FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If your message is not deleted

If your message is not deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your message is not deleted or replyed to, do you wait a week and try again? Give up? Or?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Depends, if your profile is crap, then I don't even bother opening the message....so it will remain unread until fab deletes it!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I don't get a reply, I don't answer.

Unless its the 1 year no reply anniversary then I say 'answer my fucking message'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could try again. Just the once, and you risk being blocked so up to you.

I'm pretty good at deleting on here, got 44 unread messages from today to sort out still despite being good reading/replying/deleting today, but also a fair few from days ago that i intended to reply to but didn't and just gonna delete those now, don't see the point in replying to them now. They have been read and left in my inbox like that.

I don't get much mail due to filters etc but if I haven't deleted it then the chances are I would mail at some point

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"If your message is not deleted or replyed to, do you wait a week and try again? Give up? Or?"
I would usually just block the person I sent it to if they haven't responded even with a thanks but no thanks. Saves messaging them again by mistake.

Empty your outbox, it's the cause of so much angst.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"If your message is not deleted or replyed to, do you wait a week and try again? Give up? Or?"

With us it just means 'pending', you'll get a reply, but we want to talk about it together first.

I certainly wouldn't keep hassling, just be patient or move on.

Good luck

Mr.ddc

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I get the hint when a message is deleted after being read, even if it's a few days between reading and deleting.

However when a message is unread and remains in the "sent" box for days/weeks it does leave me wondering if the recipient simply didn't see it in a crowded inbox.

My personal policy is to wait between a week and three months and to try again just once.

If there's no kind of response then I leave it.

"I get the hint when a message is deleted after being read, even if it's a few days between reading and deleting.

However when a message is unread and remains in the "sent" box for days/weeks it does leave me wondering if the recipient simply didn't see it in a crowded inbox.

My personal policy is to wait between a week and three months and to try again just once.

If there's no kind of response then I leave it. "

It is usually that for me. Conversations end up filling your inbox and can shove stuff away so you forget about it.

If they dont answer my 395th Message i just think Pahhh fuckin Lesbian and move on

Gimp

Well I've had messages that have been read but not replyed too, 2/3 weeks ago not sure what to do??

I don't bother checking. Why would you? If they are interested they will respond. If they don't respond, they are not interested.

My rules are if they're read and not answered within 24 hours, block them and move on. If not read within a week delete it and block. Save yourself, lots of gorgeous keen women here.

"If your message is not deleted or replyed to, do you wait a week and try again? Give up? Or?

I don't bother checking. Why would you? If they are interested they will respond. If they don't respond, they are not interested."

I agree don't get worried about checking if messages read/unread deleted or not if folk are interested then you'll get a reply, all you can do is say hello and if they want to chat they will

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

If we don't get a reply or it's left unopened we assume they're not or no longer interested and move along. We on the otherhand read almost every message but if it's something along the lines of 'hey' with no profile pic and no pic attached it's deleted unopened.

Thanks for the input, I will hit the delete cheers

"If they dont answer my 395th Message i just think Pahhh fuckin Lesbian and move on

Gimp"

This is hilarious;-)

"Empty your outbox, it's the cause of so much angst."

I would agree. I don't block someone if they haven't replied. There could be a number of reasons why they may have read it but not deleted it. I see blocking them for reading but not replying as counter-productive.

It may simply be that they haven't had time to reply, they are giving you some serious consideration, or they're not quite sure how to reply.

Of course, it could also be that they bulk delete on a fairly regular basis.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I leave it a month then try again on read but not replied.

Worse case scenario I get blocked and then I definitely know they're not interested.

No loss there.

» Add a new message to this topic