FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many call offs before a meet?

How many call offs before a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been working hard to arrange a meet this Saturday and we are just amazed at the number of guys who have contacted us looking to join us only for them to call off when we say yes.

Currently the leading excuse is "work shifts have changed sorry"

A close second is "wife has changed visitation for our daughter/son to this weekend. Sorry"

We actually have had two "sorry but Granny has fallen ill" excuses!!

Its is absolutely hilarious. These guys have all approached us in the first place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv had the granny one.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Oh the joys of the Fab single men

And they wonder why people eventually give up on meets and join clubs

"Oh the joys of the Fab single men

"

The brilliant thing is that virtually all these guys have assured us of their reliability. So funny.

"

Well if I was closer I certainly wouldn't cancel.

Their loss I would say x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

So, "my ion-couplings are a bit gunked up and need a photon cleanse" would not be considered a believable excuse then?

Just sayin'

"So, "my ion-couplings are a bit gunked up and need a photon cleanse" would not be considered a believable excuse then?

Just sayin' "

Only from you or funky

West Midlands

The brilliant thing is that virtually all these guys have assured us of their reliability. So funny."

I've been on sites like this since 2003-2004

Nothing changes except the volume of dumbass excuses

Believe me

I do NOT believe anyone will turn up now until I'm shaking their um hand lol

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

well.. one tiny consolation, is at least you now know they won't be turning up... so can cast your net open again for guys who are free or hopefully won't bottle it!!

Good luck

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"We have been working hard to arrange a meet this Saturday and we are just amazed at the number of guys who have contacted us looking to join us only for them to call off when we say yes.

Currently the leading excuse is "work shifts have changed sorry"

A close second is "wife has changed visitation for our daughter/son to this weekend. Sorry"

We actually have had two "sorry but Granny has fallen ill" excuses!!

Its is absolutely hilarious. These guys have all approached us in the first place.

"

Two things I spotted here.

You've been 'working hard' and 'these guys have all approached us'.

Why not work smart instead of hard and seek out men yourselves? You may get better results.

A

"well.. one tiny consolation, is at least you now know they won't be turning up... so can cast your net open again for guys who are free or hopefully won't bottle it!!

Good luck "

Hearing this loud and clear. We love group fun...invite say ten men over a night, perhaps 2 turn up as best case scenario

So it happens both way men cancel too. Carnt see why they would cancel!

This happens to us all the time! Guys contact us, then we chat a bit, and then we bring up meeting and they either go silent, or they are super busy with work. I have to say, both of us work, but we can find time to have sex every once in a while... I just don't get why they would waste time even talking with us if they didn't want to meet?

But then we find a few that are amazing and it makes it all worth it

I'm female, and am fairly spontaneous, but have cancelled meets a fair few times with several guys, one on the night we was meeting just because something came up.

Things happen when you have a busy life or priorities. Am sure the guys are just as gutted as you are, i know i am when i have to cancel.

"This happens to us all the time! Guys contact us, then we chat a bit, and then we bring up meeting and they either go silent, or they are super busy with work. I have to say, both of us work, but we can find time to have sex every once in a while... I just don't get why they would waste time even talking with us if they didn't want to meet?

But then we find a few that are amazing and it makes it all worth it "

I do this as well, go quiet if an unexpected meet is thrown into conversations. Sometimes i'm not sure i wanna meet someone or if i even fancy them.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My latest two cancellations have been A&E related, either them or their family!

So it appears to happen to us all x

"This happens to us all the time! Guys contact us, then we chat a bit, and then we bring up meeting and they either go silent, or they are super busy with work. I have to say, both of us work, but we can find time to have sex every once in a while... I just don't get why they would waste time even talking with us if they didn't want to meet?

I do this as well, go quiet if an unexpected meet is thrown into conversations. Sometimes i'm not sure i wanna meet someone or if i even fancy them."

I can understand going quiet if a meet request is unexpected, but in most of these cases it is anything but. And the best part is that they will message again a few weeks later and apologize for having gotten busy. There is definitely more to it in these situations...

We all have busy life's outside of fabs, did any of these guys who cancelled have any verifications or could they accommodate 2 ways to spot the time wasting types.

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 20:19:19]

I think I need to have a word with the FAB postman as all my invites from couples and women seem to be getting lost in the system

Our best record was 15 out of 16 no shows without any excuse all from guys we chatted to on here and by phone chats lol then see them moaning cannot get meets lol funny things some the guys on here dreamers maybe lol

Oh jimp .. We have spoke of this before.. Excuse me.. Have they seen Mrs jimp..???? Goodness me she's a goddess.. I can only think that's the problem.. Too hot to touch! Stay gorgeous

"Our best record was 15 out of 16 no shows without any excuse all from guys we chatted to on here and by phone chats lol then see them moaning cannot get meets lol funny things some the guys on here dreamers maybe lol "
.. I'm in shock..

West Midlands

"Our best record was 15 out of 16 no shows without any excuse all from guys we chatted to on here and by phone chats lol then see them moaning cannot get meets lol funny things some the guys on here dreamers maybe lol .. I'm in shock.. "

I'd like to say I was

But to me, no shows are the norm

No matter how stunning the lady may be

Maybe you should aim a little higher... Just saying.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I get a lot of messages from guys 100s of miles away saying they'll be in my area soon and would like to meet. So I tell them to contact me when they're here, and I never hear from them again.

West Midlands

"I get a lot of messages from guys 100s of miles away saying they'll be in my area soon and would like to meet. So I tell them to contact me when they're here, and I never hear from them again. "

This absolutely

Every week

Some verified

Some not

Aiming higher has nowt to do with idiotic no shows whatsoever

I do this as well, go quiet if an unexpected meet is thrown into conversations. Sometimes i'm not sure i wanna meet someone or if i even fancy them.

I can understand going quiet if a meet request is unexpected, but in most of these cases it is anything but. And the best part is that they will message again a few weeks later and apologize for having gotten busy. There is definitely more to it in these situations..."

True.

"Our best record was 15 out of 16 no shows without any excuse all from guys we chatted to on here and by phone chats lol then see them moaning cannot get meets lol funny things some the guys on here dreamers maybe lol .. I'm in shock..

I'd like to say I was

No matter how stunning the lady may be "

There's lots of stunning ladies on here.. Jimp is a friend of mine who I know is gorg.. However, gota say.. You are gorg too.. I like curves and I'm more curvy. S.you are too hot to handle too babe.. And popular too!

"I get a lot of messages from guys 100s of miles away saying they'll be in my area soon and would like to meet. So I tell them to contact me when they're here, and I never hear from them again.

This absolutely

Every week

Some verified

Some not

Aiming higher has nowt to do with idiotic no shows whatsoever

"

Agreed. We have been here long enough to know how it works.

"Our best record was 15 out of 16 no shows without any excuse all from guys we chatted to on here and by phone chats lol then see them moaning cannot get meets lol funny things some the guys on here dreamers maybe lol .. I'm in shock..

I'd like to say I was

No matter how stunning the lady may be

There's lots of stunning ladies on here.. Jimp is a friend of mine who I know is gorg.. However, gota say.. You are gorg too.. I like curves and I'm more curvy. S.you are too hot to handle too babe.. And popular too! "

Thanks for the very kind words. xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I prefer going to clubs for meets now, as unfortunately there are plenty of single women and couples on here who also turn out to be timewasters. At least if someone does'nt show at a club, the night is not ruined and there is a club full of other swingers to talk to/play with.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Been on here for 3.5 years, and have never had a no show.

One guy cancelled the day of the meet, but that was in the morning. Crap excuse so no reschedule, but nothing lost either.

I take a long time chatting to get to meet.

I always give phone number and pic on the first message.

If I can't meet when they do I say straight away

Then it's all through text or call .. No excuses

"We all have busy life's outside of fabs, did any of these guys who cancelled have any verifications or could they accommodate 2 ways to spot the time wasting types. "

Yes they were all verified. I can also accept that stuff just happens but seriously this often!!

The trouble is we simply cannot tell which excuses are genuine from the majority which almost certainly are not.

» Add a new message to this topic