FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Owning someone..

Owning someone..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see this quite a lot on here.

What EXACTLY is involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They belong to you, and you'll be there for them whatever and the same for them with you.

Can entail different levels of control i'm guessing, and tends to refer to sub/dom relationships. I've seen normal people being owned, hen pecked or whatever you wanna call it.

Everything!!

I assume it's a D/s kind of relationship. I've seen people owned by people owned by someone else.

#sounds_complicated!!

Owned means just that

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We don't get it. Maybe we should ask what it means, instead of just blocking them as soon as we see the old "i m now owned by so and so" appear on their profile

You both agree on and set the ground rules and it's then only as complicated or full on as you want it

"We don't get it. Maybe we should ask what it means, instead of just blocking them as soon as we see the old "i m now owned by so and so" appear on their profile"

I would have a meet with someone that's "owened" I wouldn't like a third party who isn't even there calling the shots.

"We don't get it. Maybe we should ask what it means, instead of just blocking them as soon as we see the old "i m now owned by so and so" appear on their profile

I would have a meet with someone that's "owened" I wouldn't like a third party who isn't even there calling the shots."

Wouldn't

It's just a way of defining a relationship that's all.

The owner is the dominant, the owned is the submissive. The submissive will be under the dominants control, willingly, and want to be told to do things they wanna do. Not that complicated, like i said some normal relationships are like this, under the thumb is another way of putting it but the submissive doesn't resent that coz they love it and love the person they submitted to.

Idk probably is some NSA way of doing it but idk how yet.

I'm getting it..... I think

"I see this quite a lot on here.

What EXACTLY is involved?"

Each relationship is different and each relationship will have it's own definition of ownership.

"We don't get it. Maybe we should ask what it means, instead of just blocking them as soon as we see the old "i m now owned by so and so" appear on their profile

I would have a meet with someone that's "owened" I wouldn't like a third party who isn't even there calling the shots."

I don't call the shots over what my partner does on meets. He has a rough set of ground rules over what he's allowed to do with other people, and some specific activities that he's not allowed to do with anyone else.

But if he didn't tell you, you wouldn't know.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I would have a meet with someone that's "owened" I wouldn't like a third party who isn't even there calling the shots.

Wouldn't "

aye, and having to send ya mail via "mr long dong christian grey massive cock" , for his perusal, gets a bit off putting

Sounds like a relationship to me lol. Basically they set your boundaries ?

I'm not even remotely interested in mapping out someone's life for them.

Which is what "owned" means.

I find it off putting when i see someone claims to be 'owned'.

I once owned my own action man & the things i put that poor bugger through...Jeez!

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I own a laptop.

It is a big part of my life, I use it, have fun with it, look after it and take care of it as it is important to me.

Someone may ask permission to borrow it.. I might let them. I hope it serves their needs as well as it does for me while it is in their posession. But woe betide them if they abuse or break it.

It's a fetish dom sub thing ... Just a way to get high on sex thinking your dom owns you.

Game got it one!

Think ownership think collar think master think control think trust... Simples

"think master"

Not mistress?

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I'm wary of this. In reality it is powerful and mutually fulfilling. There are also however those who play 'arms length' Doms and abuse trust. I've seen such relationships end in more than tears. It's never been my thing but I 'get' the principles.

"I'm not even remotely interested in mapping out someone's life for them.

Which is what "owned" means. "

Incorrect.

What EXACTLY is involved?"

Repeated knife kills is the main one.

And a bit of tea bagging if you're feeling dickish

It's something I find hard to define but yet get a lot of pleasure from it. It gives me both contentment and excitement in equal measures.

For me it means I've reached a level of trust, understanding and similar interests that I'm excited to share my hopes and fears with that person in a way I haven't found outside s/d.

I wouldn't really use the term widely though as I am not a full time sub although I do feel it and use the term with him, I think it would be misunderstood.

Fascinates me.There seems to be so many levels.. It seems vast. I'm extremely curios.

What EXACTLY is involved?

Repeated knife kills is the main one.

And a bit of tea bagging if you're feeling dickish"

You got rekt! Lmao

I am sub...and met a Dom a few weeks ago...and although we don't meet that often he is very attentive and is training me to be a better sub by the mentally stimulating conversations we have prior to a meet x

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it the same as being pwned?

"It's a fetish dom sub thing ... Just a way to get high on sex thinking your dom owns you. "

Don't some own in everyday life too?

"It's a fetish dom sub thing ... Just a way to get high on sex thinking your dom owns you.

Don't some own in everyday life too? "

Yes. My relationships are "everyday life".

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I am sub...and met a Dom a few weeks ago...and although we don't meet that often he is very attentive and is training me to be a better sub by the mentally stimulating conversations we have prior to a meet x "

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I owned a sub for some four years, though in the last year our relationship has moved more to "boyfriend/girlfriend".

During the period of ownership she wore a collar 24/7 to which only I had the key. However it was a collar that could pass in everyday situations so nobody would suspect - and nobody ever asked her about it.

She had a set of rules and a routine to follow, but nothing outlandish. A sensible bed time and time to get up in the morning, personal hygiene routine, instructions to eat vegetables every day and so on. She was required to tell me in advance if she was meeting anyone for sex, and in my presence to act and dress in ways that honoured me. Our relationship was based on my dominance over her, and on her submission which in turn I took as a precious gift. She would be punished if she transgressed her rules. In return I was (and still am) there for her when she needed, including supporting her in dealings with social services, hospitals, family etc. To a lesser extent my wife was there for her also.

But this means different things to different people. My example is just one.

We took the collar off earlier this year, partly because she's getting married and partly because neither of us had been "feeling" the whole Dom/sub thing for a few months. We may return to it, or may not.

"It's a fetish dom sub thing ... Just a way to get high on sex thinking your dom owns you.

Yes. My relationships are "everyday life"."

Excuse my la k of knowledge- do you tell them what they can and can't do in everyday life? What to wear? Etc?

I'd love you to explain

Rugby

No 'cunt holder' with out permission - always check when we meet and has to suck my cock at 7.30pm sharp with an alarm set when we meet.

Not a bad life for a Dom

Rugby

7.30am!

"I owned a sub for some four years, though in the last year our relationship has moved more to "boyfriend/girlfriend".

During the period of ownership she wore a collar 24/7 to which only I had the key. However it was a collar that could pass in everyday situations so nobody would suspect - and nobody ever asked her about it.

She had a set of rules and a routine to follow, but nothing outlandish. A sensible bed time and time to get up in the morning, personal hygiene routine, instructions to eat vegetables every day and so on. She was required to tell me in advance if she was meeting anyone for sex, and in my presence to act and dress in ways that honoured me. Our relationship was based on my dominance over her, and on her submission which in turn I took as a precious gift. She would be punished if she transgressed her rules. In return I was (and still am) there for her when she needed, including supporting her in dealings with social services, hospitals, family etc. To a lesser extent my wife was there for her also.

We took the collar off earlier this year, partly because she's getting married and partly because neither of us had been "feeling" the whole Dom/sub thing for a few months. We may return to it, or may not. "

Did I read that correctly?

Your married, this girl was your sub, she is now getting married, but your more boyfriend/girlfriend now?

Yes. My relationships are "everyday life".

Excuse my la k of knowledge- do you tell them what they can and can't do in everyday life? What to wear? Etc?

I'd love you to explain "

I trust him to make decisions like that for himself. We mostly have rules, as I said above, about sex, what he does with other people, etc.

When we see each other he has rules. No sitting on the furniture without permission - he must ask when we are out together, for example. I always choose his food if we eat together. He wears engraved jewellery with my name on. And we are getting an ownership mark tattooed on the inside of his lip - like a racehorse.

Everyone does it differently, but what we do works for us.

"I owned a sub for some four years, though in the last year our relationship has moved more to "boyfriend/girlfriend".

We took the collar off earlier this year, partly because she's getting married and partly because neither of us had been "feeling" the whole Dom/sub thing for a few months. We may return to it, or may not.

Your married, this girl was your sub, she is now getting married, but your more boyfriend/girlfriend now? "

Whys that odd? Multiple partners is hardly "out there" for a swingers site.

Your married, this girl was your sub, she is now getting married, but your more boyfriend/girlfriend now?

Whys that odd? Multiple partners is hardly "out there" for a swingers site. "

Some things are totally alien to me, I don't find it odd, just hard to understand.

"

Some things are totally alien to me, I don't find it odd, just hard to understand."

Monogamy isn't natural for lots of us (like - most swingers). And some of us don't feel constrained to keep feelings to just one person.

I always think of it as being like a parent. You wouldn't say to your husband, your best friend and your other children 'sorry, I don't have emotions for you anymore because I've just had a new baby'. Emotions aren't a finite resource, they are infinite - and you can choose to share them with as many people as you like.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Yes you read right I have a wife and a girlfriend, the latter was my sub for a few years. My girlfriend has a fiance. I am going to be best man at their wedding. Everyone knows about each other. I also have a long distance relationship with a lady in Brazil who is moving to London soon.

I am not monogamous, nor are my partners.

» Add a new message to this topic