FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wink vs message

wink vs message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What,s the general feeling here towards winking people vs a message would be interested to what people prefer here.er single men tend to get writers cramp all for a delete at the end of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if they have read my profile and meet what I'm looking for then a message, a wink to me just means I like your profile but not interested in meeting......but thats just me some like winks some dont

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't often look at winks to me a wink just means you liked something on the profile - probably the pics....I do know a few profiles say a wink is an ice breaker but if you want to talk to me you would have to send a message

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"We don't often look at winks to me a wink just means you liked something on the profile - probably the pics....I do know a few profiles say a wink is an ice breaker but if you want to talk to me you would have to send a message "

By *azLilyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

If we wink someone it means we'd like to talk. If they wink back we follow up with a message. That said, we get a lot of winks from people that don't match what we're looking for.... so maybe it's generally more 'I like your profile'.

I've always seen a wink as I'm interested! If they wink back then I'll message them! But as previously stated depends on the individual

Winks both ways lead to messages and then more...

Don't even look at our winks

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Don't even look at our winks "

Same here....too many to have the time to then check out their profiles before responding...a message always gets a response.

I will generally wink if someone as a lot in common but not quite enough. Say everything's perfect but they won't meet smokers for example. If everything does match up I'll always message.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

If i wink at someone it can be an opener for them as i block single males so to chat to me i either need to wink or send them a message

I often wink to see if the person is intrested then I guess they will wink back and then I will send a msg. Often find you write a long introduction msg and doesn't get read.

I don't look at my winks

» Add a new message to this topic