FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dom bollox

Dom bollox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...sick of seeing the line 'looking for a Dom'...its thrown around so casually on here as if people are ordering one on eBay, the very core nature of a 'dom' is trust which usually comes with a build up of 'trust' which in turn comes in time, not on a night in a hotel..there's a difference with wanting a Dom and wanting to be sexually dominated for the night...

I blame 50 shades of shite!!!

"Oh I fancy a nice glass of wine and a 'Dom' tonight, how about you Lynne"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Lol, out comes the anne summers fluffy cuffs n blind fold....no candle wax tonite dear, it does burn a bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...sick of seeing the line 'looking for a Dom'...its thrown around so casually on here as if people are ordering one on eBay, the very core nature of a 'dom' is trust which usually comes with a build up of 'trust' which in turn comes in time, not on a night in a hotel..there's a difference with wanting a Dom and wanting to be sexually dominated for the night...

"

LOL LOL LOL EVEN PMSL

It can be whatever you want it to be - there are no rules I know of, oh except those made up by the 'oh so serious lifestylers'

I can't see how it effects anyone else other than the people involved?

Doesn't really 'affect' me hun...its just an opinion aired freely on a free to aire forum.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol, out comes the anne summers fluffy cuffs n blind fold....no candle wax tonite dear, it does burn a bit"

If people enjoy that why not?

"Lol, out comes the anne summers fluffy cuffs n blind fold....no candle wax tonite dear, it does burn a bit"

Burns a bit...hahah,

"No you can't bloody use them. They're my best pegs!!"

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"...sick of seeing the line 'looking for a Dom'...its thrown around so casually on here as if people are ordering one on eBay, the very core nature of a 'dom' is trust which usually comes with a build up of 'trust' which in turn comes in time, not on a night in a hotel..there's a difference with wanting a Dom and wanting to be sexually dominated for the night...

"

Im frequently messaged by guys who think calling me `Mistress` qualifies them as a sub ...

"

Sooo... are we not allowed to look for one then?

Do we have to just sort of sit around and hope that one finds us without us giving any indication of what we're looking for? Are they mindreaders?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think there are more posts sneering at others or telling them how wrong they are doing things.

Sooo... are we not allowed to look for one then?

Do we have to just sort of sit around and hope that one finds us without us giving any indication of what we're looking for? Are they mindreaders?"

Heavens...no,

Stick an ad in the local paper, get one in the living room window I mean the 'doms' are always seeking new opportunities...its a thriving industry at the moment...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think there are more posts sneering at others or telling them how wrong they are doing things.

"

Yep!

"I think there are more posts sneering at others or telling them how wrong they are doing things.

"

I agree...you'd think people weren't allowed an 'opinion' these days...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No need to get defensive, you started the subject, surely people can answer?

Defensive...moi...never

Daddy Dom here dissect that one... Or perhaps I shall indulge in what a true dom is?

"Daddy Dom here dissect that one... Or perhaps I shall indulge in what a true dom is?"

What's a 'true' dom?

How do I qualify?

I just thought they were looking for someone like that short bald bloke from Rogue Traders

"Defensive...moi...never"

I get what you mean, and the flip side, men who think that a few slaps to the arse and being obnoxious makes them dom, yawn!!! hense the wording of my profile.x

I don't get the whole D/s thing at all and Gilly said she finds it a turn off. But each to their own

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

Can't say people asking about d/s bothers me any more than people talking about anal or squirting, fisting or anything else people make like...each to their own really

I think people at times get bored of normal sex look into fetishes and dom sub thing is common I find and some do a little and like so look for others into this sort of fetish but some dom s can be nasty and different levels and don't always know what They could be getting into.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I just thought they were looking for someone like that short bald bloke from Rogue Traders

"

Dominic Littlewood?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Its all very passe, darling.

Yep! "

Always very telling

By *ord_PussylickMan  over a year ago

Trowbridge

To me it can mean something as simple as taking charge right through to the punishing, controlling, manipulating and forced orgasm. You can just slip into what is required as necessary.

People should be free to seek out whatever they want, as long as it's within the site rules, why does it bother you so much!

Ohhhh its a sexual reference is it dahhhlings...and I thought it was people hiring the domestic help

"It can be whatever you want it to be - there are no rules I know of, oh except those made up by the 'oh so serious lifestylers'

I can't see how it effects anyone else other than the people involved?"

"

Hallelujah. I

Agree with this post.

Ty op

» Add a new message to this topic