FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I dare

I dare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dare any couples to meet me and prove that people do meet up on this site , I don't think many do , prove me wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Nice try

Lol , told you so

Don't need to prove anything to you. We met someone at the weekend.

You need patience lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Isle of Wight! Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Well this is certainly one way to get the type of attention you want! The non-existent variety mind you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

" I dare any couples to meet me and prove that people do meet up on this site , I don't think many do , prove me wrong "

You're absolutely right, not many do meet

Lol

By *ex_OnTheBeachCouple  over a year ago

kent ( by the seaside )

Can't see this working op

" I dare any couples to meet me and prove that people do meet up on this site , I don't think many do , prove me wrong

You're absolutely right, not many do meet "

Oh go on,prove him wrong

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

No meets in the isle of wight? I thought all the folk with profiles from there lived in the same road

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No one yet, I have often wondered if people say they meet to make it sound that they are doing well and that they have met lots to encourage people to contact them, I have seen lots and lots on here complaining about not getting any meets , I have seen people asking for men with my criteria , older mature men and I tick all the things they ask for but nothing ever happens, I get more from meeting women outside the site, it's very strange when this is a site that is set up for that very thing meeting others

You may meet their criteria but if they don't fancy you........no amount of meeting criteria will grease the wheels to meeting.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've had men tell me they meet my criteria, but they simply don't... or there is no attraction.

I'm here for my own pleasure and fun, not to service guys who think they fit what I am looking for.

Also, the people who do well and get meets don't holler about it - it would come across as bragging and they'd be accused of being up their own arses and big-headed. I've had some great meets, but don't feel the need to shout about them - I prefer an element of discretion.

Exactly I'm here for the same thing, just glad I don't have to rely on this site for meeting , women always do well you would have to look like quasimodo not to, lets face it men being men , I don't think I have ever known a man to say no

Nice try

Her

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Exactly I'm here for the same thing, just glad I don't have to rely on this site for meeting , women always do well you would have to look like quasimodo not to, lets face it men being men , I don't think I have ever known a man to say no "

Actually they do. I've had no replies, deleted messages and been turned down as well. Its not all plain sailing for females...

"Exactly I'm here for the same thing, just glad I don't have to rely on this site for meeting , women always do well you would have to look like quasimodo not to, lets face it men being men , I don't think I have ever known a man to say no "

How many men have you asked

Only bi with couples

Off to bed now my services are required, no one meets on the island its to small , people are worried they might be found out that they swing and they don't want everyone to know , I knew this before I started this thread , and that's why no one meets over here, thanks for all your comments and take care of yourselfs xxx

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Off to bed now my services are required, no one meets on the island its to small , people are worried they might be found out that they swing and they don't want everyone to know , I knew this before I started this thread , and that's why no one meets over here, thanks for all your comments and take care of yourselfs xxx "

Solution

Move Lmfao

Sorry sunshine xxx

"Off to bed now my services are required, no one meets on the island its to small , people are worried they might be found out that they swing and they don't want everyone to know , I knew this before I started this thread , and that's why no one meets over here, thanks for all your comments and take care of yourselfs xxx "

So if you knew all this, why did you bother?

Did the wife enjoy your services?

Yes of course, just wanted to see what happened when posting it , as always same result , there are so many shy people on the island , have nearly had results but they are usually all talk saying would like to meet but then back out, women have said in the past that I'm not bad looking for my age , thats them not me , and I am always willing to do things , I genuinely believe it's because it's a small island and they worry about friends finding out, it's a lovely place to live apart from that , all the very best

By the way nice pics, you look very nice xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"You may meet their criteria but if they don't fancy you........no amount of meeting criteria will grease the wheels to meeting."

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

As you live on an island maybe think on being able to accommodate would help, we have meet fab user's from the island and stopped overnight with a few. so they are around, but then we are a couple..connie xx

» Add a new message to this topic