FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > party charges..yes no .??

party charges..yes no .??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone been invited to a private house party then been expected to pay and if so what sort of cost..NOT A CLUB...a private house party...we have been invited then asked to pay..to cover laundry and plastic glasses...amount of people going means money paid would be obver £200.. to the hosts..have to take own drink aswell...whats peoples thoughts

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to go... go. If not.. don't.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. We pay to get in clubs, I find it no different.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We're planning a party and as we don't accommodate we're hiring somewhere. So there will be a cost to cover that.

If it was my own house, no I wouldn't charge

but in clubs or at least the club we go to you have facilities ..specific playrooms hot tub sauna steam rooms dungeon etc not just someones house.and a staff wage to pay...its a lot of money being made for plastic glasses and a few sheets in the washer..

st andrews

We'll also be telling people to bring their own alcohol but will cover soft drinks and a small buffet

"If you want to go... go. If not.. don't.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. We pay to get in clubs, I find it no different. "

a house is totally diff to a club ..or at least the club we go to is..

"We're planning a party and as we don't accommodate we're hiring somewhere. So there will be a cost to cover that.

If it was my own house, no I wouldn't charge "

my thoughts ..if you wish to hold a party its coz you want people at your house and have a exclusive guest list.. not to make a few quid

"If you want to go... go. If not.. don't.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. We pay to get in clubs, I find it no different. a house is totally diff to a club ..or at least the club we go to is.."

I agree. But like I said, do what makes you happy.

If your told about it before...no probs! If invited then told about it on the door? That's just a pisstake...like turning up to meet a 25yr old who got 20yrs older overnight!

st andrews

"If your told about it before...no probs! If invited then told about it on the door? That's just a pisstake...like turning up to meet a 25yr old who got 20yrs older overnight! "

That happened to you, didn't it?

"If your told about it before...no probs! If invited then told about it on the door? That's just a pisstake...like turning up to meet a 25yr old who got 20yrs older overnight!

That happened to you, didn't it? "

I wish!!! I do love an older woman

Happens to some of the ladies I've spoken to...about once a week!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes we have paid before to attend a house party. Doesn't bother us as long as the hosts are upfront about it right from the start. Wouldn't be too impressed if they sprung it on us and tried charging us on the doorstep.