi tranny i like being fucked because i liked being fucked ..u could ask do women like getting their cunts fucked or do they just do it cos the men like doing it to them .."

Cunt and ass are two different things a woman's fanny is self lubricating and a ass isn't so it must be painfull

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Being fucked feels awesome but if you're getting your cock sucked at the same time its mind blowing believe me.

"well as a bi tranny i like being fucked because i liked being fucked ..u could ask do women like getting their cunts fucked or do they just do it cos the men like doing it to them ..

Cunt and ass are two different things a woman's fanny is self lubricating and a ass isn't so it must be painfull"

If only someone invented some kind of lubricant for it. Ahh well the. fevered dreams of a mad man.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The very idea Of something up me makes me tighten the belt on my jeans

although given the chance to slide my cock up an ass, the belt undoes pretty quick

"well as a bi tranny i like being fucked because i liked being fucked ..u could ask do women like getting their cunts fucked or do they just do it cos the men like doing it to them ..

Cunt and ass are two different things a woman's fanny is self lubricating and a ass isn't so it must be painfull"

well one ive my nicest ever fucks i never had any lube so i think it does to an extent .

and i think you'll find that women stop lubricating after a certain age and they can still enjoy sex

[Removed by poster at 21/05/15 07:28:08]

That's not actually true! The muscle and nerve structures do bear striking similarities and, if correctly stimulated the anal channel can produce some self lubing.

That being said, a good anal lube is recommended.

Both! I love the sensation and feeling of being pounded and mentally knowing I'm being used for pleasure is a huge turn on

Both! I love the sensation and feeling of being pounded and mentally knowing I'm being used for pleasure is a huge turn on "

Never actually done it but yes, I've been very turned on at the thought of the sensation and being used for peoples pleasure all at the same time when I've been in fantasy land.

Can't the same be asked about women and anal, apparently lots of women enjoy anal because of the sensation induced.

I'm presuming male bottoms are constructed the same as a women's.

Although I accept that women don't fart, everyone knows that.

By *unk_of_loveMan  over a year ago

Hanley

Both! I love the sensation and feeling of being pounded and mentally knowing I'm being used for pleasure is a huge turn on "

Exactly how I feel too

I love this about the forum people speak so passionately on hear

Couldn't agree more, if you're thinking about it and it appeals to you then go and try it. What's the worse that can happen!!

"I can see your point

Lol never

Why not op??

I'm working my way through my sexual bucket list very nicely! "

» Add a new message to this topic