FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Urban dictionary

Urban dictionary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Look up your username

Mine means a bi girl who is crazy... Well if the shoe fits!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Look up your username

Mine means a bi girl who is crazy... Well if the shoe fits! "

Or the other one you can try is to type your first name followed by "is" into google and post the first option that google throws up...now THAT is an interesting one for me ha ha

"Or the other one you can try is to type your first name followed by "is" into google and post the first option that google throws up...now THAT is an interesting one for me ha ha"

Crap...got that wrong...type name and "is a" and then see first line google gives you

i couldn't find 'mrlove69s', closest thing is 'Mrluvstoeatpussy' and the urban dictionary said..

n. a closet gay male who often refers to his obsession with cunnilingus to deflect his true sexual orientation.

" Check out Mrluvstoeatpussy over there- eyein up every guy in the club.'

hahahaha.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

superramfan comes up as Richard Superramfan and the Youtube videos I've commented on.

Richard is a comes up on Urban Dictionary as:-

Tall, almost towering, large features, arms, legs. Beautiful heart. Kind, usually reserved about sharing his feelings. Although he is able to communicate well, he feels much more deeply than he speaks. Only those that are close to him will ever really know him. Will see 'it' through even if he is unhappy, his commitment unwavering. Will make many mistakes believing he has made a 'wise' choice. Realizes logic does not bring happiness. Falls in love only once, usually shocking (completely different upbringings) to him. When he does find her, he is relentless in his pursuit. However, it is not calculating, unconsciously he maneuvers his actions to allow himself to be with her. A strong, powerful force, a positive energy, other men are always questioning, "what's so great about Richard?". Spiritual leader. Excellent lover, very good with his entire body, making women fantasize about him regularly. A very thick, yummy kisser. Richard is a kind, good, lovely, beautiful, sweet, aggressive, sensitive man with a consecrated heart. Richard is super sexxy!

Google told me this...its very true haha

Nicki is... A fucking hot gurl (who may be a little bi)and just may be the best thing that ever happened to ANYONE

» Add a new message to this topic